Search results

1. KLil

Deserves a thread.. delete after an hour so we can enjoy it for a bit.

NO MORE OKUNBOR... :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: NO MORE OKUNBOR... :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning: NO MORE OKUNBOR...
  2. KLil

No x2 Top Shelf Props = No Membership Renewal Gus.

Just sending a message to Gus... Feel free to add a message to our GM. I personally will not be renewing my membership unless I see a new front row for 2024.
  3. KLil

Sad to say...

Energy around training has sapped... At the end of training on Wednesday night there were two telling tales that eventuated. 1. JAC carrying a limp results in pulling out the next day 2. Reserves run riot in an opposing sesh, 1st grade finish training with their heads held low. Literally...
  4. KLil

Where's tha Mutt?

Where is Marley aka Creepycritta? Meltdown? Mental breakdown? Nursing Averillo with his mouth? Well wherever u are you have some apologising to do with the Volga language you used yesterday to all your fellow TKerz..
  5. KLil

WHAT A WIN!!!!

WOOOOOOOOHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!
  6. KLil

Off season begins! Flanno/Averillo swap for Laurie/Hastings

As the heading suggests, Yay or Nay?
  7. KLil

Thommo & TPJ - The front row that never fronts.

As the heading suggests... Over 1.6mil on two very devastating front rowers who are just not worth a cent atm. Watching guys like King and Vaughan on half their wage putting in much bigger efforts running themselves into the ground whilst these blokes are always injured, if not suspended and...
  8. KLil

Credit where its due... Flanagan/Waddell/Marshall-King

As much as we love to blame these guys for every loss, one has to admit the last few weeks they have been about unsung hero's and reliable links in the chain. Last night they really shun amongst the excitement, Waddell and JMK brick walls in defence and Flanagan playing the direct sensible...
  9. KLil

Cudos to the Supporters!

Stepped out to the unfamiliar grounds of live footy today and was part of a strong 22,000 decent crowd. Yeah it was a local derby but Dogs v Parra fans, you would say it was a 60% Bulldogs v 40% Parra. For a team running last and really struggling to win anything over the last few years it...
  10. KLil

Since were digging our way out.. CBB Worst 17!

Time to find a laugh amongst all the shambles.. WHAT is the worst 17 we can find over the last 20 years or so? 1. Phelps/Crisp 2. Nanai 3. Winitana 4. Stanley 5. Loko 6. Tony Williams 7. Aaron groom 8. Ryan Tandy 9.Start with Lichaa end with King. 10.Napa 11.Warburtton 12. Asipelli Fine 13...
  11. KLil

The Corner?

So we are a 1/3 into the season and things have become clearer though are we settled? It was evident tonight the attacking structures were scraped... NO ball playing lock FCUK YES!! Straight ball to hard running players and real ball playing players and whilst it wasn't magical it was...
  12. KLil

The new signings?

On Display and showed how good these signings were tonight... TPJ/JAC and Burton basically won that game for us and Vaughan/Dufty had absolute crackers. Add Mahoney and Kikau to that list and we moving in the right direction. Well done... I need a shower... Covered in jizz.
  13. KLil

NSW Cup - Dogs v Bears today on Fox/Kayo

As the heading suggests.... Bout time we see the reserves run around on tele again! Coverage starts at 12:30pm Might actually wonder around the corner with the kiddies and watch the boys run around, best chance at watching the blue and white jag a win these days.
  14. KLil

BYE BYE TBALLZ!

Delete thread, Just wanted to vent my dislike for a fraud of a coach on a wider platform.
  15. KLil

The Positives

We know Averillo is either a centre or winger We know Okunbor should not play first grade We know TPJ and Hetho are props We should really consider swapping Thompson for decent backrower shifting TPJ to prop We know JMK has not an ounce of attacking footy in him We know Burton, Naden and JAC...
  16. KLil

Kenneller of the year?

As the heading states.... Not sure if we have this but if not then I am putting it out there. Who is the Kenneller of the year? Who is the entertainer, put smiles on faces? Who outraged on a consistent basis? Racked up countless suspensions and trips to the tribunal? Who is the workhorse...
  17. KLil

The Josh Jackson appreciation thread...

Delete it, I dont give a fcuk but this guy deserves it.. Has been another lean year for the guy but still continues to show up, lead by example and earns a MOM from our perspective. Well done mate, cant wait to see you sing a few more team songs next year in a winning dressing room. Cheers!
  18. KLil

Burtos on Sunday footy Show...

He's on after the break. NOW.
  19. KLil

Backline 1-5, 2022.

With 2022 approaching and the deals done who slots in where in the backline and why? The biggest question is who do you play in the centres next to wingers, Cotric and JAC? Would love to play Naden and the Foxx together for attacking purposes though that might be defensively very weak.... And...
  20. KLil

Craig Laundy on 2gb

As the title states Laundy will be commmenting on 2gb shortly. https://www.2gb.com/show/2gb-drive-with-jim-wilson/
  21. KLil

Cotric FB?

Looking at the squad for next year and was trying to fit Cotric in and was thinking... Cotric is still very young and has plenty of ability as we all know but can he play FB and become as good as Tedesco? They do have similar styles so it's an absolute possibility. Cotric DWZ Hoppa Smith Ok...
  22. KLil

Bye Bye 2020...

Bye Bye 2020.. Bye Bye Holland, Tolman, Montoya, Katoa and Foran. Bye Bye coaching staff. Bye Bye Dumb Desball.
  23. KLil

Pick a prop...

Bit of a discussion here considering the club needs to replace Tolman and eventually Napa. Which prop or props would you want at Belmore?? Remember money aint an issue.
  24. KLil

Knockonbor no more? Have the balls dropped?

Two great games in a row, extremely hard to contain and no drop balls but his own? Kid was terrific coming off the line, defence was decent and looked as aggressive as anybody has seen. If he continues the way he is this could be his break out year, become a X factor and maybe the big winger...
  25. KLil

The Kids and Newbies.

All got decent run tonight and they certainly didn't let us down.. At one stage Kalache, Roumanos, Wakeham and Topine were defending on the line together like it was finals footy... Future looking bright. Patience. Kalache - Impressed.. Finally a cut above reggie players, Hopefully finally...
  26. KLil

Polly - One of the most underrated.

The Bulldogs have had some extremely underrated playmakers in recent history. One of them was shifty Sherwin who was shadowed in the media by Braith Anasta and the other has to be this nuggetty weapon who played alongside a great in T.Lamb. For those that never watched him enjoy and for those...
  27. KLil

Smith playing one in..

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2020/01/23/smith-feeling-at-home-in-the-centres/ Guaranteed Smith will be the other centre this year. Looks like Okunbor and Meaney will be the wingers unless JAC joins the party.
  28. KLil

After last night.

After last night, who would you keep for the future and which positions need help. In my opinion to become a top 4 side and potential premiers the dogs are missing in these positions... 1...….. 2.DWZ 3.Hoppa 4...….. 5.Smith 6. Wakeham / Lewis / Coggar 7. Wakeham / Lewis / Coggar 8...…...
  29. KLil

Is the team brainwashed??

So watching the game yesterday I noticed that once the dogs went on the backfoot and fatigue set in guys like Klemmer, Tolman and Hoppa took it upon themselves to create or get the team moving forward. It happened against souths and again against the Eels.... My question is... Are the...
  30. KLil

Moto GP!

So I have realised there is no thread for the best racing competition in the world... We'll here it is. If you don't watch this sport then u don't know what your missing out on. Key Characters... The great Valentino Rossi - Team Yamaha The Future ( weasel ) Marc Marquez - Team Repsol Honda...
  31. KLil

Hook turn time - The Positives!

There aren't none.. I Joke I Joke... Lewis continues to grow - Next game watch this kids mouth.. He don't shut the ef up! Massive on field talker + Martin proving his NRL worth - Got some points in him+ Lewis/ Martin combination = couple of neat assists + Smith developing nicely = Needs good...
  32. KLil

Lets change it up... Top 3 greatest moments?

What are the 3 best moments you love, the best, the ones that are itched in your memory for the club you were born to bleed white and blue for? In order, mine are : 1. Bulldogs v Parra 1998 prelim - Euphoria - Euphoria is that feeling of being pat on the head as a kid being extremely...
  33. KLil

Woods charged by Match review committee ??

Apparently did something to Isaac Liu in the 15th min? Can escape suspension with early guilty plea.... Anyone shed some light... I missed this one.
  34. KLil

Dont stress.. We could have won that game.

Considering Melbourne haven't lost an opening round since 2004 they were extremely lucky to get out of this one. 18-12 Melbourne leading, dogs swing the ball in attack left to right creating an overlap. Mbye with ball in hand and instead of passing to Hoppa who would fall over kicks the ball...
  35. KLil

Dean Pay - Big Sports Breaky

For those that missed it... http://www.bigsportsbreakfast.com.au/index.php?component=content&Itemid=234&id=152&do=VGhlIEJpZyBTcG9ydHMgQnJlYWtmYXN0IFRWIzI2MTFfMTAxMjU5
  36. KLil

Joel Thompson to Sea Eagles.

He has gained a release to play for the Sea Eagles... Surprised the dogs didn't look into him.. Good tough player who would have been great running off Foran and defending down the left edge. Surprised the Dragons let him go to be honest.
  37. KLil

Luke Sharpe??

Anyone know anything about this kid? He plays for Wyong Roos who are smashing the ISP and was checking out a few highlights of him... Kid can footy! His a stocky little fb with plenty of speed and strength... Tigers junior who plays a little like Tedesco...
  38. KLil

The call for a Reshuffle!

Its time to make it loud and clear to the club and Hasler. WE DONT WANT THIS TEAM ANYMORE!! WE WANT PLAYERS DROPPED, RESERVES AND YOUNG UP N COMERS GIVEN A SHOT AT 1ST GRADE! We want to see what Lewis, Keigrhran and Woolford are capable of! We want to see what Taulau, Fine, RFM, To'omaga...
  39. KLil

So what next?

So its quiet evident the club wants to move in a different direction with players whom they assume will be better for the club, well on field at least. Today we saw a true clubman leave the club, leaving room for a suitable candidate..... Since the Club is going in this direction, why stop...
  40. KLil

Oh you gotta go!

The sooner these guys go in this order the sooner this team moves forward. 1. Has no clue 2. Morris twins 3. Eastwood 4. Lichaa 5.Graham 6. Reynolds
  41. KLil

SOS to an Experienced Half back

Is there any HB out there in the world that the dogs can buy to teach all these clueless young halves how to play in the NRL and be successful? It would be nice to have a someone come in and be a half like Stuart and Kimmorley were for the dogs stabilising an unexperienced team as well as...
  42. KLil

What's your Prediciton?

With all the rumours and who ha going around what does everyone think is going to happen? My Prediction... Graham leaves, Woods takes his Salary Des gets pushed out of club, Dymock as interim and high ranking manager comes in. Walters? Hagan? Someone along those lines. Reynolds stays, Mbye...
  43. KLil

Positive Topics

1. Welcome Adam Elliot, pleasure to finally meet you. 2. Tackling Below the waist 3. Abbey, Montoya to get shot?
  44. KLil

Jake Mamo

Apparently the kids on the outer at Newcastle and is heading to the Super league... Kid was touted as a future rep player, has shown he can make it in the NRL and is only 22. Dogs need a FB... Mamo is FB... This Kid can play and is probably a younger version of Brett Morris.. What is doing.
  45. KLil

Hasler.. Coach of the Bulldogs 2017

Still coach but have a feeling something else is brewing. 2017 is going to be an interesting year.
  46. KLil

95 GF now on fox

What an awesome team!
  47. KLil

Bulldogs to make bid for foran...

Did anybody else here that? Weidler just broke it live that the dogs will make a formal bid to Foran 2mrw... Sounded like he was basically coming to the dogs but everybody is waiting to formally make a decision until the probe into match fixing allegations are finished.
  48. KLil

I wonder whose watching?

Dogs v Dragons 1995 quarter final On fox right now Dogs been getting owned all match and they have been playing the exact same footy they play today. Who was it that said the dogs aren't the dogs anymore...
  49. KLil

Hasler on Triple MMM

Just letting everyone know Hasler will on Triple MMM around 1pm to chat... Should be Interesting I guess. Cheers, Big ears!
  50. KLil

What happened to the True Bulldog Supporter??

So what Happened to the Bulldog supporter? I'll tell you what happened, they turned into a Chihuahua For a while now I have been reading the opinions and suggestions of many of you "supporters", "fans", "clubmen/women" or whatever you choose to call yourself. During that time I have been...
  51. KLil

Time to stand up!

That time is almost here..... are we all really READY READY??!! I said DOGZ ARE WE READY READY!!!?? Tickets booked, flight awaits, blue and white running through our veins, Its been hard, its been tough, the storm now awaits for our hurricane, Bulldogs, Bulldogs, Through adversity we...
  52. KLil

rd 3 - 2005 vs tigers on fox sports NOW!

check it out.... A few old young ones in there.. =)
  53. KLil

True Bulldog Fashion and the years to come!

It seems the bulldogs are back to their gritty best with a couple of great performances and an attitude which had gone missing for while. With form driven by confidence and a team that is ready to hit the peaks of the NRL premiership it is the future of a growing team which should have Dogs fans...
  54. KLil

Im confused now.... What will be our backline?

Now its more than likely Hoffman will be our fullback next yr.. Who misses out in our backline?? Current backs Perrett Inu Lafai Morris Stanley Browne Cook Templeman Phillips And now add Hoffman to that list.... What will our backline look like?? 1. Hoffman 2. Stanley...
  55. KLil

Scariest thing.... =O

The main fear that I am considerably worried about is the state of our Juniors and our current squad. We have come to the point where we have a similiar situation as the 2004 season where we have some great players in our line-up along with some really great young guns coming through... Are...
  56. KLil

O'connor back on the radar??

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/rugby/wallaby-james-oconnor-takes-an-early-release-from-his-aru-contract-for-2013-and-2014/story-fnibc972-1226732025520 - His just been sacked. again. - Dogs did enquire about him earlier this yr - Great player. Can mature as a rugby legue player - Needs...
  57. KLil

A Salute =)

Not much of thread but I thought credit is due when its deserved. I would like to Salute all the people who were saying that the bulldogs overachieved in 2012 as it is the obvious reason for the Dogs lacluster performance in 2013. I saw some people saying this in round 5 and some even before...
  58. KLil

Still Guttered!

I have tried to keep calm by not commenting this whole time BUT I just want to say something. Des Hasler has a whole pre-season to re-build this mentally destroyed team. Its in ur hands Des, Fix it or i'll call for your head. Sorry mate but your brand of Rugby league isnt the way The Bulldogs...
  59. KLil

Who will win the Comp??

If you have to choose who will win the comp and who has the best reason....? 1. Roosters - Maloney, SBW and thats it. 2. Souths - Got kicked out of league,came back, been striving for some years and deserve one but is it there yr or will they stumble again? 3. Melbourne - Top class team but won...
  60. KLil

Bulldogs Finals Team??

I guess we know now Barba is in for sure regardless of what we all think of that, so what would be ur finals team?? Barba Brown Morris Inu Perrett Reynolds Hodkinson Tolman Ennis Kasiano Jackson Pritchard Finucane Graham Williams Eastwood Halatau Lafai i guess has to...
  61. KLil

Paul Carter signed with Titans??

The Gold Coast Titans have added further depth to their developing roster for season 2014 and beyond with the recruitment of four promising signings. Centres Maurice Blair (Melbourne Storm) and Siuatonga Likiliki (Newcastle Knights) will join the club’s exciting young backline next season...
  62. KLil

So Fergo wants out out of Canberra Huh....

Lets start the ball rolling... His a gun, he can play fullback BUT he is part of the Mundine Crew. Do the dogs take a chance?
  63. KLil

Where is Jimmy Dymock??

Where's Jimmy?? Ive seen Tony, Good man but I havent seen Jimmy in a while and come to think of it i dont think i have seen him this yr?? This is a MAJOR issue!
  64. KLil

When will it end!?

Its becoming a worrying trend that we are starting to see alot of young players whom have been raised and groomed within certain teams and as soon as they are noticed, the money comes in and they want releases. Sound familiar? We see whats onfolding first hand at the dogs with interstate...
  65. KLil

If or When Barba Leaves??

The question remains as to who will replace Ben Barba after this season if he decides to leave. Many names have been thrown around and below is a list of fullbacks the dogs will most probably consider... Can u think of anyone else?? Israel Folau - Seems like he enjoys rugby Sam Tomkins -...
  66. KLil

Something is Wrong with Kasiano.....

Last yr he was so damaging he barged,bashed and showed some delightful ball skills on his way to being the Dally M prop of the year. This yr we have hardly seen big Kas and if we do we see him off the bench only to make some futile runs or give away some undisciplined penalties. Can anyone...
  67. KLil

Is it due to the barrage of criticism from the Fed up fans??

Fans today finally saw what the bulldogs were capable of after last week fans called for the whole bulldog club to pull up already after an under-achieving season thus far. After 80mins and a 39-0 scoreline over the raining premiers nobody cared how many and who was missing in Melbourne's line...
  68. KLil

We HAD the Chance to win the Premiership 4 yrs in a Row?

Im not sure how many people know this but the bulldogs have a team + coaching staff + funds + everything they need (besides a proper Friggen home ground) to be as dominant as any other team for the 4 yrs straight!!! WHATS HAPPENED??! With a lineup that is envied by every other team in the...
  69. KLil

Where's the sense??

Tonight we will see 2 Sydney teams go at it at 7:30. At the same time we'll see a team from newcastle and brisbane play. Newcastle has a diffirent television service. Brisbane has a diffirent television service. Sydney has a diffirent television service. My Point? WHY THE HELL ARE WE...
  70. KLil

TIM LAFAI?? Why cant he make starting squad??

Where is Tim Lafai?? Injured?? Drunk?? Holidays?? Slept with Coach's Wife??
  71. KLil

Bulldogs 2013! What a team!

Hard to go passed Melbourne for the win but great season boys, tried your best and did us all proud. The Seasons over now and we look to the Future and just like 1994/95 against the raiders and manly we will be back and we WILL WIN IN 2013!! The Team to take it out, 1. Barba 2. Turner/...
  72. KLil

Best Place to watch the Game??

I really really need to know where to watch the Grand Final. Whats happening at canterbury leagues?? Are they going to have a big screen in a park somewhere?? Should I stay home and watch on tele?? Or should i go to the game?? Whats Happpppppening??
  73. KLil

Looking for a Photo... When cherry-evans kicks out on the full and tha Boys clap.

During the replay the other night there was a moment when Cherry-evans kicks out on the full and Franky, Kas and Finucane all clap at the same time all battled and on top with evans anguishing in the backround. Would be a perfect Picture to see the difference between winning and losing...
  74. KLil

Are the Dogs Looking to Buy a New Winger for 2012??

My question is will the bulldogs be contracting a new Left Winger for next season seeing they cant find a stable Bloke that can do a good job in defence and attack week in week out??
  75. KLil

Keep Jim Dymock as Coach?? Just bring in Support Tactician!!

Jim Dymock is proving to be a great leader and is starting to show that he can earn the respect of the players. His honest and Surely doesnt lack any enthusiasm as a coach and is a true Bulldog through n through. With Terry lamb by his side its hard not to see the players starting to understand...
  76. KLil

Your 2012 Squad

I know its Early and were still not done with 2011 but 2012 is Looking Good Baby! Fullback 1. Barba Left Wing 2. Morris Right Centre 3. Wright/ Or any new centres they may sign Left Centre 4. Lafai Right Wing 5. Turner Five-Eight 6. Reynolds/ Keating/ Romelo...