Search results

1. Stinky Wizzleteats

Angry AFL coach

I can’t seem to attach the file, as I had it forwarded to me on FB Messenger. He goes off like a Saturn V Rocket. Has anyone else heard it?
  2. Stinky Wizzleteats

Anyone bin to Hawaii?

Going in April next year. Oahu and Kauai. Any tips for places to go or where to eat? Staying at Outrigger in Waikiki and a condo in Kauai. Really looking forward to it, been wanting to go for a long time.
  3. Stinky Wizzleteats

Happy Rosh Hashana

On the Bulldogs FB page. I sure as fuck don't agree with mixing religion and footy. I don't care what religion you follow, I don't care what race you are, I don't care what colour you are. This is not what I want the club that I support doing. Putting religion into sport. Can we just...
  4. Stinky Wizzleteats

Rothfield needed grog money..

Don't know what to say about this? http://www.smh.com.au/national/news-corp-journalist-phil-buzz-rothfield-received-payments-from-controversial-gambler-eddie-hayson-20160728-gqg0no.html
  5. Stinky Wizzleteats

Bulldogs Merchandise.

Looking through the merchandise on the Bulldogs teamstore and it's all very underwhelming. Only thing I would buy would be a jersey, everything else is just....meh. Maybe it's just me. But I would kill for a 3930 New Era Bulldogs cap, instead of the 5950, or a 47 brand vintage cap. And a...
  6. Stinky Wizzleteats

RIP Les Norton

Just heard Robert G Barrett has passed away, the creator of Les Norton through his books. RIP Bob and Les.
  7. Stinky Wizzleteats

Didn't know where to put this...

On Yahoo this morning and there was a link for "people" with stupid tattoo's, and I spotted this d*ckhead. (Kardashians Brother) Look at his hat, am I mistaken or is that the CB logo? Mods, move this if necessary.