Search results

1. Fully Sik Drop kick

Damien Cook

How the hell did we let this bloke go? We could of built a team around Cook the way Melbourne did with Cameron Smith...
  2. Fully Sik Drop kick

News How Bulldogs blew Tedesco-Moses mega deal

How Bulldogs blew Tedesco-Moses mega deal As far as recruitment failures go, they don’t come much worse. https://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/rich-100-the-bargains-the-duds-and-the-ones-that-got-away/news-story/e7ccbdabae5543055f922ea5ecf13ffe TEDESCO had a Bulldogs jersey with his...
  3. Fully Sik Drop kick

Cooper Cronk as Coach?

With the likes of Bellamy and Bennett ruling out a change of scenery to coach us at Belmore, why haven't we sounded out Cooper Cronk as a head coach? All we've kept hearing is Trent Barrett is the next best of among the coaches available on the market but what does he really bring to the table...
  4. Fully Sik Drop kick

Why Cooper Cronk as captain-coach could be perfect fit for Canterbury Bulldogs

There is only one player who could move to a different NRL club next season and resurrect the long abandoned role of captain-coach. There is only one way to pay him the salary his skills and stature demands, given most clubs have little salary cap space left. There is only one club that...
  5. Fully Sik Drop kick

Bulldogs former players come out of retirement for legends of league game.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/teams/a-host-of-rugby-league-greats-return-for-one-day-only-in-legends-of-league-tournament/news-storyc23e9e4e2b47d976b73b0a38e8707faf A HOST OF RUGBY LEAGUE GREATS RETURN FOR ONE DAY ONLY IN LEGENDS OF LEAGUE TOURNAMENT The Daily Telegraph September...
  6. Fully Sik Drop kick

Chase Stanley is RUBBISH get rid of him asap

Once a dud, always a dud. If he's not always injured, he's shithouse when he's playing. Dead set rubbish player..
  7. Fully Sik Drop kick

Spewing that we didn't sign Tedesco

Tedesco was the rockstar fullback signing we needed.. How awesome has he been tonight in origin with some decent players around him. If mbye was worth 750k to our mgt we should have payed double that to lure tedesco from the tigers. Now Roosters will enjoy his services
  8. Fully Sik Drop kick

David Penna is poised to become Canterbury’s new assistant coach under Des Hasler

The Daily Telegraph understands Hasler is still sifting through a list of candidates after Kelly Egan, who had been with Hasler at Manly and Canterbury for eight seasons, quit to join Wests Tigers as the club’s general manager of football. No final decision has been made on Egan’s replacement...
  9. Fully Sik Drop kick

How many Bulldogs will turn up to the game against Penrith??

Given our poor recent form and all the negative and pessimism from us fans, (rightly so) will we actually get a good turn out to the final against Penrith? We actually are fuelling a self fulfilling prophecy and more than likely we'll be outnumbered by panthers fans and this advantage will...
  10. Fully Sik Drop kick

Australia, and Lebanon in same pool for 2017 World Cup

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/rugby-league-world-cup-2017-draw-every-game-every-venue/news-story/afb53d3399636c9bc02695072bd8b5a9 Rugby League World Cup 2017 draw THE draw for the 2017 Rugby League World Cup has been officially released with the Kangaroos to take on England...
  11. Fully Sik Drop kick

Kieran Foran quits the NRL - Consolidated thread

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/footy-form/kieran-forans-future-at-parramatta-eels-sparks-bulldogs-and-roosters-interest/news-story/e198c28c1543f70628de360ab2c59392 Phil Rothfield, The Sunday Telegraph July 2, 2016 11:00pm Subscriber exclusive THE Bulldogs and Roosters are closely...
  12. Fully Sik Drop kick

Last time we palyed at Belmore in 1998 was against Melbourne Storm & our team was....

Canterbury 8 (C. Polla-Mounter try; D. Halligan 2 goals) defeated Melbourne 4 (T. Nikau try) at Belmore Sports Ground. Date: Sat, 15th August Scrums: Melbourne 12-7. Penalties: Canterbury 5-1. Referee: Paul McBlane. Crowd: 11,179. Teams Canterbury: Silva...
  13. Fully Sik Drop kick

Todd Greenberg segement on Tonights Footy Show

Just watched a segment on tonights footy show, where Michael Slater was taken on a behind the scenes day in the life of Canterbury CEO Todd Greenberg. Todd, i just want to say thank you on behalf of all Bulldogs fans, members and supporters on the wonderful job that you do for our great...
  14. Fully Sik Drop kick

We need Folkesy back!

After watching the Tigers win tonight, thier style of defence, and just the way they are all playing for one another as players and that never say die attitude to come back from behind reminded me alot of our great days under Steve Folkes and our squad around 2002-2006. It didnt suprise me that...
  15. Fully Sik Drop kick

Players that left our club that made you happy and relieved.

ok, so this one is the opposite of the other thread started by Rothanaa‎, about Players you were gutted that left our beloved club. This one is about palyers you were happy about that left our club, or were released by our club i'll get the ball rolling, Reni Maitua, Daniel...
  16. Fully Sik Drop kick

Question about our next training session

Hi all, just have question about our next training session, which according to the bulldogs website will be 9:00am Thursday 1st September @ Wilson Park Silverwater. I havent been to an open training session in a few years, and wanted to know if the club allows the players time to sign...
  17. Fully Sik Drop kick

An idea for Andrew Ryan's final game

Apologies if this has been mentioned or posted before, but i couldnt find any other threads so here goes.. As an idea for bobcat ryan's final game, would it be a good idea for the club to organise an actual "Bobcat loader" for Ryan to drive out in, much like the army tank for the general luke...
  18. Fully Sik Drop kick

Mortimer granted release from Parramatta, should and could we make him an offer?

we tried hard to get him last itme, is this our chance to sign him up, or do we say sorry, he missed his chance last time. also, what is our salary cap position like if we were to after a signing like this...
  19. Fully Sik Drop kick

Tripple M Rumour Mill this mornign on RE: NRL Matchfixing

Was anyone listenign to Tripple M this morning? I was listening to triple M this morning and they have this thing called the “rumour mill” and the rumour this morning was massive! Know, i know the NRL are already lookin into the cowboys v bulldogs R24 match. but now there is rumour that aot...
  20. Fully Sik Drop kick

Need some help for signed Bulldogs Memorabilia

Aplogies if this is not in the correct thread but, Does anyone know who i can contact from our football club to purchase a signed Bulldogs jersey or is there a way that I can drop off a Bulldogs jersey (if I supply it) at the club office, for them to organise to have it signed for me? Is...
  21. Fully Sik Drop kick

Looking for a letter template to appeal a parking infringement notice / fine

Hi there, does anyone know of or can post a link to any websites that have good letter templates to appeal a parking infringment notice for a faulty parking meter? Alos, i have a question.. For anyone that works in or is studying the legal system, can u please help me with this... Under...
  22. Fully Sik Drop kick

TV presenter grabs colleague's breast on prime time

KE this one is dedicated to you :p A TV presenter is under fire after he grabbed his colleague's breast on a live prime time show. Hans Blomberg, 31, was announcing the results of a public vote for a song contest when he fondled his colleague, 28-year-old Susanka Bersin, on German...
  23. Fully Sik Drop kick

Valentines Day Harbour Cruise for Australina Red cross Bushfire appeal..

Hi everyone, just thought i would let you all know that there is a Valentines Day Harbour cruise aboard the Sea breeze this Sat night 14/02/2009. The event is open for all couples, & singles. Tickets are $60 with proceeds going to the Australian Red Cross Bushfire appeal. For Tickets & more...
  24. Fully Sik Drop kick

26 Ways to keep your girl happy - By Chuck Norris...

1. When she asks how she looks, shrug and say "could be better." This will keep her on her toes, and girls love that. 2. Never hold her hand. This can be interpreted as a sign of weakness. If she grabs your hand, squeeze hers really hard until she cries (this will impress her by showing her...
  25. Fully Sik Drop kick

Osama bin Laden applies for dream island job

Osama bin Laden applies for dream island job http://www.smh.com.au/travel/travel-news/osama-bin-laden-applies-for-dream-island-job-20090204-7x4r.html An attempt to boost Queensland's ailing tourism industry could have the added benefit of bringing an end to global terrorism, if video...
  26. Fully Sik Drop kick

Tigers bid to lock in Farah

MAN, WITH THE MONEY FREED UP FROM RENI, WHY DONT WE CHASE FARAH?? I KNOW ENNIS IS OUR NEW HOOKER, BUT IN THE LONG TERM, FARAH COULD BE A GREAT HALFBACK OPTION?? WESTS Tigers star Robbie Farah and his manager, Sam Ayoub, will meet Tigers officials today as the club steps up its bid to...
  27. Fully Sik Drop kick

Steve Folkes joins West Indies

Wasn't sure which thread this should be in, but seeing that Folksie was one of our own, thought it may still be considerd Bulldogs News. It's a relief that he isnt coaching agianst us, and i wish him all the best with this new role. Cpongratulations steve Folkes. well done champ!! From...
  28. Fully Sik Drop kick

"72 hours listening to sex hotline"

A HOTEL guest spent 27 hours on the phone to a premium sex hotline and racked up a $13,000 bill he couldn't pay. “I was sitting in my hotel at night and suddenly became horny, so I called a sex hotline. I did not keep track of time, it was like a movie. I just kept going,” the hotel guest...
  29. Fully Sik Drop kick

"Big Brother babe Raffaele Fico sells virginity 1 million euros"

A FORMER Italian Big Brother contestant is trying to sell her virginity for a million Euros. Saucy ex-showgirl Raffaele Fico revealed her plan while posing for racy photographs in an Italian magazine. Ms Fico, 20, a devout Catholic, wants the money so she can buy a house and take acting...
  30. Fully Sik Drop kick

'Female stripper raped groom's best man'

SHOCKING details have been revealed of how a female stripper allegedly raped a groom's best man at his bucks party. Warning: This report contains graphic adult material. The victim, who was the best man, today gave his evidence in a closed courtroom at Melbourne Magistrates' Court. Linda...
  31. Fully Sik Drop kick

Did anyone watch that "Balls of steel" comedy show last night?

How funny is that show? it's a more funnier, dirtier, crazier and daring version of say candid camera. pretty funny. not sure if there's anything up on you tube for it...
  32. Fully Sik Drop kick

"Egypt tycoon charged with ordering Lebanese singer killing"

From smh.com.au Egyptian tycoon Hisham Talaat Mustafa has been charged with paying two million dollars for the brutal killing of Lebanese pop singer Suzanne Tamim, reportedly his one-time lover. Mustafa was arrested and charged with ordering the murder of Tamim at her upmarket flat in...
  33. Fully Sik Drop kick

From the Vault "Office works Anti-ad from the Footy Show Last Night"

Hi everyone, i was watching the Footy show Last Night, and i missed the part of the Anti-Ad for Office Works. that was like my bestest most favorite ever anti-ad, does anyone know how i can get a link to it? :o :o
  34. Fully Sik Drop kick

"Iguana Bar's alleged ban on patrons of Lebanese descent"

A GROUP of young men was ejected from a Kings Cross nightspot after allegedly being told the venue had "an unwritten rule" about patrons of Lebanese descent. Sydney draftsman Malkoun Taouk, 21, said he and his cousins, Charlie and Anthony Taouk, and their friend Sam Tarabay were "shocked and...
  35. Fully Sik Drop kick

World Youth Day condom protest against Pope

Farking ******s, did Catholics or Christians protest when they have their farked up mardi gras parade every year!!!! i say STFU to all of them & go back to oxford st!! http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/sydney-condom-protest-against-pope/2008/06/24/1214073209465.html Condoms will...
  36. Fully Sik Drop kick

Happy Birthday Fully Sik Drop Kick!!

Apparently it's my birthday today, so to mark this special occasion i am dedicating this thread to myself since no one else has already done so.... :D Happy Birthday cuz, FSDK you're a top bloke, huh allaaah bro, cuz ya arr wallaah habib i swear bro, ur hectic and sick man Happy...
  37. Fully Sik Drop kick

Judge's wife bit cop in self-defence, says lawyer

Apparantly, Brad Morrin isnt the only one fighting biting allegations lolol :D :D http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,22202926-5001021,00.html A SYDNEY magistrate who convicted and fined the wife of a district court judge for biting a police officer failed to properly...
  38. Fully Sik Drop kick

Vietnam veteran strangles rabid bobcat

http://www.smh.com.au/news/world/i-was-bleeding-all-over/2007/06/21/1182019235640.html June 21, 2007 - 8:38AM A 62-year-old US Vietnam veteran says he was acting on instinct when he strangled a rabid 11kg bobcat that attacked him on the back porch of his Florida home. Dale Rippy endured...
  39. Fully Sik Drop kick

Proposed new 80,000 seat Belmore Stadium

Proposed new 80,000 seat Belmore Stadium and opening ceromony celebarations and celebraties...
  40. Fully Sik Drop kick

RE: O'meley

I have heard this being mentioned and thought i would discuss it now since o'meley has already signed with the roosters. apparently, o'meley was close to staying with the bulldogss and around the time of the anzac test match he was told by arl selectors (who favour the roosters club) that he...
  41. Fully Sik Drop kick

Skaf's video of vilification

http://www.news.com.au/dailytelegraph/story/0,22049,21105996-5001021,00.html What a disgrace, again a minority of the community has to spoil it 4 the rest......i tell u bastards out there like those in this video, to go & get ****ed, ur all a bunch a stooges, a disgrace, and scum...get a life...
  42. Fully Sik Drop kick

Community stunned as family wiped out

This is really upsetting, poor woman. :( http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/family-tragedy-stuns-community/2007/01/11/1168105060788.html A Perth man suspected of shooting dead his two young children before killing himself was a "gentleman'' who loved his family and never made trouble, a...
  43. Fully Sik Drop kick

Only in Lebanon would this happen

Orange color ruins Lebanon wedding! Wednesday, 29 November, 2006 @ 6:10 PM Zahleh- A wedding celebration has ended in a fistfight between the families of the groom and the bride over orange flower decorations, Al Akhbar newspaper reported Tuesday. It said that when the bride's...
  44. Fully Sik Drop kick

Connecting the dots in Lebanon

Connecting the dots in Lebanon Saturday, 2 December, 2006 @ 9:29 AM By Omar Raad, Ya Libnan Volunteer Beirut - There appears to be an increasingly obvious pattern between tragic events in Lebanon and the mood of the regime in Damascus. While Lebanon's police have yet to solve a...
  45. Fully Sik Drop kick

Young Muslim leader arrested

YOUNG Muslim leader Iktimal Hage-Ali – a handpicked adviser to the Prime Minister – was arrested in a cocaine bust eight days before receiving the NSW Young Australian of the Year award. The Daily Telegraph can reveal Ms Hage-Ali, 22, was one of four people arrested by detectives from the...
  46. Fully Sik Drop kick

$857 bill for Christmas presents

FEELING generous? Worried about the bills? It will not get any easier in the next 13 days: the average Australian is expected to spend $857 on Christmas gifts. Figures from the December Sensis Consumer Report show NSW residents are above the national average for Christmas gift spending...
  47. Fully Sik Drop kick

Barrel of laughs

SPORTS cars, horse and carriage, tow trucks, hot rods – and now an army tank. Sharing a stretch limousine seems a bit outdated as today's teens battle to outshine their friends when it comes to transport to the school formal. While a stretched VW Kombi and hotted-up versions of the big...
  48. Fully Sik Drop kick

Vilified over sip of bubbly

THE state's most promising young Muslim leader has become the victim of a hate campaign because she celebrated with a glass of champagne after being named NSW Young Australian of the Year. Iktimal Hage-Ali, 22, has been targeted on Muslim websites for drinking alcohol and declining to wear...
  49. Fully Sik Drop kick

Funny Joke

A very loud, unattractive, overweight, hard-faced woman walks into Big W with her two kids in tow, screaming obscenities at them all the way through the entrance. The door greeter says, "Good morning and welcome to Big W. Nice children you've got there -- are they twins?" The fat...
  50. Fully Sik Drop kick

Turkish Airlines!!!

51. Fully Sik Drop kick

Memorable Quotes from the mvie Commando!!

Memorable Quotes from Commando (1985) Arius: Your father appears to be cooperating. You will be back with him soon. Won't that be nice? Jenny: Not as nearly as nice as watching him smash your face in. Sully: Here's twenty dollars to get some beers in Val Verde. It'll give us...
  52. Fully Sik Drop kick

Try This...

Write your full name and what suburb u live in and send an sms to 19926646 post your answers in this thread.
  53. Fully Sik Drop kick

Telstra Stadium Surface!!

I think alot of the injuries our players are suffering can be blamed on the current surface of Telstra Stadium. with the stadium being used for Afl games, & also home games for other teams like souths & tigers, & not to mention rugby union internationals, the surface is overused & doesnt have...
  54. Fully Sik Drop kick

Why You Not Come 2 My Party????

[/URL][/IMG] Asian Guy: Lahood! Lahood: Yeah? Asian Guy: Aaah why you not come 2 my party? Lahood: Aya party?? Asian: My sister party you not come, I call you last time…... to do tha party Asian: Lahood Hashishi!! Asian: Lahood!! Lahood: Allooow Asian: Lahood...
  55. Fully Sik Drop kick

Lahoud Hashishi!!!

Has anyone here heard the Lahoud Hashishi prank call?? it's gold. i think mainly lebs would know of it, but sum lebo bloke has apparently pranked leb singer Lahoud Hadchiti, using an asian accent & its very funny. if anyone has it & can find a way 2 attach a file then plz do xoz i recommend u...
  56. Fully Sik Drop kick

A sense of hummus!!!

lolol, check this out!!! http://radar.smh.com.au/archives/2006/03/a_sense_of_humm.html The kebab shop is a late-night institution. Celina Ribeiro visited Newtown's Istanbul on King to mingle with the clientele. It's late Saturday night at Newtown's Istanbul on King and Patrick is...
  57. Fully Sik Drop kick

Syrian-American CNN anchor sacrifices personal life for career

Now this is a good story. CNN isnt always bad. Syrian-American CNN anchor sacrifices personal life for career By Nada Bakri Daily Star staff Wednesday, March 01, 2006 BEIRUT: For Syrian-American Hala Gorani, a reporter and anchor for CNN International, portraying events...
  58. Fully Sik Drop kick

It's not just the Muslims copping it!!!

Check this article out, although i dont see riots & carnage happening as a result of this. This is still a disgrace nonetheless & those ******s behind that show are going 2 hell. South Park episode aired despite protest February 23, 2006 - 11:19AM Hundreds of Catholics and supporters...
  59. Fully Sik Drop kick

Middle East News!

Instead of Shebaa Farms, let us free Baabda Farm: Jumblatt By Majdoline Hatoum Daily Star staff Wednesday, February 15, 2006 BEIRUT: Around one million flag-waving Lebanese poured into Beirut's Martyrs' Square Tuesday, as a show of loyalty to former Premier Rafik Hariri marking the...
  60. Fully Sik Drop kick

Bulldogs Leagues club is richest NSW club!!!!!

Measly payout By SIMON BENSON February 14, 2006 THE top 25 clubs in NSW raked in close to $1 billion in pre-tax profits from gaming machines alone last year, according to figures released for the first time. However, the contributions they gave back to the community amounted to less...
  61. Fully Sik Drop kick

Plea for 'logical' fury

A prominent scholar has called on Muslims "to show their fury in a logical and controlled manner," after the torching of embassies over a cartoon. Muslim scholar Sheikh Youssef al-Qaradawi condemned the burning of the Danish and Norwegian embassies in Arab capitals by Muslims angry over...
  62. Fully Sik Drop kick

Bidding for boys blows out!!

January 31, 2006 THESE Balmain boys will get more than $13,000 just for spending a weekend socialising with a complete stranger, after their bizarre auction on eBay went berserk yesterday. As Confidential revealed last week, the four blokes are offering two days of "beer, snags and good...
  63. Fully Sik Drop kick

Flag burner jailed!!!!

Flag burner jailed January 12, 2006 A MAN who helped burn an Australian flag after the Cronulla race riot has been sentenced to three months in jail. Hadi Khawaja, 24, of Peakhurst, faced Sutherland Local Court today charged with malicious damage and entering enclosed lands with...
  64. Fully Sik Drop kick

Pope gunman to be freed!!!

Pope gunman to be freed January 9, 2006 - 9:37AM The Turkish man who shot Pope John Paul II in 1981 will be released on parole on Thursday, his lawyer says. A Turkish court last week decided to free Mehmet Ali Agca "on parole on January 12," his lawyer, Mustafa Demirbag said today...
  65. Fully Sik Drop kick

The cricket banner thread!!

ok i've been watching the cricket lately, & i've seen some good banners over th years, so post lines of the best ones u've seen. it could be for footy as well. i remember i saw one that said, "Warne, waugh...we know wat u did last summer" & that was when shane warne & mark waugh were...
  66. Fully Sik Drop kick

LOL. Kerry Packer, the straight talker!!

lol this is funny, & Kerry Packer said it how it was, he was straight to the point. Crash course from a straight-shooter Email Print Normal font Large font December 28, 2005 JUSTIN Langer and Matthew Hayden once arranged to visit Kerry Packer at his Sydney home to finally meet the man...
  67. Fully Sik Drop kick

'Hell is better than prison in Syria'

'Hell is better than prison in Syria' Former prisoners, families push for release of detainees By Spencer Osberg Special to The Daily Star Friday, December 23, 2005 BEIRUT: "You longed for death, and you wished to be in hell, because it is better than to be in the prison in...
  68. Fully Sik Drop kick

The official "Remember this thread" thread!!!!

ok, here goes, now u can recall those all time favourite threads. i'l start with this one. http://www.thekennel.com.au/forum/showthread.php?t=10783
  69. Fully Sik Drop kick

Some positive news RE: racial violence

Hi everyone, i've got some positive news regarding the racial riot's, specifically to do with Australian youth of Lebanese origin, both muslim & christian. I'm in the Maronite Youth Organisation committee @ Our Lady Of Lebanon Church, Harris Park. Our youth counsellors & youth workers...
  70. Fully Sik Drop kick

OMG, check out the latest SMS text message goin around!!

Send a message of support to your favourite Australian Idol, with Telstra’s Australian Idol HeroMessage service, so your favourite idol can hear you scream. And the idols have said how much it helps to get support from their fans. To send a HeroNet text message It's easy...text your message...
  71. Fully Sik Drop kick

Bankstown Tonight!!!

For the remainder of Monday Fine and mostly sunny day. Chance of a shower overnight. Light to moderate NE winds. Precis for Monday Max Bankstown: Mostly sunny. 24 UV Index: 10 [Very High] decreasing to 7...
  72. Fully Sik Drop kick

Big Kev dead!!

Big Kev dead Email Print Normal font Large font December 6, 2005 - 12:00PM Big Kev ... died in hospital. Gold Coast businessman "Big Kev" Kevin McQuay has died from a heart attack, his wife Michelle said today. The cleaning product marketer - whose catchphrase was "I'm excited" -...
  73. Fully Sik Drop kick

Lynx air hostess ad 'exploitative'

Lynx air hostess ad 'exploitative' With the tagline "Get on, get off" you'd think this fictional airline was the dream of harried travellers and pre-pubescent boys the world over. Instead this tongue-in-cheek plug for deodorant has hit severe turbulence, and proved to be on the nose for...
  74. Fully Sik Drop kick

One Chicken, One Road, Many Reasons!!

One Chicken, One Road, Many Reasons Why did the chicken cross the road? KINDERGARTEN TEACHER: To get to the other side. PLATO: For the greater good of man. ARISTOTLE: It is the nature of chickens to cross roads. KARL MARX: It was a historical inevitability. TIMOTHY LEARY...
  75. Fully Sik Drop kick

Exchange rate fluctuations are racist!!!

An Asian gentleman walked into the currency exchange in New York with 2000 yen and walked out with $72. The following week, he walked in with another 2000 yen, and was handed $66. He asked the teller, "Why get less money than got last week?" The teller said, "Fluctuations" The Asian...
  76. Fully Sik Drop kick

Hahahaa.......You dont know Jack ****!!!!!

The lineage is finally revealed. Many people are at a loss for a response when someone says; "You don't know Jack Sh!t." Now you can intellectually handle the situation. Jack is the only son of Awe Schitt and O. Schitt. Awe Schitt, the fertilizer magnate, married O. Schitt, the owner of...
  77. Fully Sik Drop kick

Attention 1/2 ....half!!! This thread is dedicated to you!

ok ppl, u can picture either half 1/2, Trent the flight steward or carson from queer eye, as the gay flight attendant in this joke. enjoy :D An airline's passenger cabin was being served by an obviously gay flight attendant, who seemed to put everyone in a good mood as he served them food...
  78. Fully Sik Drop kick

Remember 1998??

Lol, heres the site i found this info on: http://archive.rleague.com/1998/australia/nrl/canterbury.html :D Round 1, Won 20-10 v Canberra, Belmore SG, 15/03/98. Round 2, Lost 10-20 v Brisbane, Belmore SG, 22/03/98. Round 3, Lost 20-22 v Adelaide, Adelaide Oval, 27/03/98. Round 4, Lost...
  79. Fully Sik Drop kick

OMG, this is one sick world record lol!!

Ville Lehtila Shatters Masturbation World Record! November 9, 2005 It's official, Ville Lehtila is the new king of masturbation. In a stunning feat of endurance and determination, Ville Lehtila achieved 36 orgasms in a 24 hour period! Sleeping intermittently during the 24 hour...
  80. Fully Sik Drop kick

Attention Ladies: very important....

If you thought the price of petrol was a bad thing, think again. This actually happened a few weeks ago right near Fairfield in Sydney. It was early evening and a young lady stopped to get petrol at QUIX. She filled her tank and walked to store to pay for her fuel. The cashier said...
  81. Fully Sik Drop kick

6 Beers!!!

Take a look at these pics. You may have seen this before already. It's the same pic, but one is flipped upside down.
  82. Fully Sik Drop kick

Thurston comments in lead up 2 GF!! & TRAVIS NORTON!!

It was interesting to read about Jonathan Thurston's comments in the lead up 2 the GF & after they beat the eels last week. he said he wouldnt trade any of his cowboy teamates for anyone else. I wonder wat he must be thinking now? He shouldnt take that GF win in blue & white colours 4...
  83. Fully Sik Drop kick

'Get Smart' actor dies: RIP Don Adams

Don Adams, the wry-voiced comedian who starred as the fumbling secret agent Maxwell Smart in the 1960s television spoof of James Bond movies Get Smart has died. He was 82. Adams died of a lung infection late yesterday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Centre, his friend and former agent Bruce Tufeld...
  84. Fully Sik Drop kick

Jacque from Xenium Mortgages!!

Hi, i'm Jacque from Xenium mortgages, the baaaaad cre..it expertz!!!!!!!! :D
  85. Fully Sik Drop kick

BOYS U HAVE 2 C THIS - Remember Winnie Cooper from the Wonder Years??

BOYS U HAVE 2 C THIS - Remember Winnie Cooper from the Wonder Years? & it was at that moment i realised.................. remember kevin arnold lol, he was sad. We fell in love with Winnie Cooper as shy, nerd-loving, girl-next-door Winnie Cooper on hit TV show The Wonder Years. btw her...
  86. Fully Sik Drop kick

Somone Finally wins $1 million on Who wants 2 be a millionairre!!

After about 6 years on channel 9, someone has finally won the 1 million dollars on who wants 2 be a millionairre. The episode was filmed on monday, and should be aired in the coming weeks. Expect channel 9 to make a big fuss about it or some promotional work in the lead up 2 the episode...
  87. Fully Sik Drop kick

Cant believe we've lost the Ashes....National Day of mourning

Cant believe, we've lost the Ashes, i reckon it'l be an unofficial day of mourning around Australia. this is painful man, all english teams before this have have crumbled to our all conquering baggy greens. but i never expected this current aussie team to lose like this. :( :( Well done...
  88. Fully Sik Drop kick

Remember this ad??

Sirro: Have you seen my blockout shutters? Old bag: that's not a genuine blockout shutter!! Sirro: Are'nt they all the same? Old bag: No & i'l show you why!!! Sirro: Get tough, get blockout tough!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D
  89. Fully Sik Drop kick

Wats everyone doing for MAD MONDAY??

Wats everyone doing for MAD MONDAY?? Wat are your plans ppl? i cant wait 2 be stress free while everyone else will be stressing over their teams finals chances, only to see their team eliminated & walk away empty handed. Anyone here going pub crawling, or gonna just sit home & watch "MAD MAX"...
  90. Fully Sik Drop kick

Is anyone drunk yet??

Okay, our season is over. Mad monday starts 2moro 4 me lol. time 2 hit the drinks. does anyone wanna be the designated driver?? :D
  91. Fully Sik Drop kick

What a S.HIT year!!!

i'm surprised we didnt win the wooden spoon. we deserved it this year
  92. Fully Sik Drop kick

Hi I'm Troy McClure..............

Hi I'm actor Troy McClure. You might remember me from..... ....such educational films as "Lead Paint: Delicious But Deadly," and "Here Comes the Metric System!" ....such fishing films as 'Cast Out' or 'The Reel Deal.' ....such films as "The Erotic Adventures of Hercules" and "Dial 'M'...
  93. Fully Sik Drop kick

Brady Bunch

hehe remember the brady bunch ppl? i wonder wat cindy looks like now, i reckon she'd be a good sort :D
  94. Fully Sik Drop kick

how angry do u get after a bulldogs loss?

Ok ppl, how angry do you's get wen we lose. Man wen we lose, i feel like breaking something or punching an opposition supporter lol. if i'm driving back from telstra stadium, i will rip a few screechies in the carpark & on the the streets on my way home 2 vent my anger as well lol. :D :D...
  95. Fully Sik Drop kick

Yaaay, i got 2 meet some of the kennel members @ the game!

Hi, i met some of you kennelers for the first time @ last nites game. i spoke 2 AC, dogzrule, karlz, & i think half was there aswell, greekgoddess & a few others. thanx for making me feel welcomed & btw half looks like tim smith :D, no wonder he likes him alot.
  96. Fully Sik Drop kick

Red head mullet kid from Terminator 2??

Man does any one know this guys name in real life? check out the mullet, it's great!!!!!!!! :D
  97. Fully Sik Drop kick

OMG @ that Stevie Starr magician!!

OMG, did u's see that stevie starr bloke on the footy show. he swallows billiard balls, & fish & then brings them back up. he's been on the footy show before & along with phil kass, & vince sorrenti, are the best entertainers on the show. the goldfish trick was "gold". :D
  98. Fully Sik Drop kick

Paul kent's Solution to the crowd trouble!

On the sunday roast, kent, stated that we should have undercover police in bulldogs jersey's & sitting in the army section so that as soon as one of those hooligans sticks their head out to try something, they can nail him straight away. personally i think it's a great idea. wat are your...
  99. Fully Sik Drop kick

SOS to Daryl Halligan!!!

Man i think we need daryl to come back & give the boys some lessons on goalkicking. the footage of them 2day on the news wasn't pretty, especially lolesi's kicks. he must think that since he's kiwi like halligan then he must also be a sharpshooter lol. but the best was sherwin, i think he has to...
  100. Fully Sik Drop kick

Check this out!!

Check this out, i dont know who she is, but she dead set gets smashed. :D