Search results

1. K

Where is Kiraz?

Can anyone shed some light on why he isn’t taking part in any of the trials?
  2. K

Opinion Casey vs Dragons

Makes Okunbor look like a world beater. Not first grade standard and never will be as a winger or a centre. No speed no strength no hands no D.
  3. K

Opinion Reuben Garrick Anyone?

Read an article today about the knights making a play for him. I think he makes sense for us as well with him being a solid fullback option. I wouldn’t think he would be a big money signing either.
  4. K

Opinion No Resilience and Poor Attitude

Our attack has struggled for years but at times we have been able to muscle up in defence on our own line. We are not showing up in defence and lack concentration. The panthers haven’t really thrown much at us to be honest, no communication from the back as we are not numbering up. The...
  5. K

Opinion Referees Bulldogs vs Tigers Sin Buns FFS!!!!

Does anyone feel that the referees tried to make the game a tight contest? First half the whistle never stopped blowing it seemed against us. The Tigers with the upper hand in all facets of the game have a player put in the bin for something that isn’t even blown a penalty 9/10 times throughout...
  6. K

Opinion 321 Knights

I missed the game so if I could get an opinion on our best/worst performances. I’m from Newy so it’s going to be a tough week.
  7. K

MOM vs Tigpies

Everyone’s thoughts on who our best was tonight? I am biased as he has been a favourite of mine all year but couldn’t fault the efforts of Martin tonight in a tough grinding game of footy.
  8. K

Our best for 2018

There is lots of doom and gloom on here at the moment and rightfully so. But.... Amongst the poor results are players wearing the jersey with pride and giving there all for it every week. Who has: -been our best this year and why? I think it’s hard to knock Jmoz and have him as our best. We...
  9. K

Best team so far for 2018 tonight

I’m going out on a limb here and saying this is the best side we have fielded this year. I think there are a couple players going well in ISP that missed the cut tonight that deserve a chance some time this season but I believe this is a big step in the right direction. Thought I call it...