Search results

1. CBDoggies

Blake Wilson

This kid needs to be in the blue and white. I rate him up there and could potentially be our fb for a long time. Yes we have a couple of gun juniors who can slot into the 1 but if we let this guy go I think we will regret it. Has he signed on for a top 30 spot next year?
  2. CBDoggies

Dogs at war?

Can someone post up the article? If it has been done sorry please delete.
  3. CBDoggies

Gould spray

Gould spray could someone please upload the article. Please delete if it’s been done
  4. CBDoggies

What a joke

5. CBDoggies

Bulldogs vs cows match thread

So now warriors game is done with. Let’s concentrate on our next game coming up. Who’s missing for both sides confirmed atm?
  6. CBDoggies

Ciro needs to blow up

Don’t care what anyone says. Yes we had opportunities to come back but to give that try when clearly by the rules mahoney was taken out for a clear obstruction is nothing but obvious cheating. The officiating is dreadful! I expect ciro to question a lot of calls. Clear forward passes from...
  7. CBDoggies

Kitione Kautoga

Hey guys anyone heard of this kid? Seen him play? Apparently could make his debut for us some stage this season. We got him on a immediate release from the tigers. sorry if this has been posted already
  8. CBDoggies

Bulldogs vs Rabbits rd18

Ofcourse we play them and they have clicked into gear. any news on latrell? Would he be suspended for that high shot?
  9. CBDoggies

Dogs victory song

Someone please upload our boys singing can’t seem to find it anywhere.
  10. CBDoggies

Fittler really? This a joke?

Please tell me this is a joke
  11. CBDoggies

Bulldogs to miss no 1 target

Anyone have the article for this?
  12. CBDoggies

Dragons summary

My quick summary on today. I decided on Friday night to take the kids on a Belmore trip so they can experience what I did when I was a child. Boy what a mistake, I hope I didn’t scar them for life. (Anyway that’s another story)… Dufty needs to pack his bags and leave to England tomorrow...
  13. CBDoggies

I’m done

Yes another post but I’m officially tapping out. I’ll keep an eye on the score game time but not watching another game. Not even going to Belmore anymore, not financially supporting this club anymore till this embarrassment of a team has massive changes including staff! I bleed blue and white...
  14. CBDoggies

Newcastle next week

Just watched majority of the first half and if dogs ain’t prepared, knights will slap us and end the game before half time. Deadset look so much more clinical and sharper then the raiders…. Watch klemmer have a blinder also as per usual with our ex players.
  15. CBDoggies

My summary

My summary First of all yes I agree the ref played a minor part in our loss tonight but let’s be honest here… any decent side with half a brain should of knocked canberra by 13+ tonight. If naden and ave see another jersey in first grade this season then Baz deserves nothing but the...
  16. CBDoggies

My 2 cents

So a lot of people have had there say on what our issue is overall. Ranging from possession, fitness, coaching, mistakes etc etc Here is my 2 cents on what I think is the problem. Yes I agree with what everyone is saying but our issue has been around the club for a very long time. The moment...
  17. CBDoggies

Mentally drained

Every week I pump myself up hoping for something to change. I had a feeling we were gona get smacked today but the first half gave me hope. Then second half begins and it was all down hill! Even before the dufty try we looked gased… I’m actually mentally done with watching this team. Sometimes...
  18. CBDoggies

Who’s thinking the same?

I need to vent. Yes things have been said 1000 times on here but I just want to see if everyone is thinking what I am. 1. Why pick Averillo in the centres? I had a argument with a fellow tk member about it and I was proven right again. He isn’t a centre, hell he isn’t even a first grader. All...
  19. CBDoggies

First 5 rounds

Ok so I’ve just checked our first 5 rounds last year. Results where 32-16 knights 0-28 panthers 24-0 broncos 0-38 rabbits 18-52 Melbourne That’s 34 points for and 174 against This year we are 40 points for and 109 against My point is we have recruited over half a team with so called...
  20. CBDoggies

Trial and I’m worried

Yes it was only a trial Yes it was the first time most of our backline play together Yes we can improve But what I’m worried about is the lack of improvement in any department across the park. We still don’t look strong, we look weak and get dominated up front. How are we meant to compete when...
  21. CBDoggies

Sharks vs dogs trial

This is my starting 13 1. Dufty 2. Jac 3. Nadan 4. Schoupp 5. Casey 6. Burton 7. Averillo 8. Vaughan 9. JMK/cook 10. Thompson 11. TPJ 12. Hetherington 13. Jackson Give ave a 20min stint and if he isn’t progressing move on to the next. King should be on the bench round 1 if he can play the...
  22. CBDoggies

Frank Pritchard on life support

Hey guys a msg is going around about Frank Pritchard fighting for life with lungs collapsed from covid. Any one have any more info on it? Our prayers go out to him and his family. Hope he makes a full recovery. Guys keep him in your prayers if the story is true.
  23. CBDoggies

Cameron Munster

Apparently on the outer at storm. I would love for him to partner Burton. Yes he does have off field issues but he is worth the punt at a good price.
  24. CBDoggies

Tariq Sims

Dragons are tell him to look elsewhere… wtf is wrong with the dragons… I’d love him as a replacement for Elliot.
  25. CBDoggies

Conner Watson

How in the f did roosters sign this guy on 300k a season…. If so why won’t we chasing him. He could be a very handy 14 or even a bench 9 if we can’t land the cheese.
  26. CBDoggies

BAZZ!

Baz! All year I’ve been saying let’s see what he brings next year with a new squad etc… but am I the only one worried about how players are declining under him? Ok I get we won’t ever going to beat the Titans as they are under achieving massively with the roster they have, but fuck me cmon...
  27. CBDoggies

Refs

I find it hard to believe every time we are in a game the refs always blow us off the park. Yes some were our fault but it’s just plain cheating when your counts are 3-4 times the amount of the opposing team. I’m over the 6 agains and stupid rulings, one team gets more leverage then others and...
  28. CBDoggies

Ava locked in for 2 years

Don’t mind this. Best we have had on field in the front row department. Congrats to him.
  29. CBDoggies

Ash Taylor

Yes another person off contract. But reports saying he will need to accept a 250-300k offer for his next contract. I personally think he is a lot better then Flano. If we can somehow get rid of Flano the. Ash could be a depth player and work his way up since he is only 26… thoughts?
  30. CBDoggies

Payne haas

If the club is serious they should be throwing a lot of money to this guy. Any one knw contract situation with him? Is he off soon? He is a bloody weapon and someone we need up the middle
  31. CBDoggies

Trio of bad news

So today wasn’t so kind to us dogs supporters. Yes there’s a lot more worse things happening in the world atm then football problems, but I’m here to vent a little. We got news that Johnson signed with warriors, meany has gone to Melbourne and a trio of idiots that play for us decided to ignore...
  32. CBDoggies

Post match rd15

I’m pleasantly surprised, baz was not happy and specifically mentioned all the bad calls we are all talking about. To get penalised 12-3 between penalties and 6 against just goes to show you how officiating is trash. He mentioned the brown high tackle and why he wasn’t sent off if Thomson was...
  33. CBDoggies

Meany and avo

Seriously you can’t expect to play well behind a pack dominating then shit the bed when your on the back foot. If you want to play grade and hold your spot you need to help change the tide not make things worse. Avo barley ran second half, shit kicks abd back to his worse, meany no support...
  34. CBDoggies

Distracted dragons

God I’m so sick of the media bullshit. As soon as we win on fox headlines dogs beat distracted dragons. Why can’t they just admit we beat them fair and square. They pretty much had a full strength squad and did come out firing. They were on top for the first 10-15min and if Corey Norman was...
  35. CBDoggies

Hooker

This is completely subjective but there is 16 teams in the comp and someone posted this. If this isn’t a clear indication we are so far behind in the Hooker position then I don’t know what it. Surely the club can see what every other human being who supports rugby league can see.
  36. CBDoggies

The bye

I’m so glad I get some sanity back this weekend. Seriously us dogs supporters need a break it’s just not good for our health watching this shit side playing every weekend. Who’s glad we get to sit back and enjoy the weekend? Lol
  37. CBDoggies

Down to 12 men

Was it just me or not only did we avo kick the ball on the full on the last we defend that set then go one out hit up after hit up instead of spreading the ball. Like wtf is going on tbaz? Are we just all fuckwit supporters who have no idea or are the people in charge and playing really bloody...
  38. CBDoggies

Nicho Hynes

We would be stupid if we won’t speaking to dufty or Hynes… storm can’t keep him playing behind papa and we desperately need a gun fullback… speed is the key these days for success with the new rules. Just my 2 cents
  39. CBDoggies

Post match

Who just watched it? God baz needs some aggression! Blow up say it isn’t good enough, say sorry to your fans and sponsers! That was beyond embarrassing and people need to be accountable! I’m so sick of him sitting there looking lost… yes he doesn’t agree with the new rules but fuck me they...
  40. CBDoggies

Who’s tired?

I think we as dogs supporters are the most loyal sports fans in the world. We are passionate and we love the club. So my question is… who is just tired and over the last few years? This club was built on solid defence hence the dogs of war name. We also built the name the entertainers and...
  41. CBDoggies

Post match

Who watched it? I really like how he explained things with the recruitment going on and how we ain’t chasing players for short term gain. He is looking to rebuild for the future. also mentioned he speaks to Burton often and no way he is backing out. Club is excited with him coming next year...
  42. CBDoggies

Dufty and Pappy off contract end of 2021

Off contract next year.... yes he is a small stature type but his speed and ball playing makes up for it. Would like us to snap him up for next year
  43. CBDoggies

Staggs offer

Brisbane so called offered the kid 2.8mil for 4 years. Wow I doubt we will get him
  44. CBDoggies

Trials and season so far

During our trials I was already worried seeing our middle get dominated by the sharks. I was trying to keep it positive but truth be told we only won the game due to the fresh legs of the lower grade players who replaced our shit pack. after the first 2 rounds i am convinced we have the weakest...
  45. CBDoggies

Des

Someone hear some breaking news they announced about Des on fox. They said they’ll talk about it half time. Wondering what it could be
  46. CBDoggies

Cotric injury

He got off with a limp but saw him shaking hands end of game with ice on his ankle. Any updates on that by anyone?
  47. CBDoggies

Christian Tuipulotu has been released

This kid any good? Roosters don’t usually offload good players. Wonder which club he is going to
  48. CBDoggies

Grant

Throw grant $1mil a season.... worth every cent he is gona be a superstar
  49. CBDoggies

Furgo or jac

Yes I know another thread about jac etc but word is going around parra has told furgo he isn’t wanted beyond 2021. If you had to chose either one with furgo being a lot cheaper then jac who would you chose. I’d personally love jac as nothing can compare to his speed. But if we miss out I’d love...
  50. CBDoggies

Yeo to snub Dogs

My heart’s in Penrith’: Yeo to snub Dogs in favour of fresh Panthers deal PANTHERS October 30, 2020 11:59am by MATT LOGUE Source: NCA NewsWire Isaah Yeo wants to re-sign with Penrith despite interest from Trent Barrett’s Bulldogs. Picture: Mark Kolbe/Getty ImagesSource: Getty Images Penrith...
  51. CBDoggies

Sponsor

This board is just beyond belief... I can understand we are living in tough times but I think alot of these signings etc are to save face!
  52. CBDoggies

Wtf is going on

So every week I say surely it can’t get worse and bang this **** of a team somehow manage to find another way of proving me wrong. Not only did we get our asses raped by a manly side with half there squad sitting on the sidelines, who mind you have lost 6 or 7 in a row until tonight, but we...
  53. CBDoggies

Even when we are winning we lose

Is it just me or even 6 up with 10 to go I was still not confident and had that feeling tigers will come back and win. It’s happened so many times this year and it’s just a shit feeling. We had a couple of positives with a great debut and Ogden playing well but my god this team just doesn’t know...
  54. CBDoggies

2020 recruitment

Ok so I havnt been as active with all the corona crap going on. So I just wanted to ask any one have any idea wtf This club is doing regarding signing any one for the year. We lost 2 players recently who we are really thin with backups in those positions as it is but yet to see any new signings...
  55. CBDoggies

Ramien

so how is this possible? Sharks apparently want to release j Morris but they Are apparently over the cap already so how the f can they afford him on 500 a year? Would you guys welcome back j Morris?
  56. CBDoggies

Josh Reynolds

yea just finished watching josh playing in the 9 jersey.... he has been nothing short but great for them. Attack has looked so much more sharper with him there... Since we are in the hunt for a 9 why don’t we sign him since Wests are happy to pay some freight. I am a little biased as I love...
  57. CBDoggies

Tears

ok ok I’ll admit it. I’m a grown man with a family but I sort of had tears in my eyes when we finished that game. This is by far the most solid defensive wins I have seen in years. I’m so proud of the boys across the park and to say I felt like we won a gf is an understatement. Special mention...
  58. CBDoggies

Official Round 15 - Press Conference

Bulldogs: Round 15 https://www.nrl.com/tv/matches/telstra-premiership/2019/round-15/bulldogs-round-15/ Was just curious to see what he says and he still uses the word rebuilding and young team.... lol Some one tell him we played exactly the same way we play every week. It was just sharks...
  59. CBDoggies

Job description???

So this game is pretty simple right? Hold the ball for 6 tackles and get that white egg looking thing called a ball over the white line on the opposite end more times then your opposition? Defend your white line and make sure the other team doesn’t put that egg looking white ball over your...
  60. CBDoggies

Other News Source Coach on the outter?

? Any truth to this?
  61. CBDoggies

Embarrassing facts and stats

so I thought why not open a thread up and see what embarrassing stats you guys have up your sleeve. Just from tonight there’s a bunch 1. Played a side with $3mil worth of players on the sideline and lost 2. Havnt strung back to back wins atall this year 3. It took raiders 12 points.... YES...
  62. CBDoggies

So what’s the excuse now?

Ok so I’ve had people saying how they are sick to death about hearing about the cap bla bla bla So what’s the excuse tonight? Raiders played with $3mil of their cap on the sideline and we had Napa out. We got outplayed across the park. I’m so sick of pay and his fucking excuses. His game...
  63. CBDoggies

REBUILD?

So this phrase has been tossed around our club the last 2 years. The coach keeps pointing the finger at that reason and lack of experience to our losses and refuses to take any responsibility for anything. So our great club rewards mediocracy with extensions by the looks of it. Licha is a...
  64. CBDoggies

Jackson

look a lot of players played crap.... but this guy ak captain, lost the ball on 2 seperate occasions in prime attacking positions swinging momentum back to knights. Some defensive reads and efforts was a disgrace for a so called captain. He really needs to play off the bench and get the c off...
  65. CBDoggies

Dogs are having a party

did anyone watch the celebration song.... Remis Smith looked like he didn’t even want to be there... can anyone post the video?
  66. CBDoggies

Social Media Gus Gould

yes your prob wondering when someone will open up the subject... so I am hahahah Ex bulldog premiership winning coach, he has told media he isn’t interested in any capacity for club footy but surely our rich club can entice him to come and just direct things around a little. No matter how...
  67. CBDoggies

My view of the future

So here we are again 1-5 and we are rocks and diamonds. As some people expected we will be going through some good times and some bad times and to see a team get flogged one week and compete the next is so frustrating and tiring that I keep telling myself we knew this was coming. As an avid...
  68. CBDoggies

Dragons next week

so with Napa gone and Foran out.... we have another tough game coming up. I’m pretty confident if we play like we did today we should get them. But what I want to ask is. With all the injuries and crap form of certain players who do we bring up? I really wish we could get Nu brown to replace...
  69. CBDoggies

We are a laughing stock

So 2 weeks into the season and we look gone. All this bs talk about dogs of war and talking it up was nothing but smoke screen for a team that plays with no heart or no direction. We have heard all the excuses, wrong team selection, young players, bla bla bla but at the end of the day the...
  70. CBDoggies

Brett Morris

so I just heard the news update about something Brett has expressed about his time with the bulldogs and it doesn’t seem to be nice words... anyone have any idea what it is about? Unless I mis heard it and if u did apologies in advanced
  71. CBDoggies

Des Hasler returns to Manly

admin please delete if in wrong section... But our ex coach deswanker is apparently on the verge of signing a new deal with manly and announcement will be next week. How stupid can manly be? .... MOD EDIT: CONFIRMED...
  72. CBDoggies

Tigers

so please some one clear my mind. Are West’s another side who are very similar to us but with a slightly better roster who have converted all those close games into wins. Hear me out We have lost a bunch of games under 6 points. And that’s including against heavy hitters in the comp. West’s...
  73. CBDoggies

Injuries

ok so I have a question... now that 3/4 of the dogs fan base all called it that foran will be lucky to see 10 games this year. Which is exactly what has happened, and rfm out for the remainder of the season with a broken hand, how does promoting players to top 30 work? Nu Brown would be almost...
  74. CBDoggies

Cap issues coverup

ok hear me out here... this is just a personal theory but could their be any coincidence that it took half a season into pay’s coaching gig to somehow come up with a master plan to clean out the current roster as soon as possible with over exaggerating our cap issues. For starters we had suli...
  75. CBDoggies

My Mid season analysis

Ok so now we are basically half way into the season and my god has it been awful for us dogs fans. Last night was a prime example of how our big paying players are just overrated and underachieving big time. In pre season a lot had faith we would be top 8 and a lot knew we will be in the...
  76. CBDoggies

Foran and JMK

I said it last week and I’ll say it again. We have the worst play makers in the Comp. Don’t care what anyone says and even if Foran was a 6 he is a dead set myth. Everyone is blaming licha and I’m first to admit I don’t like him but Foran our million dollar man is MIA. 2 try assists first game...
  77. CBDoggies

Round 7 2017/2018

2017 Storm 6-12 L Roosters 28-24 L Warriors 24-12 W Sea Eagles 36-0 L Broncos 10-7 W Knights 12-22 W Rabbits 24-9 W 2018 Storm 18-36 L Roosters 30-12 L Panthers 20-18 W Rabbits 20-16 L Raiders 26-10 L Cowboys 10-27 W Roosters 0-6 L So we had 2 more wins this time last year. 2017 attack...
  78. CBDoggies

It’s over for me

I take back everything I said last week... That’s it no excuse, this pathetic excuse of a team is beyond a joke. It just keeps getting worse and when you think it’s at its worse it gets worse then that. I’m sick of people and them saying rebuild year and take time to gel bla bla bla. We looked...
  79. CBDoggies

Lewis

just watching nsw cup and man I’m impressed with what I’m seeing. We are playing the favourites and making them look silly... anyway the point of this thread is I think Lewis could be a thurston in the making. I love his energy and love his style I can really see this kid shining and really hope...
  80. CBDoggies

Worrying signs

Ok now I’m probably feeling what everyone is atm and that is anger, confused and worried. Round 2 and not only have we conceded 66 points in 2 games but we have looked so bad in defence it’s a major worry... I’ve never in my life as a dogs supporter seen so many long range tries in 2 games...
  81. CBDoggies

Bulldog superman shirt

if your a superman fan and obviously a bulldog fan then this is the shirt for you... looks really good so I thought I’d share the love ;) https://goo.gl/TTi49H
  82. CBDoggies

Woods

Don't want to point out people in nsw as we are just a joke of a team... but is anyone else worried about signing this tall lazy prick? Yes his got a motor bla bla bla but his nothing better then what we have. His tall, slow and has 1 good game from 10.... I hope I eat my words next year but why...
  83. CBDoggies

Des and dib

So here we are again... scratching our heads wondering wtf is going on with our club... we have a powerful man Dib in our club walking into the dressing rooms and speaking to the players to pull there socks up, we have a coach that's intimidating des at the helm with his hand out waiting for his...
  84. CBDoggies

Who here doesn't agree?

Serious Question Ok so it's now L L L for us and we don't even look like wining a football game any time soon. Who here actually thinks we are any good or have any good attributes? Facebook, friends, other supporters and us here all see the same exact problems and yet Dib the mother Fuker is...
  85. CBDoggies

Bulldog supporters. Where are you from?

Ok so as the title says... with the rep weekend and World Cup end of year I was wondering how many of us bulldog supporters around the world are on here? Like we all talk and reply to each other so just wanted to know if you are around the corner or on the other side of the world. Also a few...
  86. CBDoggies

Rollercoaster

Yep that's what it's like to be a doggies supporter. It's like being on a roller coaster ride.. we have our massive ups and then our downs and some parts it's just calm and cool collected waiting for the next turn. Tonight showed me a lot of the dogs. For starters I'm not pointing my finger at...
  87. CBDoggies

Halves ... who?

Merge my thread please admin as I know this has been discussed 1000000 times But cmon for the love of god... mbye and josh need to go or play a diff position and we need someone new... Kerry and Pearce both showed how a halve should play.. ours did absaloutely f all and didn't give us one...
  88. CBDoggies

2016 my view

Soooo 2016 is over now ladies and gentlemen and this is my last thread of the year... Well I hope so lol Before I start let me ask you guys these questions. Since Hasler has been at the helm when was the last time you thought yea baby we are the top team and feel excited about playing other...
  89. CBDoggies

My 2016 post

2016 what a year NOT This might be long but hear me out. My last long thread of the year and what a place to do it but the kennel. The year starts off well with us smashing the up and comers manly and all the supporters are in high spirits. Could this be our year? Are we to premature? Then...
  90. CBDoggies

Throwing ball penalty

ok I'm fuming. Anyone watching the dragons v sharks game. A player throws the ball away after a forward pass from Benji out of frustration and even the ref says shot clock on player thrown the ball away.no penalty given. Now cmon wtf is this double standard bullshit. We got stung 2 times for the...
  91. CBDoggies

Sharks put Ben Barba under welfare watch following altercation with teammate

THE Cronulla Sharks have put star fullback Ben Barba on welfare watch after an altercation with a teammate and a row with his heavily pregnant wife. The Sunday Telegraph can reveal Barba went on a recent bender and had to be separated from team mate Sosaia Feki after an disagreement in a...
  92. CBDoggies

Dogs vs Storm trial to be live streamed

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to confirm that tomorrow’s trial against the Melbourne Storm at Belmore Sports Ground will be streamed LIVE through bulldogs.com.au. In what will be a first for the club, all members and fans that can’t make it to Belmore Sports Ground will be able...
  93. CBDoggies

Garvey's 'calming' All Stars experience

New Bulldogs hooker Craig Garvey hopes to carry a sense of calm that he found in camp with the Indigenous All Stars back to Belmore and stake his claim for a place in Des Hasler's team for Round 1 against the Sea Eagles. Playing opposite Australian captain Cameron Smith for the first time in his...
  94. CBDoggies

Just a thought

Ok so we are all frustrated and had enough.... We want to finally win one since its been forever so my question is. With all the des hate and stuff (which I can understand) I'd like to know people's thoughts. Are we very skilled and just have a coach like des controlling the way our players play...
  95. CBDoggies

Tyrone Phillips re-signs for 2 years

Just announced on Bulldogs Facebook page not to sure how true it is but if so looks like lafai could be gone next year? Thoughts?
  96. CBDoggies

Venting!!!

Ok this is probably the longest thread I've ever written but I need to vent. Belmore was built up to be such a epic day with our season slowly going downhill with inconsistency. This is the time when we should have started our run to finals top 8 and even top 4.... But noooooo.... We came out...
  97. CBDoggies

Belmore tickets for sale 2x family tickets

Due to unforeseen circumstances I have to sell the 2 family tickets I purchased. A family tragedy has occurred and I can not attend the event. There are 8 tickets in total and I want to sell them as 2 sets of family tickets. I only want cost price what they cost me. So if you missed out and want...
  98. CBDoggies

SOO2 team

Just got anonced as as we knew hojo, jackson, klemmer all in fifita out for gallen and farah number 9
  99. CBDoggies

Graham injury

Anyone have any idea how long he will be out for or any news for that matter. With origin stars out we really do need him. Poor guy can't get a break this season... (Figure of speech lol) been nothing but on breaks all season :(
  100. CBDoggies

Graham that's all

This deserves its own thread and if it already has been made please join.. But omg that try saving tackle by our great and wonderful graham turned the game big time. Don't care what anyone else thinks but for a front runner with so many tackles and runs decides to chase down a winger/fullback...