Search results

1. M

Funny shit

Happened to me once in the shithouse at McDonalds Westfields Parramatta. Not quite as bad though. https://www.instagram.com/p/BqUoE70gYD5/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=jgtxpocrb64w
  2. M

Important message

Good evening my fellow kennelers. Today, I’ve had one motherfucking **** of a day. A real big, smelly, pig dog Raelene Castle **** of a day. But thanks to a handful of kennelers who have posted some of the funniest shit I’ve read in ages, along with a few beers, I now feel more sane. I love...
  3. M

Here's what I think

Well well well, what a fucking surprise. Bunch of over paid fucking shithouse useless *****. Fucking disgusting performance. Fuck it, i'm pissed as a fart and pissed off. Klemmer, Jackson, RFM or whatever the fuck his name is, Martin, maybe Holland and Benji the second. The rest can fuck off.
  4. M

LOL Roosters

I really love watching the Roosters lose. Suck shit motherfuckers. Apologies for the bad language. I’m drunker than an Icelandic Viking.
  5. M

Heading in the right direction

Just watched a few interviews from the dogs website. Good to see some past players like Bobcat, The General, Reni talking positive vibes coming out of Belmore. I'm not expecting fireworks but I am getting excited. I was sick of having the shits with Hasler and his methods. I believe we're...
  6. M

Wingers

The recent signing of Holland got me thinking about some of the shittiest wingers we've had over the years. Here's a few names: Tony Armstrong Glen Frendo Henry Raymond Jamie Cochrane Paul Doolan Mark Robinson Troy Clarke Steve Mavin Heka Nani Mitch J. Wright Brett 'the whippet' Howland Cutler
  7. M

The real problem

We have 2 problems that need rectifying before we can even think about a premiership. 1: we need a play maker, Reynolds and Mbye are running 5/8s with shitty kicking games. 2: we need a hooker Without a decent hooker and playmaker it wouldn't matter if Jesus Christ was the coach. I agree...
  8. M

2016 Player analysis

nothing too serious. just my opinion 1: Hopoate - started the season quite well. Faded a bit back end of the season. Considered a safe fullback. We need a bit more than 'safe'. Rest day on a Sunday ain't helping much. 2: Perret - reliable to a degree i suppose. Some shithouse defensive reads...