Search results

1. doggieaaron

Engaged

Hi guys in bali atm and got engaged to the love of my life had to share it so happy
  2. doggieaaron

Fullback

i actually think kiraz could be the answer to our fullback issues,great in the air,great at cover defence,has lots of urgency,would love to see him tried there.
  3. doggieaaron

Wayne pearce

I did a course with wayne in Sydney this week as hes a business coach now and gotta say he was so good and absolute champion guy and never realised his rough childhood,an absolute winner and pure person.
  4. doggieaaron

Siege

Theres a big siege i can see over my back fence ,30 cop cars,helicopters everywhere,1 guy on the run 1 shot dead.
  5. doggieaaron

WWOS MOLE John asiata

The mole just posted he wants to play lock and obviously wont and cowboys and may go on the open market and allegedly we are a number of clubs interested,id love him at lock with thomo/renouf as props
  6. doggieaaron

Kieran forans dad Greg

https://www.stuff.co.nz/business/121733855/from-walmart-wonderboy-to-air-new-zealand-how-greg-forans-handled-a-catastrophe
  7. doggieaaron

8 sales this week

As some of you know im a real estate agent and i dont know whats going on especially with whats going on in the world but ive just sold 8 properties this week,unbelievable cant work out what’s happening but ill take it ha
  8. doggieaaron

Tim lafai

https://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/nrl-2020-dragons-release-statement-after-tim-lafai-avo-arrest/news-story/
  9. doggieaaron

Tipping comps

Hi trying to co ordinate tipping comp for my work whats the best/easiest to use tipping comps,after suggestions please?
  10. doggieaaron

Rate my agent award

Hi guys today i was awarded the 2nd most recommended real estate agent on the entire central coast (226 agents) im super pumped.
  11. doggieaaron

Vegan

I watched the game changers on netflix and went vegan since nov 1 and feel great and lost 5.5kgs another 7 to go ,never thought id do this as i love chicken/eggs and meat .
  12. doggieaaron

Boxing

Anyone have any updates on the mundine fight/farce?
  13. doggieaaron

Matty utai

im in bali atm at this club matty utai is here walking around with his shirt off fmd hes still a big unit
  14. doggieaaron

SMH Lloyd perret

Just saw a story in the paper about a Sydney club that needs some grunt up front in talks with lloyd perret lol imagine this place if we sign him
  15. doggieaaron

Social Media Solomone kata

apparantely storm signing him before june 30 he will be a weapon in that team
  16. doggieaaron

Married at first sight

Anyone watching this comedy ? What a **** that anus is ?
  17. doggieaaron

Cricket

Anyone that likes cricket a good game on fox at 2 today nsw playing in a one dayer with pat cummings and hazelwood playing and watch young jack Edwards hes a star of the future an absolute weapon
  18. doggieaaron

Canello vs ggg boxing

Pretty pumped to watch this tomorrow so who wins and why?
  19. doggieaaron

News End of season trip

Im in bali atm id love it if the boys come here for their trip we can all get naked [emoji23]
  20. doggieaaron

Sharks under investigation for salary cap breach

Being reported on nrl360 what a surprise not
  21. doggieaaron

Lj hooker Awards

At the Ljh awards Saturday night i was awarded a silver medal which ranks me in the top 1% of real estate agents in the Ljh network woohoo
  22. doggieaaron

Burr is back

Apparently hes re joined the club
  23. doggieaaron

Boxing- Canelo vs GGG

Cant wait to watch this on sunday whos going to win and why ?
  24. doggieaaron

My gorgeous 17 year old dog

The wife and i have painfully decided we have to put our gorgeous little dog "daisy" down tomorrow,she has a tumour on the brain and while its the right thing probably the hardest thing ive had to do,you get attached and love them so much,totally gutted to be honest [emoji24]
  25. doggieaaron

Bali

Hi guys im in bali for a week nice and warm 30 degrees here
  26. doggieaaron

Lj Hooker Annual awards night tonight

Hi guys wish me luck tonight
  27. doggieaaron

Kieran Forans phone

Just read a story that last week Foran was interviewed and had his phone taken by police mmm
  28. doggieaaron

Cross fit

I started Crossfit this week and wonder if anyone else does it or have tried it ?
  29. doggieaaron

LJ hooker awards night

Got the annual awards night tonight at the starr hoping to win some awards ,wish me some luck for tonight .
  30. doggieaaron

Robbie Farah dropped to reserve grade

As the title says it's back on with these 2
  31. doggieaaron

How to catch a prank home delivery out

The last week I've had 8 prank home deliveries sent to my place and i wanna find who it is and fuck them up ,i have 2 people i have my suspicions it might be but no concrete evidence anyone know how to catch them out ?? Will police do anything?
  32. doggieaaron

Bali

Im in bali atm any kennelers here atm
  33. doggieaaron

Beau ryan affair

There is an article coming up in womans weekly saying that beau had an affair with lauren brandt from hi 5 while he was doing alladin haha lets see how funny he is now
  34. doggieaaron

Gold coast nightlife

Im staying on gold coast this weekend anyone know any good bars/pubs ?
  35. doggieaaron

Ljh awards tonight

Hi guys tonight I'm at the annual lj hooker awards night at star city and in contention to be the number 1 agent in nsw for number of sales after only 15 months being with them ,I'm definitely in the top 3 wish me luck guys that i get number 1
  36. doggieaaron

Halves coach

With the manly coaching staff about to get the punt we have to make a play to get andrew johns as our halves coach now is the time to strike ,josh r and moses would become superstars under his guidance
  37. doggieaaron

Jilaroos

Dont know if anyone seen the interview on sterlo i think the fullback chick for the jilaroos they call her the billy slater of the womens game mmm yum
  38. doggieaaron

Sam kasiano looking trim

Look how trim sam is looking ,apparently he's been training. The house down,big year from sammy i think.
  39. doggieaaron

Jarryd Haynes future

http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/bidding-war-for-haynes-services-13796/
  40. doggieaaron

Bucks day tomorrow

I have a mates bucks day tomorrow at randwick looking for ideas where too go if races are washed out - any pubs that are pumping during the day?
  41. doggieaaron

Unusual betting

Saw this ,i wonder how you collect haha
  42. doggieaaron

Ryan tandy dead

http://m.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/controversial-former-nrl-player-ryan-tandy-found-dead-in-parents-apartment/story-fni3fbgz-1226898546914
  43. doggieaaron

Another weidler special

http://m.smh.com.au/sport/andrew-fifitas-peace-talks-with-canterbury-bulldogs-resolved-nothing-20140420-zqwi2.html
  44. doggieaaron

Fox sports tonight

Just for everyones info ,the pre season teams segment has the dogs tonight ,i think its around 7.30 off memory
  45. doggieaaron

Mundines cafe gets firebombed

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/boxing-mma/anthony-mundines-hurstville-boxa-bar-firebombed-in-overnight-attack/story-fndkzthy-1226759750652 Mmm I've got my suspicions
  46. doggieaaron

Manly at its best lol

http://mobile.news.com.au/sport/nrl/former-manly-player-peter-zorba-peters-granted-interim-avo-against-darrell-williams/story-fndv31ch-1226717169833
  47. doggieaaron

Team des should pick with all players available

1-barba 2-perret(on his last warning he was a gun last year) 3-lafai 4-jmoz 5-inu(he is great in the air much more suited to wing) 6-reynolds 7-hodgko 13-eastwood 12-jackson 11-frankie 10-tolman 9-ennis 8-graham Bench- kasiano/tim browne/halatau/finucane
  48. doggieaaron

Raiders possibly terminating josh dugan

Des is a fan of this guy
  49. doggieaaron

Team vs eels

1-perrett 2-turner 3-j moz 4-inu 5-low 6-reynolds 7keating 8-tolman 9-ennis 10-tapau 11-jackson 12-eastwood 13-halatau Bench-finucane/trex/klemmer/brown Perret more intensity from fb and trex needs to earn his starting spot he was ordinary against cowboys when we needed him