Search results

1. R

Fullback Discussion

i agree 100%. According to this forum ferguson, hoffman, locke and now hopate are signed, sealed and delivered. i like alot of bulldog fans will be waiting until we see it on the bulldogs website
  2. R

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

I have no idea how people keep saying the rumours of Barba leaving are bullshit. Seriously guys wake up!!! Of course there there is some truth to them. He is contracted until 2015 but if his family go north, as much as any bulldogs fan would want him to stay, we are kidding ourselves because he...
  3. R

Frank Pritchard Is Being Linked To The Salford Reds

A couple of months ago it was all over twitter people congratulating Pritchard that he had resigned. Pritchard actually was thanking people at the time and said he was very happy he was staying. This was at the same time as Tolman, Eastwood, Reynolds all resigning. But if you view the bulldogs...
  4. R

Nsw team

1. Brett Stewart 2. Brett Morris 3. Michael Jennings 4. Josh Morris 5. Hayne 6. Maloney 7. Pierce 8. Tim Grant 9. Robbie Farah 10. James Tamou 11. Paul Gallen 12. Greg Bird 13. Luke Lewis 14. Kurt Gidley 15. Anthony Watmough 16. Glen Stewart 17. Tony Williams i will be shocked if this isnt...
  5. R

your team V's the Rooters

I dont know why some people torture themselves every week. Keating is never going to get dropped!!! unless he gets injured or goes on a bender he will be our number 7 all year. Truthfully, Hasler doesnt rate Hodgo thats why he goy rid of him at Manly. Stop bloody putting Hodgo in your side every...
  6. R

Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Match Discussion Thread

Fucking great!!!. news.com.au have officially ruled out eastwood and klemmer out of tonights game. Best be taking bulldogs out of my multi !!!
  7. R

im pretty sure the topic og Luke Keary has been discussed on this forum but my mates that are souths members told me that Keary is signed up with South until 2015. Since Sutton has signed a new 4 year deal with the rabbits, i think Maguire will move sutton into lock and put Keary at five eight...
  8. R

2013-Two scenarios.

if we have 4 wins after 10 rounds we should be happy. Kas and graham were our halves last year so the creativity will come back soon. Looking at the draw we seem to be playing the top sides twice this year. Storm, rabbitohs, manly, cowboys which will always make it tougher. it only takes a few...
  9. R

What's happenned to Hodkinson?

Dont worry all you Keating haters without barba's brilliance KK will be exposed in creating opportunities for morris, inu and co. once that happens hodgo will be on his way back up to partner reynolds which is a more stable and effiecient combination
  10. R

Replacement!!

100% agree. Why reshuffle the whole backline. Dont worry all you Keating haters without barba's brilliance KK will be exposed in creating opportunities for morris, inu and co. once that happens hodgo will be on his way back up to partner reynolds which is a more stable and effiecient combination
  11. R

Good Point, I think the cowboys need to lock up bowen, tate and co pretty soon. They maybe finally gave JT a time frame
  12. R

Apparently reports on Fox Sports News that Thurston is going to make up his mind next week in regarding his future. Lets hope Hasler has worked his magic on JT!!!
  13. R

With the cowboys resigning Tamou, Linett and now Scott can they really put up the 5 million or anything in significance to save Thurston. Bulldogs would be his preffered club in sydney but how many players would we have to let go of: Tolman, Hodgo, Keating, Halatau. I think he is...
  14. R

Breaking Bad

Hard to think that HEISENBERG was the guy out of "Malcolm in the middle". One of the best shows ever made
  15. R

The Where are you sitting Thread? Prelim Final

Just booked 12 seater corporate box on the half way line. 6 doggiez fans, 6 rabbitohs fans. All hell is breaking loose either way. Ennis to step up and have a blinder!!!