Search results

1. N4TE

Is it a full moon or something?? Creepy Stories

What’s the go? I’ve had two weirdo situations in two days it’s got to be a full moon. I’ll start but if you have a story from whenever post it. So went to to last day of the Pink Test and ended up having dinner and a few drinks in Surrey Hills me and the missus called it a day and decided to...
  2. N4TE

Potentially 44 Degrees Tomorrow

What’s your plans? This Shit is getting way too hot..
  3. N4TE

Las Vegas Sphere…

https://m.lasvegassun.com/news/2023/nov/08/las-vegas-sphere-reports-984-million-loss-cfo-quit/ Looks cool but why get U2 to headline? Remember when they forced their album On our apple phones.
  4. N4TE

Teacher 21-year-old Lilie James tragic

https://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/crime/grim-claim-about-21yo-teachers-death-after-she-was-found-with-serious-head-injuries/news-story/3a06e850d3556b73f76f85b68266aa40?amp
  5. N4TE

The Ai Thread

Who has the access to one of the Artificial Intelligence programs and can reference all of the topics on the Kennel to see what thread it would come up with? I’d be interested. Also any other theories you have about Terminator 2 post here..
  6. N4TE

Rupert Murdock steps down.

https://amp.abc.net.au/article/102887474
  7. N4TE

What would your Gladiator name be?

So inspired by a few posts on here to what you would change your kennel name to. I got an Instagram ad asking if I would like to audition for the next season on Gladiators. Obviously their algorithms are so out of whack it’s not funny because I probably couldn’t even work out what channel or...
  8. N4TE

Worlds Shortest IQ test

https://www.news.com.au/technology/online/social/worlds-shortest-iq-test-reveals-if-youre-in-the-top-20/news-story/067ab38615100fedccf9a16382678b3f?amp World’s shortest IQ test Post your answers to see if you are in the top 15% of smart people in the world. Don’t look at other peoples answers...
  9. N4TE

What are these ads?

So we have some chick looking like most yayas would slap the fake tits off then we have a fucking hot chick in a school style mini skirt then we have a Liz Hurley situation looking good rip Shane then a banana dildo looking thing then a dick vase then god knows what. The mind gets creative...
  10. N4TE

What are you going to spend your $200 million on?

Powerball is up there and it’s obviously a waste of money but when you do win the $100 mil what’s it going on? Who gets some money? Do you buy a Ferrari like a dickhead or get a nice humble car do you tell people and where do you move? I think I’ve created a thread about this previously but it’s...
  11. N4TE

Are aliens that bad at parking? What we need to ask about recent UFO revelations

I know we love a conspiracy theory in this forum so make your thoughts know. Also this is a go and get a cup of tea read. It is long. But if you have experiences or thoughts share them here...
  12. N4TE

What is your scariest Movie?

Taking claim from the worst movies thread what is your scariest? Mine are probably The Blair Witch And I don’t know I don’t really get scarred anymore but maybe what lies beneath and the ring? And those paranormal activities one are okay but yeah. Oh also the exorcist is pretty good. I like how...
  13. N4TE

Syd Fischer Aussie sailing legend passed away

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2023-02-26/syd-fischer-dies-aged-95-sailing-legend/102025690 I worked for him for 14 years and have nothing but admiration. He employed me for all those years and how can you hate that? He use to always carry on about how he played for Manly as well which was true...
  14. N4TE

The Doomsday Clock is now minutes to midnight - Whatever that actually means

Sounds fun https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/current-time/nuclear-risk/ Founded in 1945 by Albert Einstein and University of Chicago scientists who helped develop the first atomic weapons in the Manhattan Project, the Bulletin of the Atomic Scientists created the Doomsday Clock two years...
  15. N4TE

Bulldogs fan - Danny Lim beaten up by police

I only really put Bulldogs fan (because he is) but to get clicks but come on police a bit excessive for this Sydney legend. https://amp.abc.net.au/article/101685200
  16. N4TE

Full Lunar Eclipse Tonight check it out.

https://amp.9news.com.au/article/f664eeb6-ec67-4bbf-9b0d-fad3db6e07ce just incase you didnt know I thought I would post.
  17. N4TE

5 Lions Escaped from Taronga. Someone is in shit.

Oh come on Vanessa you left the fucking gate wide open. Jesus Christ Vanessa. You had one job!!
  18. N4TE

Australian Signals Directorate - Coin Puzzle

So to celebrate 75 years of the ASD (more secretive than ASIO) they have released a 50c coin with a very complex layered puzzle with the idea who can crack it the first they would be interested to speak to them about a job in the organisation. Turns out a 14 year old boy cracked it in under an...
  19. N4TE

Couldn’t find my Dogs Jersey

So this is a different thread for this part of the forum but I have about 4 Dogs jerseys all various ages and off course the old HFC finance ones but I went to the game at Belmore on Sunday and was running late to make the kick off and frantically went through my wardrobe and with the minute I...
  20. N4TE

Burkina Faso - Political Debate Thread

So we have an American political debate thread and of course a Aussie one but I’m really interested about what’s going on in Ouagadougou the capital of where ever I’m talking about place…
  21. N4TE

NFT’s is a thing?? Please Explain

I know what it is but why? Is it like modern day rare trading cards kind of in simple terms. Please explain? Maybe don’t explain what it is but why is it so Popular? And why will it hold value? Like how do you make money of these images in the future apart from trading them? Will some NFTs be...
  22. N4TE

What’s your Band name - 2000’s era thread alert..

So I posted something somewhere bla bla anyway I always fantasise about what my band name would be and annoy the shit out of the missus if I see a good gathering of words to the point of where she says - Would thst be your band name darling.. Anyway such a harmless early 2000’s style Internet...
  23. N4TE

The Christmas thread - What’s your plans?

Hopefully everyone will have a bit of a relaxing time ours is still kind of all over the place because in-laws and missus family all moved up the coast two years ago so we managed to do Christmas up at her families last year but because she wants to see them again because of the long lockdowns...
  24. N4TE

Sydney House Prices - Seriously Though WTF

So we just got a letter in the mail saying yah some fuckwit real estate agent who looks like he is a 22 year old cock head just sold so and so in your street for $2.8 million.. Granted it was a nice house but nowhere near a beach or water views and I love the inner west I do but if I’m almost...
  25. N4TE

Melbourne Cup hot Tips to do your money??

Not sure if it should be posted here but I’m not a gambling guy so give us an idea who I can whack a $50 on that probably will finish seventh like I do every year..
  26. N4TE

Another Pole

27. N4TE

Post your GF day meal ideas

I couldn’t give a rats who wins actually “no no no no”, as Gus would say. I don’t want South’s to win but I always try and do a special “footy” meal on GF day has become a tradition a bit like they do the Super Bowl. I tend to go more finger food the less I care about the result so im thinking...
  28. N4TE

Winning the Lotto

Someone won 20 mil or something last night I don’t play but what would you do if you won. The standard response is oh never work again go to Spain bla bla buy a big house on the beach .. All those things are fine but if you really think about it there would be so many dramas as well. I’m not...
  29. N4TE

Telstra making pay phones free during covid

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.9news.com.au/article/a75e9ade-a9da-41df-987f-838e7b8c52a2 I don’t honestly know like honestly honestly think when I would have used a pay phone
  30. N4TE

Predictions for Dogs mad Monday Annual Controversy

This is meant to be a light jokey thread until I come back once one of the predictions is right and say ha ha told you all so.. But no I reckon we will go for the breaking COVID rules vibe ala the Dragons style this year and obviously be front page news for weeks.. Predict this years annual...
  31. N4TE

Recommend a Documentary

Seeing as we are probably all fucked and going to have to stay home forever more what’s a good documentary? I can’t stand the Marvel blockbuster shit I’d rather watch a documentary so yeah give us some tips… Here are some ones I enjoy: Sherpa Vice’s guide to Warlords Vices guide to North Korea...
  32. N4TE

Crime Lords Smashed in Sting of the Century

World exclusive: Australia’s underworld was shattered by an ingenious police trick that led the mafia, bikers and global gang heavyweights to deliver their plans straight into the hands of detectives. In a daring three year operation, Australian federal agents secretly monitored an FBI-powered...
  33. N4TE

New Arthur Stace Documentary Mr Eternity

Should be good loved this story and is a big part of Sydney history. Here is the link: https://eternityfilm.com.au/ This is a picture of a remaining Eternity done by the guy inside the bell of the Sydney GPO it remains to this day:
  34. N4TE

State Of Origin with League 2.0 rules predictions

So we all no that the refs are cracking down on old rules enforcing new rules makes up rules as they go but we all know traditionally the State Of Origin has always been let run free with the rules to make the game exciting and a spectacle. But now that they are playing Rugby League 2.0 will...
  35. N4TE

I don’t Consent to out taxes paying for this..

Surly this is a pisstake?? https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/100079682 The federal government's "Respect Matters" campaign features hundreds of videos designed to form part of sexual assault teaching in schools, with it saying they will teach children about "safe, healthy...
  36. N4TE

Just got a call from a country I didn’t know existed

Anyone heard of Lesotho? If I’m not being mistaken it’s an actual country in South Africa I don’t know why the name sounds like it’s asking if people are Lesbians but apparently it’s a scam thing where they prank call you and if you are silly enough to call back they charge you or something but...
  37. N4TE

Facebook called the bluff lol

The thread title is probably not quite right and I get the argument from old media but it’s pretty funny the old boys couldn’t bully the new.. https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.abc.net.au/article/13166208 Facebook news ban stops Australians from sharing or viewing Australian and international...
  38. N4TE

Creepy Stories

So missus and I decide to check out The Needles weir in Lucas Heights It’s fairly urban really but it’s also fairly remote I guess. Got smashed in the bushfires I want to say 1995 or so.. Many of you have probably been there maybe live close. Then you would know it’s a prick of a bush walk down...
  39. N4TE

Google hey!

I mean how will I google this story if there is no google but google can go get... https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bbc.com/news/amp/technology-55766429 They should pay tax but I also like this;
  40. N4TE

Let’s have a nice light thread - Doomsday Clock

https://thebulletin.org/doomsday-clock/current-time/ Better explained here: https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/International/scientists-announce-time-2021s-doomsday-clock/story%3fid=75513294 I was never great at telling the time so I don’t know if 100 to midnight is past when the...
  41. N4TE

Dance Music Thread - What we have a metal thread!!

So don’t know if this has been done (which to be honest thought it would have been with the Dogs “demographic” Nic Skitz 455 was the best bro...) But post your favourite DJ’s, Mix Cd’s, Techno, House, DnB, Grime, Trance, Breaks whatever. Ill start - 1)Who was your favourite ever DJ you saw...
  42. N4TE

The Kennel Comedian thing/place

This has probably been done but I couldn’t find a thread about posting your favourite comedians names, sketches, acts, bits up here. Sometimes this section of the Kennel gets full on serious so fuck that let’s have a laugh... So if you have Instagram this is my favourite account: Tony Baker...
  43. N4TE

Travel Stories (seeing that we can’t)

There was a thread on here a while back that turned into people’s travel stories and they were all interesting. What’s you most interesting, crazy, terrible, Amazing, fucked up or hilarious travel story? Florence nightclub and I get talking to this big Scottish lad. We have had quite a few...
  44. N4TE

Nashville Explosion - Whats Going On?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/abcnews.go.com/amp/US/wireStory/reports-explosion-rocks-downtown-nashville-74907627
  45. N4TE

Post your best personal Bulldogs pics

I reckon next year will be better for us all so post your best pics from the days..
  46. N4TE

Best places to get a “Add the cuisine” in a Australia

I was going to keep it Sydney but we have people from all over Australia so make it Australia or duck it if really want show of where you have been around the world and tell us if it’s better in its country of origin. For example kebabs from Auburn were heaps better than the one you had in...
  47. N4TE

Do you answer “No Caller ID” phone calls?

So I never answer them. I think if you want to speak to me but think I will for some reason use your number to be able to contact you in the future but think you are so important that you don’t want that then fuck you. Who do you think you are? I’ve recently had a No Caller ID number call for...
  48. N4TE

People working from home complaining..

Had dinner with friends and family the other day and the discussion turned to everyone’s work conditions during the last year as expected. So I noticed a couple of the people were complaining about how hard it’s been the last year (fortunately no one in the group that night had lost their jobs...
  49. N4TE

I have been here since 2012 but never really introduced myself

First signed up I don’t know? When did the Kennel first start? Then long forgot my username and password then resigned up when Ben Barba was scoring a try every time he touched the ball in 2012. My Avatar is of Georgio Moroder because it use to be that on an old forum I use to go on called In...
  50. N4TE

This is what happens when you give kids a medal for finishing last!!

Bit of humour to lighten up the mood around here but my point is actually serious. These guys don’t seem to take the losses personally. At least we turned up sort of attitude. It’s just work. Pat on the back for effort. You’ll do better next week boys.. Fuck that!! These Gen i guys playing for...
  51. N4TE

Senator Anning Egged

So if you can be charged by police for someone public releasing pictures of you naked without your consent at a private party then I would say this is assault and worthy of a police charge. I’ll give it to you assault from both parties if you want to go down that path.
  52. N4TE

Bennett officially sacked. Credibility Gone..

I’m not linking a Rothfield article but he said it happened...
  53. N4TE

Milo Yiannopoulos?

This guy is in Australia at the moment. I don't really care about his shit as he is just a troll. Good on him for being able to make money off it that's ultimate trolling level but he is already doing his shit and posting photos of himself infront of the Opera House with his thumb down calling...
  54. N4TE

I for one welcome our new robot overlords

and I think I could be found helpful in rounding up fellow kennel members as slaves.... This is pretty cool but a little too real. A few of the top minds in the world have warned against the problems of AI in the future and mixed in with this sort of mobility.. On the upside robot footy...
  55. N4TE

Belmore Oval Graff wall

so didn't think this really fit in the Bulldogs section but thought posting it might bring back some old memories. It's the back of Belmore Oval mural done by Mystery and Players Crew from 1993. Anyone remember this?
  56. N4TE

Las Vegas Rampage Shooting - 58+ dead, 500+ injured

Saw it minutes after from a friend on Instagram? What's going on? Edit: Confirmed 1 suspect killed Shooting around Mandalay hotel into crowd at Harvest Country Music festival At least two confirmed dead 24 injured 16 critical Edit: Instagram is going crazy with videos.. Guys you will never...
  57. N4TE

Help a Journo out - Re: Mad Monday

Hi guys, Daily Telegraph editor here. Now that you have gone and stuffed projected sales figures for the year by not making the finals (Bulldogs articles sell best) our secondary plan is to try and at least stir up a bull crap story about the Bulldogs to give those figures a spike. Naturally...
  58. N4TE

Never seen the fans boo us running out at half time

Did anyone see that. I can't remember the fans ever booing the side out at half time. Wow! Has that ever happened??
  59. N4TE

Memory Lane General Version

I haven't started a thread in ages so I might be a little rusty but....Reading the Bulldogs memory lane thread has been a blast. Last night a mate bought up a great walk down memory lane about something I had totally forgotten about or should I say wiped from my memory. Our adventures to Sega...
  60. N4TE

Passing behind the player lords

If we practiced it we couldn't do it as well as we do. Delete this post it's pretty much a shit post
  61. N4TE

Have a Awesome weekend Boys & Girls

i love it when we win on a Thursday as you can watch the rest of the weekends games with a smile. I'm making this thread as a place to not think about the in's and out's of the game tonight but just to post positive stuff. What are you guys doing this weekend with your families? I'm going to...
  62. N4TE

Pokemon Go WTF is it??

Why am I hearing about Pokemon again like 15 years after that was a thing? What is it? Can anyone fill me in?
  63. N4TE

The Warriors TV Series - Can You Dig It! (Hopefully)

Originally released as a novel by Sol Yurick in 1965, it took almost 15 years for director Walter Hill to light up the silver screen with an intense electro soundtrack produced by Barry De Vorzon and Joe Walsh, and an eerie Wonder Wheel in the background. The controversial movie about gang...
  64. N4TE

The at least I got my tip right thread

I have never really fallen into The Kennel hate threads but I just knew that entire game that we would fuck it. What in annoyed about is that I would say this about my Dogs.. At least I got my tip right. Have a vent..
  65. N4TE

Your Favourite Chopper quotes??

I don't know if this thread will work but probably after the Simpsons and maybe The Castle this is my most quoted thing ever. And it came to me after another kennel member posted a chopper reference and I couldn't help but posting a quote. My sister and I have a Chopper night every year where...
  66. N4TE

Past Lives of Sydney

So I am and alway have been into Sydney's history and particularly history of places I grew up. Ie Riverwood area. 2210 Hoodz boiiii... Anyway I digress.. Along with history I have always been a massive urban explorer... I have gotten into some of Sydney's coolest places that most people will...
  67. N4TE

What do you fellas think about a Kennel Podcast??

Not my idea but a brilliant one. Check this thread: http://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/old-school-kennelers.101790/ A couple of out well know members have shown some interest in commentating a game. I don't know how these things work but if we could set this up for even just...
  68. N4TE

What's the go with the Mods new little icons?

No big deal I'm just a sticky beak..
  69. N4TE

Thanks for your donation - Become a Mod

I keep getting a pop up message that says thanks N4TE for your donation you are now a gilded member do you want to apply to be a Moderator? What I didn't give anyone money? Anyone else getting this?
  70. N4TE

What Response do you think Hopoate will get at Belmore??

I have never Booed a Dogs player on our roster and won't be doing it when he runs out on Monday Night at Belmore but i am interested to see what response he will get at the first game after announcing he won't play Sunday's.. What do you guy's think will happen?
  71. N4TE

Game Day Bus From Belmore On Friday?

Can anyone shed light on whether the bus from Canterbury Leagues will be in operation from the club on Friday?? or will we have to catch it from Lakemba? There is alot of construction happening at the leagues club and i read somewhere that there may not be a bus to the game. I would appreciate...
  72. N4TE

The kennel needs to freshen up it's Logo?

What does everyone else think?? I think the dog house (kennel) one at the moment looks like something from the 90's Is anyone a designer on here? They should run a competition to freshen up the new logo.. Could be fun. Any Idea's?
  73. N4TE

Don't knock down The Kennel!!

I don't know if anyone from the Canterbury Council area has noticed but they are pretty much trying to flatten the entire Council and put up trillions of shit hole apartments.. Lost of Salim Mehajar types getting very rich i would say.. I walk past this every day and this is a local icon: They...
  74. N4TE

The Bunker!! - Went Pretty Good

Was impressed that they seemed to get the decisions right last night and do it fast.. Its cool that you can hear them talk it through on how they have come to their decision. What did everyone else think?
  75. N4TE

Good Interview with Turvey - Some good old Dogs footage

Not sure if it has been posted before but i got a kick out of seeing some of the old Belmore footage.. http://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2015/08/27/turn_back_time_4_ste.html
  76. N4TE

Who is getting a Bulldogs Birth Certificate?

Just got an email from the NRL. Apparently it's recognised by the government $74 - Born to be a Bulldog. It's a great idea - Novel way to get you to part with your money, I have fallen for it.
  77. N4TE

Reynolds Charged cops 2 week suspension (1 week if pleads early guilty)

Gallen not charged... Just heard on radio. Ps can mods edit to Reynolds charged with 2 weeks 1 week if he pleas guilty. Cheers
  78. N4TE

Damn I miss Marty Taupau

Just watching him tonight good on him for going for a secure future but such a solid player. Ps can a mod change the spelling I typed way too fast Taupau I think it is. (Bloody typing on the phone)
  79. N4TE

Winning! - But Daily Telegraph can't handle it..

Opened the paper today to the sports section to find the following written in their end of week - Winning/thumbs down/losing wrap up of (what the "sports confidential" "journalists" thought of this week in sport). In the WINNING column: " Canterbury's $20,000 fine for flouting the concussion...
  80. N4TE

Phil Rothfield: NRL scheduling debacle - Man does he hate the Dogs

Phil Rothfield: Premiers Sydney Roosters draw short straw in NRL scheduling debacle Link: http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/phil-rothfield-premiers-sydney-roosters-draw-short-straw-in-nrl-scheduling-debacle/story-fndv38w0-1226869179510 A DETAILED analysis of the NRL draw has uncovered alarming...
  81. N4TE

Whats going on with Mr 95% kicking??

Since that 95% article he has chocked it. I recon he had that up on his wall and it has gotten to him. He is over thinking them or something?? Thoughts?
  82. N4TE

What's the latest on bringing games back to Belmore?

If i recall correctly there was mumblings about bringing a game or two in regular season back to belmore. Does anyone know the latest on this idea? Do it against the Warriors or Canberra on a Sunday arvo. Have a meal and a couple of refreshments down at the club and walk down to the game with...
  83. N4TE

How Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs transformed from 2008 (Fox Sports/Tele)

Link: http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/monday-buzz-how-dogs-bred-success/story-fn7r8vs2-1226463483927 This is Canterbury-Bankstown's official team photo from 2008. Front row: Daryl Millard, Hazem El Masri, Aaron Groom, Nick Kouparitsas, Andrew Ryan, Steve Folkes, Daniel...