Search results

1. Big Dawg

News Trying to bite my tongue’: Ciraldo wants ‘clarity’ after contentious calls cruel Dogs

We're not winning dick while Jacob Kiraz and 45kg wringing wet Blake Wilson are our leading metre getters
  2. Big Dawg

News 'I still pinch myself': New Bulldogs skipper Stephen Crichton to emulate hero Sonny Bill Williams

If he truly idolises SBW he'll walk out on his own at some point.
  3. Big Dawg

News James Graham the bye round with Braith

Remember that time Freddie picked him to play fullback in '09? Good times! That's the bloke NSWRL are entrusting to win another origin series for them.
  4. Big Dawg

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Bring back bullying
  5. Big Dawg

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

Are we pretending 5 of those 8 hours aren't spent watching tape of them missing/not even attempting to tackle blokes as they whiz past them? If Okunbur spent 8 hours a day training he wouldn't look like he swallowed a Datsun 120Y, but here we are
  6. Big Dawg

News Bulldogs New $60m Centre Of Excellence To Be Evenly Shared By Male And Female Players

There'll be 9308 different genders by then. Can we squeeze them all in?
  7. Big Dawg

Official Gus on Twitter

This playing group is cheeks. We should be aiming to lose the majority of them
  8. Big Dawg

Tpj to retire from nrl

You have very low standards
  9. Big Dawg

News Gould, Ciraldo meet with Justin Holbrook in attempt to sign Tino

How can you poach someone who's currently unemployed?
  10. Big Dawg

News NRL contract news: Bulldogs star Jake Averillo reveals how Wayne Bennett lured him to Dolphins

If he wasn't a Dogs junior he wouldn't be viewed as anything more than an average first grader. Move on people.
  11. Big Dawg

Why are we playing our "home" game at Salter Oval next week vs The Dolphins?

I think I'm one of the few who thinks it's a good idea regardless. Even if we could play at accor this weekend the crowd would be shit. May as well take it on the road
  12. Big Dawg

Why are we playing our "home" game at Salter Oval next week vs The Dolphins?

How many if you would show up to Accor this weekend to watch us play Redcliffe anyway?
  13. Big Dawg

Flanagan and Hook?

Flanagan is finally in his natural position. Reserve grade.
  14. Big Dawg

Opinion Matt Lodge might be the man out at the Roosters

How much did he have to pay that family he terrorised? Doubt he can afford to take too many unders deals
  15. Big Dawg

Opinion Stop pretending

Why are we so unfit? We looked cooked from about the half hour mark today
  16. Big Dawg

News Welcome back SBW

None of the current players or coaching staff were around when he fucked off. The fans were
  17. Big Dawg

Opinion Could Kyle Flanagan be the next Lachlan Lewis

Flash in the pan, spud half, living off the family name? The only version of reality I see that happening is the one we're currently living in.
  18. Big Dawg

Official Bulldogs presentation tonight

Sets too low a bar for players next year
  19. Big Dawg

News Barrett sacking a double-edged sword as Dogs face big unknown in new era: Brutal Review

Are his other set of feet growing out of his back? Because he has tits for hands
  20. Big Dawg

Opinion Luke Thompson

He frees up 800k if another team agrees to pay him 800k
  21. Big Dawg

Opinion Luke Thompson

So what's the end game? Considering he's contracted for next season we really only have 3 options 1. Wait until he's healthy and hope he kills it under new coaching 2. Wait until he's healthy and if he doesn't play well we ship him off somewhere else next year, probably paying close to half his...
  22. Big Dawg

Opinion Luke Thompson

Yes because it's 1972 and we have no idea what a concussion is. He'll be back when he's back. They're not going to offload him because the man on the internet is upset he's injured.
  23. Big Dawg

Opinion Luke Thompson

Gee we love crapping on this bloke don't we. Who's to say he won't turn into a player worth his contract under new coaching? Mick Potter has turned JMK into a first grade standard player, stands to reason he could turn a bloke with actual talent into an out and out star
  24. Big Dawg

RFM, Thommo & TPJ

Well no shit. Why are they feigning surprise the players are happier answering questions now than when we were averaging 4 points a game?
  25. Big Dawg

Pride Jersey

Yeah let's ask the 99% of players who don't give a shit to wear a rainbow jersey for the 99% of fans who also don't give a shit
  26. Big Dawg

Upcoming game @ Commbank VS Sharks - Best place to sit??

Somewhere near the bench. That way you can talk to Matt Burton because I hear he's not playing.
  27. Big Dawg

Opinion Rd 12 team

I've watched this team enough to know we won't see any changes other than those through injury, and we'll all be back here same time next week to piss and moan about the same spastic players Woo! Can't wait!
  28. Big Dawg

I hit up flanno sr on instagram

Did Gus leave?
  29. Big Dawg

Opinion Sack Dan Ferris - Dan Ferris has quit: official

I'm positive Dan Ferris thought he would obtain high performance skills by swallowing a more talented high performance manager
  30. Big Dawg

PANGAI TRAINING ON DAY OFF

Weedler with a positive Bulldogs story? Is he unwell?
  31. Big Dawg

Opinion Explanation

We bemoaned Des Hasler playing the same spuds week after week. At least Baz is willing to try different combinations
  32. Big Dawg

How long will Wakeham last at 7?

I thought he offered a different kind of nothing than the nothing we usually get from Averillo
  33. Big Dawg

Leg injury during Broncos match

That thing has a heart and a lung
  34. Big Dawg

News ‘I apologised to Penrith’: Bulldogs sponsor backflips on Burton

I really wish this bloke would stop talking
  35. Big Dawg

Official Adam Elliott and Bulldogs part ways

Adam Elliott must have a pretty magical dick, because he's got a rude head to look at
  36. Big Dawg

Opinion Klemmer

No. Fuck that guy. And his wife. Fuck em both
  37. Big Dawg

Dean pay

He's also driving on the wrong side of the truck
  38. Big Dawg

The Mole: Klemmer eyeing club change and Bulldogs may fit bill (and Vaughan news)

Article doesn't mention what his wife wants to do. He's not allowed an opinion
  39. Big Dawg

Opinion Woods,Klemmer, Pangai or Vaughan

Nope. I watched the news. I'm sure there's a replay on the 7plus site if you're interested
  40. Big Dawg

Opinion Woods,Klemmer, Pangai or Vaughan

FWIW 7 news Brisbane did say we are about to sign TPJ effective immediately. Nothing official though
  41. Big Dawg

News DWZ shares theory on why Dogs dumped him

Employee getting paid roughly double what he's worth confused why he's let go?
  42. Big Dawg

Best Bulldogs team 1996-2020

No Fred Briggs or Billy Ngawini? Your list is invalid. Isolate for 2 weeks and re-think your life please.
  43. Big Dawg

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

In the real world I live in it’s always been illegal for one party to break a contract
  44. Big Dawg

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2014 Edition

I call bullshit. The Broncos don't have development officers or talent scouts anymore. They simply wait for players to get "homesick" and sign them from other clubs.
  45. Big Dawg

Broncos Ceo says lay off Barba

If Barba had half a brain he'd suspend his social media activity for a while. IF he had half a brain.
  46. Big Dawg

Bennett wanted top dog in red and green

People call Ennis a grub, he doesn't hold a candle to Luke in that department
  47. Big Dawg

Dale Finicuane's defence is awseome!

I love the bloke, but not once have I seen him play the ball correctly, he sort of puts the ball down and walks over it. He's been pulled up once for it from memory, I'd hate for it to cost us late in a game
  48. Big Dawg

Greenberg to leave the Dogs ? NRL press conference at 1pm today.

Zero players from that grand final winning side were recruited under Noad's tenure, they were already there. Greenberg has turned this place around from the absolute shit heap that he walked into
  49. Big Dawg

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Yeah the poor bloke is just gonna have to make do with Wayne Bennett for now
  50. Big Dawg

Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Match Discussion Thread

I was thinking that at one point tonight, we've gone back to the dark old days of giving up 80m every opposition set of 6
  51. Big Dawg

Dogs vs Sea Eagles - Match Discussion Thread

For once I'm not going to blame Keating. He wasn't great, but neither was anybody else for that matter
  52. Big Dawg

Timoteo Lafai - 2013 Discussion Thread

Just wondering if he's a natural right centre? As he seems incapable of passing from left to right
  53. Big Dawg

Pritchard in fight to stay at Canterbury

And you can tell this after 4 first grade games can you?
  54. Big Dawg

Kris Keating Discussion Thread 2013

Anyone who sees this useless prick in public during the week and doesn't take the chance to pulverise his knees with a lead pipe isn't a true Dogs fan in my opinion
  55. Big Dawg

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Dare say not all of it would count against the cap, but it's still a lot of money to invest in one bloke
  56. Big Dawg

The Hicksta

In other news I heard we just signed Sonny Bill Williams to a long term deal, and they say we can't develop players!
  57. Big Dawg

What's happenned to Hodkinson?

I was just on the Dogs website and was interested to see only 2 player's profiles have been updated, our captain's, and Trent Hodkinson
  58. Big Dawg

Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

Agreed. I'd rather the kid step away and sort his **** out rather than play on and be lost to the game forever down the track
  59. Big Dawg

Why boo Ben Roberts?

Honestly who cares, Roberts was no great loss to us
  60. Big Dawg

Our Big Three

We're not Melbourne. We're more than just three players. I think Kasiano, Pritchard, Halatau, Graham, Tolman and Ennis are vital to our forward pack. As are Reynolds, Morris and Barba to our backline
  61. Big Dawg

Sam Perrett to join Bulldogs immediately?

Sort of my point, he didn't continue, so how can be considered one of the best ever. He was a freak on his day, but then again so was Brent Sherwin, doesn't mean I consider him one of the best ever. It's as if rugby league was only invented in the last 10 years
  62. Big Dawg

Sam Perrett to join Bulldogs immediately?

:shocked: How long have you been watching Rugby League for? One of the best ever? FMD