Search results

1. Menteek

I get excited every week

happy kiraz came out this week in a media talk saying we’re hurt from last years heavy loss. Tell you what if we can come out and smack Newcastle I’ll be proud
  2. Menteek

Mobile site pushing to chrome or Tapatalk?

The Kennel App is no longer working, I also get sometimes a option on either tapatalk or chrome to pick as I’m using safari. not too sure why it keeps coming up but I can ask the team how we can fix it. so the app no longer works
  3. Menteek

I get excited every week

yep exactly if we beat knights, tigers and somehow beat panthers (which i as a fan we do but it’s hard) I would say we’re in for a treat this season.
  4. Menteek

I get excited every week

exactly I just want effort and pride like what we’ve done this season. Obviously the first game of the year was ridiculous with zero possession. I feel really good about this sunday, just a win I don’t how is what we want.
  5. Menteek

I get excited every week

im lucky bro my brother in law works for secure parking free parking lol if it wasn’t for that I wouldn’t park there
  6. Menteek

I get excited every week

Ohh and don’t forget how Steve blocker screams out the doggies are backkkkk
  7. Menteek

I get excited every week

i lost my voice shouting at the tv with my kids but it was such a great time of the game when I thought we couldn’t get back on top. I’ll be at the game this week I hope I scream again of us winning because I don’t want to leave the stadium again with a loss
  8. Menteek

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 7 | Pre game / Game Day | Bulldogs vs Knights

Hutch just needs to literally kick in corners and so as burton. It’s not hard to do that… make them turn around and battle for field position. Tracey this week needs to get involved like Blake did so we have Newcastle continually questioning who we’re going to use on our attacking sets. I really...
  9. Menteek

I just read that too lol, saw they said cogger out and gamble in. They think his better to defend kikau. Do they not realise that kikau went through Joey manu and his one of the best centres in the game? Lol
  10. Menteek

Can’t wait for the game I’ll be there with the young one cheering on. We need to win this if we have any chance of beginning our form after the bye. Knights Bye Tigers Panthers we need the maximum 6 points so we can have a chance to drop a game against Penrith and still be close around the top 8.
  11. Menteek

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

Yes we’ve heard that many times from Gus.. said the same thing and we signed Curran. I hope we sign trey. We need a forward pack once we can get that sorted enough, move to a halfback.
  12. Menteek

Harrison Edwards to Cowboys

let’s hope so, really need a forward like him. Hard hitting
  13. Menteek

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Question is who is Penrith going to replace him with. No junior in Penrith is at his level to be replaced. But happy for fish won three premierships nothing else matters other than family now. Probably a like for like replacement for AFB. Definitely surprised me
  14. Menteek

i think that Ciraldo was broken when kitone katgua (however you spell his name sorry ) missed that tackle in thin air. Could be hurting heaps that Kurt Mann is missing and I’m thinking hutch would suit the role of Mann big body, knows how to play that role. Having taffee and burton could work...
  15. Menteek

it’s really good to have that many backline options we haven’t had that for a very long time. It’s unfortunate that Wilson has to kind of be the one but last week, Xerri and kiraz carried us for 500 or so meters.
  16. Menteek

ISAAC MATALAVEA-BOOTH

maybe because 1. build confidence 2. Not needed at all this year 3. Most likely not setting the world in the clubs eyes who knows at least his still with us he has a long career ahead
  17. Menteek

to be fair I’m not sold on hutch however a KPP running at sexton would be juicy for knights. But then you have the threat of ponga against a slow hutch. What do we do. Sexton would get rattled by KPP but could defend ponga. Who knows can’t over think it
  18. Menteek

To be honest I’m happy with that call if he decides to go that way. Better than losing 66-0 if we can’t defend because they expose our side. Funny thing is last weeks game was the softest tries I’ve ever seen. We haven’t been belted in the middle like last year with teams scoring tries so easy
  19. Menteek

OFFICIAL | POST-GAME Round 7 | Post game | Bulldogs vs Knights

Thread will open as game finishes
  20. Menteek

Team against the knights

Thread open for round 7 https://www.thekennel.net.au/forum/index.php?threads/round-7-pre-game-bulldogs-vs-knights.128412/
  21. Menteek

Ciraldo’s selection headache after storm thriller

this is the problem with players like Ethan strange etc great players but can they sustain year on year playing. Remember teams don’t have much video reviews on all these new players to be able to counter him. His true form will be next year when people can review the players season and put a...
  22. Menteek

1. Connor Tracey 2. Jacob Kiraz 3. Bronson Xerri 4. Stephen Crichton 5. Josh Addo-Carr 6. Matt Burton 7. Drew Hutchison 8. Samuel Hughes 9.Reed Mahoney 10. Chris Patolo 11. Viliame Kikau 12. Jaeman Salmon 13. Josh Curran 14. Bailey Hayward 15. Poasa Faamausili 16. Kurtis Morrin 17. Blake Taaffe...
  23. Menteek

Opinion Patolo

what I’m definitely seeing is every forward last year was getting completely rag dolled. Fast forward today, our forwards no matter who’s stepped in have definitely elevated into finally putting in the effort and energy. Running hard, defending and not missing tackles. something in pre season...
  24. Menteek

Cameron Ciraldo

since when does Wendy ever have us in her pocket? If that was the game she would be admin lol… honestly get on chatting about other rubbish
  25. Menteek

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Post Game | Storm 16 - 14 Bulldogs

look I’m not defending hutch but if we had speed of someone like Johnson he could of did those show and go’s that hutch was doing, just was too slow to get through the hole. But in saying that, you all need to remember it’s not perfect and quite frankly happy with who we have become as a...
  26. Menteek

Bondi stabbing

Warning to All any jokes or anything offensive will result in a ban.
  27. Menteek

Cameron Ciraldo

what if he doesn't but plays our boy skelton?
  28. Menteek

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 6 | Storm vs Bulldogs | AAMI Park

Honestly before you all go ape shit WONDERFUL PERFORMANCE i don’t care what anyone says, yes we should have won but proud of these boys with so many players out.
  29. Menteek

that’s my point ! We would have been 20-0 last year, missing heaps of players and still it’s only 10-0 I can definitely feel we can win this !
  30. Menteek

Honestly boys I’m happy but we cannot finish our sets with execution but keep giving it kiks cause xerri and fox are fucking quick
  31. Menteek

It’s really simple, effort, energy and field position.
  32. Menteek

News 'Start fast and get big metres': Kikau ready to fire against Storm

I reckon kikau would be feeling the responsibility to do it for the boys. I hope Poasa runs hard and tackles hard.
  33. Menteek

News 'Start fast and get big metres': Kikau ready to fire against Storm

thats the point of bringing in these experienced players, teaching the young ones and bringing them into first grade when they are ready. Really happy with our Lowe grades across all, give us a good future of what to expect.
  34. Menteek

I can see why Cameron ciraldo is playing mind games, his definitely a much better coach than last year, the difference? Players buying into his system. If we somehow beat storms tomorrow all I can say is we have turned a new corner, if we somehow lose by 6 points, I’m still going to say we’ve...
  35. Menteek

News EXCLUSIVE: Dire Bulldogs injury situation summed up by Phil Gould revelation

Crazy how we won that game last week… if that was last years bulldogs we would have let go and lost that game. Great team and brotherhood of a team. Win lose or draw j hope they keep making that jersey proud
  36. Menteek

to be fair we came out with a point to prove and it was offload galore and passing the ball. This year makes me feel like we’re better than that, we should come out guns blazing. Trust me if we can shut down Hughes and grant, munster will fall into a shell. Papi hasn’t sent the world on fire...
  37. Menteek

I know when a team will lose a match, first 15-20 minutes and use a captains challenge and lose. If we don’t captains challenge a blind freddy call against us then we have a chance
  38. Menteek

don’t think I would we get absolutely smashed unless we let those 1% efforts drop off if Melbourne score first. We came back to lead at halftime against south’s so anything is doable. Last year I would of said yes we are definitely going to get blown out of the water, however this year the team...
  39. Menteek

News Dogs hit with brutal front row omission as two other stars in doubt — Rd 6 Early Mail

I am starting to see no matter who plays they all know their roles, yeah we might not win but we said that about the roosters last week… anything is possible if we done a really good video session and the boys can stick to the game plan. For 40 minutes last week we kept a side everyone put as a...
  40. Menteek

Official Gus on Twitter

so hence why i think we might see skelton?
  41. Menteek

News How Female Pathways Dominance Has Canterbury Bulldogs Primed For Immediate NRLW Success

Feel like we are destined to be a club who will be a powerhouse again and people like these women and even the men want to be part of the junior ranks
  42. Menteek

This will make you feel better

yeah I know everyone gives him shit but I’m hoping this win can give them all confidence going forward. Sexton isn’t the answer, we are short a forward or two and a halfback. Very happy with Blake at fb his finally settled and we can focus on our forwards and halfback
  43. Menteek

I reckon if we can keep playing like we did with the roosters then anything’s possible. It’s just the energy in attack and defence has to be-every week. We have storms, knights, bye, tigers, Penrith. 4 games in 5 weeks, surely we can nab 2/4 at a minimum
  44. Menteek

would be surprising to see how our team is named tomorrow with a 7 day turnaround so who knows… I’m hoping we haven’t lost many of those injured for this week.
  45. Menteek

Official Injury updates

They got the win tonight, but the injury list out of it for the Bulldogs is concerning to say the least: - Viliame Kikau - scans to rule out fibula fracture - Max King - scans on possible wrist fracture - Kurt Mann - likely surgery on fractured hand, hopeful for 4 week return - Connor Tracey -...
  46. Menteek

CC looked like a kid that stole a toy off another kid. Was funny to realize he just won. All honestly I’m calm now. Great first half, upsetting second but happy to take the two points and move to storms. I hope we can field a side next week… we are really looking thin
  47. Menteek

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Round 5 | Bulldogs 30 - 26 Roosters

I understand MD but it doesn’t take a 12 year old player to just chill and play to their corners like what we did in first half… especially with a man down.. that’s all I’m saying
  48. Menteek

MD it’s not about the win, wow we won im so happy trust me, but what boils my blood in this game is the fact that when we have a player gone for like 50 minutes and the two hia failed. Technically we needed to level head and put them to theirs sword for the sheer fact of the game being ours. I...
  49. Menteek

I don’t get how the hell they don’t have a seperate section to watch that live lol. We are so behind aye
  50. Menteek

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Round 5 | Bulldogs vs Roosters

Lastly, Keep our eyes on the press conference CC did not look happy at the end of that game
  51. Menteek

I HOPE CC tells them they are NOT aloud to do it
  52. Menteek

Lastly before I shut up I CANNOT WAIT FOR THE FUCKING PRESS CONFERENCE
  53. Menteek

MASSIVE FAIL MASSSIVE FAIL BOYS
  54. Menteek

Boys ciraldo doesn’t nuke the dressing room I’m done with him. I’m sorry I was always supporting this club
  55. Menteek

You watch nrl 360 or any media about this game, bulldogs beat a 12 man team blah blah im so pissed, OFFLOAD THE GOD DAMN BALL WITH ONE MAN SHORT !!!!!
  56. Menteek

Don’t get excited boys should of been 60-0
  57. Menteek

that’s the point… we literally had to control the game again and forget it’s 26-0 yet we’re almost about to lose this game….
  58. Menteek

I’m telling you all this game wether we win or lose is a absolutely FAIL. we did not contain our emotion at all and look where we are thinking we won the game in first half. Our PD could of been a massive fucking boost yet we’re fucked. The time off now needs them all to re group and remember...
  59. Menteek

HAHAHAHAHAH Yullah boys see you next year
  60. Menteek

I said before, we DONT know how to control the emotion, we got trigger happy first half and thought mentally they can’t win. Now i don’t care if we win this because 0 tries should of been conceded. This is a fail. Sorry boys I’m not being negative but this is absolutely fail
  61. Menteek

Here we go boys GG
  62. Menteek

We stopped moving the ball ffs
  63. Menteek

HAHAHA get ready boys we get cocky and laterz. BLOOODY pathetic !!!! Any team would be 60-0 now it’s 26-12
  64. Menteek

I don’t car what’s happening boys with this bs against roosters but we NEED to come second half and fucking score 60 - 0
  65. Menteek

never seen such a start with offloads for AGESSSS
  66. Menteek

Official Bronson xerri to make club debut

Patolo starting absolutely wow and salmon lock instead of Curran? W T f lol
  67. Menteek

best mind games I’ve seen from Cameron !
  68. Menteek

Absolutely mind games by Cameron
  69. Menteek

We will know in 16 mintues
  70. Menteek

Official Gus on Twitter

wouldn’t surprise me remember the game against eels I think, Samuel came onto the field and has Bryce or whoever just rip the ball out of his hands like he took it off a kid. I just hope Samuel steam rolls onto the ball and can give us Momentum.
  71. Menteek

Fridays weather

imagine if hutch was reading the kennel and comes out with a banger. Then gets to post game for a interview and is like I’m definitely faster then a council worker
  72. Menteek

Fridays weather

Do what Reynolds did last week Burton bombs
  73. Menteek

News Dogs Stick With Hutchinson Despite Mounting Pressure

To be fair he needed to have Preston and go up with him so yes shouldn’t have run out of the line as Murray saw coming
  74. Menteek

Official Supercoach & other comps 2024

ahh yes I have hynes and Cleary so yeah going to take the AE
  75. Menteek

Just take the AE
  76. Menteek

My trades this week with a damn boost - Fledger in - Blaize in - Bostock in - Stili out - May out - Leniu out
  77. Menteek

Brought in Dominic young so as much as I don’t want roosters to smash us, just hopes he can somehow get 100 points. Wet wet game possibly so anything can happen
  78. Menteek

That’s exactly the point… we’re burning through partners with burton as we have not had a organising halfback to steer the team and allow burton to focus on the heads up footy. Trust me if we had someone like cooper Cronk who went to roosters and did exactly what Adam Reynolds is doing now, it...
  79. Menteek

people forget that hutch has had some good defensive reads and is talking a lot compared to burton. You can’t park burton and sexton if they both don’t speak much.. it will strip us back to how we played last year… theirs a reason CC is playing hutch over sexton
  80. Menteek

Gus Gould, Cameron Ciraldo and Canterbury Bulldogs coaching conspiracy theories

Just remember player contracts mean nothing… just look at Zac lomax , Luciano. If we can snag a 7 & 10 when things like these happen that’s where we will get someone. Until then develop the juniors and wait for someone to pop up if a situation happens.
  81. Menteek

highly Doubt it as I think Wilson will slot straight in. But having Xerri would be good to stop heavy bodies against the roosters. But I guess Cc is looking for tall blokes in the backline to stop their tall backline from kicks in the air.
  82. Menteek

Only Way we win is if we stop their backline like Penrith did plain and simple. We allow their backline to rip us apart then definitely be a thrashing. Hence why I hope Xerri comes in cause we need someone of his body to stop their backline. Bench rotation has to be another strong point as Conor...
  83. Menteek

Probable team to face the Roosters in Round 5

my take is that you look at the others teams in the competition and view their halves pairing. Why isn’t titans doing well? Why isn’t south’s doing well? Why does storms when they are a Munster or Hughes down never seem to beat teams? To me if you don’t have a organising half or a 5/8 to...
  84. Menteek

yeah of course we just are a year or two away from finally being able to mix it with the top 6. We need direction, critta does that but we need someone to action it in the halves. DSF will definitely be someone I can’t wait to come back into first grade, he will give us some go forward and...
  85. Menteek

I hope so.. we really need someone like Lachlan Gavin who has burst onto the scene like his played in the nrl for 3 years.. if we can grab those flegg players into first grade like how Lachlan has come, would be a massive future ahead. Considering eels let go of him, I hope we don’t do the same...
  86. Menteek

yes 100% last weeks game was almost a win however as every person on here has said we lacked the icing to win the game. Can’t just drop players because of that, sometimes a video review of the game is much more better and if the players don’t aim up against roosters then yes I’ll be for dropping...
  87. Menteek

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread | Bulldogs 16 - 20 Souths

And who remembers this time last year when Preston was done for hip drop then after the game, JD the dog in the press conference full having a go at our club and players etc.. I was waitingggggg for Cameron to do the same thing. My blood was boiling how we now have effectively lost three players.
  88. Menteek

True or false

I thought any type of hip drop was when a player uses his weight to drop down a player while his legs are in the air? Anyways if we did that which we did last year against souths ohh boy it would have been world war 3 with us and sin binned, report (2 weeks suspension). I don’t care about what...
  89. Menteek

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Honestly at the game boys it’s fucking disgusting with Sutton. How can Preston get done three tackles later last year but this time it’s not existent
  90. Menteek

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

Be disappointed for Wilson has been so good. But obviously whatever the coach thinks is best
  91. Menteek

NRLW

Depends if it’s confirmed yet and if it does the mod and admin team can discuss this and see what we would like to do. Good idea keep you posted
  92. Menteek

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Look last year when I went to the good Friday game it was clear as day that Sutton was targeting us for whatever he could and wasn’t targeting south’s for the exact same things. Always said it, our team is capable of beating anyone of our defence is rock solid and we complete our sets 90% and...
  93. Menteek

Kiks in doubt for Friday

Just a reminder to all, going off topic will result in a warning and then a ban. back to this thread, I hope kiks is playing and Gus is just toying around to give south’s a mental battle
  94. Menteek

Official Congratulations NRL 360

problem is my brother is that nrl 360 is all about breaking stories like a current affair. When they have a slow news day then yes they will discuss footy but until then it’s all about the news they can discuss and shoot down clubs. We were the topic last year now it’s south’s turn and you...
  95. Menteek

APP No Longer Supported

Hi All, Confirming we have stopped the services of the app due to low amount of traffic. unfortunately couldn’t keep the app active for those who were using it. As a result, tap talk, chrome, safari etc will be the only ways of using the forum. Thanks, Mod & Admin Team.
  96. Menteek

Let's talk about our defense.

I was at the game and one thing that drives confidence is a moment in the game towards the end, max king makes a tackle and sprints back into the line to get ready for the next tackle. Little 1% things like that make a big difference
  97. Menteek

I said it before, the confidence is all we need and last week, the boys will be wrapped we held them to 0. That’s something to be proud if irrespective of how shit titans are. Take that confidence and bring it ok Friday and were a good chance to beat south’s.
  98. Menteek

We have to be complacent as we’re going to find a more eager team in south’s that is going to find weakness through the middle with Murray, keapie, keaon. walker has been shit house, latrell to worried about the outside noise than his team. One thing burton has to review south’s games is the...
  99. Menteek

Opinion Critta leadership Material

I said it before at the pre season games, he was barking against the sharks when he was on. To me it’s about the game day pressure we have on us to see how we react, Saturday was a perfect example on how we should be playing no matter the score behind or in front, we should be communicating all...