Search results

1. CeeEss

Attack

The Storm scored 70 points tonight, that's how many points we've scored all season.
  2. CeeEss

Future Bulldogs

It’s Sydney’s biggest and best nursery for our next generation of NRL stars. And today the coach who has masterminded Westfields Sports High’s rugby league program for the past 17 years has provided a rare insight into what makes this public school at Fairfield West so hugely successful. From...
  3. CeeEss

Membership Pledge

Hi Kennellers, I received an email from the club this afternoon asking members to pledge their membership fee to the club regardless of what happens in 2020. I'd be interested on the thoughts of the Kennel. Thank you for your unwavering support of the Bulldogs and continued patience through...
  4. CeeEss

2020 memberships

Hi Kennelers, Has anyone have an info on memberships for next year? I received a pamphlet to renew mine for next year but with no info about what is included in the package. I think our home games in the second half of the season will be at Bankwest Stadium? Pretty disappointed with the club...
  5. CeeEss

Interesting article on the decline of the Telecrap

https://www.theroar.com.au/2018/09/05/what-a-waste-of-a-front-page/
  6. CeeEss

I won't be attending this week's game.

For the first time ever, I won't be attending a game due to the lack of effort/lack of game plan/lack of any type of application in attack/a complete lack of a kicking game displayed by my team tonight. I will always support my team through thick and thin but that was the final straw for me...
  7. CeeEss

Cheap Jerseys

The Canterbury store at Penrith has last years jerseys on sale for $30. The sizes vary, lots of large (3XL up to 5XL), they have most of the 2016 jerseys on sale. They also have shorts and the basketball style singlets on sale for $20 plus lots of kids jerseys. The sales assistant told me they...
  8. CeeEss

Watching games in the US

Hi Kennellers, I'm off to the US tomorrow for a couple of weeks but don't want to miss any doggies games. I'm trying to get Foxtel Go up and running without much luck, any thoughts on how I can watch games live over there?
  9. CeeEss

Tickets to the Panthers game

Hi Kennellers, I thought I read somewhere that Bulldogs members can get discounted tickets to tomorrows game at Penrith. Does anyone know if this is true and whether I need a code of something? Normally if there is a special offer on the club sends out an email but I don't recall receiving...
  10. CeeEss

Watching Saturdays game on a phone

Hi Kennellers, I (stupidly) agreed many weeks ago to go on Saturday night so can't get to the game. Could anyone please advise what App or similar would be best for me to watch the game on my phone??
  11. CeeEss

The Ongoing Capitulation of Ben Barba

I know it's no longer a Bulldogs issue but F**K I'm enjoying watching Barba struggle at the moment. Just let in another try against the Titans.
  12. CeeEss

Tickets to Penrith Stadium Tomorrow

Hi Kennellers, I'm hoping someone can help - apparently Bulldogs can get a 20% discount to the game against the Panthers tomorrow. I've followed the link from one of my emails from the club but the price seems to be the normal price without the discount. Is there a code I'm supposed to in...
  13. CeeEss

James Graham

Is having a blinder in the World Cup semi so far.
  14. CeeEss

Bulldogs Gear Half Price

Hi Everyone, Thought I'd let everyone know that the Canterbury shop at Penrith (and I assume the others as well) have all Bulldogs gear 50% off at the moment. Normally it stays at 50% until it sells out.
  15. CeeEss

Grub Slater Not Charged

Disgraceful decision. MELBOURNE Storm fullback Billy Slater is free to play the Broncos next Friday after his report for dangerous contact was this morning thrown out by the NRL's match review panel. Melbourne won the grand final rematch 22-18 in what ended up a tense game, but the talking...
  16. CeeEss

Shoulder Charge

I'm not sure if this has been mentioned but I'd be interested on everyone's opinion regarding the Sandow shoulder charge that led to the Blair try. Morris should've held onto the ball BUT surely the new rule means that it should've been awarded no try and a penalty shouldve been awarded to...
  17. CeeEss

Tackle Statistics

Hi Guys, I was wondering how tackle stat's are recorded. For example if a player is the first one into a tackle are they the only player credited with it? Or are all players involved in the tackle marked off as making the tackle? Lots of players in recent times flop on the tackled...
  18. CeeEss

Australia vs Wales

Does anyone know what time this will be televised and what time? I know that the game starts at around 5am but I can't find it anywhere on Ch 9 or Foxtel.
  19. CeeEss

Rumours 2013

Hi Guys, I just wanted to pass on some info I've heard recently. I know that this post will be ridiculed, criticised and mocked. That's cool, I just wanted to pass on the info to fellow Bulldogs supporters. I won't reveal the source but I believe it to be rock solid. The info relates to...
  20. CeeEss

Theme Song Download

Hi Everyone, Does anyone know where/how I can download the Bulldogs theme song, in particular the 80's version? I know it's on the Bulldogs website but can't seem to be able to save it. Thanking you in anticipation!