Search results

1. LordSidious66

Bulldogs run their own video session after latest loss!

[emoji438] The West Australian Canterbury's coaching staff took no part in the video review of the Bulldogs' latest loss as the playing group vows to take responsibility for a poor stretch of form. The Dogs have won only one of their past six games and most recently fell by 20 points to...
  2. LordSidious66

Official Rd16 Bulldogs vs Sharks Match Week Discussion

Sharks will come in like a wrecking ball!! Team list 1. Hayze Perham Waterview 2. Jacob Kiraz Supporting Disabilities Australia 3. Jake Averillo AIWC 4. Paul Alamoti Guardian Venue Management 5. Braidon Burns Khalil Lawyers 6. Karl Oloapu Zaffet Lebnen 7. Matt Burton AM PM Plumbing &...
  3. LordSidious66

Jedi Survivor Discussion thread

I have started playing this recently. I finished Fallen order back in February to get myself prepared for Survivor. I am enjoying the story so far, and the gameplay is very good. What are everyone's thoughts?
  4. LordSidious66

News Tevita Pangai Junior on the hunt for Canterbury, with his career at the crossroads

Tevita Pangai Junior on the hunt for Canterbury, with his career at the crossroads. [emoji438] ABC News As Tevita Pangai Junior prepares to open his season for Canterbury on Sunday against Parramatta, there are certain games that rush to mind — the Bulldogs prop has that affect. The first is...
  5. LordSidious66

News Canterbury coach Cameron Ciraldo has had his first major win at the Kennel

[emoji438] Story from Daily Telegraph Tevita Pangai Jr has made the shock call to pull out of the World Cup. In an emotional call, Pangai Jr has informed Tongan head coach Kristian Woolf that he has made the decision to put his club Canterbury first over running out for Mate Ma’a Tonga. Just...
  6. LordSidious66

Faitala-Mariner thread

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are excited to announce the re-signing of forward Raymond Faitala-Mariner for a further three years. A much-loved favourite amongst Members and fans, the Samoan and New Zealand dual international's contract extension will see him serve 10 years with the club...
  7. LordSidious66

SMH Ex-Wigan Warriors star Jackson Hastings set for mammoth deal

Jackson Hastings is a name that is on everyone’s lips at present after taking the NRL by storm upon his return. After almost four years in the UK Super League, the Australian halfback earned himself a deal back Down Under with the Wests Tigers and has impressed in a struggling side. However...
  8. LordSidious66

News Dufty secures Super League deal; Hetherington eyes Knights

[emoji95]Dufty secures Super League deal; Hetherington eyes Knights[emoji95] [emoji438] Story by Daily Telegraph Newcastle is preparing to table Canterbury firebrand Jack Hetherington a three-year deal as the roster revamp at Belmore is in full swing with fullback Matt Dufty moving on...
  9. LordSidious66

Ben Cummins and the bunker

Rorted fools just handed the Raiders the game * The dogs have barely got any 6 again calls. * JAC run-away try incorrectly taken off us when replays showed it was a milked dive. * 20m tap incorrectly given to Raiders as it came from Rapana's hand. * Dufty 'no try' even though replays showed he...
  10. LordSidious66

BENJI BECOMES BULLDOGS’ PLAN B AS SHARKS LIFELINE FADES

Star five-eighth Benji Marshall is still on the hunt for a club for 2021 after being let go by the Tigers and the Bulldogs have now emerged as an interested party with the Sharks’ interest fading away, according to The Daily Telegraph. Marshall was linked to the Cowboys, where he’d reunite with...
  11. LordSidious66

Social Media Mansour to the dogs

Don't know if he is serious or just clutching on straws.
  12. LordSidious66

News Cotric wanted to join the chooks

REVEALED: Nick Cotric wanted to join the Sydney Roosters before sealing his Bulldogs switch. Here's why the Bondi move failed: https://bit.ly/30nnR1J Don't have a subscription. What is the go with this?
  13. LordSidious66

WWOS MOLE EXCLUSIVE: Struggling Bulldogs consider move for England rugby coach Eddie Jones

The struggling Canterbury Bulldogs are considering making a move for renowned rugby union coach Eddie Jones for next season. Current England coach Jones has reportedly expressed interest in a code switch and has already attracted the eye of the Cronulla Sharks. But Wide World of Sports has...
  14. LordSidious66

Official Bulldogs Football Board Election Update

In regard to Sunday’s Football Club Board Election, I write to confirm that Anthony Elias and Peter McMahon have advised that they have withdrawn as candidates. As such the current list of nominees is: Adrian Turner Lynne Anderson * John Ballesty * Peter Mortimer * + Joseph Thomas *...
  15. LordSidious66

Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot.

This is one of the best Dragon Ball Z games I have played. It is worth the money and should be a contender for game of the year in my opinion.
  16. LordSidious66

Members Meeting.

Does anyone here know what was discussed at the Members meeting?
  17. LordSidious66

Social Media Bevan French

I heard we maybe signing Bevan French before the June 30th deadline. I have heard mixed opinions on him. Hope he isn't a dud.
  18. LordSidious66

The Kennel- AAMI Park

Will There be anyone from the Kennel going to AAMI Park? Because Dad and I are thinking of going to AAMI Park on Sunday. If so where abouts will the Kennel be located at?
  19. LordSidious66

Livestream of NRL games

Hi guys, does anyone know a good site that streams NRL games without having to create an account and paying to use its services?
  20. LordSidious66

SuperCoach League

If anyone wants to join my league, the code is: 189364
  21. LordSidious66

Bulldogs nsw cup side beat Newtown

Our NSW cup side beat Newtown jets 54-26. FMD this side should play first grade with Steve Georgallis as coach.
  22. LordSidious66

Model railway layout

Hi guys i thought i would share photos and videos of the model railway layout my dad and i are building.
  23. LordSidious66

Attention: @Chris Harding

My father and I have begun working on our trainset. We removed the the track from the old board and have made a new board. We are waiting for more track to come in and will begin again once they arrive and have layout plan.
  24. LordSidious66

Dragon ball xenoverse 2

I got it on Friday it's awesome
  25. LordSidious66

Dragon ball xenoverse 2 beta

I am playing this as I am typing and i must admit I am sold. This game looks the goods. I got it on preorder. Can't wait to play the proper game.
  26. LordSidious66

Anyone good at programming?

Hi guys I need some help with programming. I am having problems with transferring lines from a text file and transferring them into objects. I am programming with eclipse using java. Someone help please.
  27. LordSidious66

Four NRL coaches who should be sacked

By Mark St JohnSeptember 8, 2016 FacebookTwitterGoogleEmail WITH the regular season done and dusted we look at the coaches most under pressure to keep their jobs and their potential replacements. Andrew McFadden (Warriors) In a results-driven industry the former Raiders halfback just hasn’t...
  28. LordSidious66

Round 25- General discussion thread

Round 25 thread is here. Fuck Brisbane score.
  29. LordSidious66

Brock Lesnar

Anyone here watch WWE summer slam today? Brock made randy orton bleed pretty bad. Bloody hell Randy orton got wrecked. Lesnar sure knows how to make headlines. Mark hunt was pretty pissed with him on Instagram saying how using roids is nothing to be proud off (which is true). Won't be...
  30. LordSidious66

Michael Ennis is retiring

Sharks extend streak to 15Sharks extend streak to 152:41 Sharks hooker Michael Ennis to retire at end of 2016 NRL season MICHAEL Ennis has dropped a bombshell on the Cronulla Sharks, announcing his retirement at the end of the 2016 season. In the best form of his career, the 32-year-old...
  31. LordSidious66

Bulldogs v Roosters: Schick Preview - maxwell is ref!!

Thu 19 May, 2016, 10:00am By Martin Gabor‌, National Correspondent , NRL.com BROUGHT TO YOU BY - EMAIL PRINT Schick Hydro Preview: Bulldogs v Roosters ANZ Stadium Sunday 4pm A shock loss to the Gold Coast Titans on Monday night means the Roosters need to win at least 10 of their 14...
  32. LordSidious66

Letter to the Bulldogs

I know this won't help and I know I will be laughed at but I'm going to write a letter of complaint to the club based on our performances. Anyone else want to add further topics feel free to say.
  33. LordSidious66

Ashley Klein

Either he is dumb or had money on the raiders. Yes we played shit but seriously this **** allowed raiders to get away with murder, wighton knocks on, he ignores it, raiders hold on to our players and let's it slide. My god he sucks. How about the incorrect sin binning of Jackson and the offside...
  34. LordSidious66

Anyone work at Australia post?

I ordered and an item from Melbourne last Tuesday, and is shipping via Australia post. However since Wednesday its been in the "processing" stage. Should I be worried?
  35. LordSidious66

Gerard Sutton is ref for our trial March against Penrith this Saturday

League unlimited have stated that this moron will be ref this Saturday. **** me dead.
  36. LordSidious66

PlayStation Vita

Finally got a ps vita the other day. It's good for playing games on the go, but the remote play aspect is disappointing.
  37. LordSidious66

Attention: Marley

I have just started watching dragon ball z after nearly 13 years. I have watched the first 10 episodes and it hasn't lost its charm.
  38. LordSidious66

Sam Perrett re-signs for 2 more years

Sam Perrett looks poised to finish his career at Canterbury, with the winger set to sign a new two-year deal. The 233-game veteran, who is off-contract at the end of 2015, told foxsports.com.au a deal was all but done that would see him become an ambassador at the club post-retirement...
  39. LordSidious66

Matty Johns show on our halves

They believe with mbye and Reynolds as halves we are ****ed. Sad to say it's true. One tries to kill people and the other is a guy who has no idea what to do.
  40. LordSidious66

Tigers eye off Bulldogs forward (Pat O' Hanlon)

Source: http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/tigers-eye-off-bulldogs-forward/ Written by THE MOLE, September 19, 2015 THE Wests Tigers are considering making a play for Canterbury forward Pat O’Hanlon for 2016. O’Hanlon returned last month from a career-threatening broken leg and has been in good...
  41. LordSidious66

Cheap PlayStation vita

Does anyone here own a PlayStation vita? If so is it any good and where can I get it cheap?
  42. LordSidious66

Are refs allowed to over turn a penalty?

I noticed Klein blew a penalty for us last night than overturned and gave the Warriors the scrum is he allowed to do that?
  43. LordSidious66

Round 23 - Other Games Discussion Thread.

THURS 13 Aug North Queensland v South Sydney 18-31 FRI 14 Aug Brisbane v St George Illawarra SAT 15 Aug Wests Tigers v Newcastle 15 Aug Penrith v Warriors 15 Aug Sydney Roosters v Parramatta SUN 16 Aug Canberra v Manly 16 Aug Canterbury-Bankstown v Gold Coast MON 17 Aug Cronulla v...
  44. LordSidious66

The dogs might be getting Will Hopoate

They just said on 9 news. We might have a better backline next year. 1.bmoz 2. Rona 3. Jmoz 4. Lafai 5. Hopoate What do you guys reckon? Is he worth buying?
  45. LordSidious66

Change car wallpaper

I'm trying to change the background of the media player in my dad's car which is a 2011 Ve Holden commodore sports wagon. Is it possible without having to hack into the system?
  46. LordSidious66

Mbye and Reynolds as halves

That's it sick of our shit Hodkinson and Reynolds combo. Mbye and Reynolds as of next week, Hodkinson can rot in nsw cup for all I care. He is shit.
  47. LordSidious66

Bulldogs vs sharks preview

http://www.nrl.com/bulldogs-v-sharks-preview/tabid/10874/newsid/88232/default.aspx Oh god Gerard Sultton is ref and his brother Bernie is video ref. Bulldogs v Sharks preview Wed 22 Jul, 2015, 12:30pm By Jack Brady, National Correspondent, NRL.com EMAIL PRINT Bulldogs v Sharks preview...
  48. LordSidious66

Couldn't believe it

Maxwell must either hate us really bad or is a corrupt prick. Blew a lot of unnecessary penalties last night like he did at the Titans game. He is like Sutton an unapproachable, arrogant, narcissistic jerk. Every time Broncos dropped the ball or an error was forced by the dogs a penalty was...
  49. LordSidious66

Bulldogs v Panthers preview

Bulldogs v Panthers preview Canterbury Bulldogs v Penrith Panthers ANZ Stadium Saturday 7.30pm Saturday night's match between two western Sydney clubs offers a chance for one of them to move into the eight, with both currently stuck in a mid-table logjam on 14 points, level with the...
  50. LordSidious66

The new thunderbirds cartoon

I have been watching the new thunderbirds cartoon lately and it's sure better than that shit 2004 movie made. They capture the fun and spirit of the original show which my dad used to watch when he was little. I'm glad they kept the old countdown from the original show. The cgi is really...
  51. LordSidious66

What's going on with Luke vella?

Is there an update on this guy? He played under 20s for us and severed some nerves from his spine. Is he being taken care of by the NRL like Alex McKinnon or is he being left for dead as he wore a blue and white jersey and is not a first grader?
  52. LordSidious66

Trent Hodkinson is re-signing with us

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/form-hodkinson-set-re-sign-dogs/
  53. LordSidious66

I need your help guys

I got this abusive text message from a guy yesterday. I've done nothing to piss him off. I'm friends with this girl and this pisshead guy finds out and sends me this message I have ** to sensor names of people ** its ** ... Me and ** are together which means time to leave her alone buddy...
  54. LordSidious66

Jamie Soward suffers a broken back

Penrith Panthers five-eighth Jamie Soward undergoes back surgery and will miss up to six weeks Date March 17, 2015 - 6:14PM 35 reading nowBe the first to commentRead later Michael Chammas Michael Chammas Rugby league reporter View more articles from Michael Chammas Follow Michael on Twitter...
  55. LordSidious66

Bulldogs still haven’t decided on a skipper for 2015 NRL season

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-still-havent-decided-on-a-skipper-for-2015-nrl-season/story-fnca0von-1227224612886?sv=8c90a31a351186cb29f86592713fb1b2 THE AUSTRALIAN FEBRUARY 19, 2015 12:00AM Print Save for later Stuart Honeysett Sports Reporter Sydney TRENT HODKINSON...
  56. LordSidious66

Barba admits he is a bullshit artist haha

Splashed across the cover of the official match program of the February 9 clash, (which he would constanly stare at, and jerk off at). Rugby league's latest poster boy - reigning Dally M player of the year (at the time off course) Ben Barba - took just 10 minutes to pick up where he'd left off...
  57. LordSidious66

A uni student name and shames world leaders

A uni student has labelled world leaders as hypocrites for taking part in the Paris Charlie hebdo rally an interesting read. http://m.huffpost.com/uk/entry/6461208
  58. LordSidious66

Assassins creed: rouge

I have to admit this is a good game. A very interesting storyline and the gameplay and graphics are not bad. Im really hooked on this game. Any assassins creed fan should enjoy it
  59. LordSidious66

Sellout hayne retires

As the title thread States. Here's the link to the story http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/hayne-hangs-whistle/
  60. LordSidious66

Gotham thread.

Does anyone watch this?l I've been watching it lately. I must admit it's pretty good, as it covers a lot of pre batman gotham. Trust me guys check it out. You will like it.
  61. LordSidious66

A petition regarding the the dogs "fine"

Hey guys I don't know if anyone is aware but there's a petition going around regarding the fine we received. I hope a lot of people sign so the sellouts at the nrl realise that a lot of people r against there stupid fine. Come on guys lets make our voices heard.
  62. LordSidious66

Shayne hayne is grand final ref

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/hayne-sutton-referee-grand-final/ This sellout again? Man it's really going to be a tough game on Sunday.
  63. LordSidious66

Shayne hayne is a sellout

I swear this moron had money on penrith. He was giving them most of the penalties. It was obvious that he wanted penrith to win. He shouldn't be ref next week.
  64. LordSidious66

Nrl livestream

Hi guys, I am currently overseas in malta visiting family, and what I want to know how I can watch nrl games lives?
  65. LordSidious66

Qantas airbus a380 leaks water

I know this only a week old and bit to late but i think this karma for alan Joyce as a result of trying to get rid half of his employees (including my dad and uncle)
  66. LordSidious66

Louis Suarez bite

Hear about this? He is going to get banned again. What a grub.
  67. LordSidious66

Reni maitua is about to be on the footy show: re depression

As the title says reni will be on the show to talk about depression.
  68. LordSidious66

Ref quits as a result of receiving death threats.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/refs-quits-death-threat/ I know refs can be biased but do people have to go this far??
  69. LordSidious66

Nrl still looking at the fifita rubbish

An article from the rugby league live app. Fifita is such a big baby.
  70. LordSidious66

Paul Kent being dick again

This guy thinks the Samoa and Fiji game will be a waste of time. Well mr **** I would actually like to watch it. Also I'm sure all nrl fans would like to watch it as well.
  71. LordSidious66

Graham wants hodkinson for England

Canterbury forward James Graham would be ecstatic if halfback Trent Hodkinson received a representative jumper as a reward for his explosive start to the season – but he'd want it to be England's battle colours rather than the sky blue of NSW. Hodkinson has earned the reputation as the iceman of...
  72. LordSidious66

Barry o Farrell resigns

He resigned today. One less corrupt pig
  73. LordSidious66

The touch- by stan bush

Hi guys I was listening to this song the other and it reminded me of the doggies. It's from the original transformers movie from 1986 here's a link for those who haven't heard it. www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZKpByV5764
  74. LordSidious66

Get rid of T. rex (aka Dorothy the dinosaur) and Ennis

T. Rex has to go by the end of the season. He is lazy, doesn't help the team and gives stupid penalties. I don't know how he got picked for New South Wales and australia. The guy has no heart and he has no balls whatsoever. 500k has been used for this pile of scrap iron when it could have been...
  75. LordSidious66

Mbye and templeman to be in first grade soon

Hi guys I was checking the "bulldogs 4 life" Facebook page and the guy who runs it stated that mbye and temple man might be in first grade soon. Des has put them them in nsw cup as not to throw them in the deep end. Hopefully having these guys in improves our attack.
  76. LordSidious66

Qantas job cuts

Man things are getting worse man. Both my dad's and my uncle's jobs are in danger man Joyce is a such a jerk they have to get rid of him
  77. LordSidious66

Batman: arkham origins

Hey guys has anyone played this game?. This is so hard
  78. LordSidious66

Dene halatau chases a thief

Hey did everyone watch the channel nine news story where dene halatau chases a thief. He is one brave soul and even though he has been gone from the dogs for a few months, I miss the guy already. But congrats for him for standing up to protect his family and the community.
  79. LordSidious66

Wwe 2k14

Hey guys merry christmas and happy new year. I recently got wwe 2k14 for christmas and I think it's a good game to play what are your thoughts?
  80. LordSidious66

More on slater incident in England

BILLY Slater's infamous Manchester nightclub punch is set to be investigated by the NRL Integrity Unit - with claims a woman was knocked to the ground by another Australian player only minutes earlier. The Sunday Telegraph can reveal a group of Kangaroos - including Slater - have been linked...
  81. LordSidious66

Ben Barba set for New Zealand debut for Brisbane Broncos in NRL trial

JAMES MACSMITH AAP NOVEMBER 19, 2013 4:16PM Ben Barba in a Bronco's jersey for the first time. Pic Darren England. Source: News Limited BEN Barba is set to make his Brisbane debut in their final trial game against the Warriors in Dunedin after the NRL club released its pre-season dates on...
  82. LordSidious66

Broncos sign marmin barba

The Brisbane Broncos have confirmed they have signed Marmin Barba, brother of 2012 Dally M Medallist Ben. Marmin Barba, 22, has been snapped up from the Gold Coast Titans on a two-year deal in a move that is also expected to help older sibling Ben find his feet when he begins life...
  83. LordSidious66

Dragon ball: battle of gods

Just watched it. It's awesome
  84. LordSidious66

Transformers 4

I can't wait for transformers 4 nxt year. It sounds like it's gonna b great
  85. LordSidious66

Brian smith quits as U.S coach

The United States squad is in disarray only weeks out from the start of the rugby league World Cup after head coach Brian Smith reportedly quit. Fairfax Media is reporting on Thursday night that former NRL coach Smith has resigned due to a family matter. He is the second coach to...
  86. LordSidious66

Who r people going for in the World Cup?

Whose everyone going for in the World Cup? I am going to go for England. I can't stand anyone in the aus team
  87. LordSidious66

Greenfoot program designer

Has anyone here used a program called greenfoot. It's a program where u make games. I have a few errors in my program. Can anyone help?
  88. LordSidious66

Custom bulldogs train coaches

Hi guys I got some spare train coaches and I am converting them to doggies coaches for my model train set here's what I've done. What do u guys think?
  89. LordSidious66

2013 Season Review: Canterbury-Bankstown

2013 Season Review: Canterbury-Bankstown By Greg Prichard NRL.com 2:30pm Tue 17th September, 2013 Share Print Decrease Font Increase Font RSS Creative five-eighth Josh Reynolds was the shining light in attack for the Bulldogs in 2013. Creative five-eighth Josh Reynolds was the...
  90. LordSidious66

Broncos major annoucement

The horses r expected to make a big annoucement today?? Hmmm I wonder what it is??? Barba is coming up there?? Well we know the answer to that :)
  91. LordSidious66

Warriors down Melbourne in NRL thriller

The Warriors have held off an at-times dominant Melbourne to snatch a 30-22 win that lifts them to the threshold of the NRL top eight. The Warriors sealed victory inside the last two minutes of an incident-filled contest in Auckland on Sunday, with fullback Kevin Locke flying high to pluck a...