Search results

1. DogFather

Tony Williams on Report

Watching the replay, his arm definitely bounced off the ball and hit Mansour on the chin.... warrants a suspension? Thoughts..?
  2. DogFather

James Maloney boot thief..

Anyone else on Friday night saw James Maloney ripping David Klemmers boots off and throwing it away? It was also mentioned on Sunday footy show, which I might add very briefly. He surely has to be in the running for being the biggest "Grub" in the NRL
  3. DogFather

Beyondblue

I stumbled across this AD in todays telecrap. Either someone at Beyondblue is a Roosters supporter or Beyondblue may have seen the funny side and decided to have bit of fun at our expense.. Should Beyondblue be cracking jokes?
  4. DogFather

Robbie Farah comments on Ch9 News

He's own words were "I'd love to see Dragons win the Minor Premiership" lol
  5. DogFather

Week 1 Semi Finals Preview

Week 1 Semi Finals Preview Written by: Matt Starkey 7/09/2006 Bulldogs v Raiders Game III sees the Raiders head up to Homebush to play the Bulldogs in the late Saturday game. This one is different to all other games as it offers little if any home ground advantage to Canterbury. It's also...
  6. DogFather

NRL's Utai charged with dangerous throw

NRL's Utai charged with dangerous throw Monday, June 19, 2006 - 1:04 PM Bulldogs winger Matt Utai has been charged with a grade one dangerous throw during his side's 20-12 NRL victory over North Queensland on the Gold Coast on Sunday. The New Zealand international was placed on report for...
  7. DogFather

Sonny Bill pleads case

Source: RLW Frustrated Bulldog Sonny Bill Williams has had enough of playing in the centres labelling himself "a forwrd at heart". After a substanded performance out wide against the Bronco's, William's voiced his desire to return to the pack - but an injury to centre partner Willie...
  8. DogFather

Dance

Did anyone see a lil Dance one of the dogs players did when Fitzgibon was kickin the penalty?? Who was it?
  9. DogFather

Steve Folkes on 2UE

Hey peeps!! Steve folkes will be on Radio 2UE Sports show on the AM band 95.4 this afternoon. The sports show starts at 6pm finishes at 8pm so im not sure the exact time he's gonna be on. But if you wanna know why Emeilio was picked ahead of others and why O'meley is on the bench etc. He will...
  10. DogFather

Dragons

Doubt Dragons and get burnt By Phil Gould July 18, 2005 Page Tools Email to a friend Printer format THE ANALYST I have said a number of times this season that the Dragons can win the premiership. However, their inconsistency has tested my loyalty. They have a roster of players...
  11. DogFather

Injuries hound the Bulldogs

7 July 2005 Kiwi prop Roy Asotasi is the latest to have his name added to the Bulldogs' long list of injured NRL players. In a trying year for the champion Dogs, Asotasi has been a standout after stringing together a series of outstanding displays. But now he has joined a host of...
  12. DogFather

Interesting Stats R10

Interesting Stats From R10 TOP PERFORMERS Top Tacklers Tony Grimaldi 38 Corey Hughes 37 Adam Brideson 34 Dallas McIlwain 28 Cameron Phelps 26 Top Tacklers Steve Menzies 35 Brent Kite 34 Ben Kennedy 31 Michael Witt 27 Chad Randall 24 Top Hitups...