Search results

1. L

Trouble getting on the kennel

I had same problem, uninstalled the app and now can't find the app to re-download
  2. L

Kennel app on playstore?

Having same problem
  3. L

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Sorry guys, he tells me he was talking shit, I told him he belongs on TK
  4. L

Rumour Addin Fonua-Blake

Just got told the same by my bro inlaw who usually has good info on sharts
  5. L

Fittler Steps Down as NSW Coach

Gus Gould as coach?
  6. L

Official Round 11 Bulldogs vs Warriors Game Day Thread

Congratulations Perham, 4 tries tonight [emoji2357]
  7. L

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

Lessss Goooo
  8. L

Josh Addo-Carr is the most talented winger the Bulldogs have ever had

Kempsey girl, from a well respected family
  9. L

2021 Memberships

Do Dogs not do a junior membership?
  10. L

Preseason watch: pictures, videos, info for the 2022 preseason

Wonder what Arthur Coorey is doing having dinner with gus
  11. L

Avo or Cheese

Pack his bags, order the limousine
  12. L

Official Round 7 Bulldogs V Sharks - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

What's the go with the 6 again, did we even get 1, this call is so biased
  13. L

News Panthers reject latest swap deal offer from Bulldogs for Burton

Offer up Avo for swap and pay Avo' s freight. I believe Avo is extremely overrated.
  14. L

Round 3 Bulldogs V Broncos - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I honestly think he's been terrible, overrated, Burton shits all over him and I think Flanagan is trying his heart out in a poor team.
  15. L

Round 3 Bulldogs V Broncos - Team Lists and Discussion Thread

I'd happily trade Avo for Burton, Avo is shit.
  16. L

News NRL 2021: Ivan Cleary tells Trent Barrett to back off Matt Burton

Get the RLPA involved, it might not work but it will make more noise. I'm sure Burton's position at Panthers would be depressing for him and it could be in his best interests to be granted a release.
  17. L

2021 members.

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone has received there members packs yet, I thought we usually received them in January and I still haven't received mine.
  18. L

Opinion How our backline should lineup in 2022

Has Latrell re-signed yet, use JAC to bring Latrell over to play fullback
  19. L

Official Josh Addo-Carr joins the pack

Love your work mate, keep it coming
  20. L

Josh Addo Carr - Consolidated Thread

Guys on the Warren believe they have signed the fox
  21. L

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Player Targets

Albert Kelly is rumoured to be heading to the Broncos, his family saying he is headed back to Oz to play next season.
  22. L

Nasheed with the good oil. Why Lynnes days really are numbered pt2.

Arthur Coorey, his son Anthony Coorey who is also a registered player agent. Both good people who love the club.
  23. L

Your 3 Realistic signings for next season that we should go after?

Mead absolutely no chance, already signed elsewhere
  24. L

Round 5 - Dogs vs Raiders - NRL/NSWRL/NYC Discussion Thread & Team Lists

Son of Arthur Coorey, brother of Anthony Coorey
  25. L

Pre War Speech vs Dragons

Farkn awesome assassin, fire up boys we will roast these dragqueens
  26. L

Nrl bias

^^^ nice and spot on
  27. L

Nrl bias

Hi guys, those who use twitter can you please ask Greenburg and the footy show guys when they are gonna march out the ref that Fafita threatened to smash his phone on the footy show and tell the public how yous have protected the refs by handing down a 6 game suspension and a fine, public face a...
  28. L

Moses Mbye dropped

When his manager came out and said he would not be signing an extention and they would only take market value i thought to myself mbye will pay for his managers big mouth, to me it was his manager saying come at us , i think des would take a dim view of this
  29. L

Lichaa denies calling referee a dog

Obviously everyone in our team's learnt you can't talk to the refs at all and that's what we're going to do. So thats why we didnt see tolman approach the refs the other night. Looks like the players no longer converse with the refs
  30. L

Senior Canterbury Bulldogs official Fred Ciraldo found guilty of assaulting ex wife

He awoke to her singing glory glory, cant blame the guy, lol sorry guys
  31. L

Most users online on the kennel - new record

The day sbw walked out on us was pretty hectic on here, i was here as a guest and i had trouble keeping up with the pages. I thought this would of took the record.
  32. L

When will the club stand up for itself

When will the head honchos of our club stand up for the club and players, this witch hunt is disgusting, why dont they come out and talk about the poor crowd behavior at brooky in 2013, or the souths roosters game where bottles were thrown on the field, or tha Adam Reynolds swearing at the ref...
  33. L

'fine the dirty, disgraceful bulldogs'

Wasnt Adam reynolds penalised last week for swearing at the ref. Different team different opinion
  34. L

'fine the dirty, disgraceful bulldogs'

Why dont clubs take a stand against these jurnos for defamation, these words "filthy dogs" , "dirty dogs", are damaging to the bulldogs brand. Only takes 1 club to take a stand and jurnos and papers will think twice before pushing there agenda
  35. L

Karmichael hunt charged with supplying cocaine

Marley would that big name player be the same as the 1 I'm hearing, played fullback and in the halves for Broncos, the rumors have been around for years so maybe that's what's linked this player with this whole fiasco
  36. L

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

After the post where someone said raylene has said we've already signed a FB and everyone will be shocked it's had me wondering could it really be Barba, I hope not but this would surprise everyone. With des and raylene who knows
  37. L

Bulldogs.com

Why can't I watch any videos off the bulldogs website on my Samsung galaxy s2, any help guys please
  38. L

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

Anthum coorey claiming Stewart and watmough re-signed with manly this week
  39. L

Fullback Discussion

Troll?
  40. L

Anthony Milford has reportedly told relatives he won't be returning to the Canb

Hey mods isn't it time to ban this moron moronista, it's quite obvious he has a hatred for the dogs and a massive hard on for the bronks (all of 2 inches). I joined this site to be around like minded dogs supporters not to listen to biases shit from a shit talker. Anyone who thinks the broncos...
  41. L

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Speculation on the major signing in 2 weeks could it be the extension of des contract, after the speculation that broncos tried poaching him i hope the club has acted swiftly. I also thought des may have been the contracted coach tje eels were claiming to be in talks with, hope not.
  42. L

Team vs Broncos

Would love to see des not pick barba for the rest of the season and we go on to win the premiership
  43. L

Marshall signed with waratahs

Not a kid mate, 33 and wife and 3 kids thanks
  44. L

So my post was so laughable hey. Benji has asked for a release, coincedence ??. Well to those who made a joke if my post of a rumor suck it up and I hope you enjoy the fact it came from a sharks fan. I really thought this was a gr8 site but when u get persecuted for posting a RUMOR then some...
  45. L

I'm hearing Benji is signed with waratahs. This is why ayshford has signed with sharks, hearing ayshford had a benji clause in his contract hence why he signed with the sharks
  46. L

Screw you, Gus Gould.

Why wouldn't gus praise the sharks, he threw the bank at Reynolds who rejected the panthers to stay loyal to the best club in the league and now he's throwing the bank at carney, put 2 and 2 together and I think you'll find your answer
  47. L

Judas

The best way to get up SBW's nose is if we can score every player that scores walks up to sonny and kisses the bulldogs emblem, will make the crowd go wild, pump the team up and the media would have a field day with it, I reckon after the first few players done it sonny or one of his rorter...
  48. L

A week is a long time in the NRL

Des will never have to explain himself whilst he is at the dogs, his credentials as a coach speak for themselves, in des we must trust
  49. L

Call To Arms

Being dogs supporters we have been through hell the last 10yrs, but as supporters we have all stuck together and came through the other side, we have had a salary cap scandal, rape allegations, players demand releases and players walk out. Now as rugby league fans it's time we band together and...
  50. L

Consolidated ASADA Investigation Thread - No Names!

Hearing Irvine will quit tomorrow or at least this week
  51. L

Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

And panthers are looking to sign any player they can off contract was my insinuation bud
  52. L

Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

How long till SBW, Nasser and politis start telling him the club has done the dirty on him, politis would be watching this very closely, wouldn't mind betting there has already been contact made, gus would be sniffing round like a horny fox terrier
  53. L

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Been hearing today penriff pretty confident they have signed thurston, even saying announcement will be made real soon, can those blokes with the inside info who told us he has signed please check again and put our minds at east, thanx, by the way I think this is the best league forum on the net
  54. L

Bulldogs Player Movements, Re-Signings, and Rumour Mill: 2012 Edition

Has anyone else heard the sharks are making a play for josh Reynolds, some sharks supporters were talking about it and they say he is keen to go , probably just off season talk but I thought I'd put it out there
  55. L

All is not well at the Eels it seems

Was having a look at there fan forum and found this post. Hayne vs Stuart....Trouble in the Eels Camp.. by tony bara 14 hours ago A person close to the eels told me disturbing news today, The one reason hayne is playing fullback is because he simply refuses to play at No6 and has been at...
  56. L

Hazem makes me proud

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/nrl/hazem-el-masri-savages-former-teammate-sonny-bill-williams/story-fndujljl-1226515402709
  57. L

Hazem makes me proud

Seeing Hazem on the news telling it how it is about $BW, Hazem said just what we all think and he makes me proud to be a Bulldogs supporter. $BW will never achieve the heights Hazem did in the game, Hazem should be the face of the ARL, he has achieved milestones that may never be beaten with an...
  58. L

Reynolds being offered around Ok this may be some BS and I personally think it is, I'm from country NSW so I don't hear as much or as quickly as you city guys but I have a brother in Sydney who is usually pretty good with the rumours, he is saying he is hearing Reynolds is being shopped to...
  59. L

Womanly Post

http://m.youtube.com/index?&desktop_uri=%2F#/watch?v=W6664lbOwLg Found this over silver tails, creative but time to strike back, surely some dogs fans can do something creative to counter this, I look forward to seeing some fine work
  60. L

Fined 30 000 bucks for mad Monday scandal

Nrl can shove it in there a** as well, $1 each from 30000 fans, **** easy where do we send the $
  61. L

Mitchell Pearce to be announce as a Bulldog this week?

Can anyone else elaborate on this, my bro inlaw is adamant that if Pearce goes anywhere for next season it's gonna be the sharks or stmerge, the chookpen had a post the other day saying the rumours of Pearce and dogs were fresh again
  62. L

Mitchell Pearce to be announce as a Bulldog this week?

And let's not invite ch9 to the announcement, see how they like them ones
  63. L

How will they punish us

Just wondering on yous guys thoughts about how the commission will punish the CBB, I think no punishment would be just, a warning to all players and clubs in the Nrl about what is expected from them when I the public eye, but I think we will probably cop a fine. I have heard non supporters talk...
  64. L

Leaguefreak re the media, Bulldogs

Bet u don't hear this report quoted on any news
  65. L

Time to take a stand

Just listening to talking sport a bit and it is plain to me we are about to get hung out to dry, tonight at the judiciary will be the beginning, then the commish, I think if the commish do get too heavy on the club the club should look at legal action. There were people on talking sport calling...
  66. L

Time to take a stand

Doggies supporters its time we take a stand against Ch9, there is many ways the CBB can say a big F U to CH9 for there obvious witch hunt against this club, the players and its supporters, I say all you who own companies and advertise on CH9 it's time to change to another station, make sure when...
  67. L

Chris Urquhart article on the bulldogs (not good)

Funnily enough I had a big rant on there page as well and as soon as I pressed post it disappeared as well
  68. L

Nevertheless Champions

Nothing but love mate
  69. L

Final Thoughts from Guardog.

Music to my ears, proud to be apart of a special supporter group of a special team, doggies to the end, and yes we will own them storm tonorrow
  70. L

Haters gonna hate...

I live on the mid north coast in a small country town and yes us doggies supporters get the same **** here. I was messaging my bro unlawful during the rabbits game the other night (he's a sharks supporter), and at the end of the game he comes out with "oh well yous won, I'll be supporting the...
  71. L

Sbw no contract at the rorters

Just read on the chookpen a guy is claiming sbw won't be going to the roosters next year. Hope this is correct, says it will be announced later this week. Sbw needs to stay the hell out of league after what he has done to our wonderful club, although I was looking forward to seeing Trex run all...
  72. L

Toovs won't last another 3 seasons

Really how do u think toovs looked in the eyes of coaches like Bennett, hasler, Bellamy, sheens when he came out and encouraged the refs to penalize the bulldogs and publicly called them cheats, so unprofessional, like I said he isn't a first grade coach and I will be surprised if he lasts 3...
  73. L

What's toovs gonna say this presser

What excuses do u guys think toovs will have this presser, oh and by the way, go the DOGGIES,
  74. L

Been there done that, and look what the rorters done to us, if there off contract there fair game, and the bulldogs have the best admin in the game(toddy).