Search results

1. TalDog

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

Hutch was so bad literally had Tolman flashbacks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  2. TalDog

Round 4 Press Conference

Nothing available what do you want him to do Sexton is a 7 Critta should go to the back we are stacked for centres Burto is finding his feet Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  3. TalDog

Round 4 Press Conference

They went 50/50 just need the cheating ref to call the game Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  4. TalDog

Round 4 Press Conference

100% he was livid Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  5. TalDog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Wow Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  6. TalDog

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

You are kidding ref is smashing us Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  7. TalDog

Critta to FB

Agree he’s not getting any ball at Centre Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  8. TalDog

Opinion Do we know how to pass?

Passing was horrible felt like I was watching an NRLW team Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  9. TalDog

Bulldogs seek cap relief from NRL over injured young gun Oloapu

Bulldogs seek cap relief from NRL over injured young gun Oloapu Adam Pengilly By Adam Pengilly March 11, 2024 — 7.45pm Save Save articles for later Add articles to your saved list and come back to them any time. 4 min The Bulldogs have formally applied to the NRL for an urgent salary cap...
  10. TalDog

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

Summary anyone? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  11. TalDog

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Watching other coaches come in and make improvements immediately has me conceding Ciraldo is not a first grade coach we had Flanagan on a platter and they wouldn’t take him massive mistake Even Gould said we need an experienced coach and he was the best available
  12. TalDog

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Maybe the coaching look at RFM last night had probably his best game in 5 years
  13. TalDog

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Post Game Discussion Thread

The way he was set to catch the bombs every time it looked like he was shitting himself and that was without pressure I was hopeful but there’s no way he should stay Connor Tracey direct replacement he was 18th man
  14. TalDog

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Taffe looked like he had no confidence at all shit himself every time a bomb went up
  15. TalDog

Taffy looks scared every time Wilson thinks he is a forward and can’t hold the ball Curran should start
  16. TalDog

We fell apart after the taffe mistake
  17. TalDog

News Bulldogs' bark is worse than their bite: Defence needs mending as Ciraldo gambles with star recruit in make-or-break year

Can’t be Gus was only mentioned once a 10 mention minimum is required for buzz articles
  18. TalDog

Opinion BELMORE SPORTS GROUND UPGRADE

We actually do ! not have a brand new home ground . So your wish is granted
  19. TalDog

Your Round 1 Team?

How about hutch and sexton
  20. TalDog

Our Future looks good.

Fuck me maloney has no urgency turning into a Licha
  21. TalDog

Our Future looks good.

Was playing in slow motion in a bad way the difference in speed to the line when hutchy got the ball was stark nowhere near as good but reminded me of Walsh’s acceleration at the line
  22. TalDog

Opinion Finally, some positive news

Your a trooper
  23. TalDog

Feel good News Article - Mahoney

I was questioning why they wanted to come other than money delusional to think they didn’t have those thoughts It’s just rare someone would admit to it publicly
  24. TalDog

Where will we finish.

25. TalDog

2024/2025 coaching thread

He literally had a deal done at Penrith to bring Bennet in Wtf is this shit article
  26. TalDog

News Ciraldo interview

Champion summary thank you
  27. TalDog

News Jacob Preston is on ‘Bloke in a bar’

I’m lazy could some legend summarise
  28. TalDog

Favourite Bulldogs Tries of 2023

Shit video too many scored by Avo just put me into depression
  29. TalDog

Klemmer back to the dogs?

Still impressive given it was with the wooden spooners
  30. TalDog

Klemmer back to the dogs?

Ranked as a top ten prop this year I’ll take him back https://www.zerotackle.com/top-ten-props-from-2023-164169/amp/ David Klemmer The NRL community is absolutely asleep when it comes to David Klemmer. How he was overlooked for Origin for TPJ is beyond comprehension. Klemmer missed seven...
  31. TalDog

In the Dog house: Concerns grow for Addo-Carr’s future after brawl

It was a nothing comment media frothing for any bulldogs story
  32. TalDog

News Weidler: The Bulldogs have secured one of the hottest prospects across the NRL and AFL

The Bulldogs have secured one of the hottest prospects across the NRL and AFL, beating the Swans to rising star Mitchell Woods. Woods is contracted to the Bulldogs for next year and in the last few days he and his family have committed to a long-term deal with club. Woods, a rising halfback...
  33. TalDog

Bulldogs lock up Aussie schoolboy Spinks

Canterbury Bulldogs: 17 junior reps to watch in 2024 Matthews, Ball and Tarsha Gale Cups Canterbury might be feeling the pinch in the NRL, but success in the juniors points to a bright future. Here’s 17 players to watch next year in the SG Ball, Harold Matthews and Tarsha Gale Cup. Jason...
  34. TalDog

News 'We need to get to the bottom of it': Manager baffled as Bulldogs ice out skipper

Surely this can’t just be about him raising concerns there must be a lot more to it
  35. TalDog

And some players complained about training

Link not working
  36. TalDog

News Why Jarome Luai is the games next $1 million man & Bulldogs signing Bronson Xerri officially returns after four-year doping ban ends

NRL market watch: Why Jarome Luai is the games next $1 million man | Daily Telegraph The Bulldogs watched another star name walk out the door on Monday and the sense is that they are stashing their cash for something big. They don’t come much bigger at the moment than Jarome Luai and if the...
  37. TalDog

Rumour Fulton and Gould spotted meeting

Talk of potential payer swap Sauce- the drunk
  38. TalDog

Alamoti to the Panthers

Pin this post
  39. TalDog

Dymock

He was mean to be head coach then we signed Hasler and he said he was happy to Learn by memory and openly came out saying he wanted the job before handler was even flicked then again at CRONULLA
  40. TalDog

Gus on 7 News - 8-9 signings in coming weeks

No way What other utilities are on the market?
  41. TalDog

Fantastic News Bulldogs officially grant Faitala-Mariner permission to negotiate with rival clubs

No apparently he stuck by us through his injuries
  42. TalDog

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSLcYPt1Q/ Matt Rogers takes aim great video
  43. TalDog

Official Bulldog Vs Titan

Sounds like a training session The titan must have been late
  44. TalDog

I’m just thinking it would be a way to bypass the cap for rich clubs that make a signing that doesn’t work out seems too easy Hope I’m wrong
  45. TalDog

Can you do that? And if so does he still count toward the cap
  46. TalDog

Arthur would be filthy
  47. TalDog

Did he just throw all those guys under the bus What a maggot
  48. TalDog

News Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance

Source Daily Telegraph Paul Crawley Why Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo must accept criticism of his own performance | Daily Telegraph Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo needs to look in the mirror before coming out and bagging his players the next time he feels the need to justify his...
  49. TalDog

Bulldogs player walks out

Probably why he has a long term deal allows him to take that approach
  50. TalDog

EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals worrying 'suspicion'

I copy it in reader mode because it’s easier didn’t realise removes the source I’ll manually add in
  51. TalDog

It’s obvious he has made the decision to prioritise standards over wins Hopefully short term pain for long term success
  52. TalDog

Embattled Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo says he’s trying to “change behaviours”

Gives us better insight into the shitshow he is dealing with
  53. TalDog

Embattled Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo says he’s trying to “change behaviours”

I’ve been critical of him for selections thinking he is picking pets but seems like it’s more him not wanting to reward the whingers Time will tell he has bought himself more time with his strong stance today I’m convinced there is a group trying to sabotage from within
  54. TalDog

EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals worrying 'suspicion'

EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals worrying 'suspicion' after Bulldogs player takes mental health leave EXCLUSIVE: Phil Gould reveals worrying 'suspicion' after Bulldogs player takes mental health leave Canterbury football boss Phil Gould believes medical records may have been leaked relating to the...
  55. TalDog

Quote and leak from a player from another article Source: Daily Telegraph The player hasn’t returned to the club since the incident, and one person who witnessed the session speaking on the condition of anonymity said the player was left physically and emotionally scarred after the training...
  56. TalDog

NRL 2023: Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo defends club over player punishment Source: Daily Telegraph Far from going into damage control mode, Canterbury coach Cameorn Ciraldo has defended the punishment inflicted on a player who was allegedly late to training. Ciraldo fronted the media just...
  57. TalDog

Bulldogs used ‘spinning wheel’ punishment Embattled Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo says he’s trying to “change behaviours” and “drive standards” at the battling NRL club after revelations a fringe first grader walked out after he was punished for being late to training. Source ...
  58. TalDog

Grounds for CC dismissal fingers crossed [emoji1694]
  59. TalDog

Oks

Great hair
  60. TalDog

Opinion Defence

He said he told cc not to come because it was going to be a tough year basically a write off
  61. TalDog

Has anyone on here experienced the club go through a similar period like this?

We have always bounced back with good signings and good youngsters and forwards coming through our neglected pathways has come home to roost
  62. TalDog

Official Gus on Twitter

Sounds like he is bailing but can’t see him doing that Maybe some signings
  63. TalDog

Official Round 25 Raider V Bulldog Team List + Discussion

Wow we always fall for that short side play it’s unbelievable
  64. TalDog

Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

Was that true
  65. TalDog

Official Dogs Decline(NRL 360)

I think Shane flange is going to embarrass us next year dragons will make the 8 a one season turn around while we continue to show no improvement
  66. TalDog

Gus on 100% Footy

Did he say anything about the assistant
  67. TalDog

Official Round 24 - Bulldog v Knight - Team List + Match Page Discussion

They were there but so were Newcastle it wasn’t on
  68. TalDog

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Tongan prop Siosiua Taukeiaho is set to return to the NRL after being granted a release by Catalans at the end of the Super League season. Taukeiaho joined the Perpignan-based club this year from Sydney Roosters and after making just seven appearances for the Dragons in an injury-blighted...
  69. TalDog

News Canterbury Bulldogs the sleeping giants of the NRL

I’m sure he didn’t write it, the other guy did, the fact there was no mention of Gould is a dead giveaway
  70. TalDog

Official Haas rejects 3 clubs including Bulldogs

SBW was always going to help uncle nick over us
  71. TalDog

Dolphins Avatars

Cows or warrior’s i agree
  72. TalDog

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

CC thinks otherwise says he is a winger that can play fullback
  73. TalDog

News Round 22 vs Dolphins

CC talked him up in presser so maybe not