Search results

1. El_Magic

Mac Experts

Anyone here an expert with macs? I need some help because I'm retarded when it comes to macs! Last year we went to America for a holiday. We took the Mrs macbook and every night we dumped our memory cards to it to free space up. Now I'm trying to move the 15 gb of photos and videos to an...
  2. El_Magic

Computer Help

Hey guys. Having some trouble with my pc and hoping one of you might be able to help. Im trying to run this program, and it installed fine, opens fine, when I start a new job, and try to draw sketching, everytime i click the mouse on something, I get this member not found error. I have a...
  3. El_Magic

Watches

Righto, I know some of you guys like your shoes etc.. So I figured some of you might be into watches. I've just started talking an interest in them and I'm looking to buy some more. Anyone know any good places to get them cheap? Tbh, I'm pretty rough so I don't mind if they're non authentic...
  4. El_Magic

U20 jersey

Anyone got a picture of our u20 jersey for this year? Can't find it anywhere and I need a pic urgently
  5. El_Magic

NBA 2k15

Anyone playing 2k? I hated it to start with. I still don't really like gm mode. Only ever play my career. I'm playing for the hornets and just about to start the conference finals against the Cavs. I'm averaging 29ppg, 9 boards, 5 assists and 3 blocks per game. Once I learned where my guy was...
  6. El_Magic

Team song

Someone have the link for the team song?
  7. El_Magic

Morris v Inglis

Can anybody find out how many tries gi has scored since Moz has been opposite him in origin? I'd love to know. Seems he's on of the most quiet players the last 3 years. No impact last night until moz goes off.
  8. El_Magic

Broncos Press conference at 11

Broncos have called a press conference for 11 am. Speculations that they have signed sandow and are releasing Hoffman.. Now moley is saying it's to announce yow yeh retiring
  9. El_Magic

Tim Lafai re-signed for 3 years

Bulldogs just announced Timmy has re-signed for 3 years. Great signing
  10. El_Magic

Off season drama!

Moley reported on Twitter awhile ago that 2 players are set to be sacked from their clubs today due to serious off field issues. Separate incidents, separate clubs but both new signings and both Sydney clubs.
  11. El_Magic

Klemmer Injured

Just reported on Twitter that Klemmer tore the tendon off the bone in his toe in an accident in his pool. Had surgery last week. Who knows how long he'll be out! Too many injuries for this guy already. A lot of money invested in him to just sit on the sidelines
  12. El_Magic

Ipads

Anyone know where to get cheap ipads or anyone selling one? I'm not fussed what type. Few cheaper ones on Gumtree but not sure of they're dodgy or not. I'm selling my 360 with xkey chip to pay for it or swap for it. Xkey let's you play Downloaded or ripped games off an external hdd. I've got...
  13. El_Magic

This thread......

IS NOT ABOUT BARBA!!!! That's all... Discuss anything but him. Over it!
  14. El_Magic

Kris Keating Discussion Thread 2013

It was never gonna take long. This useless **** ****ing kills me!
  15. El_Magic

Consolidated ASADA Investigation Thread - No Names!

Moley from Rugby league week just tweeted that ASADA is currently at Cronulla conducting interviews. Looks like all the rumors could be true???
  16. El_Magic

Perspective

So obviously I'm gutted over the loss yday. Woke up feeling so numb. Luckily for me, I've recently received some great news that puts this into perspective. My wife and I recently found out that she is pregnant with our first child!! Suddenly a gf loss doesn't seem as bad lol.
  17. El_Magic

Nba 2k13..

Is sick!! Just started team USA vs dream team!
  18. El_Magic

Dessie on BSB

Just had Des on big sports breakfast. He was in a good mood lol. Tk asked how we were addressing the rucks. Dessie said he didn't think it was an issue cos neither side wrestles so he expects an open flowing game haha. Then they asked if we were fit and ready and he said yes I'm good fit as a...
  19. El_Magic

Breaking news on Gameplan

Apparently a massive story will break on the gameplan tonite. Few tweets about it. Editor for nrl.com has said it's huge and a story that no one wants to break