Search results

1. Moedogg

Fox Sports Lachlan Ilias (more of an opinion than rumour)

Lol why would we go after a halfback who isn't an upgrade on what we already have? We are already getting by with a makeshift and if we really want to go the extra mile we would throw money at a premium half back and not some bottom 8 reject.
  2. Moedogg

Opinion Townsend off contract for next year

Only thing I like about Townsend is his ability to dig into the line and hold up the defense. Apart from that he's pretty average in other areas.
  3. Moedogg

2024 Round 8 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

I doubt he will be in first grade for long, he's obviously a defensive liability which won't take the Panthers long to drop him.
  4. Moedogg

Panthers are still good but definitely not as invincible as the previous years. I reckon they're vulnerable on the edges.
  5. Moedogg

I don't care if Cows win. We should still get into the eight next couple of weeks if we're good enough.
  6. Moedogg

Opinion Top 8 watch: Next 7 weeks - chance to climb the ladder

Yeah, they've already lost.
  7. Moedogg

Was he dropped or injured? I've never heard of the Panthers dropping their regular first graders in the last 4 years....
  8. Moedogg

Corey Oates takes so long to turn around, I'm surprised Sezer didn't try that earlier m
  9. Moedogg

Our odds just improved for next week with API going off.
  10. Moedogg

How the fuck do we stop Walsh in Origin?
  11. Moedogg

Souffs should never had let go of Reynolds. The management who refused to give him a longer contract should be sacked.
  12. Moedogg

Fuck , Tigers have had more possession and better completion rates but still losing.
  13. Moedogg

Nah fuck that, it's been 8 years, I'm getting cocky
  14. Moedogg

If we make the finals, maybe Gus can entice Steffano to join us if Tigs don't make the eight and he doesn't make Origin.
  15. Moedogg

Tigers are shit. We should be able to put them away. Just hope that this Brisbane game doesn't fire them up.
  16. Moedogg

Yes. Forgot about him.
  17. Moedogg

NSW Certainties. 7. Cleary 8. Haas 9. Korisau 11. Olokauatu
  18. Moedogg

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Staines is so shit, I've never seen him make use of his speed which is supposed to be his best asset.
  19. Moedogg

Both edges of the tigers are vulnerable.
  20. Moedogg

Dave Furner South’s defence coach

Too think I actually used to feel sorry for them when they were shit and naturally would support them as the underdogs. Now, I hope they ring the bell when they're awarded the spoon.
  21. Moedogg

Kiks vs Olokauatu will be epic.
  22. Moedogg

Lol Sivo came back
  23. Moedogg

I wonder if Sivo will bother coming on for the final 20 seconds?
  24. Moedogg

Olokauatu is one 2nd rower for NSW.
  25. Moedogg

Sivo went from 3 Dally M points to nil very quickly.
  26. Moedogg

A bloke called Arti..
  27. Moedogg

I can't wait for us to play Panthers or Brisbane to see where we are. Watching these other teams, it feels like there's not much separating us from them and we could easily be top 4 if injuries are kind to us.
  28. Moedogg

I'll say it again, Turbo is terrible defensively. If Madge is picking on form he or Tedesco shouldn't be anywhere near a blues jersey. Paps is the form NSW fullback in the comp and deserves his chance.
  29. Moedogg

Sonny bill gripe

Im still filthy that the club went out of their way to welcome him back, even naming him in the team of the century or something and inviting him to reunions. They should've erased him from our history.
  30. Moedogg

The prick only wore our jersey to make a reference to his useless motivational talk about getting out of your comfort zone.
  31. Moedogg

Sonny bill gripe

What a prick. Thinks so highly of himself....
  32. Moedogg

Official Injury updates

Olam is struggling to move laterally, I reckon we can score a few tries down that edge.
  33. Moedogg

Dave Furner South’s defence coach

I think he went alright at the cowboys when they won the premiership. I think at the end of the day it's the players who are doing the tackling. You can't polish defensive turds like Okunbor, RFM and Nu Brown, etc.
  34. Moedogg

Nah I hope there's a fair gap between us and the bottom 4. Right now, One loss and we drop back there...
  35. Moedogg

Harvey Weinstein sentenced to 23 years in prison

New York appeals court overturns Harvey Weinstein’s sex crimes conviction and orders a new trial https://www.cnn.com/2024/04/25/us/harvey-weinstein-conviction-overturned-appeal/index.html
  36. Moedogg

Opinion Desdemort Potentially Zero and 7

I reckon game has passed Des. I doubt he still has that pulling power where players would want to come and play under him.
  37. Moedogg

Is there a bigger grub than Taane Milne?

https://m.youtube.com/shorts/bSdz09SIcus After last nights tackle on Munster, I'm convinced that this guy goes out to intentionally cause injury to players. There was also that Leniu high shot and many more instances where he goes in with malice.
  38. Moedogg

Sonny bill gripe

I wonder if Patten and Hazem started speaking to this guy again? Walking out on your team in the middle of the night who were already struggling with injuries is far worse than not owning up to breaking a curfew. What a hypocrite to treat someone with contempt and write an article about it.
  39. Moedogg

How many points is considered safe to be playing finals football?
  40. Moedogg

I expect us to sit right on 8th spot by the end of the week. Panthers should beat the Cows or at least expected to and Sharks should be too strong for the Raiders who are without Fogarty and should win by a fair margin.
  41. Moedogg

We are currently on ninth but realistically could finish in the eighth if Panthers beat the cows and the Sharks beat the Raiders by more than 7 points. This will be like the first time in 7 years since we've been in the top 8?
  42. Moedogg

Fuck the dragons for helping the Roosters F/A reach 100
  43. Moedogg

RFM and Nu brown
  44. Moedogg

Bro, I thought you were a defense guy and didn't like high scoring games? Maybe make an exception when it's the dragons? :tearsofjoy:
  45. Moedogg

Lol Dragqueens let Teddy score
  46. Moedogg

Hello there live ladder...... I think I just creamed my pants
  47. Moedogg

Wtf I didn't even know the games were on this early?
  48. Moedogg

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

This would've been around 2014 right?
  49. Moedogg

Sonny bill gripe

Righto SBW ...
  50. Moedogg

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

I don't think Stuart will like him anyway. Weak defender and no point going to be a backup to another established half. May as well try to stay and fight your way into the side.
  51. Moedogg

Cows have a decent 1,6,7 & 9. Unfortunate that Laybutt got injured, Semi Valemi is shit.
  52. Moedogg

I'm looking at that Dolphins team and couldnt understand how they are running third? Then I looked at the results, 4 wins against Dragons,Titans, Wests and Moses less Parra + plus a bye for 10 points. Absolutely kissed on the dick by the NRL.
  53. Moedogg

Why are people worried about the Panthers? It will be like Ryu vs Ken. We're using their system and have a couple of their premiership winning players including their defensive coach. They might let in on a few secrets.
  54. Moedogg

How has Brad Arthur not been fired yet?

The guy has proven that he can coach. The first couple of years it took him while to get rid of the deadwood left behind by Stephen Kearney and Ricky Stuart. They've probably would've beaten the Panthers in the week 2 finals had Reed Mahoney not got injured. It took Ivan 14 years to win a GF.
  55. Moedogg

RIP Terry Hill!

Tough player. Was very good at getting outside his opposite to set-up his winger.
  56. Moedogg

Opinion Did Dogs fans boo Hutchison

I'm simple comparing the roles. Perry tackled his ass off and Corey Hughes came on with a bit of creativity around the ruck.
  57. Moedogg

Dale Finucane calls time on career effective immediately!

Congrats Dale on wonderful career.
  58. Moedogg

I'm a Hutch fan. I'd compare him to Adam Perry at hooker, nothing flash but goes out there to do the job instructed by the coach.
  59. Moedogg

No one put a gun to his head. It's a team sport and the trainers are tasked with trying to harden up soft cocks like Topine to build character.
  60. Moedogg

Several of Topine’s teammates, who spoke to The Australian on the basis of anonymity to protect their NRL careers, Nu Brown, RFM....
  61. Moedogg

People have unrealistic expectations of Sexton thinking he will be setting up tries on the right and Burton on the left when in reality Sexton is going to be a turnstile who will get targeted and be the weak link in the side that opposition teams will expose.
  62. Moedogg

Your early Origin teams 2024

Murray is useless on the edge. Play him in the middle or don't pick him at all.
  63. Moedogg

Is CC building a system that's not reliant on one man?

I just watch the 360 show talking about how Knights are out of the race because their system is centered around one man- Kalyn Ponga, same with the Eels and Mitch Moses. Newcastle Knights of the 2000s had the same issue when Andrew Johns was out. Which got me thinking about our team and realized...
  64. Moedogg

News Nrl360

We play the Sharks again in round 17. Please please I hope we win this game so I can give it to buzz on Twitter. Nothing would hurt him more than his beloved Cronulla losing to us.
  65. Moedogg

News Nrl360

If we do make the finals, I hope someone sends him back the meme he posted of Critta not having to play September football this year. It's no conspiracy but a fact that this prick hates our club.
  66. Moedogg

Team after the bye

I don't see the point in bringing Sexton in when we have a working combination that has seen us progress up the ladder. People like Critta are going to have their work cut out by trying to defend a smaller bloke who can't make dominant tackles. That was evident in the try in the final minute.
  67. Moedogg

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

If thats contrary conduct then Ronaldo Mulitalo should cop a fine every week.
  68. Moedogg

Connor Tracey

Seems like a Michael Gordon type fullback.
  69. Moedogg

Your full strength team

Thankfully it's just a fine. He should be okay for next week.
  70. Moedogg

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

I feel media is going to get Lomax over the line.
  71. Moedogg

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

Favorite past time when we were winning in 2012 onwards. After dinner, on the toilet seat and a couple more times in bed.
  72. Moedogg

We are 12th on the ladder. Storm and Sharks are at the top, we played well against those two teams for the first 60 mins. Had we beaten Souffs and Storm we would be top 4.
  73. Moedogg

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

Criita will be left center, JAC outside of him. Turbo will be fullback.
  74. Moedogg

Bhahahahhahahah. Absolute clown. I'm embarrassed for him. Reed wasn't even scared.. It's a game of footy and your supposed to be a professional footballer. What happens on the field ends there.
  75. Moedogg

Opinion Bailey Hayward

He's not a 7.
  76. Moedogg

Hethrington is an embarrassment. Fake tough guy. Glad we got rid of him.
  77. Moedogg

Round 7 3-2-1 vs Knights?

I love Curran Tracy Mahoney
  78. Moedogg

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Wow. His manager must be pissed. Did all the hard work to get that 800k contract but Schuster didn't put in the work
  79. Moedogg

Your full strength team

This is my team when Preston gets back. Patolo is probably gone for the season and I'm not sure whether CC will pick Faamasuli. Ideally I'd like to have Curran at lock with Salmon on the bench. Tracy JAC Xerri Criita Kiraz Burton Hutch King Mahoney Curran Preston Kiks Salmon Hughes Mann...
  80. Moedogg

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Put Sexton in the defensive line and we end up commiting more defenders to help him tackle which compromises the defense. Hutch is a lock put in there purely to defend. I think I saw him rush up and smash an attacker.
  81. Moedogg

Explanation on referring decision

Seems like I discover new rules when watching the dogs over the last few seasons. Starting from Jammers charge down on Adam Reynolds.
  82. Moedogg

Why would the club agree to release our only backup half when we're a real chance of making the eight?
  83. Moedogg

Some may disagree but I'd still keep Hutch at HB. I think we've got enough points with Burton, Tracy and the left side attack. Not having a smaller bloke for the opposition to run at is why our defense has been so good.
  84. Moedogg

Rumour Sexton hunted by Raiders

Same Rumor copy paste from TK
  85. Moedogg

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Taafe is hopeless in the front line. You can see why he doesn't play HB. He makes his outside defender's worried.
  86. Moedogg

Hahahaha loving it seeing the boys give it to these knights fuckwits
  87. Moedogg

Hutch off the field and they score off a backline play lol
  88. Moedogg

Wait... you can rule on a forward pass now? Hahaha
  89. Moedogg

Yessssss. Congratulations Haywood
  90. Moedogg

Knights clear game plan is to offload
  91. Moedogg

Short kick behind the defensive line to test out Pongas fitness.
  92. Moedogg

Hutch always looks gassed in the last 20mins and starts stumbling and missing tackles. Hope he doesn't have to do too many tackles in the 2nd half.