Search results

1. Bry

Do you want Des to stay as a coach?

Time to move on. He's too old school, and too loyal to players that aren't performing. Fullbacks are one of the most important positions and we are stuck with a dud that won't even play on Sunday's. He offers zero in attack, where most other teams have a strike player there. Someone who can...
  2. Bry

My Bulldogs Story

I lived in Gladstone, Queensland until I was 3 when my oldies broke up. My Mum moved near her parents at Wiley Park and like CK I went to Lakemba Public School. That would have been the early 80's and everyone at school was talking about the Bulldogs. My Mum met a new bloke who was raised in...
  3. Bry

Survey 1.0

1. What really happened to Ozman? He is in Matto's rape dungeon with an apple in his mouth. 2. When was the last time you shaved? About 3 days ago. 3. Would you neek Polish Tennis player Agnieszka Radwanska? Sure why not. Agnieszka-Radwanska.jpg 4. Ever needed to piss so bad you couldn't hold...
  4. Bry

Van's and couriers

Checkout VW Tansporter too. I have the cab chassis version and it's been awesome. Very comfy. I just got an after market stereo with reversing camera to make parking easier. Whatever you decide just make sure you get a diesel otherwise you will spend all your earnings on fuel. I get 800km's off...
  5. Bry

Seafood Restaurants in Sydney

Nicks is not far from Imax. It's near all the other restaurants along the promenade looking over Cockle Bay. http://www.nicks-seafood.com.au/NicksSeafoodRestaurant.htm
  6. Bry

Seafood Restaurants in Sydney

Yeah Nicks is awesome Andy. Make sure you go to Nicks Seafood at Darling Harbour and not Nicks Bar and Grill just around the corner on King st Wharf. Slightly different menu options from meeory and didn't have something I wanted so I was disappointed. I haven't been to Nicks for a few years now...
  7. Bry

The best sledges in sport!

There was one with Merv Hughes and Javed Miandad. As Javed was coming onto the field to bat he said to Merv that he looks like a fat bus controller. Merv bowled him first ball and on his follow through after bowling him he held out his hands wandering down the pitch saying "Tickets please"
  8. Bry

Retrieving Iphone data

The battery is rooted on my iphone 5. It will last about 3 hours if I'm not using it, but if I'm using it I only get about 20 minutes out of it before it turns off even when it still has 60% power left. Common issue from what I have found on the net.
  9. Bry

Melbourne....

It's not just Melbourne. I've had a few nights in the city (Sydney) where we have been to places like the races or concerts, and when we try to go out later we are refused entry all the time until we find a real shithole where they are happy to take in a bunch of pissed maggots. I think it's...
  10. Bry

Retrieving Iphone data

That's what I used. Easy as, but for some reason it didn't transfer my music onto it, just 10 random songs fro my wife's playlists??
  11. Bry

Ashley Klein - Help me understand this...

The refs are all ****ed. Rugby League cannot grow as a game with so many mind boggling **** ups every week. I'm so tired of it. When everyone except the clowns with whistles can see a call should go one way, and then they go the other way, you have to wonder about their integrity.
  12. Bry

Courier Mail up to their old tricks

The irony of a dud newspaper calling the halves who have steered their club side to the top of the table "Duds". They should boycott interviews with the Dud "journo's" who thought this was a good idea. Have they played Rugby League at a high level let alone represent their state? I can't wait...
  13. Bry

Retrieving Iphone data

Sorted. I happened to walk past a phone repairs place in a shopping centre at Bella vista just now and asked if he could fix it and how long to do it. He did it in 20 minutes and charged $120. Good as new. I will now backup all my shit and change it to my new Samsung. I did the same at...
  14. Bry

Retrieving Iphone data

Thanks everyone. The links posted can't do it. I need to allow access on my phone and I can't because of the broken screen. I can't retrieve my backup because it's saying the phone is passcode locked and I need to unlock it before it will let me backup and then retrieve, which defeats the...
  15. Bry

Retrieving Iphone data

My piece of shit iphone 5 screen is smashed and will not work at all. The phone still turns on and rings, but I cant answer it or see anything at all on the screen. I am trying to backup from my computer but it keeps saying I need to enter the passcode on the phone so I can backup and then...
  16. Bry

Would you want to be a Kennel Mod?

Remember in about 2008 when it was basically just you, Vai and me with a thousand spambots every hour, and every **** on here wanting to kill each other? All the noob mods don't know how ****ed up this place can get.
  17. Bry

Daley at Sixes & Sevens

As a Queenslander I would be much more worried about Hokko and Reynolds being the Blues halves, than the Roosters muppets. They are both perfect for Origin. Origins are normally low scoring and Hokko's defence would fit perfectly. He has to be up there as one of the best defensive halfbacks in...
  18. Bry

Horror Stories

Offer it a Gin? I did a ghost tour a few months ago at the old quarantine station at north head (Q Station) it was pretty cool. They take you around the place at night and they explain the history of each area like the hospital, morgue, shower block, cottages and other areas. The guide talks...
  19. Bry

Kennel Dad's.

Haha. I failed to mention that part hey! It's a cool name though. There is another Mason in his footy team. When I introduced myself to his Dad he was wearing a doggies jacket and I said something about the name and he laughed, so it wasn't just me that was a dick!
  20. Bry

Political Correctness.

Don't forget *** lollies that were like pretend ciggies. They re-named them Fads. My mate from school loved them, but now he prefers to smoke blue veined cigars. Maybe the name meant something to him all those years ago.
  21. Bry

Kennel Dad's.

I didn't know you were getting married Andy well done mate! You will make a great Dad and be even more proud of your own kiddies. I agree with the other people that have mentioned it, this is a very good thread. All these meat head blokes talking fondly about their kids. It's good stuff! I was...
  22. Bry

Questions raised over Greenberg’s handling of Barba’s problems.

I haven't bought that shitty paper in years and never will. Dribble
  23. Bry

Kennel Dad's.

4 kiddies for me. Kayne almost 10, Mason almost 8, Ashton 6, and Leah 5. The boys are at the age where they argue heaps and someone is always whinging and getting hurt. They watch wrestling and get in the trampoline and try the moves and within 5 minutes there is always someone screaming like...
  24. Bry

Baby Name Ideas

I have 4 kids. One of them is called Mason which I thought would be rare, but there's another Mason in his footy team, and we played against another Mason a few months back. My other kids are Kayne (wife picked it), Ashton and my girl is Leah. There are a thousand kids called Jordan running...
  25. Bry

He wants to sue us!

Rugby League- Allowing men that are dumb as dog shit the chance to become millionaires. He's a dribbler and I can't see how he can sue for the full contract amount, if anything. No surprise to see Danny Wiedler's ****ed up head behind this all too.
  26. Bry

Where to get names and numbers added to football jerseys

Peter Wynns at Parra.
  27. Bry

Beer from Aldi?

The Aldi beer Cape Cyan Natural Blonde is very similar to Pure Blonde, but it's only $30 a carton. Can't beat that.
  28. Bry

Kent NRL 360

I don't watch that shit show with two of the biggest dribblers in the media (and that's saying something), but I can imagine the way Paul Kent is carrying on like this is the most disgraceful thing ever to take place on a football field. He does it because he knows he will rile every Doggies...
  29. Bry

Soward Vs Beau Ryan

Exactly. Beau is imitating him being a sook because Soward is a sook. How does Soward respond???? By having a sook because he can't help himself- because he is a sook. ****in sook.
  30. Bry

Nrl still hasn't cleared canterbury over Graham's heavy head knock.

Don't forget how good Fittler and some of the others were about Chase Stanley and his "broken arm/wrist" seeing they are medical experts. Next time one of my kids get hurt, forget the doctor I'm taking them straight to Ray Hadleys.
  31. Bry

James Tedesco Management not happy with Tigers offer

Never thought I'd say this but I'm happy with how Perrett is going this year. Nothing spectacular but he's doing a decent job. If he keeps his form up I'd be happy to keep him for a while until one of our juniors steps up or something worth buying comes along. Tedesco is a very good player but...
  32. Bry

Soward Vs Beau Ryan

Beau will do it more now after Soward had a sook.
  33. Bry

Bulldogs terminate Fifitas contract

Great news. I wasn't keen on us paying so much for another forward- an area where we are strong. We need a gun fullback and now we will have the cash to sign one. Hopefully Tedesco will be in blue and white next year. I can't see Hayne leaving parra and I'd say he would want massive cash like...
  34. Bry

Rnd 4 TEAMLIST

Tony Williams is just taking the piss. For the money he is on, he should have been punted a long time ago and either work his arse off to find his form, or stick around in reggies on massive coin where his lack of involvement might be acceptable. I'm completely sick of him wasting a spot in our...
  35. Bry

Biggest Bogan Name(s)

My wife said her very white friends from school called their boy Trey.
  36. Bry

Explain your username

I have a pensioners name -Bryan, so I shortened it to Bry.
  37. Bry

cooking with the kennel

Nah, fresh prawns are good but these bbq'd ones are the shit. Everyone that has had them has lost their shit about how good they are. I have converted many people who didn't like seafood with these.
  38. Bry

cooking with the kennel

BBQ'd prawns. Grab about 1kg of fresh jumbo green ocean prawns. The bigger the better but they should be at least 15cm long. Anything less takes a lot more effort. Cut their heads off, slice them down the spine from the top to the tail and remove the vein so they are butterflied. If you cut...
  39. Bry

What is up my niggers

Welcome back mate. I thought you might have been busy shooting a sequel to Deliverance.
  40. Bry

Club contacts?

a penis enlargement?
  41. Bry

Trent Hodkinson says Bulldogs halves need to lift

The only way he can add more spark to our team is to run onto the field with fireworks up his arse. Next.
  42. Bry

Gallen on 'Fifita defecting' & 'Bulldogs salary cap'

A bloke I know was having a few beers with Gallen last year and he said he is "Shitting himself" about ASADA. He doesn't mind a whinge but he is a bit like Willie Mason- if asked a question he won't give bullshit cliches, he will just say what he thinks. I admire that.
  43. Bry

James Graham signs with Dogs till 2018

Awesome news. Hopefully we can offload Barney if need be to keep Kasiano. Next year is looking very good. By then Mbye will have played 10 or so NRL games hopefully and will be ready to shine.
  44. Bry

HABS is Getting Marries today

Congrats mate. Enjoy the day. It will be over in the blink of an eye.
  45. Bry

I want to make Dogs' No.1 mine

Perrett would make a great fullback if it was 1988. The modern fullback is an attacking weapon that can potentially strike from a kick return, and also to sniff around all over the field and create something, whether it's hanging off the forwards looking for an offload or by lurking out wide...
  46. Bry

I want to make Dogs' No.1 mine

Been hitting the cans pretty hard hey Sam?
  47. Bry

Bulldogs MUST keep KASIANO

I would be happy if T Rex was brushed even if we payed half his contract. Waste of space. Kasiano has struggled with injury but surely he is due for a good run without being injured. He is a very good player. For a guy of his size to be able to play the balls so quickly is rare. We get a...
  48. Bry

Why sign another forward " Fifta "

and they payed Asotasi massive coin because they had no marquee players and needed one to attract others. We have a lot of great forwards yet we have payed massive money for another forward. I would rather pay James Graham that money because we know he is consistent and is a future leader. We...
  49. Bry

Tony Williams better positioned as Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs demolition man

Did channel 9 show him playing the ball in super slow mo each time he played it in the second half?
  50. Bry

Malaysia Airlines plane missing

If it was a bomb or something like that, you wonder how it could be possible with all the security checks these days? Whatever happened seems to have happened very suddenly without any mayday call or warning. Scary shit.
  51. Bry

Of course he would have been, but is he worth 6 or 7 times what these guys are on? We have very good forwards already. If we are going to sign a star, we need a game breaker type player who can create something for us. Whether that's a half, hooker or fullback, we need someone who can...
  52. Bry

I agree. We don't need any more forwards, and we should learn our lesson about paying massive money for forwards like T-Rex. We have plenty of young guys coming through. If we lose Graham we should use the money to tie up our young forwards for a few more years.
  53. Bry

For those wanting Mbye and Templeman in..

Moses Mbye should get a run on the bench. Bring him on for Ennis or Hodkinson late in the first half when the forwards will be tiring. Thurston and also Brent Sherwin i think were on the bench before they started killing it. Do the same with Mbye. We have NOTHING in the opposition 30. We use our...
  54. Bry

Bulldogs 3-2-1 Round 1 vs Brisbane

x2. Finucane was easily our best. Hopefully it will be his year to realise his potential and cement his place in the team and move on to rep jerseys over the next few years.
  55. Bry

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

My son in under 7's could create more. $5 for one try, 2 tries is $20 and 3 is $50. Are we in?
  56. Bry

Last minute members seat change - ****ing furious

It's only one row that are affected which is the first row of the tier above the walkway. You walk through the aisle and up the stairs and its the first row of seats there. The open air corporate boxes are right behind.
  57. Bry

Sorry for your loss bulldogjem. All the best to you and your family. Nassman I would be losing it if I paid for that seat and then got shafted by the club. You must have been in the same row as me and if I had renewed mine and then got told I will be moved, I would be spewing. To compare it...
  58. Bry

I just txtd my mate and he did in fact have the same call. He was offered to move to level 4 or in front. He has chosen to move down to the lower area from his current seat but will be discussing it further with them next week. He has to also queue up to pick up paper tickets for tomorrows game...
  59. Bry

I'd be spewing too. I think that is actually similar seat to what I had but one aisle over in 106. They are awesome seats as you have no one in front of you and rarely anyone behind in the boxes. The walkway is in front so there is plenty of leg room. I didn't renew mine because there are no...
  60. Bry

Ultimate Goal of Vegans/Vegetarians?

A lot of my inlaws are Militant Seventh Day Adventists that don't eat meat, except when they feel like breaking the rules and sometimes eat chicken. and seafood. if they feel like it. but they're vegetarians. One of my Mrs cousins got married last year. No meat and no alcohol. Worst wedding...
  61. Bry

Where will we finish in 2014?

I think we will struggle in the early rounds again, and by mid season after we have struggled in some positions like fullback, Hasler will give some of the young guns more time like Mbye and Templeman, and we will start to hit some form. we will scrape into the 8 and who knows what can happen...
  62. Bry

Dogs to host NRL game at Belmore in 2015

Belmore needs a lot a of work. I loved Belmore back in the day, but after being at ANZ for years now it shows how poor the facilities are at Belmore. The seats in the grandstand are way too close together. There is no leg room and it is hard for people to walk past. The toilets are awful, the...
  63. Bry

Ennis, Graham and Jmoz to re-sign with Dogs

Just report any garbage posts you come across. A lot of people have been saying the site has gone to shit, but mods don't read every post on here so if it isn't reported it may not have been seen. Mods will see that the post has been reported and take a look. Sometimes people might just be a...
  64. Bry

Let's get ready for 26 round of d..k riding SBW

It depresses me to think he was once ours.
  65. Bry

Let's get ready for 26 round of d..k riding SBW

It wasn't a bad article. Pretty much pointing out how they won't be remembered as league greats because of them going to yawnion. It is a shame they are leaving as they are both great players, but you can't blame them for wanting the ridiculous money on offer. I have no doubt if SBW had stayed...
  66. Bry

Remember when Andrew Ryan was captain and heaps of people whinged he didn't dispute calls against us enough??
  67. Bry

We have gone to shit in just about every game when Ennis has gone off injured. He tackles his arse off and has a lot of passion. He does a lot of work that people don't notice. He is not a flashy attacking player and our problem is our halfback is not either and looks like we won't have an...
  68. Bry

80s / early 90s TV shows

I loved the Late Show. Very funny. I used to watch Inspector Gadget after school each day, also Videot.
  69. Bry

Camp Quality and Bulldogs end partnership

Hopefully it will give another charity a leg up like JDRF which helps type 1 diabetics. The sydney kings got behind JDRF last year, it would be awesome if the dogs got onboard with them. They do a lot of good stuff supporting families of type 1 diabetics and hold events throughout the year. The...
  70. Bry

What's this about??? Why would they not want to benefit from being associated with us with free exposure and what we do to raise money for them? Am I missing something? I know Todd Greenberg had to talk them into being our major sponsor for free in 2009, but I can't understand why they would...
  71. Bry

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news-display/Bench-mark-partnership-Camp-Quality-and-Canterbury-Bulldogs/90656 After five wonderful years as charity partner of the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs Rugby League team, Camp Quality has chosen not to re-tender for the Club’s next community partner. Over...
  72. Bry

Ennis keen to end career at Bulldogs

I think we will find by midway through the year they will have played at least 3-4 games each, and hopefully start to put pressure on Hodkinson (Patty) and Ennis(Mbye) heading towards the finals, sort of like Josh Reynolds in 2011. They both look to have the skills but might need a bit of time...
  73. Bry

9s tournament 2014

Where is pea?
  74. Bry

2014 Auckland 9's Discussion

It's like our team turned up to a party in fancy dress, and everyone else is in normal clothes. We just look ridiculous.
  75. Bry

2014 Auckland 9's Discussion

We played about where i expected with the squad that was picked. Mitch Brown and Ed Murphy look like they came from the same shitty mould. Mbye looked good again but we will probably get pumped in all three games. Old mate from Parra (Randrandra whatever??)is going to have a field day against...
  76. Bry

Tyabb murder.

What a shocking thing to do. As a parent you would do anything to protect your kids, but to think this **** pre-meditated this whole thing is hard to get my head around. Untreated mental illness can have some pretty ****ed up consequences.
  77. Bry

Bulldogs BACK TO BELMORE Game Day Thread.

haha. If I go to watch them train against the Bunnies in two years I will remember to sit on the hill. Actually I don't know what is worse, no leg room or the sun in your eyes? I'm a long legged 6'2 and my knees are still a bit achy from being so squashed. ANZ shits on Belmore in so many ways...
  78. Bry

Bulldogs BACK TO BELMORE Game Day Thread.

I didn't really take much notice of Sila but he did spill the ball cold near the end of the game when he had some room on the outside. BTW, my legs are still sore from being cramped up in the grandstand. There is seriously about 15cm gap between each row of seats.
  79. Bry

Patrick Templeman

Lets hope he doesnt follow in the footsteps of Ben Barba and ben Hannant.
  80. Bry

2014 Jersey

yep. I have changed my mind after seeing them in the flesh yesterday. The gold is horrendous.
  81. Bry

MVPs of 2014: Tony Williams

T rex played well in his short stint yesterday. He ran much harder than last year and bowled over defenders on a few different runs. He looks like he has shed about 10 kilos of fat, so hopefully that will stop the lethargic rubbish he dished up last year and he will fire up.
  82. Bry

Patrick Templeman

x2. he played well from what i could see. It may not be this year unless we have a few injuries, but I think over the next few years he will emerge and be a very good player. I didn't watch a lot of NYC last year mainly the last 20-30 minutes, but I watched one game in it's entirety and he...
  83. Bry

MVPs of 2014: Tony Williams

I have a feeling he will fire this year and be back to his best. Don't know why, but I just do. Maybe it's just my optimism wishing it to happen but we'll wait and see. He does look very fit in that photo though.
  84. Bry

2014 Jersey

Matty Johns was talking to Peter Wynn about the 9's jerseys last week and he said they are selling heaps, particularly the Canterbury one and that he can't get enough stock of them because they sell out straight away.
  85. Bry

Bankstown Sports Junior Rugby League Rego Days.

Under Parra district it was an online section where there were videos and a test, and also a one day course where they go through drills and talk about coaching methods etc. It was actually pretty good.
  86. Bry

Bankstown Sports Junior Rugby League Rego Days.

It's an NRL requirement that all coaches have to be accredited, whether they are coaches in training or fully accredited. Any other junior coaches in here? Might be a good idea to start a thread to chat about it. Tips, drills, etc and just follow how our teams go. I coached my sons under 7's...
  87. Bry

Most Beautiful Women

My mates daughter is half spanish/half Aussie and she is stunning. She made top 10 in Miss Australia last year. She is only just starting to do some modelling and I'll be very surprised if she doesn't make a career out of it. Beautiful girl. There are lots of them out there though.
  88. Bry

Who will be our 2015 Fullback?

I think we might struggle to score points this year. As Slippery said we are terrible in the opposition 20. In 2012 Barba gave us a lot of options from deep in our half and in the 20. With a slug at fullback like Perrett or Brown, we will lack the long range try scoring x factor, as well as...
  89. Bry

Bali whos been?

If Mt Druitt were a tropical island, it would be Bali. I didn't hate it, but would much rather somewhere like Vanuatu. Good things: it's cheap, beautiful beaches and scenery, nice food and I smashed a thousand Bintangs which went down like water, hour long massage for $5. Bad things: It's...
  90. Bry

2014 Jersey

I like the design but the colours are a bit off. Do it in a silver incorporated with blue and white and it would look awesome. It's just an alternative jersey only for the 9's so doesn't bother me. There have been much worse jerseys from other teams in the past.
  91. Bry

Comedians

Just watched Carl Barrons new DVD One Ended Stick. Pretty funny shit.
  92. Bry

Russell Packer of the Newcastle Knights sentenced to two years' jail

His new nickname will be "Fudge". He deserves 2 years if not more. Punching on after the bloke is out cold and then stomping on him is pathetic and hes lucky he didnt do more damage to the bloke. He's watched Once Were Warriors too many times and must think this sort of thing is...
  93. Bry

Fox Sports article on Belmore Oval

I've got that game on video. The good old days.
  94. Bry

The CAR thread

I read a few bad things about Edward Lees, but also some good things through my googling. There are heaps of dealers with them along Parramatta Road these days so i should be able to get exactly what I want. I have looked into it a bit and basically as long as you have the de-registration...
  95. Bry

The CAR thread

Does anyone know anyone that has bought a Nissan Elgrand? We are looking at getting one but I want to know whether they have had any trouble with them. They look very nice for a van and are very comfy. They're not cheap but I think they are the best option for my fam. I don't know why Nissan...
  96. Bry

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Magic Millard. I hope he has learned how to wave his wand because the only magic he ever did in the past was to somehow remain in first garde despite being so ordinary.
  97. Bry

Top Shelf News - New Fullback Edition

It looks like it will be a happy Christmas for us Bulldogs fans after all with news of this signing. Thanks for giving us the great news with TSN BootS. TSN has been sorely missed and has greatly improved the credibility of the kennel in the past, so I look forward to hearing this latest news...
  98. Bry

Reni Maitua has revealed how he contemplated taking his own life

wow. Very sad to hear that. Fans look at footy players as just players and criticise their every move. They are human too and have issues off the field just like most people do. Firstly I hope Reni continues to fight his demons, and secondly I hope the club give him another chance to show us...