1. jof

News Jackson Topine takes Bulldogs to court

I love our phrasing "vigorously defend"
  2. jof

Even that fuckwitt Bulldog Ritchie. Wasn't expecting that
  3. jof

Uncle Arthur's been quiet lately. When's he going to weigh in on this issue?
  4. jof

Interesting watch. Good to see one at least one of them talking sense and informed
  5. jof

How has Brad Arthur not been fired yet?

It's all very well to call for a coach to be sacked but unless you've got a potentially better coach lined up to replace him you have a good chance of making your problems significantly worse. There's fuck all NRL quality coaches around currently, so you'd have to take your chances with the...
  6. jof

Roosters coach Trent Robinson backs trainer at centre of Jackson Topine legal stoush Sydney Roosters coach Trent Robinson has leapt to the defence of the club’s former trainer who finds himself at the centre of a bitter legal stoush with Bulldogs player Jackson Topine. Sydney Roosters coach...
  7. jof

RIP Terry Hill!

RIP Terry. A real character of the game Classic Footy Show segment
  8. jof

:tearsofjoy:
  9. jof

Can you elaborate on that?
  10. jof

This really gives it away: "Lawyers acting for Topine believe the forward had a 10-12 year NRL career in front of him, in which he was capable of earning between $300,000 and $400,000 per annum. "
  11. jof

Buzz is normally only on 360 on Mondays, but I bet the old cnt will make a special appearance tonight
  12. jof

I propose we now refer to him as Jackson Tapout
  13. jof

Maybe all the shit cnts we've sacked over the last 5 years can come to the court case as witnesses like the final episode of Seinfeld
  14. jof

I hope Liam Knight doesn't also sue us for making him get that atrocious hair dye for being late to training.
  15. jof

His lawyer previously represented drug runners, gangsters and Payne Haas' mum lol
  16. jof

And just like that the Trindall story is buried
  17. jof

My Under 12s soccer coach made me run 2 laps around the oval after training in absolutely pissing down rain because I was late one day. Wasn't even my fucking fault! The old man stopped for petrol on the way and bumped into an old mate. Maybe I should have sued him for deprivation of me liberties.
  18. jof

What a money grubbing piece of shit. Hope we don't give him a cent
  19. jof

News Nrl360

They didn't even cover the Trindall story tonight. Would have been a solid half hour special on it for a Dogs player
  20. jof

News Sharks player Trindall charged with DUI, awaiting cocaine test results

Cronulla Sharks five-eighth Braydon Trindall has been charged with mid-range drink-driving while holding a suspended licence, and is awaiting further test results on an alleged potential positive cocaine reading. Trindall was tested on Monday morning, just hours after his team’s victory over the...
  21. jof

Opinion Medical Retirements

Can we medically retire Patolo?
  22. jof

Official 2024 SG Ball, Harold Matts Squads , Scores and Team News

Yeah he was awful. I started watching that game live but just couldn't tolerate his obnoxious yelling. I hope he doesn't cover the GF this weekend
  23. jof

Nice highlight package of the SG Ball semi https://www.nswrl.com.au/news/2024/04/22/nswrl-tv-highlights--une-sg-ball-cup-semi-finals/
  24. jof

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

I think Woods contract specifies he is top 30 next year. Given how well O'Neill and even Hayward are coming along and that Taaffe and Hutchison are contracted for 2025 it's looking increasingly more likely Sexton is surplus to requirements and won't be resigned. If that's the case we should...
  25. jof

News The young gun “with the world at his feet”

O'Neill's definitely got a higher ceiling than Sexton in my opinion. He was great on Sunday
  26. jof

News Nrl360

Anasta seems to be shitting on Buzz a lot more since the 20 year reunion get together. I'm sure the old flogs name popped up in conversation given the constant negative garbage he writes and the fact that Braith works with him. Mason shits on him regularly on his podcast too
  27. jof

News Nrl360

I love how they just openly mock old Buzz now and he has to just sit there and cop it.
  28. jof

News Mahoney and Hetherington confrontation in sheds

Braith's giving it to the old **** lol
  29. jof

Buzz is currently embarrassing himself on NRL 360 saying it was all Reeds fault for niggling
  30. jof

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs 36 - 12 Knights

The good news is we get to play Poocastle again in 6 weeks.
  31. jof

Chad Randall I think
  32. jof

From SMH: "The Bulldogs have asked the NRL for a please explain as to why Reed Mahoney was charged for the tunnel altercation with Knights forward Jack Hetherington in another twist to the bizarre incident. Sources speaking on the condition of anonymity, due to the private talks, said...
  33. jof

Canterbury v Newcastle Drew Hutchison (Canterbury) Grade 1 Dangerous Contact (trip) on Kai Pearce-Paul (31 min) Base penalty $1500 3 year incident free discount His options $1000: plea of no contest / guilty at judiciary $750: guilty - early plea PLEA: TBC Jaeman Salmon (Canterbury) Grade 1...
  34. jof

Jack Hetherington facing ban over Reed Mahoney tunnel altercation Newcastle forward Jack Hetherington is facing a one-game ban over his off-field altercation with Bulldogs hooker Reed Mahoney. Hetherington and Mahoney clashed in the tunnel at Accor Stadium after both were sin...
  35. jof

Dally M votes: Matt Burton 3, Reed Mahoney 3, Josh Curran 3, Connor Tracey 2, Viliame Kikau 1.
  36. jof

Opinion How many dogs make origin?

Surely Hutcho gets a look in
  37. jof

Your full strength team

Tracey JAC Xerri Criita Kiraz Burton Taaffe King Mahoney Hughes Preston Kikau Mann Haywood Curran Morrin Faamasuali
  38. jof

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Worth a repost :tearsofjoy:
  39. jof

Get fucked cheating ****
  40. jof

Seems the script says we lose today
  41. jof

Our Lisa Fiaola Cup girls beat Newcastle 22 - 4 and are through to the GF
  42. jof

Yeah I signed up for the free trial today and will cancel. It's the same as the old free Facebook coverage it seems. One commentator, one camera, no replays or ref mics
  43. jof

Even the commentator got the score and time wrong sometimes during the game lol. Pretty amateur considering they now charge money for it
  44. jof

Full time, Dogs 28 - 22 phew
  45. jof

28 - 22 Dogs, 2 mins left
  46. jof

28 - 18 Dogs, 4 mins left
  47. jof

Big standout in this game was Seve. Future starting prop for us surely.
  48. jof

28 - 12 Dogs, 8 mins left
  49. jof

Today seems like a good time to sign up for the NSWRL TV 14 day free trial Junior Representative Semi-finals schedule – Saturday 20 April 11am: Bulldogs v Warriors, Henson Park (Harold Matthews Cup) 12.30pm: Roosters v Bulldogs, Henson Park (SG Ball Cup) 3.30pm: Bulldogs v Knights...
  50. jof

2024 Round 7 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

The April premiers are back!
  51. jof

Sutton backed the Saints 13+
  52. jof

Warriors are only good when they're getting all the penalties.
  53. jof

Sua with the middle age woman haircut
  54. jof

Is this bloke on the Scooby snacks?
  55. jof

2004 retro jersey

I saw the club sent RL Guru a jersey, looked like a 5XL when he held it up :tearsofjoy:
  56. jof

I reckon that's a good call tbh
  57. jof

Rumour Dogs interested in Stefano Utoikamanu!

Don't need him, we've got Liam Knight
  58. jof

No Source Trey Mooney

59. jof

Today I learned Hutchison is actually younger than Kikau. Bloke is the oldest looking 28 I've ever seen
  60. jof

Bit of luck Taafe on the bench means he'll be a late move to 7 before kickoff.
  61. jof

Lineup could be anything come gameday
  62. jof

I reckon Ciraldo will stick with Hutchison for at least one more week given we have a bye next week. Hopefully not.
  63. jof

Harrison Edwards on the move?

We signed Schuster, 4 year deal @ 700K
  64. jof

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Edwards to Cowboys

We better not be allowing another immediate release with nothing in return. He'd be on fuck all and we need forward depth.
  65. jof

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Edwards to Cowboys

North Queensland have signed Canterbury forward Harrison Edwards on an immediate long-term deal which is expected to allow Cowboys back-rower Jack Gosiewski to link up with the Broncos. Edwards will sign with the Cowboys for the next three seasons while Gosiewski is set to have...
  66. jof

Opinion Patolo

They were a high quality 25 metres though
  67. jof

Official Gus on Twitter

68. jof

Hutchinson is a momentum killer

Hutchison is a worse version of Flanno. At least Flanno could tackle. Hutchison is now second in the comp for missed tackles after missing 7 last night.
  69. jof

Opinion Patolo

He was looking promising in his first 5 or so first grade games 2 years ago but constant injuries and concussion since then have prevented him from building up any consistent game time and his confidence is understandably a bit sapped. I hope he can turn all that around over this season and get...
  70. jof

Demetriou's 27 second presser

Handsome looking bloke
  71. jof

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

Random stat: JAC becomes the first player in NRL history to score a hatrick with a pack of winnie blues up his sleeve
  72. jof

Rd 6 vs Storm 3-2-1

3. Kiraz (307 metres, 6 tackle breaks, 2 offloads) 2. Kikau 1. Xerri (201 meters, 3 tackle breaks, 2 try assists, 2 line breaks, 3 line break assists) Nearly pulled off the upset of the last 5 years missing half a dozen players. Very proud of our effort.
  73. jof

Reed Mahoney is a liability

You can always count on this fuckwitt to make a dumb hottake thread when we lose
  74. jof

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Turnip watch: 27 tackles, 0 missed
  75. jof

Surely Hutchison is gone after the bye
  76. jof

Hutchison is useless
  77. jof

Godspeed young Turnip!
  78. jof

News NRL investigating after vape thrown at referee Gerard Sutton after Sydney Roosters’ 22-20 win over Newcastle Knights

LOL Sutton strikes again. I hope more fans get outraged by this cheat.
  79. jof

News NRL investigating after vape thrown at referee Gerard Sutton after Sydney Roosters’ 22-20 win over Newcastle Knights

The NRL has confirmed a projectile was thrown at the referees as they made their way from the field, after a controversial finish in the Knights loss to the Roosters. A projectile was thrown at the referees as they made their way from the field in Newcastle on Thursday night...
  80. jof

King and Mann made 75 tackles between them last week. That's quite the workload to cover in the middle.
  81. jof

Demetriou's 27 second presser

:tearsofjoy:
  82. jof

Josh Schuster to the Bulldogs

As per fat head Ritchie at the Daily Shitrag: Cowboys: Zero chance Broncos: No interest Titans: Not seeking a back-rower Dolphins: Not in club’s plans Knights: Haven’t given Schuster a thought Raiders: No interest Dragons: Not at this point Roosters: No interest Rabbitohs: Zero interest Sharks...
  83. jof

2024 Round 6 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Throw some bottles Knighhts fans
  84. jof

Classic Sutton reffing. Let the chooks lay all over them
  85. jof

Ponga just jogging back to the mark with his back turned reminded me of Luke Thompson