Search results

1. Qld-Dog

News Malakai Watene-Zelezniak

Ever thought that Mansour may not want to come back?
  2. Qld-Dog

2021 jerseys

I like the currant Classic outfit, produced by an Australian Company and most of all I like the major sponsor (Australian Company) on the front but, most of all I feel blessed that the hideous huge Red logo which was on the front representing a Korean Car brand of motor car (owned by Hyundai) is...
  3. Qld-Dog

News James Graham

The worst captain we ever had IMO, over indulged in applying Vaseline, hard to understand, I was never overawed by his playing ability and towards the end was in our faces via the media to the extent I found something else to do whenever he was on TV or any other source of media. As a top Pommie...
  4. Qld-Dog

The Hooker position

Cheese!
  5. Qld-Dog

Laurie Daley and Arthur Laundy

Fuck Los!
  6. Qld-Dog

Opinion Who else thinks the Bulldogs are a top8 team for 2021?

Hooker + another front rower in the Hetherington mould and get rid of the big FAIL Napa!!! what a useless lump of pelican shit!! :rage: :rage: :rage:
  7. Qld-Dog

News Paul Alamoti

:tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:
  8. Qld-Dog

News Daryl Clark

We don't get a quality Hooker we definitely will not make the 8!
  9. Qld-Dog

Best Designed Jersey of all Time

I like to currant Classic strip we are using now except I wish they would also go back to the original hooped socks.The Bulldogs have the best designed home strip of all clubs IMO
  10. Qld-Dog

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

All the recruitments done so far will be of no use until the Dogs get their hands on a top class #9 IMO
  11. Qld-Dog

TBaz on Rush Hour with MG

Please do me a favour and replace that team photo without that hideous KIA logo, ***** shit on us and supported the fucking Horses north of the border Ass Holes!!:rage::rage::rage::rage: As long as my Ass points to the ground....never will I even consider purchasing either a Hyundai or KIA shit...
  12. Qld-Dog

2021 will be most significant year in 15 years as a dogs fan.

I think Green with his experience will be good for all our younger half's long term, they will all learn a lot, 12 months well spent IMO! now that For is gone.
  13. Qld-Dog

News Blake Green could reject Canterbury Bulldogs to become a Newcastle Knights coach

Been a long time off the air for me however, it is nice to see that your health seems to be just fine Sir! much better than some of our population this past nine months. All the best to you!!
  14. Qld-Dog

Jackson

The Warriors have a couple of young hard forwards?? Who?? are they the Guys that wanna go home??
  15. Qld-Dog

BACK TO BELMORE: BULLDOGS EYE $250M UPGRADE

Belmore has been and still is and will continue to be a shit hole of a place to upgrade or build a new stadium!! They were going to build a new stadium at Liverpool 20 years ago before we got caught out cheating lol Need to build a stadium with parking, transport and access to be comfortable for...
  16. Qld-Dog

Consolidated Pay Thread

Leave things as they are until the cash becomes available later this year.
  17. Qld-Dog

Des Hasler

I would like to se Mick Ennis coaching one of our lower grade teams instead of Canberra, I think he will be an exceptional head coach one day!
  18. Qld-Dog

Opinion The 'Rebuild' Is A Disaster

"Yous" are female sheep! stay cool dude, all will work out in the end, the money is just around the corner!
  19. Qld-Dog

Opinion The 'Rebuild' Is A Disaster

You need $$$$$$$$$$$'s before we can do what you wish to do and that will not happen till next year so be patient Dude
  20. Qld-Dog

Official Stadium Australia Update

I am not a lover of manly however, I do agree its time they got a decent Stadium TBH have you ever visited Brookvale oval? it is a dump just like Belmore Sports ground is and I used to live in the area.
  21. Qld-Dog

Des Hasler

We need to do the right thing with Deano and that does not mean "sack him"! hopefully we are not a club like that anymore.......TBH and IMO I believe we should extend Deans contract for one year only so he can have a crack at a much better playing roster for next year when we have a shit load of...
  22. Qld-Dog

Official Round 3 - Bulldogs vs Sea Eagles - Discussion Thread

Will it make my cock hard!
  23. Qld-Dog

News Ennis sprays bulldogs halfs

Head Coach of course!.......... Young, smart, great communicator, king of grubs an a bloke that would install a bit of mongrel into the side IMO
  24. Qld-Dog

Foran and Grubby so they can spend some time teaching the young blokes we have.
  25. Qld-Dog

I believe that Mick Ennis would be a very good coach at our club not too far away hopefully.
  26. Qld-Dog

I haven't been on this site for over 8 months, nothing has changed much LOL if you are to criticise then at least come up with an alternative solution to discuss instead of just shit canning our coach!
  27. Qld-Dog

Don't you like hearing the truth Dude?
  28. Qld-Dog

News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

I noticed a certain journo from Fox referred to Okinbor as " The Canterbury ACE " ACE??? give me a break FFS!!! no where near it even before the currant school girl disclosure, I thought he was lucky to be in first grade. Piss weak defender for such a big person, not too much grey matter between...
  29. Qld-Dog

News Jayden Okunbor and Corey Harawira-Naera stood down

Contracts x 2 need to be torn up forth with!! Don’t need fuck whits like that in our club IMO
  30. Qld-Dog

Canterbury close in on front-of-jersey sponsor in time for Eel battle

Who cares I don’t! Shitty halal free food anyway! I would have been embarrassed with that name on the front of our Jersey FFS
  31. Qld-Dog

News The Mole: Bulldogs poach young star from St George Illawarra Dragons

It's german...... pronounced SHOUP...the "C" is silent!
  32. Qld-Dog

Rd 23 vs Eels 3-2-1

I agree, I would say that he would be the fastest #9 over 50m in the competition and an excellent defender like Lewis. IMO
  33. Qld-Dog

Jack cogger

He has been improving each game however, he certainly is no Kieran Foran with respect.....Cogger has time on his side and he is learning each week from Kieran, there would be a lot of young half's that wish they could be in Cogger's position right now! How hard and direct does Foran play...
  34. Qld-Dog

Props

I don't think there are any kennellers that stupid? an upgrade to the best prop in the world? give me a break! Napa is not even in he top 10 FFS
  35. Qld-Dog

THE REBUILD - The In's & The Out's

I have not read all the posts on this thread however, what's the go with Tavita Pangai? still not signed up for the horses as yet? now that would have been a good replacement for Mr Klemmer and not "No Nuts Napa"!!
  36. Qld-Dog

THE REBUILD - The In's & The Out's

I will say this.......Mr Okunbor has a lot of work to do to convince me that he has what it tales, he has the build but, has he got what it takes to go that one step further? I would have expected more from him at the age of 23 FFS
  37. Qld-Dog

Props

Now that is an understatement! everyone new that before the **** even arrived at the club, Panic purchase all because of Klemmer leaving.... they would have been for better off using wha we already had and persevering until the right one came around IMO.
  38. Qld-Dog

Jimmy Dymock

Oh NO!! another bring back Jimmy thread LOL move on FFS.
  39. Qld-Dog

Is there something wrong with Napa?

The prick needs a permanent rest, grab Lichaa's hand and fuck off NOW!!! not worth 2 knobs of Pelican shit both of them!!
  40. Qld-Dog

Telegraph Call Out Bunker Blunder

Must be over the try line, not in the field of play!
  41. Qld-Dog

News Napa axed from the maroons

Injured or not....the Guy is shit!! out of all the front row forwards in the NRL I would put Napa last every time regarding playing ability and last last on how much grey matter he has between the ears. I consider him and embarrassment and an insult to Klemmer be even considered as a replacement...
  42. Qld-Dog

News Napa axed from the maroons

Never has been in good form and never will, another mistake by our recruitment team, the only reason we got this tool is because there was no-one else out there to buy lol
  43. Qld-Dog

Opinion Credit where credits due!!

I thought they played like Shit! its just that Cronulla played shittier! that useless fuck Lichee trying to dive over at Dummy half with a few minutes to go was another Lichaa fail in trying to be a fucking Hero!! the stupid cock should have done what any other Hooker in reserve grade would have...
  44. Qld-Dog

Controversy Corner - Grahame Hughes on Dean Pay and whats going on

Now ain't that the truth .......OUCH:(
  45. Qld-Dog

Consolidated Pay Thread

I just hope we win maybe 3 games in a row just so we don't have to put up with bull shit threads like this one for a while!!
  46. Qld-Dog

Opinion We need much more from Napa as our starting big man

Sorry but, I still cant stand the prick TBH Every time he runs at the opposition he seems to fall into a tackle, never remains upright with them legs pumpin at the impact point a la Klemmer and all the other top class front rowers in the competition...........I am not sure what it is with him? I...
  47. Qld-Dog

BankWest Stadium

If you are referring to having the currant Belmore Sports Ground facilities demolished to construct a new one.....all you are doing is de-constucting on old "SHIT HOLE" and replace it with a new "SHIT HOLE" all the other infrastructure required to make the new SHIT HOLE a world class facility...
  48. Qld-Dog

News Bulldogs half Lachlan Lewis reveals sledge that ignited running battle with Rabbitohs skipper

Instead of concentrating on sledging Lachlan should concentrate on ensuring he does not repeatedly kick out on the full FFS, besides in all honesty and in the real world right now Big Sam would have no problem at all in with fixing young Lachlan if it cane to a physical encounter TBH Work on...
  49. Qld-Dog

BankWest Stadium

Because it is a shit hole!!
  50. Qld-Dog

My view of the future

What superstars??
  51. Qld-Dog

My view of the future

I wish we had our own 40000 seat steep seating angle covered stadium, if we are so rich then why can't our club and the state government put their heads together and build our own and that means NOT BELMORE thank you very much. We need our own modern home somewhere between Belmore and Liverpool...
  52. Qld-Dog

Prospective Coaches

Non of the above thank you, stick with Dean for a while
  53. Qld-Dog

Opinion Lichaa to second row?

Dude! stop thinking FFS you are dangerous!! seems to me like Lichaa has got to your brain, the prick would not even cut it in Harold Matthews Shield the useless SOB.
  54. Qld-Dog

Q: If you were coach this week, what would be your game plan to beat Souths?

One thing I can assure you is that Okinbur will get plenty of practice come Friday night.......and every other game he plays for us from here on in! his reputation has been forever tarnished. Just like Corey Oates has had to deal with and will forever more.
  55. Qld-Dog

JMK

I was pissed of when I saw Lichaa at # 14 for yesterdays game, damn! I hate that useless prick.:rage::rage::rage:
  56. Qld-Dog

Napa's ankle injury

That Cocoa Nut was hell bent on doing some damage, lucky Meaney was agile enough to flip himself over with the twist, will be interesting to see if he gets sighted.
  57. Qld-Dog

Three huge calls that cost us big time

According to Bill Harrigan on "Controversy Corner", our first two tries came from refereeing errors.
  58. Qld-Dog

Rd 4 vs storm

The boys will need to be on their game or they will need to ensure they are lubed up or take out a butt plug instead of a mouth guard.
  59. Qld-Dog

Plenty Of Positives

Why would you insult our head coach by taking the piss out of his Family name?
  60. Qld-Dog

Plenty Of Positives

To all the Kieran Foran knockers, go suck a big fat one!! he was at his best today IMO
  61. Qld-Dog

Opinion Michael Lichaa thread

STFI!!!!!!:rage: who in their right mind dedicates a fucking thread to this useless fucking knob??? FFS
  62. Qld-Dog

Bring back Herman

You mean a player like David Klemmer??
  63. Qld-Dog

Official Dean Pay extends his contract with the Bulldogs by another 12 months.

A contract or an extended contract for a coach at the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs means sweet fuck all.....just ask Dessie lol
  64. Qld-Dog

Opinion If pay gets the flick which coach would you like to coach the bulldogs ?

BAA IS A SHIT COACH!! a nice Bloke but a SHIT coach.
  65. Qld-Dog

2019 Jersey

Coz like the 2 cars we are both SHIT!!1
  66. Qld-Dog

Opinion If pay gets the flick which coach would you like to coach the bulldogs ?

Mick (the original Grub) Ennis, still young, superb communicator, great RL brain long term proposition IMO sam as I have explained on another thread.
  67. Qld-Dog

Recruitment Suggestions - Consolidated Thread

All three are Fucktards!!
  68. Qld-Dog

Dog gone? Why Dean Pay has six rounds to save his job

If Dean Pay does not get the desired results by 1st of June 2019 then he needs to be advised that he will no longer be the head coach for the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs in 2020, you may laugh but I believe that Mick Ennis would be the ideal young coach to move this club forward. He was our...
  69. Qld-Dog

News Fa'amanu Brown is back

I would not mention Browns and Cooks name in the same breath FFS Cooks was the greatest release blunder by our club in the last 20 years.
  70. Qld-Dog

News Fa'amanu Brown is back

Agreed however he lacks brains and has an attitude issue which may have been rectified over the off season but I doubt it!
  71. Qld-Dog

Constructive criticism

The following players played poorly IMO 3,2 & 1 in the reverse. 1/ Josh Jackson. (3 points) 2/ Dylan Napa (2 points) 3/ Marcelo Montoya (1 point) The following had a go...... 1/ Kieran Foran (3 points) 2/ Reimis Smith (2 points) 3/ Raymond Faitala-Mariner (1 point)
  72. Qld-Dog

Opinion James Hooper sums up dogs performance

LICHAAAAAAAAA - pack up all your shit, empty your locker and please fuck off!!!:rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage::rage:
  73. Qld-Dog

Lewis Bandwagon

If the forwards are going nowhere then the rest will follow suite, nothing more and nothing less!! Napa is certainly no David Klemmer in my opinion.
  74. Qld-Dog

News "Canterbury as united as we've been for a long time"

lol you beat me to it lol fancy having to get a passing coach in just to teach this useless Muppet how to pass a F Football FFS get rid of the prick!!
  75. Qld-Dog

Official 2019 Jersey

Whats with the black condoms? Racist!!
  76. Qld-Dog

Official Meet the 2019 Bulldogs Sapphires Squad

I would use their farts as Anaesthetic FFS all of them one at a time!:kissingheart:
  77. Qld-Dog

News Dogs hook into player market

Can't stand the sight of the SOB in our colors FFS he has a head that requires to be punched repeatedly on a daily basis until he fucks off!!:rage::rage::rage:
  78. Qld-Dog

Ben Barba sacked by Cowboys and facing deregistration - Consolidated Thread

A big LOL to all the members on this Forum who have suggested over the past 5 years the Dogs should give this Woman basher cum drug user another chance. You see these type of gutless people will never change, I keep wondering what he does behind closed doors that no one knows about?
  79. Qld-Dog

Pay day coming article -The Roar

I that is a recent Pic of Dean pay then I must say even he has lost a bit of flab and looks a lot fitter IMO
  80. Qld-Dog

Official 2019 Jersey

You pay shit you get shit!!
  81. Qld-Dog

Official 2019 Jersey

Classy things take that little extra time!
  82. Qld-Dog

Official 2019 Jersey

Don't be such a tight Ass!!
  83. Qld-Dog

Official 2019 Jersey

I like it..................its a training shirt FFS!
  84. Qld-Dog

News Wait for the media rumours (Foran and Pearce).

I agree Mr I, no matter what anyone thinks of Foran he will be very very important for our club in 2019, he will add stability and experience around our new half moving forward.
  85. Qld-Dog

New training pics from the first field session of 2019

and Kasiano I might add! who's Kasiano?? is he still playing?:tonguewink:
  86. Qld-Dog

Jackson and Elliott surprise a beloved Bulldogs fan

I got as far as those shit dummer boys and that was it for me how annoying?? FFS, nice to see Elliott wearing pants.
  87. Qld-Dog

Foran

I will bite......I am one of them "some people"! I believe Kieran will Kum Good in 2019, he will be huge asset with his experience around the halves IMO!!
  88. Qld-Dog

News Bulldogs great Graeme Hughes says that 2019 will make or break Kieran Foran

I disagree with you in part of item 2, I believe the Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs were a distraction to Woodsy's future, how did one expect him to perform in his first season with the Dogs knowing that your future was up in the air because of the bullshit spending and back ended deals that had...
  89. Qld-Dog

Opinion Shifty

Fuck Lichaa:rage:
  90. Qld-Dog

Foran to benefit from a full pre-season

I think he did this on purpose to keep observers like you on your toes MrI:tonguewink:
  91. Qld-Dog

Official 2019 Jersey

Same pants different pockets FFS
  92. Qld-Dog

Napa Consolidated Discussion Thread

Ever thought of asking yourself WHY?
  93. Qld-Dog

Official 2019 Position Breakdown: Hooker

He lost vital parts of his anatomy the day he started to play for the Dogs and then we sign the dick up on another 2 years deal when we all thought he was gone? give me break FFS
  94. Qld-Dog

News DT CANT HELP THEMSELVES

Fuck the ABC....lefty's heaven!!
  95. Qld-Dog

Official 2019 Position Breakdown: Hooker

Lichaa...... can't believe we have to put up with this useless prick for another year let alone 2018, about as useful as a spare dick at a honeymoon!!
  96. Qld-Dog

If Dylan Walker is Sacked by Manly, will they make a play a Foran?

I am backing Kieran on coming good!!
  97. Qld-Dog

Opinion 2019 entrance song

Fuck the songs....lets settle for playing Rugby league Bulldogs style!! fucking stupid songs....give me a break:rage: