Search results

1. Menteek

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Knights

Thread will open as game finishes
  2. Menteek

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

1. Connor Tracey 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Samuel Hughes 9.Reed Mahoney 10. Chris Patolo 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jaeman Salmon 13. Josh Curran 14. Bailey Hayward 15. Poasa Faamausili 16. Kurtis Morrin 17. Blake Taaffe...
  3. Menteek

APP No Longer Supported

Hi All, Confirming we have stopped the services of the app due to low amount of traffic. unfortunately couldn’t keep the app active for those who were using it. As a result, tap talk, chrome, safari etc will be the only ways of using the forum. Thanks, Mod & Admin Team.
  4. Menteek

Hutchison Pre Season Press Conference

Like how he spoke. Not excited to say we’re gonna make finals. But it was good to hear he might be the 7?
  5. Menteek

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs are pleased to announce the addition of four dynamic talents to our squad for the 2024 season. After weeks of speculation and anticipation from fans, the Club is delighted to confirm the signings of Drew Hutchinson, Kurt Mann, Jake Turpin, and Poasa Faamausili...
  6. Menteek

Membership 2024

Finally got the renewal email and the kennel renewal membership is at $567 for family. I think it’s gone up like $60-80$ For the season.
  7. Menteek

Luai

Not sure if this is bs but someone shared this
  8. Menteek

The Kennel - Meet Up

Hey Familia Was thinking since our trials are coming out, who would be interested in meeting up at the Belmore trial to get to know each in real life, just makes the games more fun and obviously we can all laugh as we're all bi polar on this forum lol. Just a thought I ain't being some...
  9. Menteek

Membership 2023

Just seen the membership page is updated for 2023 https://www.bulldogs.com.au/membership/packages/ Let’s see what count we can get for 2023!
  10. Menteek

Players apperance

Just figured anyone who wants to see the players, they will be there Thursday afternoon. Not sure who’s going
  11. Menteek

Protest

Hi family What if we protested at belmore so Gus and co know we are serious and have had enough ..?
  12. Menteek

Bulldogs Covid Cases

Here we go fam Can’t read the daily telegraph about the Covid cases we have now. Apparently Gould wanting exemption from nrl to get players to step in lol
  13. Menteek

Opinion Our Club is so slow

Honestly now that DWZ announced on his Instagram that his going. Our club even comments on the post as well and still no announcement from our end. Whoever is calling the shots to release press releases are either working part time or not up to date with social media and technology itself …
  14. Menteek

Cowboys sign Barba

The North Queensland Cowboys have signed former Dally M-winner Ben Barba to a one-year deal for the 2019 season. The former Bulldogs, Broncos and Sharks star joins the Cowboys after a dazzling season for St Helens in the Super League, where he topped the league for tries with 26 and ranked...
  15. Menteek

Member and corporate update

We thought that it was important to write to you regarding recent events as part of our commitment to being transparent with you as the most important part of our club. We have waited until this time to do so as we have been finalising the club's response to the recent NRL Breach Notice. That...
  16. Menteek

Rhyse Martin re-signs one year deal

Talented second-rower Rhyse Martin has re-signed with the Bulldogs on a one year deal. The 25 year-old, who was the Bulldogs ISP Player of the Season last year and represented Papua New Guinea in the World Cup, has made 8 First Grade appearances for the Bulldogs this season, including a...
  17. Menteek

I keep watching the 80 year anniversary video

I think every time I watch his video of Canterbury’s 80 Year History it makes me feel like I’m part of the biggest and best family club in history. This video should be shown to every bulldogs player that joins as a motivational video. Let’s all watch it again to get us ready for a fresh 2018...
  18. Menteek

This is what the boys should be watching

I remember when bulldogs uploaded this video with the voice of ray warren summarising our whole history in the 80 years of being a football club. Every bit of history was amazing to be displayed in the video and everything to do with our proud club. The whole club should live and breathe this...
  19. Menteek

Aaron Woods signing/Dogs potentially over cap for 2018

https://www.zerotackle.com/aaron-woods-stay-wests-tigers-2018-28516/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=The+Rugby+League+Bible Anyone verify the details on this ? Why were we aloud to announce these signings if we knew we were over for 2018??
  20. Menteek

CEO Letter Regarding the past few weeks news

Last week showed the Bulldogs at their best. Toughness and Resilience was on display everywhere as we produced a backs against the wall performance to beat the Raiders 16-10 at ANZ Stadium, despite losing skipper James Graham and Josh Reynolds in the first half through injury. It was a great...
  21. Menteek

Someone call Mick ennis

Can someone please call Mick ennis and get him in ASAP and I'm happy to call him myself if you have his number. Sign ennis Get barba Sign tapau again Get rid of every useless **** Over and out
  22. Menteek

Australian Rugby Star Daniel Vidot Offered WWE Tryout

I am seriously so surprised that WWE offered him a "tryout" lol wow... :sleep: http://www.sescoops.com/australian-rugby-star-daniel-vidot-offered-wwe-tryout/
  23. Menteek

Watmough to eels

Looks like it's set and done since mateo inked a deal with manly. Triple M confirmed that brad Arthur has secured watmough and will start pre-season next month.
  24. Menteek

Titans head list of salary cap breaches

So NRL.com just put this up and i am guessing titans lost 4 points for the 2015 season? http://www.nrl.com/titans-head-list-of-salary-cap-breaches/tabid/10874/newsid/82559/default.aspx?cid=NRL_HP_Latest
  25. Menteek

Upsetting

First to say south Sydney owned us however Shane hayne just gave it to them. I am so upset that out crowd (supporters) for the dog was disgusting. I cannot believe how much south Sydney fans their were then doggies fans. It was like a 80%/20% . Any who see you guys in 2015
  26. Menteek

Josh Hoffman : Negotiations with Broncos rivals commence

JOSH Hoffman’s career at the Broncos is all but over with incoming coach Wayne Bennett giving the Kiwi Test star permission to negotiate with rival clubs. While making it clear he was not axing Hoffman, Bennett told his management the utility is free to look around because he cannot guarantee...
  27. Menteek

Late mail against manly

1. Sam Perrett 2. Corey Thompson 3. Josh Morris 4. Tim Lafai 5. Mitch Brown 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis © 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood 14. Reni Maitua 15. Dale Finucane 16. David Klemmer 17...
  28. Menteek

Des Hasler Pre-Season Review 2014

Hi Guys, Not sure if i should create a new thread on dessie and if not then please merge to whatever thread it needs to be merged with. So i was reading the DT as usual bullshit pop up, however i was surprised at the review they had for all 16 coaches and especially our own coach Des. Let...
  29. Menteek

It was raining tatts and Dogs as Canterbury returned to training following tough seas

Pretty average article to read, its good that their heads seem screwed on, but how long will that last for? No distractions should arise so we expect a top 4 finish at least...
  30. Menteek

Bulldogs Signing Annoucement

Seems like we can finally see who we signed, i think it may be Reni.. but anyways fire away and EVERYONE START RENEWING your membership
  31. Menteek

Last game aganist melborune

Hey Guys, Stupid question but last week when we played against melbourne, When we found out reynolds was 18th man and then he returned to play for the dogs. Why was his jersey number "19" and not "6". I have never known why they wouldn't put him straight back to 6?. Is it that they didn't...
  32. Menteek

England coach says no australian based english players not guaranteed world cup spot

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/england-coach-steve-mcnamara-says-australian-based-english-players-not-guaranteed-world-cup-selection/story-e6freuy9-1226682123601 DAFUQ IS WRONG WITH THIS COACH..... He has the two best forwards in the world and his not going to "guarantee" them a spot...
  33. Menteek

Sandow on the outer

http://www.1eyedeel.com/forum/topics/eels-to-offload-sandow Apparently eels looking to shop him around. Seems like a odd decision considering they don't have any experienced halfback other than sandow. To answer some non-thinking bulldogs fans, we won't sign him or nor should we. TH is...
  34. Menteek

Bulldogs Salary Cap

The Bulldogs keep throwing money at every player on the open market, this has gotten beyond a joke!! http://www.news.com.au/sport/nrl/david-klemmer-signs-1m-three-year-... The 2nd point i want to bring up is when ever Parra buy or attempt to buy a player like in the case of Papalli, you...
  35. Menteek

Barba’s replacement a Low point for Hasler

http://www.theroar.com.au/2013/03/19/barbas-replacement-a-low-point-for-hasler/ Lols at this article about us. Let des do whatever he likes and quit complaining...
  36. Menteek

Bulldogs showing why we are the true "family club"

A couple of weeks ago the players had a very special guest come and watch training. Three year old Heart Warrior Ellis Vermunt, joined by his twin Ethan, older brother Dylan and Dad Rick (Bulldogs Member) braved the rain to watch their favourite team train. Three year old Ellis will be going...
  37. Menteek

Canterbury Bulldogs stars Sam Kasiano and Frank Pritchard expected to miss eels match

CANTERBURY's big names are expected to remain sidelined for Thursday night's big match against Parramatta at ANZ Stadium. The Bulldogs were without stars Sam Kasiano, Ben Barba, Frank Pritchard and James Graham for Saturday evening's 24-12 loss to North Queensland in Gosford. Barba and...
  38. Menteek

Funny to see this

Hi Guys, Don't post much but i will begin to start becoming active again. But just a post i saw on the manly's website forums (silvertails) regarding ben barba's suspension. Its so funny to see their reactions and the AMOUNT of replies/views. The Amount of replies = 385 The Amount of...
  39. Menteek

You guys need

Hey to whoever has access to the file server, I'm a webmaster myself and i was wondering, You guys need a shoutbox installed on the front page so us members can communicate with each other. Like if you want us to hang around longer and become more active, it would be more wise to install a...
  40. Menteek

Have we signed Sione Kite?

Hey guys, Just wondering since seeing this; http://www.zerotackle.com.au/widnes-target-sione-kite-bolster-pack-4966/ have we signed him or?