Search results

1. UmoGus

Angus Crichton

May just be bullshit, but fucked up if true
  2. UmoGus

CommBank Stadium

Would love to permanently play here. 15k fans feels like a full house where homebush can have 30k and feel like a cemetery.
  3. UmoGus

I quit smoking

Today marks 2 weeks off the darts cold turkey and maybe my hundredth attempt at quitting. I was a pack a day smoker for the past 10 years and finally had enough. Surprisingly I haven't really had any cravings, but I think that might be due to me getting back in the gym and keeping my mind...
  4. UmoGus

Happy fathers day kennel dads!

Happy fathers day to all the kennel dads and mums doing a dads job
  5. UmoGus

Story time with Southy

A dedicated thread for @south of heaven to run wild with his stories.
  6. UmoGus

Another Tbaz thread

The guy has no idea and iv lost all confidence in him. We have no defensive discipline and our attacking structure is the most embarrassing shit ever dished up by a bulldogs team. We've signed 2 additional forwards with terrible discipline and already have the worst playing for us. Mark my...
  7. UmoGus

Take a bow Khoury

How good is it to have a chairman that doesn't run his mouth in the media?
  8. UmoGus

Whisky Appreciation Thread

Since we have a beer appreciation thread, why not run a whisky thread. A place to discuss the drops that you love or hate. I'll kick it off with Jameson Stout Edition. Easily my favourite well priced bottle. ~$60.
  9. UmoGus

Happy mother's day

Happy mother's day to any mum on here and any single dad doing the mum duties
  10. UmoGus

Aisle 126

Was sitting in aisle 126 today and had a dogs fan Infront of me sitting with 2 middle aged Souths fans. Tried bringing up the forum with him but wasn't having it. Would've been nice to actually meet someone here
  11. UmoGus

Rumour Chasing Matterson?

Just got some word that we're after Matterson. Anybody with better info that can confirm or deny?
  12. UmoGus

Watmough: DCE turned into a f***wit after his first year

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/former-manly-enforcer-anthony-watmough-has-opened-up-on-his-falling-out-with-daly-cherryevans/news-story/ead58f414e6e63b4e2bcfb7264203e97 Interesting read. We all know hes a fuckwit, but for a player to come out and confirm it
  13. UmoGus

Reni Maitua

Seems that Maitua will actually have nothing to do with the club this season?
  14. UmoGus

Teddy officially signs with the roosters

And it's official. http://www.roosters.com.au/news/2017/05/04/james_tedesco_signs_.html
  15. UmoGus

Stadium Atmosphere

Are Bulldogs games the only ones with atmosphere? My girlfriend is a Tigers fan so Iv been to a fair few of their matches and I almost fall asleep every time. Yesterday I was at the Eels Vs Tigers match and it sucked. Nobody gets involved, the crowds are quiet and the announcers during the...
  16. UmoGus

Phil Sigsworth

Met the bloke today after he bought a car off me. I had no idea who he was till he mentioned he played in the 1986 GF, where he chopped Brett Kenny lol. Was happy to have a chat but think he got a bit shitty that i was raving about being a dogs fan and had no clue haha
  17. UmoGus

Selling my navara

Im selling my 07 4x4 navara and need it gone urgently. If anyone is interested in a dual cab or know of someone that is, that would be great.
  18. UmoGus

Loss of license help

On the 4th October i was done doing 71 in a 60 zone, via mobile speed camera. I am on my red P's and have recieved the penalty notice. I have till the 13th November to pay. I can go for my green P's on the 14th November and just lose points, but no suspension. But if not i lose my license...
  19. UmoGus

tickets for the game

Apparently all the tickets are sold out on ticketek and i just wanna buy 2 tickets. Anyone know if there is a second round being released or anyway i can grab a couple?
  20. UmoGus

Why is there always an ozman option in polls?

Please tell me. I know hes a douchebag but is there a specific reason besides this?
  21. UmoGus

National eligibility

Would i be able to play for NZ considering my cousin worked there for a few years?
  22. UmoGus

Biggest rugby league sluts

Who are the biggest slut players (players that go through clubs like undies) ?
  23. UmoGus

Mars or Snickers?

Its going to be a long offseason.
  24. UmoGus

Young league player's body found

NSW police have today contacted Manly officials over the discovery of a male body, believed to be one of the club's lower grade players. The Daily Telegraph has been told the body was discovered at the base of cliffs on Freshwater beach late last night. Close family members were made...
  25. UmoGus

Moe

I have found you. https://www.youtube.com/user/asabra69/videos?view=0
  26. UmoGus

One time

Regina George punched me in the face. It was awesome.
  27. UmoGus

phaggots

do u even drift?
  28. UmoGus

ATTN: Admin

I thought ATTN threads were banned?
  29. UmoGus

Dear Moe,

I hate your stinking guts. You make me vomit. You're scum between my toes. Love djaraboy.
  30. UmoGus

Coincidence?

That i had James Graham to win the Clive Churchill.
  31. UmoGus

2013 Memberships

Anyone have a rough idea when they will be available for purchase?
  32. UmoGus

Happy early birthday to our favourite member!

Happy birthday to bulldogs_fan for tommorow!
  33. UmoGus

Name Change Request

May someone please change my name to Gainzbrah
  34. UmoGus

Prelim Preperation

Congrats to the boys getting a win tonight, but we need to start thinking out the Preliminary final. I dont like the idea of them having a week off because who ever we verse will come in firing with 2 final games under their belts. Naturally this will settle them down considering they have...
  35. UmoGus

Last team to win GF in all 3 grades

As the title says. If any.
  36. UmoGus

Presentation Help

How many pages would a 5-7 minute presentation be?
  37. UmoGus

Time zone help

If its 7:45 on the 23rd in london. What day/time will it be in sydney?
  38. UmoGus

Football jersey help!

Where do you guys get your football jerseys from? (if you follow football) If so, how much are they usually?
  39. UmoGus

Attn: Sam Perrett

Is this you? http://thebulldogs.com.au/sportal.php?page=player&id=823
  40. UmoGus

Round 15 ROLL CALL!

Who will be at the game? Ill be there sitting in the heart of the dragqueens fans with my best mate. Just to stand up and laugh at them.
  41. UmoGus

Quick help!

Are the bulldogs army located on the eastern or western grandstand? Just need it for tickets today
  42. UmoGus

Parra Fans

So, tonight i was with a couple mates and a couple girls at Armani having some hubbly bubbly watching Parra fans walking past after the game. So i asked one of the guys walking past what the score was and he randomly started linking it calling us "dirty arabs" and all this other crap. Is it just...
  43. UmoGus

Urgent help please!

Okay, so im booking tickets with my family for sunday. And whats the difference between the terrace and the grandstand? please help fast.
  44. UmoGus

Help!

can someone link me to the thread with the santa working at bankstown station picture?
  45. UmoGus

Uws !

Anyone going to be at UWS Parramatta next year :O ?
  46. UmoGus

Nomasy

Anyone heard of him? Hes related to my dad and is a pretty good artist for an arab. His songs are mainly based about controversial topics facing imports and the likes (mainly consisting of arabs moving to australia and the hardships they face). He has some pretty catchy tunes and has an...
  47. UmoGus

18 tommorow!

Weooo ! 18 in 2 hours..
  48. UmoGus

ATTN: The Kennel

Who wants to let me smash their box?
  49. UmoGus

Oztag tips

Okay, so im playing Oztag this summer with a group of mates and i needed some help with it since ive never played in my life. Ive played Rugby League but never Oztag and the same tactics dont seem to work in both sports. Any help?
  50. UmoGus

Opinions needed please!

Alright, so im on my L's and im gonna be buying a car within the next few months so that i can mod it a bit, like put a cold air intake, new headers etc etc. I just need an opinion on what car i should get that is no more then $4000, because im looking to spend about $1000 on the mods or...
  51. UmoGus

We have a fraud among us!!!

bigfrog2 is a fraud. They have claimed to be a frog, while i have photo evidence that they are none other then a human being.
  52. UmoGus

HSC Exams

My HSC exams start tommorow, wish me luck guys!
  53. UmoGus

Michael Letts ears

Aerodynamics at its worst. Imagine how much faster he would run if they weren't so protruding. http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/UkSo7rpdRoP/2011+NSW+Cup+Grand+Final+Bulldogs+v+Vulcans/CYo7FJhDX6t
  54. UmoGus

Need an explanation

Can someone explain the tension between BNW and The Kennel please?
  55. UmoGus

Should fatties wear tights?

Personally i would say no. But fatties deserve some loving too.
  56. UmoGus

Just graduated !

Just graduated year 12 !!!!!!
  57. UmoGus

How to let a girl off?

Okay, so ive been thinking and it isnt feeling right with my girl. Im only 17 and i know it sounds stupid but i need a way to let her go without hurting her or anything because i still care about her heaps, just not in that way. Please help!
  58. UmoGus

Lol! Benji Crying

Lol @ marshall crying !
  59. UmoGus

Ben Barba try clips

Anyone have the clips for all barbas tries this year?
  60. UmoGus

How to add a GIF to my signature?

I try to add GIF's like the rest of the people on here, but it doesnt allow me to, how do i do it?
  61. UmoGus

Combinations

So, i just got home from the game now, and something ive picked up is that Reynolds and Hodkinson seem to have formed a really worthy combination. They play a really similar style in my opinion and thrive off each others enthusiasm. Has anybody else noticed this and what are your opinions?