Search results

1. Dannyboi88

Opinion Recruitment targets

Looking at who Gus is trying to bring in we have a lot of players of contact in the next 2 years . If they hit there recruitment targets with ain’t they looking at with Tino in the mix and haas too and fritzell we get 2 outta the 3 our forward pack is a lot stronger with Kikau and Preston we’re...
  2. Dannyboi88

Opinion Preseason

Just noticing in the past few years during preseason the players haven’t looked fit physically but this year they look fit I mean there physiques look much fitter in shape compared to other preseasons from the photos I’ve seen on social media I’m not sure if they have some one on there like a...
  3. Dannyboi88

Opinion The rest of the season

Hey all First thing all think we can agree the seasons not gone as well as expected well the the first 10 rounds with super coach was a wreck but I’m not gonna harp on it . The thing I wanna air is how impressed I am with the team and how much I love watching them play scoring points like...
  4. Dannyboi88

2022 gear

Just having a look at at the training gear and I must say it’s ordinary to be honest. a piss poor effort from classic the design is shit plain blue with 3 strips on it. You’d think a brand that’s gaining more and more nrl apparel partnerships would have some better persons working on designs. I...
  5. Dannyboi88

Opinion Gould and the bulldogs

First of all I must say I’m happy with the signing as gould as the general manager. Appreciate john kourys effort to land his signature. im pleased that he wants to get in right away and get to it starting ASAP. we have cap to play with and he will spend it wisely . I don’t care how much he...
  6. Dannyboi88

Opinion Current players on the market

The way i see it at the moment of our club has any balls they need to say to the dragons you can take hoppa but we want Duffy cause he is a out and out fullback who can attack and even though it’s a year for attacking records to fall our attack is pure shit so yes Duffy ain’t the superstar...
  7. Dannyboi88

Opinion Our roster

I was thinking having a look at the players off contract this year as it’ stands we have 18 Let’s imagine you have a chair at the table with baz about who we keep and piss off I believe a lot of players have 4-6 weeks to prove there worth keeping. But in saying that we have to do the best we...
  8. Dannyboi88

Opinion Big league magazine

I went to my local newsagent to get my big league and they said they don’t publish it any more I can understand for last year .but i among others enjoy reading about the other grades the stats etc I liked seeing who was playing on what grade and seeing who I played with and against still playing...
  9. Dannyboi88

Jersey debate

I think our deal with classic is up at the end of this year possibly. If so who would we as a collective like to see us sign with as a supplier moving forward? I have the classic jerseys I must say classic do a nice jersey inspite of the way it’s preseaved. I have a few polos and they are nice...
  10. Dannyboi88

Opinion So far

Afternoon I’ve been watching the videos posted by media team and the vibe around the place seems to be great. The training looks more professional now baz said that the training will have purpose and science to it . The fresh approach seems to be working on the players. Now since the end of...
  11. Dannyboi88

No Source A few targets

I was scrolling and come across this stuff from Clarke’s page on fb Corey Allen’s been told he can look around I like the thought of getting has speed and can fill in fullback and not look outta place . But we have to lock down Addo Carr signed and sealed before we play for Allen if it happens...
  12. Dannyboi88

Any recruitment news?

Anyone out there have any goss On potential recruits etc Any oil , secret squirrel sort of stuff, any fly on the wall stuff or friend in high places sharing information to share but you can’t tell who it is stuff? The media ain’t even spinning a yarn It’s Tuesday and no more rumours we linked...
  13. Dannyboi88

Opinion The off season

I said a while ago that I had a feeling this off-season was gonna be a lot of movement and fast too to get business sorted before preseason and or clubs will there cap we have a few spots open on the roster and have kept a few for a reason. Now that the board have hopefully sorted there shit...
  14. Dannyboi88

Opinion The rat amongst the men

15. Dannyboi88

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield SUPER STAR OIL

I I promise it my last OIL THREAD ..... Should probley be captioned a superstar holding oil Up the dogs
  16. Dannyboi88

Social Media Thursday’s oil !!!!!

It’s Thursday have a laugh!! On special too Up the dogs and special mention to the cowboys will have my support this evening
  17. Dannyboi88

Recruitment

Given that the season is drawing to a close for our mighty dogs and in a positive we have our coaching team locked in ,with Furner tangos toa and sanderscock on board is a good thing now when recruiting and pitching to players knowing the coaching set up. seeing as they have confirmed who they...
  18. Dannyboi88

Opinion Post rd 19 thoughts

Watching that game last. Was great to get a win and get of the bottom of the ladder cause I don’t think we deserve it by a mile. If this team can get there attitude right they can compete not top 4 but competitive at least they have points in them ,and can defend low scores. it’s like we lost...
  19. Dannyboi88

Flanagan

Should we have a look at Shane Flanagan as a assistant to baz if we miss out of Furner he has a ban till 2022 he is a strong ex former premiership winning coach. Plus once his boys off contract could be a great player in a few years too. chances is griffin will bring his own people in more then...
  20. Dannyboi88

Opinion Round 17 observation thoughts

Today we done all we could do to lose that game. We were heavily tipped to finish last from all experts and the vast majority have us as last. but that excuse don’t sit with me the broncos have done everything possible to get the spoon . I don’t think we deserve it we have lost to some teams...
  21. Dannyboi88

Rumour Signings jokes

Any more signings expected outta Westmead ICU or physio ward expected as well ,to go with b green. no disrespect to the bloke but he is 34 and has crook knee 7-9 months sideline rehab means a slow start expected Next year . when is the election next year for football club positions
  22. Dannyboi88

Opinion Retention

Ok I know this has been done to the max out of this list of players off contract if your baz who you keep who u flicking ? We have thomo, Jacko and crotric in long term deals with remis napa and a host of contract next year. Or who we flicking earlier? Out of the 30 with the list potentially...
  23. Dannyboi88

Opinion Post game thoughts

I’ve been watching the last couple of weeks and although we know it was gonna be a tough season but we don’t do a lot to win games either. Last week against the tigers fought to get the lead and lost it ,and today the first half was great Ogden powerful running the offload and second phase was...
  24. Dannyboi88

Opinion Assistants

Now we have barrett Locked in its very important we get the assistants right too Who do we chase ? I can see Steve g being retained but back to cup fulltime For a purely attack minded assistant I’d go for Jason Taylor very smart attack minded assistant . Barrett is smart accross the board...
  25. Dannyboi88

Opinion Okunbor

Okay lads and lady’s if your out there Jayden okonbur now that he has decided to hang around I’m sure with all the shit that happened he is willing to at least repay some faith in us all if your Stevie g do we give him a run this year again cause prior to his stupid moment he was going alright...
  26. Dannyboi88

Shocking news

Firstly sorry for the outrageous head line. But where do I start a downer was the weather shitty rainy cold aw Now to pros of the weekend before we lay our heads to go beddy bys or wake for work Monday remember - we signed a coach on baz officially - we signed nick crotric as well - have a new...
  27. Dannyboi88

Shocking news

Firstly sorry for the outrageous head line. But where do I start a downer was the weather shitty rainy cold aw Now to pros of the weekend before we lay our heads to go beddy bys or wake for work Monday remember - we signed a coach on baz officially - we signed nick crotric as well - have a new...
  28. Dannyboi88

inside the team circle

I was browsing through you tube the other day and come across a interesting series about the Penrith panthers its a 9-10 part series goes into real detail about how the club preps in preseason *all the coaches and support staff strength and conditioning physio trainers sports science rehab...
  29. Dannyboi88

one day at a time

dannyboi here lol.. anther week another game sub par performance against a sub par team. so i guess another week now of rumours and inuendo surrounding players and coach. we dont have a major sponsor our supporters aint happy me included i seen that press conference our coach has no idea...
  30. Dannyboi88

Opinion whos coming to belmore

another week in rugby league another 7 days of rumors possibles or not last week very interesting as we *tuesday in talks with bellemy then denied but who knows these days how often does players and coaches denie rumours at first then ends up being what happens. *saturday keaney was a prospect...
  31. Dannyboi88

Opinion Time to act

A lot can change in rugby league esp 24 hours . Kearney booted from the warriors as of now and they won’t fuck around finding a coach they have a attractive roster still and rich owners. a few other coaches I think are in the shit Green at the cowboys Morris at the sharks Mary obviously So...
  32. Dannyboi88

Opinion War chest 2.0

I’ve been thinking and watching the nrl shows on fox at will. And with all the talk of the dogs having money for 2021 to recruit figures between 4-6 million none of which is confirmed but it’s known the club have money. I know a lot of us supporters are a little uneasy at the inactivity in the...
  33. Dannyboi88

Opinion September footy

If the season continues at some point looks like the bulldogs will play September footy even if it’s round 3 first time in a couple of years lol Enjoy isolation people
  34. Dannyboi88

Opinion Kieran foran

With all that has happened with season being on hiatus I guess we can say Kieran will be available in round 3 now that’s a positive.....if this season is to continue
  35. Dannyboi88

Opinion 2020 jerseys

anyone know of any changes to our jumper for next year apart from the obvious changes with Kia gone. Potential replacement sponsors at first I wasn’t keen on classic brand, but I have a jersey and polo shirt and they are great quality I think if not any ideas to how it can be improved ? it’s...
  36. Dannyboi88

Opinion How good is Brisbane

How bloody good is it seeing parra wreck Brisbane if Moses was on with the boot it be like 60 odd ... I sat there last week on holidays watching us play them with 40 odd broncos supporters and they were cocky and arrogant Siebold looks like he is gonna cry I can’t wait to get to work with all...
  37. Dannyboi88

Opinion Sucked in knights

How bloody good is it see Newcastle getting fingered by the west tigers Ha ha ha good old Klemmer I wanna play finals footy bullshit good luck with that one . I hope we finish above them just to stick it to prick Nathan brown has fucked there chances of competing in finals I think by quitting...
  38. Dannyboi88

This year

Looking at this year way back in pre season majority of us new it was gonna be a tough year on the paddock we lost a lot of experience talent looking back thought they were fucking mad letting klemmer go but at the end of the day he asked for the release and if he was still here he be kicking...
  39. Dannyboi88

The next 12 months

Let’s just start this years a write off as a lot of us knew we weren’t going to be super competitive but we should be having a go regardless. Pay needs to give the young blokes on the team a go so we can see what they have got like in 08 how Barba got a run it was something to look forward too...
  40. Dannyboi88

Social Media She Rex to make return

Apparently going back to manly to be with his daddy after his cocaine ban is done the article is on zero tackle hilarious if true I tell you there’s a laugh if there’s any sense to it
  41. Dannyboi88

Are we tanking?

watching the game tonight and the previous weeks I know the media have been saying that pay has lost the dressing room Got me thinking are they tanking game especially tonight against the raiders they can hold the ball not offering a lot in attack silly errors they pan to the coach box pay...
  42. Dannyboi88

Opinion Mybe and Reynolds

watching the tigers the last couple of weeks and noticed mybe looks over weight and as a fullback has not developed at all not like he was progressing with us his catching the high ball is woeful and hasn’t got better looks slow and just happy to get paid at the tigers And Joshy sadly don’t...
  43. Dannyboi88

Opinion Siebold

Listening to the triple M apparently he is on 1 million at the broncos is he worth it there is only a handful of coaches worth that money What if he has a bad year at the broncos they will call for his head
  44. Dannyboi88

Opinion Players we lost

how have we lost in the last 18 months Grapham Woods Moses maybe The twins and potentially klemmer I know we chipping in a few blokes But fuck me what we have left how much cash they on how geez are they paying average players 400-500 a year It’s got me fucked how we have lost near 7-8...
  45. Dannyboi88

Something to think about

let Me start this off with I will give credit too the new current board and coach for the simple fact they inherited a shit fight that we as fans will never know the full extent of what was left behind but the new board come in with coach let go of some players for the best of the team moving...
  46. Dannyboi88

Goal kicking

Watching the game yesterday with the way trend of teams taking the 2 with all the penalties there handing out we desperately need a goal kicker cause we are gonna get lose With goal kicking the differ We have a few options mybe is ok but not guaranteed 2 We need to give martin a go in the back...
  47. Dannyboi88

Blake Austin

It’s just a opinion but with Moses Suli getting the punt and with us shopping tolman around hopfully to offload him will free up some $$ not a lot but some we should have a crack at Austin he isn’t happy at Canberra for some time now and so far Sam Williams has gone alright in trials and they...
  48. Dannyboi88

2018 and a step in the right direction

It's been a crazy few months a new ceo coach and captain and touch wood a chairman come February . First of all the appointment of pay as coach good choice the right choice as the club has lost its family club demena its preached but not practiced But dean played with us during a good period...
  49. Dannyboi88

Rd 20 2002 vs Newcastle on fox

absolutly love that game apart from 98 semi against parra one of the best games I've seen What a handy side we in that period and that game in general Pattern vagana elmagic in his prime Utai Anasta sherwin price d smith Bobcat Grimaldi mason Paul rauhihi and a very young and handy john...
  50. Dannyboi88

Mick ennis

after watching mick run around for Cronulla the last couple of years I noticed he cut a lot of the niggling shit out his game and was superb played what he saw although I wished it was the dogs we got that premiership with. Now I watch him on fox footy I think he has made a good transition to...