Search results

1. B

Explanation on referring decision

Apparently... I can't think of the game but I'm pretty sure they've done this to us before as well...
  2. B

Opinion Reed Mahoney

Love the passion he plays with... He can be a bit cheeky ... reminds me of what Ennis used to do to get under the skin of the opposition
  3. B

Opinion Sam Hughes

Hughes was my favorite player today. Just brought some much needed grit in our go forward and defence... he hits with purpose... we were missing this for so long
  4. B

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

3 Hughes 2 Xerri 1 Critta
  5. B

Opinion Patolo

He's had some rotten luck with injuries... he will be back
  6. B

Opinion Bailey Hayward

Great player. Like him at hooker
  7. B

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

He looked injured. Even running straight he seemed to be stiff... looked like a muscle injury or overtrained at the gym
  8. B

Cameron Ciraldo

Taffe
  9. B

Cameron Ciraldo

The biggest change I see under Ciro this year is our fitness and line speed have improved so much. We seem to look fitter than the past decade. This is driving much better scrambling in defence and putting so much more pressure on the opposition. If he continues on this trajectory we're title...
  10. B

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Crichton looked injured...
  11. B

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

3. Kiks 2. Tracey 1. Xerri/Fox combo
  12. B

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Time for him to go I think... With Tracey playing the way he did Taffe should take the 7...
  13. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Critta looked injured... He could not run tonight at all...
  14. B

Reed Mahoney is a liability

I don't think so... He played well
  15. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Great game. Finally we have a team that can defend and score points... exciting to watch
  16. B

Opinion Taffee vs Tracey

Tracey looked great
  17. B

News Bailey Hayward Jersey Presentation Photos

Looked great in trials... hope he has an amazing game
  18. B

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Still lacking fitness... particularly in defence
  19. B

We said playing good and losing is still not winning.

They showed what they Can do when playing footy... and they showed what they can do when trying to defend the lead... the difference is just mindset
  20. B

I know right... wtf
  21. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

Boys went into their shell trying to defend their lead... Something they need to work on that's for sure...
  22. B

Dissallowed Kiks Try

Obstruction in my opinion
  23. B

Opinion Blake Taffee

Definitely played much better today. I liked his involvement in the opposition 20... adds another dimension to our attack
  24. B

Bunnies 3 2 1

3 King 2 Curran 1 Mann Also Taffe had better involvement this game
  25. B

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Good thing is we were resilient when things were going against us...
  26. B

He is not the fastest half that's for sure
  27. B

Never in my life...

We had enough ball to win... we just couldn't put it together last 20 min... still much better than last year that's for sure... I have hope these days that we may win...
  28. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

That was our game to lose... we were in control last 20min... good sign is we're able to recover when things go against us...
  29. B

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

All we have to do is play good footy... this alone will build momentum and remove the ref from the game... let's make some rabbit stew and feed it to the Dogs... 8-)
  30. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Change your focus peeps... Bulldogs have a whole new team. It's time we replaced the old Bunny Sutton with the new Bulldog Sutton... time for Bulldogs to win the rub of the green... it will happen
  31. B

Bulldogs Commit to Three More Years of Tackling Sports Betting Advertising

Those who want to bet can do so at their own peril but we should not polute any more young people's minds with ads during game time. I'm all for banning betting advertising just like we did with smoking. I applaud the club for going down this path. The leagues clubs should also look to grow...
  32. B

Round 3 3-2-1 vs Titans

3 - Kiks 2 - Curran 1 - Kiraz Special mention Preston
  33. B

3-2-1 Round 2 vs Sharks

3.Kikau 2.Curran 1.Mahoney Rest of the team much better effort. Hutch looking slow and tired, really showing his age.
  34. B

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

Much better effort from the team today. That's all I want to see.
  35. B

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

I thought the same. His hand holding the ball was on ground then he lifted.and turned. I'm confused
  36. B

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

Win's a win
  37. B

Klemmer or Woods

I remember that... he wasn't thinking... :tearsofjoy:
  38. B

Dylan Napa, worst ever signing ?

She Rex and Licha
  39. B

Dogs to knock off the eels next week

Dogs to win 100
  40. B

Avo or Cheese

Avo and cheese work so well together. Why separate when we can have both
  41. B

Official Round 5 Bulldogs V Storm - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Go fckn Thompson... show them how it's done
  42. B

Round 1 Bulldogs V Knights - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

Our forwards need to toughen up.... Our backline looks promising. Need to build some combinations....
  43. B

News Bulldogs star tees off in anti-vax critics as NSW makes stand-down call

Not saying anything about Medicare nor USA.... just that I believe in free choice... and respect others' right to make theirs... If you choose to give your freedom away than that is your choice... I respect that... but please respect my choice to stay free and not give any of it away... Peace...
  44. B

Lack of free choice my brother... those who have lost their freedom once know what I'm talking about... never been an issue in Oz till lately gov is taking over and mandating to remove more and more of your personal freedoms... This should not be a pro vax or anti vax debate it should be a...
  45. B

People have a right to choose what they put in their body. Making vacs mandatory is against any personal freedom we have. How would anyone feel if their employer mandated them get a vaccine just because it is recommended? Btw what does a flu vaccine have with COVID? Clearly nothing as it does...
  46. B

News Sam Burgess

Is Burgess preparing to sue nrl and bunnies?
  47. B

2021 Cap Space

Networks using the opportunity to make more money...
  48. B

Rd 1 Dogs vs Eels 3-2-1

This... also Hoppa had some silky smooth passing tonight...
  49. B

Social Media Sponsor

I like it... looks better than KIA
  50. B

News Lichaa trying to rebuild his NRL career

He should sign with Des at Manly... they need him there...
  51. B

Roosters among the lowest in TPAs

Looking forward to the day someone at the Roosters grows a conscious and tells the truth.
  52. B

No Source Josh Addo-Carr to Dogs?

Do they share their barbie dolls via pigeon carriers? Heard it's the best way to get your mail delivered.:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  53. B

NRL crackdown leads to dramatic drop in third-party deals

Wtf does this mean? We just removed 2 mil worth to make Roosters not stand out?? "The Roosters had just $69,000 worth of private sectorTPAs, however the likes of Cooper Cronk and James Tedesco benefited from additional whole of game sponsorship which wasn't included in the team-by-team breakdown."
  54. B

NRL ladder for the decade

Very interesting. Thanks for posting.
  55. B

No Source Aiden Tolman

Ok
  56. B

Bulldogs Call NRL Double Standards on Cap Relief

They had 1 month expiry date on them.
  57. B

Official DWZ re-signs 2022

Awesome
  58. B

Opinion Should Foran retire?

It's his decision to make... not sure what the implications are.. I think he would still get paid out if he does... would be good to have him on coaching staff if he does...
  59. B

BULLFROG

Ah... The memories... been a while... we need a team like this one back on the park....
  60. B

CHN & Foran in NZ Test team but no DWZ.

Foran should rest and get ready for 2020
  61. B

Grand Final Day - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

NRL rort... blatantly obvious ... Raiders were the better team...
  62. B

The "NRL Team of the Year" as selected by the Kennel

I wonder how close this would be to the Aussie side selections....
  63. B

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Guess that makes him a lucky ****... we need a few of those in the team...
  64. B

Keary Hair Pull

On a positive note the camera work that captured that hair on the grass is pretty fckn amazing...
  65. B

Israel Folau back

And it all started with one simple social media post... peace out... why are people at each other's throats??? This is the kennel ... who cares about Folau... until he wears blue and white doesn't matter what he does or did...
  66. B

Grand final 2019

Raiders by 12
  67. B

Opinion Is Cronk better than Thurston?

They are two very different players... Both amazing in their own way... I always enjoyed watching Thurston due to his competitive nature and unstructured play, he put in a 100% on the field no matter what. With Cronk he was more mechanical, very structured and from what I can see he is able to...
  68. B

new Knights logo

Looks like a red dildo on top
  69. B

Lewis is the worst half to ever play any form of football for 125 years

Lewis played well today... Yes he has many things to work on but definitely not deserving of this thread that's for sure... People forget that most of the wins we've had came with him in the team... As far as I'm concerned he should be in the team... Whether or not he should play in the halves...
  70. B

Harper’s debut

100% agree...people on here cant wait to have a whinge about anything Pay does... Harper is cheering to be picked even for one game... hope he has an awesome game...
  71. B

Would the Broncos "throw" this match?

Refs wont allow that... we need to be extremely good to play a 15 man team...
  72. B

Trent Hodkinson Announces Retirement

All the best Hodko... had his best years at the Bulldogs...
  73. B

Opinion What did I miss?

I'm of the opinion things happen for a reason.. There's probably a better player coming our way... time will tell....
  74. B

News Penrith shock Bulldogs in stunning move to secure signature of API Koroisau

Definitely improving... Have a feeling he's been instructed to play what's in front of him as he seems to be adding new tricks to his arsenal over the last couple of weeks...
  75. B

A kid in a lolly store!

DEfinitely all putting in tonight...
  76. B

Todd Greenberg, are you serious??!!!!!

Guy is lining up his next gig...
  77. B

Jack cogger

i feel for him. can't be easy watching the entire game on the bench.
  78. B

Rd 23 vs Eels 3-2-1

3. Jackson 2. Hoppa 1. DWZ/Foran
  79. B

A WIN for the ages

How good was that
  80. B

TV Ratings Plummeting

People can see through corruption that is amids the game... gambling agencies major sponsors... rotten refs and dud post game review committee... unprecedented judiciary decisions... couple of teams can sign anyone they want while others are struggling under the cap... what else can they be...
  81. B

Opinion How quick is Meaney

Super fast... first time in open space...
  82. B

Official Round 21 - Bulldogs vs Tigers - Discussion Thread

I was thinking the same thing
  83. B

Rd 21 vs Tigers 3-2-1

This... Great improvement by Meaney
  84. B

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Dean Britt

I was hoppa's biggest critic in the past but I must say he has played well this year...
  85. B

The "Bulldogs Team of the Decade" as selected by The Kennel

Solid team. Should have had a premiership in that period... shame they couldn't deliver...
  86. B

Sam Burgess wins appeal and is free to play

How is the game protecting player welfare when they let things like this go unpunished??? This is concerning on so many levels...
  87. B

Bulldogs Furious at Foran

Regardless if true or not the guy is eating over 1mil of the cap and playing 10 games. Team cant get used to constant changes in playing styles... it's disruptive... in reality he is costing the club 1.5mil a year having to carry additional halves just to cover him. It's in clubs interest to...
  88. B

Jesse Ramien Consolidated Rumour Thread

Why do Roosters need another centre? Their sombrero is huge... Hope dogs can sign him
  89. B

James graham 400 games

Well done Jammer ... always gives 110% every game he plays... wears his heart on his sleeve... 400 games in the front row is an amazing achievement... should be celebrated... Hope St Merge put on a show for him this week...
  90. B

Sam Burgess is the most overrated player in the NRL

He was good... now not so much...