Search results

1. The.X.Factor

Malaysia Airlines jet 'shot down'

You said: But we don't even know who these "*****" are... The only thing thats known is that people are good at point fingers... Yeah these days its impossible to find any article that doesn't have an agenda....
  2. The.X.Factor

Malaysia Airlines jet 'shot down'

Theres way too much speculation on this, I think we should reserve judgement until some reliable facts are given.
  3. The.X.Factor

Des Hasler’s refusal to name Tony Williams in the No.6 jersey may have more to

So? Just because the club is rich doesn't mean they need to waste money... Honestly does anyone even really care what number a player wears ?
  4. The.X.Factor

Boyd or Beale?

The Bulldogs do a lot of media and charity work, Boyd doesn't seem like he likes any of that stuff... He wouldn't be a good fit for the club tbh. I don't think Union has the better product, I mean aren't the NRL tv rights worth more than RU tv rights ? Well I do agree that at times the NRL has...
  5. The.X.Factor

Bulldogs chasing Kurtley Beale

I don't watch union so I haven't watched him play,I have heard of him before though. Does anyone know if he's good ? Google says he's 25 years old, so he's pretty much at his prime physically, this will be a massive decision for him.
  6. The.X.Factor

The Casualty Ward

With Reynolds being suspended it would have been great to have Mbye, this was a good opportunity for him to get some experience. Also I read in a thread that Franky would be back before finals.
  7. The.X.Factor

Team Song: Storm are in the Bin

Hahaha thats awesome! Thanks for sharing Bakes....
  8. The.X.Factor

Match day thread: Bulldogs Vs. Storm

Melbourne were really bad tonight... Although our team wrestles, the Storm are the world heavy weight champions in wrestling. They're in their own league when it comes to wrestling.
  9. The.X.Factor

Never been prouder to be a Bulldogs fan.

Yeah, nah. 2004 grand final win. But nevertheless it was a good win tonight.
  10. The.X.Factor

Discipline

It was a ridiculous attempt, it showed their negative mindset at that time... We psyched them out so much that they felt the only way they could get points was by taking a kick...
  11. The.X.Factor

lol Smith

**** him, he looks like my mums accountant !
  12. The.X.Factor

I F**KING LOVE DEFENSIVE WINS !!!!!!!! There is a nothing like seeing your team win through pure hard work...
  13. The.X.Factor

Why are the refs wasting time.
  14. The.X.Factor

Man that would have been try of the year if Drury got that !
  15. The.X.Factor

Wow it hasn't even been 10 mins and Melbourne have been so dirty !
  16. The.X.Factor

1. Billy Slater 24. Marika Koroibete 3. William Chambers 4. Kurt Mann 5. Mahe Fonua 21. Cooper Cronk 7. Ben Roberts 8. Jesse Bromwich 9. Cameron Smith © 10. Bryan Norrie 11. Kevin Proctor 15. Tohu Harris 17. Jordan McLean Interchange 13. Ryan Hinchcliffe 12. Ryan Hoffman 16...
  17. The.X.Factor

Yeah exactly, "on their day"... They are the most inconsistent team ever! They are one of the most entertaining teams to watch when they're playing good but when they're playing crap you would rather gouge your eyes out with a junkies syringe then watch them.
  18. The.X.Factor

Lol So Parra got thrashed.... For some reason that makes me nervous for our game...
  19. The.X.Factor

Yeah I just shat myself, all good though 'cause Im stocked up on adult diapers for the game.
  20. The.X.Factor

Kasiano biggest lock ever?
  21. The.X.Factor

I thought Morris was good ? Well anyway Tolman is a big loss, but I think this will be a good opportunity for one of our young props so show off their badassery.
  22. The.X.Factor

Haven't watched many storm games this year, I didn't even know Roberts played for them... Its good to see that he found himself a team. Also thought Romelo went overseas... This will be a fun game...
  23. The.X.Factor

Preview Stats: Team Lists: Bulldogs: 1. Mitch Brown 2. Corey Thompson 3. Josh Morris (unsure) 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Krisnan Inu 6. Josh Reynolds (suspended) 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Sam Kasiano 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood 14...
  24. The.X.Factor

Hasler and the NSW Blues

So apparently the word is ending, The Daily Telegraph wrote positive article about the NRL. :suspicious::suspicious::suspicious::suspicious:
  25. The.X.Factor

Hodkinson: day I hit rock bottom

GLENDOGGIES posts gave me aids.
  26. The.X.Factor

Maitua's sobering thoughts for teammate

But thats the thing though, alcohol itself can act as a stressor to the body. Constant alcohol consumption can lead to an increase in cortisol, chronically high cortisol levels can have very serious effects on the body. Exactly there are so many more ways an athlete can "de-stress"...
  27. The.X.Factor

Maitua's sobering thoughts for teammate

I know this is probably a bit over the top to some, but personally I think alcohol should be banned during the season. Alcohol itself inhibits recovery and has negative effects on hormone production. As professional athletes they should be trying to ensure that they are in peak physical...
  28. The.X.Factor

Can Maitua .... (Parody Thread)

You should know by now, Reni can do anything !
  29. The.X.Factor

I need some ideas & help!

Just get some friends to stay over and do all of the stuff you can't do...
  30. The.X.Factor

Who's the better player? Wade Graham or Boyd cordiner?

What ? Hoffman is a good player, he does what needs to be done as a forward... Runs his lines, runs hard and protects the halfback thats outside of him in defence.
  31. The.X.Factor

Wow who would have thought such an innocent question could create such a big debate. The question was a simple one, about if he could be coach. Of course however this rolls into a secondary comment, about the fact we've been flat in coaching for a while now, and I've gone on record here...
  32. The.X.Factor

Can Maitua be coach ? Des has had his mind on his haircut recently and ever since he became the hero for Manly there is no incentive of heart for him to coach well for the dogs. Last night there were so many times where the water boys wouldn't know who to give water to, the training staff...
  33. The.X.Factor

All Hail King Daley

Yellow dress lady, we sincerely thank you !
  34. The.X.Factor

So many Ricky Stuarts in this thread wanting to play players out of position. :twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch::twitch:
  35. The.X.Factor

3.2.1 vs raiders

3. Lafai 2. Eastwood 1. Hodko
  36. The.X.Factor

Match Day Thread: Buldogs Vs. Raiders

I was just going bump the Kasiano thread and ask this, thanks. Also f**k another injury.
  37. The.X.Factor

Forwards

I don't think its the forwards but more or less how disorganised the entire ruck is... It seems like a massive mess like no-one knows who is running so they're always caught flat footed. There's also the fact that the refs have slacked off on penalising the slowing down of the play the ball...
  38. The.X.Factor

Lol I actually thought Lloyd Perrett was good for the amount of time he played... He forced an error that stopped Canberra's momentum towards the end of the game. He also stood up to Shillington.
  39. The.X.Factor

I could see many people getting banned.
  40. The.X.Factor

LMFAO Could you imagine this forum if we lost ? HAHAHA
  41. The.X.Factor

bring on the bye !!!!
  42. The.X.Factor

Ugly win who cares how we got it... We just needed it.
  43. The.X.Factor

A bloody disgusting game, but who gives a crap I'll take it ! WOOOO UP THE DOGGIES !
  44. The.X.Factor

Too many damn errors.
  45. The.X.Factor

Common sense prevails, dude it a dumbass...
  46. The.X.Factor

Reynolds kicking game has been solid tonight.
  47. The.X.Factor

Agreed. We need to get back the momentum we lost.
  48. The.X.Factor

If we were playing a good team we would be losing...
  49. The.X.Factor

Reynolds in game 2

His defence against Hayne was amazing, but I do agree that in attack(apart from the Hodges line break) he was pretty woeful.
  50. The.X.Factor

Origin has ruined our momentum, heres hoping this game gets us back on track. Lol that was fast I literally just started the thread.
  51. The.X.Factor

Bulldogs team: 1. Mitch Brown 2. Corey Thompson 3. Krisnan Inu 4. Timoteo Lafai 5. Drury Low 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson* 8. Sam Kasiano 9. Michael Ennis 10. James Graham 11. Josh Jackson 12. Tony Williams 13. Greg Eastwood 14. Dale Finucane 15. Tim Browne 16. Pat O'Hanlon...
  52. The.X.Factor

Reynolds in game 2

He was pretty poor in game two but I have to say all of the halves on the field were also poor. It seemed like the 10 metres was shortened down to like 7 for the whole match, no one had any room to do anything. Also add the fact that Greg Bird, Gallen and Farah for some reason think they are...
  53. The.X.Factor

Late Mail Bulldogs vs Canberra - Hokko now OUT

If I had to choose between Ennis playing in the halfback position or having no halfback at all... I would rather we just have no halfback... Just throw in an extra back rower and let Reynolds lead the team around.
  54. The.X.Factor

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 11 | Bulldogs v Roosters

Thanks. After this week we have a bye, so the team will get a long break.
  55. The.X.Factor

Ashley Klein please get sacked.

Honestly the Josh Morris call was a penalty and I don't mind if we are penalised, but they have to at least be f**king consistent with their calls.
  56. The.X.Factor

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 11 | Bulldogs v Roosters

Is pearce still suspended for this game ?
  57. The.X.Factor

Gyms....

Its most likely because Australia is a ridiculously overweight/obese country.... When you look at the fact that 3 in 5 Australians are overweight or obese, there is definitely a market in gyms/health clubs in Australia. Meh, I'm happy that there are more gyms opening up around my location...
  58. The.X.Factor

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 9 | Bulldogs v Dragons

If our attack is on point in this game we should win comfortably.... We have been defending really well this season, it all just comes down to our attack for games like these. Winners: Bulldogs Score: 26-6. FTS: One of the forwards, using a short ball by Ennis. Crowd: 25K Motm: Graham.
  59. The.X.Factor

who thought at the beggining of the season we would be at no.1 spot after 7 rounds?

Well to be honest i never really care about where we are on the ladder until after origin, because thats what really matters... the first half of the season is pretty much just the building phase imo.
  60. The.X.Factor

3-2-1 vs SOuth Sydney

3.Graham 2.Lafai 1.Hodko
  61. The.X.Factor

Discussion Thread Round 8 - Bulldogs Vs Knights

Historically we haven't been good against the Knights.... No matter how good we are playing, we always seem to struggle against them... We also seem to always struggle against Wayne Bennet teams.
  62. The.X.Factor

Burgess vs. Ennis Run

Yeah I'm pretty sure that when you have a guy that looks like this...... ............. Running at you, shit your pants.
  63. The.X.Factor

Bulldogs are inflating player market says Sharks chairman

Lol This is just the Chairmans way of deflecting away from his own ineptitude in retaining players....
  64. The.X.Factor

Round 1 2014: Goodnight Brisbane

Oh man how good would it feel if we completely destroyed the Broncos in the first round... Would be even better if the fullback we have scores 7 tries just for fun. Oh and I hope our halves just keep bombing it at him with our forward pacha chasing the kick to put pressure on/smash him.
  65. The.X.Factor

Bulldogs Chasing Fifita

If we really are chasing him, I hope he out runs us.... Would rather we focus on developing what we have....
  66. The.X.Factor

2014 Team

They have to do something about Williams, he was a huge dud for us last year. Here is hoping Des flies to another country, buys fireworks, brings them back, shoves them up T-rex's arse and then lights them up.
  67. The.X.Factor

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

I may be in the minority but if there is a chance to sign Ferguson, I would rather not; I would rather that walking soap opera/ Mundines puppet / Dugans roof and cruiser buddy stay away from our club.
  68. The.X.Factor

People who bring smelly lunch to work

It doesn't happen often at my work but, on the way home from uni there are always people coming home from work with stinky food on the trains. It's worse on the trains because its harder to get away; add terrible body odour, the smell of piss plus the overuse of cologne and thats what it smells...
  69. The.X.Factor

Did we deliberately lose last night's game?

Maybe Des was trying to increase match fitness for some players in preparation for the finals.
  70. The.X.Factor

Des hasler

Yes because it's Haslers fault we : - Have made 237 errors this season - Have missed 514 tackles - Are One of the most ill disciplined teams God forbid the players are accountable for anything. Also lets not forget the off field distractions this season which have wreaked havoc.
  71. The.X.Factor

Right-Side Defense

I think they should move Inu to the wing; generally the wingers are suppose to follow the centres lead, this will stop him from coming 500m infield. Also he will stop more tries from cross field kicks considering he is one of the best in the air.
  72. The.X.Factor

Kelli Underwood is weirdly attractive

OP seems to like women that take command. Lol "Jail bait" one is 23 stopped being jail bait a while ago (well she has never been Jail bait for me considering she is older).
  73. The.X.Factor

Your Election Vote

Lmfao 9002 for Ozman. Anyway I would rather get a fine than vote tbh; its like choosing between cancer, aids and being f**ked by a rhinoceros.
  74. The.X.Factor

Josh Reynolds - 2013 Discussion Thread

Man he was awesome tonight... Look at these stats: Tries: 1 All run metres: 100m Kick metres: 180m 40/20: 1 Line breaks: 3 Offloads: 2 Tacke breaks: 12 (more than any other player on both teams) Tackles: 16 (tackle effectiveness 89%) Missed tackles: 2 * Stats rounded up to the...
  75. The.X.Factor

Bulldogs VS Bronco's Match discussion

Noticed this too. Also I know Wally Lewis is a Queenslander , but wtf ? He has to be the most biased commentator to talk into a mic. Yeah, like that little chip to Reed where he basically jogged towards the ball and put an arm out, luckily Reed knocked it on.
  76. The.X.Factor

Who will play Fullback Week 1 Final?

Edit your post ----> click on "go advanced"----> At the bottom there under the post box there should be an add poll option.
  77. The.X.Factor

Meh, maybe its because he is leaving that I'm starting to see more of his flaws. Mr T. thinks so. I always thought his problem was the bomb, but he fixed that.
  78. The.X.Factor

chase stanley signing with dogs???

This. When Lafai gets early ball he can make the defence look like crap, he is also a good defender; as seen by the fact that most tries are scored on Inu and Perrets side.
  79. The.X.Factor

Who will play Fullback Week 1 Final?

Add a poll OP, anyway I think Morris should be fullback.
  80. The.X.Factor

Barba seemed scared to put his body on the line, completely different from Morris who was practically a kamikaze near the line. If Des is going to keep Barba at fullback, I hope he at least gives him a Snicker bar and says "get some nuts".
  81. The.X.Factor

My Finals Predictions

Is it possible to play Souths in a prelim ? I would rather play them at ANZ in front of a sell out crowd then play Roosters at Allianz.
  82. The.X.Factor

"Don't make me assume my ultimate form!"

HAHAHAHAHA omg hahahaahahaha f**king awesome !
  83. The.X.Factor

Text messages reveal curries anguish

Ben Barbas relationship with Ainslie Currie... Still a better love story than Twilight. P.s. Mods can we merge all the Barbagate threads so it's easier to find threads about actual RL?
  84. The.X.Factor

Ben Barba Stood Down Indefinitely

The best thing to do if you want to post something controversial or defamatory is to capitalise and bold words like: - ALLEGEDLY - IF - MIGHT'VE etc etc.. It becomes a get out of jail free card when someone issues a "please explain".
  85. The.X.Factor

Lachlan Burr to debut vs Penriff

I said... Burr it's cold in here There must be Bulldogs In the atmosphere
  86. The.X.Factor

The Hookah/Argilleh/Shisha Thread!

Best flavours to mix are watermelon and mint, when mixed they're epic.
  87. The.X.Factor

"That's Justice!"

When I look at that Melbourne team, it's just sickening to think they lost 40-0.
  88. The.X.Factor

(Tele) : Reason why Barba is heading North

Barba is a scumbag, not because he is leaving our club but because he is I now have to change my avatar.... Seriously though I wish they would just move on from Barba and focus on the football; it seems like this year there has been way more drama played out than actual football being played.
  89. The.X.Factor

Did I miss this - Masoe and Morris incidents?

I dont think it has anything to do with how great the hit was, it's just that when they initially banned the shoulder charge they said that if a player wants to lead in with the shoulder he has to make an attempt to wrap the arms, Masoe's incident and many others have clearly showed an...
  90. The.X.Factor

DISCUSSION THREAD | Round 15 | Bulldogs v Roosters

I would like to think that but the NRL is the kind of competition that when a team is expected to win they end up getting thrashed by 40 points. RL is a **** of a game.
  91. The.X.Factor

Sam Perrett - 2013 Discussion Thread

Don't really know tbh, I thought Hasler was going with that idea that because Perret is Kiwi and Inu is Kiwi that *BAM* perfect centre/wing combination because they match. On a side note I wonder if Inu is injured, he seems to be making Perret carry on some extra defensive workload.
  92. The.X.Factor

Sam Perrett - 2013 Discussion Thread

Tbh I agree that Perret has some defensive deficiencies but all I can say is at least he's not Benji; after watching bits and pieces of the game on Monday I have to say Benji is the worst defender of all time. ALL TIME ! Maybe they should switch Brown and Perret? I'm pretty sure Morris...
  93. The.X.Factor

Sterlo - NRL should reduce number of interchanges James Graham is perfect example

Yeah, I completely disagree; I mean defence is sloppy as it is; decreasing the interchange anymore than it is would make for a sloppier game of football. Having 1 player who is a monster worker does not mean you should change the rules; if anything Graham should be put on a pedestal instead...
  94. The.X.Factor

Trent Hodkinson - 2013 Discussion Thread

Meh I dont think Mr I's post is that far off topic, I mean it's still about Hodko albeit it's comparing him to a Supernatural creature; he is still on topic. Compare that to the illuminati guys and they started talking about hand signs and conspiracies. Yeah, Mr I is like a kid that was...
  95. The.X.Factor

SBW in doubt for tomorrow night

Guy is made of glass... So fragile.