Search results

1. Kiraz Crazy

Rumour Alamoti

Way too many idiots here expecting high results from very young players such as Karl and Alamoti. Im sick of reading this forum, too many morons who think they know how to run a football club but probabley cant even organise their own homes.
  2. Kiraz Crazy

Discount codes for monday?

Hey all Just curious if anyone has a code for me for our monday clash?
  3. Kiraz Crazy

Ethan Quai-Ward top 30 effective immediately

Why hasnt Rajab been given a top 30 spot?
  4. Kiraz Crazy

Change Username Request

Current username: dean_pay_makes_me_gay Request username: Kiraz crazy
  5. Kiraz Crazy

Hayze Perham & Kyle Flanagan

who would the inside shoulder of the half be in defence?
  6. Kiraz Crazy

News Jacob Preston Bulldogs attempting to sign youngster to long-term deal

your forgetting the most important aspect.. the mullet
  7. Kiraz Crazy

Hayze Perham & Kyle Flanagan

Flanagan is set to be dropped in about 3 weeks time with young Karl to debut. They are just waiting for Pangai to come back as well as potentially thompson, as they are scared to debut KO without some strong defenders next to him for protection (they arent confident in his size/defence right now)
  8. Kiraz Crazy

Official Round 4 Vs Warrior

TPJ wont be back until round 8 v sharks
  9. Kiraz Crazy

James Graham on professors late hit, discusses his time at the dogs

Pretty hilarious.. and the skit at the end seems bang on tbh
  10. Kiraz Crazy

Official Round 15 Bulldogs V Eels - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

We need Chris Hansen at belmore full time and as manager similar to maninga at titans... he clearly has inspired the team
  11. Kiraz Crazy

News NRL 2021: Bulldogs talk to Josh Hodgson after stepping down as Raiders co-captain

Id take him for 350k in a heart beat. He can come off the bench, even if it means having smith 40 mins at hooker and 40 in the pack. If its less then 300, then its worth it even as depth.
  12. Kiraz Crazy

SOO promo codes?

Does anyone know any promo codes for State of origin game 2?
  13. Kiraz Crazy

News Bulldogs bring Seumanufagai back to NRL

Lol you dumb kient, 110k from november first, its now feb 13th, so guess what that means? around 80k not 110k. Suck it.
  14. Kiraz Crazy

News Bulldogs bring Seumanufagai back to NRL

lol everyone relax, we have nearly finished pre season, this is less then a depth signing, he would be on like 80k
  15. Kiraz Crazy

News D-Day arrives as Bulldogs set to ‘blow Panthers out of water’ with Burton offer

1 - Ado carr 2 - Averillo 3 - Cotric 4 - Hoppa 5 - Okunbur 6 - Burton 7 - Flanagan My god that is one hell of a bacline, a top 4 worthy one
  16. Kiraz Crazy

2020 recruitment

Frizz is a great player I wont dispute that Mculogh is old and broke, Ben Teo is 34, doubt he can play like he did 6 years ago Rapana Has 2 years in him at most. And hes going back to his old club, probabley had a clause upon leaving too
  17. Kiraz Crazy

Keary/Teddy are off contract end of 2021

Theres a host of very high quality players coming off contract in 12 months time. Heres a list of some: Jesse Bromwich Dale Finucane Felise Kaufusi Josh Addo-Carr Bronson Xerri Mitchell Pearce Blake Ferguson Ryan Matterson Maika Sivo Joshua Cook Cameron Murray Angus Crichton Kyle Flanagan...
  18. Kiraz Crazy

Apparently bulldogs are in talk with semi radradra?

semi wing, latrell centre, sbw edge forward, foran half. Now thats one hell of an edge
  19. Kiraz Crazy

At What Price if any would you re-sign Foran

enough to have money for either cogger or lewis to play reserves for when foran cops an injury
  20. Kiraz Crazy

Opinion Keep long term - Keep short term - Dont re-sign

Alright lads. Lets discuss our current roster and their current form and see where fellow kenellers are at regarding contracts and who to keep. Maybe use the format im going to use. Long term keepers: DWZ Jackson Reimis smith Cogger Wakeham CHN Short term contracts we should offer: RFM Elliot...
  21. Kiraz Crazy

Other News Source Bulldogs to try lure Brisbane hooker Jake Turpin to Belmore

The Bulldogs have become the favourites to lure exciting young hooker Jake Turpin away from the Broncos. With Michael Lichaa on the outer and several other players tried at No.9 with limited success this season, the dummy-half role has been a major headache for the struggling Bulldogs. But...
  22. Kiraz Crazy

RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-preparing-5m-five-year-offer-for-latrell-mitchell-20190618-p51yz1.html The Bulldogs are hatching an audacious $5 million play for Latrell Mitchell that would make the dumped Blues star one of the highest-paid players in NRL history. An intermediary...
  23. Kiraz Crazy

RUMOUR: Latrell Mitchell Consolidated Thread

https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/coupler.foxsports.com.au/api/v1/article/amp/nrl/nrl-premiership/exclusive-bulldogs-make-record-115-million-10year-play-for-sydney-roosters-superstar-latrell-mitchell/news-story/ad2d483e51d449e6c7e9b264f2e8260e
  24. Kiraz Crazy

Is cogger the halfback we have needed?

With a horrible team around our halves, Foran and Cogger have been exceptional. But while Foran is injury prone and not getting any younger, Cogger is 21 years of age and already playing exceptionally. Have we found our long term number 7?
  25. Kiraz Crazy

Canterbury No.7 Lachlan Lewis setting the bar for NRL defence

we need lewis, meany, okunbur and possibly cogger all locked up for 3-4 years now. Lets build off the development of our future stars
  26. Kiraz Crazy

Promo code for kogarah game?

hey guys still looking for vouchers or free tickets!
  27. Kiraz Crazy

Promo code for kogarah game?

Hey kennelers. Im going to the kogarah game this sunday. Just wanted to see if theres any promo codes?
  28. Kiraz Crazy

Favourite regular season try

2012 our game at mackay, ben barba getting the ball in our ingoal, cops a high shot from smith, steps 3 players and kicks it for J.Moz to score
  29. Kiraz Crazy

Canterbury Bulldogs prop Aiden Tolman bounces back from injury and potential Cronulla Sharks move

Damn your shit at maths lol. If they pay 500k.. then we free up 500k my dude
  30. Kiraz Crazy

Noteable off contract players in 2019

We are going to win the comp mate just wait and see
  31. Kiraz Crazy

Noteable off contract players in 2019

With the Bulldogs clean out clearly underway, and our salary cap being prepped for a raid to build a 2020 roster, here are some notable off contract players next year (https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2019/) Backliners: Jordan Rapana David Fusitu'a Valentine...
  32. Kiraz Crazy

Any code for the game?

Im going to be buying 8 tickets and it will set me back a lot.. Wanted to know if anyone has a code to put in and make it discounted at all? Cheers
  33. Kiraz Crazy

So which outside backs are off contract?

https://www.zerotackle.com/rugby-league/players/off-contract-2018/ A list of off contract players end of this year Some notable outside backs: Josh Mansour Blake Furgason Winterstein
  34. Kiraz Crazy

So which outside backs are off contract?

I think the Morris boys should be done this year. They are playing okay, but I cant see them giving much more after the season. Couple with the money the dogs will have from Eastwood/graham/moz contracts, we can afford to pay for the best id imagine.. Which centre and winger is on the market?
  35. Kiraz Crazy

Dean Pay was on Triple M Radio today, is there a podcast?

Just saw he was on the radio at around midday, can anyone find the podcast or give us cliff notes on what he said
  36. Kiraz Crazy

What does our cap look at the end of 2018?

Morris boys are on high back ended deals, finishing 2018. Graham is going to saints with us paying 400k or so of it next year. Those 3 alone must clear more then 1.2 million in the cap, at the end of next season? Which high profile players are off contract next year and can be poached?
  37. Kiraz Crazy

Why did we sign Woods?

He just ran 200 meters today lol
  38. Kiraz Crazy

How is Papalii allowed to play against us this weekend?

If my job involved me being on screen, being someone who is an example for the general public and children, then maybe he will? If i was a part of the wiggles and i got done for a DUI multiple times (like he has) then yeah, i might actually cop the sack
  39. Kiraz Crazy

Anyone know a code i can use for friday?

Im organizing like 9 tickets so id love to know if anyone has a discount code as im forking out big bucks haha
  40. Kiraz Crazy

I CALL ON THE HONOURALE MR RAY DIB

I may or may not conclude this is spoken from the horses mouth.
  41. Kiraz Crazy

I CALL ON THE HONOURALE MR RAY DIB

I hope you guys know, he hates hasler and is intending to make a move to sack him next year if we dont make 4/gf
  42. Kiraz Crazy

Dean Pay

Pardon my ignorance.. but who?
  43. Kiraz Crazy

Thoughts when we make the gf?

No offence but anyone who believes in things like "jynxing" are fools lol.
  44. Kiraz Crazy

Thoughts when we make the gf?

With everyone losing their minds, being super confident were getting belted on sunday etc, im curious to know what you will all dish out when we make the gf again this year? In all seriousness.. im really confident. I dont see this year being any different to 2014 in fact. A solid team, we beat...
  45. Kiraz Crazy

Titans or Panthers - is who we play Finals Week 1

how much did we beat souths by on easter?
  46. Kiraz Crazy

Almost Guaranteed Sunday Final

Nope! Just confirmed, our finals game will be played saturday night at alliance stadium. All good, hoppas religion wont be an excuse for you guys :)
  47. Kiraz Crazy

Breaking down the bulldogs attack: Matt Elliot

Your not making too much sense. Your argument was our attack comes from graham and kasiano, my argument is every team has attacking aces, so whats your rebuttle?
  48. Kiraz Crazy

lol?? Contain milf and hunt, 90% of broncos attack gone Contain thurston and morgan, 90% of cowboys attack gone Cronk and smith Maloney and barba sezer and austin Are you serious ???
  49. Kiraz Crazy

After watching this video its clear that the dogs are all about offloads and moses/josh being the support runners. Our halves are almost like outside backs in the middle of the field. I think what we are missing is the speed of barba at FB waiting for offloads. I dont know if we will ever find...
  50. Kiraz Crazy

Yep, the attack that allowed us to be the only team in the comp to win in melbourne, the team that went 80 minutes with the sharks, that put 26 points in brisbane, 50+ on souths, that has allowed us to win 7 from the last 8, and has us needing 1 more win to secure the top 4
  51. Kiraz Crazy

http://www.nrl.com/the-breakdown-bulldogs-and-broncos-attack/tabid/10874/newsid/100345/default.aspx
  52. Kiraz Crazy

Milford may miss thursday clash with injury ... nrl.com

Brisbane star Anthony Milford is in doubt for Thursday's crunch NRL clash with Canterbury after leaving training early on Monday. Just days after the 22-year-old played himself back into form with a match-winning display against Parramatta, Milford pulled the pin on the session after...
  53. Kiraz Crazy

Will Kerr and Adam keighran

I just watched that video. No clue who is who, but the number 7 played really well, as well as the fullback. Good to know theres some good talent coming up
  54. Kiraz Crazy

Drop perret, push rona to win, bring in holland

"It’s hard to change a winning side but Kerrod Holland is making a major case for an NRL recall. Holland scored four tries and kicked five goals in Canterbury’s 34-16 reserve grade win over Newcastle on the weekend." Taken from fox sports. Enough said
  55. Kiraz Crazy

Dogs hope Cowboys loss doesn't define season

The won the spoon because they had asada issues. Are you serious
  56. Kiraz Crazy

Dogs hope Cowboys loss doesn't define season

Last year sharks got belted like 31-0 in the finals against cowboys didnt they? Last time i checked no one said flanno needs to go lmaooo
  57. Kiraz Crazy

Sadly I don't think we can make the top 4

Were actually more likely to be top 4 then before kick off last week, because we were always factored to lose, but broncos were meant to win
  58. Kiraz Crazy

Sportsbet has us as heavy favourites to take 4th place this season. Canberra have 2 guarenteed losses to sharks and melbourne, as well as some tough away games. Our hardest game is cowboys in belmore and assuming we dont play like we did this week, it should be our only loss. I can see us...
  59. Kiraz Crazy

The Broncos game will most likely decide whether we make the Top 4 or not

Which means if they lose both and win the rest, we would need to lose 3 in order for them to over take us
  60. Kiraz Crazy

Interesting Stats

Does it always?
  61. Kiraz Crazy

Random Bulldogs Pics

How come no one ever posts pictures from the games?
  62. Kiraz Crazy

The way i see things playing out

He Hey not me, ive always had belief, every game every season since hasler came to us
  63. Kiraz Crazy

The way i see things playing out

Based on form, for and against and run home, i believe the top 5 layout will be 1 - Melb (superior for and against, currently need sharks to lose 1 game to become leaders) 2 - Sharks (hard to see them slip up more then 1 game, but their f/a is bad compared to the storm and have had some really...
  64. Kiraz Crazy

The way the draw/season shapes, everything hinges on our game v broncos in suncorp. We need to win it, otherwise we simply wont beat them. At least somehow draw that game hahaha
  65. Kiraz Crazy

Brett Morris unlikely for this weekend

Yup we sure do. Round 22 2015, Brisbane 16, dogs 18
  66. Kiraz Crazy

Home record VS Away record

This season we have played 14 games 6 have been at home (2 wins, 4 lossess) 8 have been away from home (6 wins, 2 losses) Does this further the idea that there is an issue with mentality? That the boys cant get up for games that we should win? How well did we play against the premiership...
  67. Kiraz Crazy

Klemmer, Jackson, JMOZ named for NSW

Jmoz is only a backup incase dugan dosent play (elbow hyperextension, should be sweet to play) Klemmer and jackson competing with an extended nsw bench, but likely to play
  68. Kiraz Crazy

So what will happen when BMOZ is back?

Im really curious how our backline will look? How often has Brett played centre? If hollande gets the shaft.. good luck goal kicking.
  69. Kiraz Crazy

Who is going to start the REEEEYYYNOOOOLLLDDDSSSS chant?

Its an important task, only a true hero can answer the call. Who will it be?
  70. Kiraz Crazy

God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

Unfortunatley we need him in the gf so i disagree
  71. Kiraz Crazy

God's Will? Hopoate will not play Sundays

I guarentee hoppa will play finals footy.
  72. Kiraz Crazy

Des Hasler must choose between Will Hopoate and Brett Morris

Perhaps rona to right centre, bmoz left wing?
  73. Kiraz Crazy

Why the mental breakdowns

Every year its the same crap from half of you "supporters". We win our first 2 games, everyone is flying high. We lose against Parra, a QUALITY side that played well and have the best winger in the world in form right now.. all hell breaks loose. All of a sudden, half our team, coaching staff...
  74. Kiraz Crazy

Stanley picked ahead of hollande?

I know he has only played a single game in the blue and white but.. i find it really disappointing he hasnt been picked this week. He played well, kicked well, and has a whole career ahead of him. Stanley is made of glass and is a liability. What logical reason is there to pick stanley..
  75. Kiraz Crazy

What are your expectations for the season?

Based on what we have seen with our first competitive game and the next being in 4 hours time, we can make an educated call on what we personally expect from the team in terms of ladder position. Clearly we are almost guarenteed we will be in the 8. I honestly see brisbane being minor prems and...
  76. Kiraz Crazy

Its all about defence to win the premiership

Last season was the outlier, with cowboys having generally garbage defence and going on to win the premiership (they let in an extra 150 points in the season than the roosters) However, 2014 (souths) 2013 (roosters) 2012 (melbourne) 2010 (st george) all had the BEST defence in their respective...
  77. Kiraz Crazy

B Moz to undergo more surgery

everyone who complains needs to calm down. Every year, many teams cop it sweet from origin. Season enders a plenty for many players (even the marquee ones, like thurston and hayne)
  78. Kiraz Crazy

Season predictions

graham will win prop of the year. Rona top try scorer
  79. Kiraz Crazy

How dominoes fall after Will Hopoate’s move to Canterbury Bulldogs

Maybe we have the space for both? Maybe hoppa to Fb, brett to wing, perret to reserve grade. I REALLY hope we dont lose lafai..
  80. Kiraz Crazy

2016 draw all you need to know

Our first ten rounds are fairly easy, we should get 8/10 if we play well enough.
  81. Kiraz Crazy

Dogs re-sign tyrone philips

2 years deal. Stated by Daily telegraph- nrl market watch
  82. Kiraz Crazy

The Will Hopoate Thread - 200k or 200nay

Ive been saying it for like a year, dessy wants hoppa, the only thing that was stopping it was hoppas undying loyalty but clearly getting your pay sliced means that he is finally coming to belmore
  83. Kiraz Crazy

The Will Hopoate Thread - 200k or 200nay

So, 200k is the price tag for hopoate. Thoughts?
  84. Kiraz Crazy

Des Hasler...

Kennelers are just sooks when we lose, a few wins and this wont even come up lol
  85. Kiraz Crazy

Des Hasler...

Honestly man. A reasonable halfback that can play us for a full season and were set to win. Simple as that lol
  86. Kiraz Crazy

So will brad abbey change things?

From what ive heard he is a ball playing fullback. Does this mean he comes into fullback, fills a part of the "playmaking void" of our halves, as well as pushes brett to a wing which drops off perret from the team? 2 birds one stone? or am i being too optimistic
  87. Kiraz Crazy

Tickets for game vs Roosters

Update on the pax numbers?
  88. Kiraz Crazy

Are the Bulldogs the NRL’s new chokers?

He said semi not grandfinal. we won 2 in 2012, lost 1 in 2013, 3 in 2014, 1 so far this year.. so 6 from 7
  89. Kiraz Crazy

pax number??
  90. Kiraz Crazy

Yeah keen to know what the PAX is at today
  91. Kiraz Crazy

My friend is making a bulldogs clips compilation, what are the MUST HAVE moments?

Modern is better (2012 and onwards). Please try and link a youtube clip in the comments. Also any particular commentary audio regarding will be good Regards
  92. Kiraz Crazy

Im pretty sure it is directly next to it
  93. Kiraz Crazy

Just to clarify, these are the remaining possible grandfinal combinations..

I know, i was going to write this but decided to keep it official
  94. Kiraz Crazy

Ive also listen them in order of likeliness based on general public and odds. So basically its most likely going to be a storm broncos gf Least likely a sharks dogs gf
  95. Kiraz Crazy

Here are the potential grandfinal combinations Melbourne v Brisbane Melbourne V Roosters Melbourne V Dogs Cowboys V Brisbane Cowboys V Roosters Cowboys V Dogs Sharks V Brisbane Sharks V Roosters Sharks V Dogs
  96. Kiraz Crazy

Thursday and friday raining all day.. here come the dogs of war

Heavy rain expected for 48 hours, up to and including the game. This is going to greatley nullify the backline and halves impact from both teams and make this a pure low scoring grind.. I can smell the upset, and the chaos of sydney with dogs winning in a similar scoreline to saturday night...
  97. Kiraz Crazy

Where can i buy a giant bulldog?

Taking the piss? or do they sell stuffed animals as well lol..