Search results

1. BushDog

Official Paul Vaughn for captain!

Us against the world, Fuck the journos and their agenda, go Paul!!!
  2. BushDog

Opinion Positivity Thread

Our teams struggling, has been for a while. Look at everything that’s been on the kennel for the last few years... so any negative comments please go to another page. This thread is for positive comments, realisations, news, player and club compliments... and all our hopes. None of us know...
  3. BushDog

JMK to start in halves nest week.

RIP Marley.
  4. BushDog

Here's to us Doggy brothers and sisters

Drinking beers like they've stopped makin them, still nursing a sore hand from punching the wall last weekend and anxious as shit! Hopin it's a good night for all of us on here, I'm not ready to stop checkin the site everyday to see what all you mad buggas have to say! Gonna be a long off...
  5. BushDog

Help v Rabbitoh supporters

Sorry to start a new thread, but I am coppin shit from mates left right and centre that are very close to not being mates anymore because all of a sudden the rape taunts, the James Graham biting saga, the salary cap, etc etc is all the dumb ****s have to say. Is there any of you computer...
  6. BushDog

Pragmatic and reasonable!

Hey doggies fans. Like you all I am effin ropable at the moment. I'll never give up on the dogs but it's hard when I'm near ready to give up on the nrl. I live about 400 k's from Sydney and it gets effin cold here durin winter and I hate the cold. The only thing I like about winter is watchin my...