Search results

1. good doggie

Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

& Johnny Rhodes, George Taylforth , Johnny Greaves & Kevin Ryan
  2. good doggie

‘I leave every door ajar’: Blues coach won’t rule out sensational move to join Gus at Dogs

As far as i`m concerned fiddler will be as welcome as snot in a snorkel
  3. good doggie

Rumour Adam Elliott to Knights

He will not be going to Newcastle he will be needed in England. Have just heard that the 1969 song Sweet Caroline has been named the official song of the queens platinum jubilee celebrations
  4. good doggie

Opinion Was Josh Reynolds our best ever 6? If not who was better??

obviously somebody else thats why we got rid of him
  5. good doggie

Was Lichaa our best ever hooker, if not who was?

stop trolling dick....
  6. good doggie

News Okunbor's journey to NRL debut

Not between the ears where it really counts.
  7. good doggie

Montoya

Marshmellow Montoya
  8. good doggie

Other News Source LICHAA Rumours consolidated thread

the only glimpses lichaa gets of becoming a good 1st grade hooker are when he watches one
  9. good doggie

Official Andrew Hill: The recent media speculation around Davids contract is extremely factually incorrect

I think that Hill instead of misleading supporters should concentrate on doing his job. Hopefully that includes securing third party sponsorship's to prevent a repeat of this fiasco
  10. good doggie

Do i have a duty to step in?

No! You have a duty to mind your own f`kn business . & Furthermore if i catch you spying on me again you will regret it.
  11. good doggie

Departing Players

Priest can go with my blessing.
  12. good doggie

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Oops my bad, meant to say Boi.
  13. good doggie

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Look here boy, you were wrong for years on maybe & i think your wrong again here
  14. good doggie

Round 23: Dogs vs Warriors 3-2-1

3. Elliot 2.Lewis 1.R.Smith / The Flying Dutchman
  15. good doggie

Will a Lewis-Foran combo work next year?

Will let you know next year
  16. good doggie

Bulldogs merge/relocate

NO! Immediate ban for anyone that would even consider this heresy
  17. good doggie

Round 20: Dogs vs Tigers 3-2-1

3. Holland 2.Jackson 1.lewis
  18. good doggie

Serial Arsonist and Insurance Fraudster

https://www.9news.com.au/national/2018/07/17/18/11/mum-jailed-after-burning-down-three-homes-for-insurance Full Story at Link A mother of seven could be out of jail by February after pleading guilty to burning down three rental properties in four years. Rebecca McKellar's crime spree began in...
  19. good doggie

The boys are back in town! New Signings for 2019-20!

Agree wholeheartedly. My post was just a bit of sarcasm aimed at the large number of Kennelers dismissing prospects due to their more diminutive stature. I once sat near Johns on the hill at Belmore (out injured) & he was not the largest of men physically but definitely a giant of a footballer
  20. good doggie

Why yet another challenge excites Moses Mbye

Yeah, or maybe even worse the fool actually believes the dribble that flows from his mouth.
  21. good doggie

The boys are back in town! New Signings for 2019-20!

Forget Les Johns he is too small
  22. good doggie

Round 12: Dogs vs Tigers 3-2-1

RFM BMOZ MARTIN In any order
  23. good doggie

You’ll have both Klemmer & Woods during Origin.

No, just a nothing game from someone who supports kick & giggle according to your avatar
  24. good doggie

Bulldogs Media Job

Think i will skip this job opportunity . Sounds like they would expect you to stick a broom up your ass & sweep the floors while carrying out all your other duties
  25. good doggie

2018 NSWRL Intrust Super Cup Discussion Thread (Season Ended) PREMIERS!!

Link for radio broadcast for any like myself without foxtel. http://steelesports.com.au/
  26. good doggie

Did Dib lie about Des/Tedesco/Moses situation?

"That wasn't the be-all and end-all," Tedesco said. That statement proves that it was brought up in negotiations with the club. Did he at that time share with the club that this was not a deal breaker. Personally I call liar on this one Tedesco
  27. good doggie

Bulldogs vs Panthers Trial Info and Discussion

Pretty short lived in Nowra so may not go on for too long.
  28. good doggie

Thanks for the updates guys . It`s a shame the lower grades couldn`t be streamed as well
  29. good doggie

This is a good move by the coach. It gives him a great opportunity cast his eyes over the players he may need to promote this year. Enabling him to do so while they are under a great deal of pressure from a good first grade team. Sure they will probably lose the game but i think this is more...
  30. good doggie

Jersey sponsorship from Ladbrokes

This from a club that has a player warned for consorting with a gambler & are now themselves dealing with a bookmaker. For mine corruption is always around the money & the bookmakers are at the center of it. Well at least they gave them the spot near the arse which is where this Ladbrokes belong.
  31. good doggie

Andrew hill

Just another suit
  32. good doggie

NRL applying for $30 million loan.

Hi Oatley Dog & just how are things going at the NRL Commission. You do work there ?, or just a robust supporter ?.
  33. good doggie

The Case for Hasler

Much prefer the case against Des, so easy to prove.
  34. good doggie

Is this appropriate behaviour?

Absolutely disgusted. Fish & chips without cold beer or chilled wine..........UNFORGIVABLE !
  35. good doggie

The Castle has fallen

Personally I will miss her obfuscation, though I would like to thank her for her input
  36. good doggie

Pet appreciation Thread! Show us your pets

Hi mate , just check out my avatar. Staffies are the neediest & most loyal dogs on the planet. Unfortunately they do shed a bit.. Anyway good luck with your search
  37. good doggie

Round 6 - Dogs vs Knights - Team List and Discussion Thread

How can anybody be surprised that Mbye is back in the team. Watching the game last week it was obvious that Frawley was not following the coaches instructions.
  38. good doggie

Wests Tigers won't rule out Des Hasler

If Hasler moves to the tigers it should improve both clubs football IQ (Sorry Piggy Muldoon)
  39. good doggie

Bulldogs Inform Reynolds That He is not Required in 2018

Fine sack Reynolds as long as they can find another origin winning half for less money. They should also cut our losses & sack Mbye now while there at it instead of having another millstone around our necks for several more years. While it is easy to criticize Reynolds for the errors in his...
  40. good doggie

R2 Dogs vs Roosters 3-2-1

1. Hopoate 2. Elliot 3. RFM Raspberry............ Mbye
  41. good doggie

Mitchell Pearce filmed in depraved act with a DOG

Hey Mitch a new playmate for ya
  42. good doggie

Josh Reynolds.

Umm that would be left right out
  43. good doggie

Canterbury Bankstown Bulldogs star Moses Mbye inching closer to Belmore stay

Happy to see Mbye leave ......... the problem is in his current form I doubt there will be any takers. If his head gets any bigger he will have trouble walking through a door
  44. good doggie

i have emailed ray dib to contact me regarding the bulldogs performance

The only response one could expect from a CEO with a degree in marketing as her only formal educational qualification. A glorified spin doctor .
  45. good doggie

Des Hasler - keep him or replace him?

Yeah mate just a weird sense of humour here.
  46. good doggie

Des Hasler - keep him or replace him?

He should go quickly it would be devastating to miss out on Taylor who should be available soon
  47. good doggie

Marching Orders

Lets start at the top .......... I am sure netball needs Raelene back.
  48. good doggie

NRL are a joke

Clearly the problem here is that kennelers are incapable of differentiating between Klemmers obvious intent to scare & intimidate the Ref, & the other players celebrating a bit of bonhomie between two professionals .
  49. good doggie

Klemmer facing three week suspension

After reading some of the comments on this thread I just have to wonder where the true bulldogs supporters are. Klemmer is a bulldog how can we ever criticize the club for letting them hang the players out to dry (last years Souths debacle). Unless we as supporters are prepared to back them...
  50. good doggie

The feeling of pleasure or satisfaction derived from the misfortune of others
  51. good doggie

Ahh Schadenfreude not the most noble of sentiments but who cares ?
  52. good doggie

3-2-1 vs Warriors

Me too
  53. good doggie

Mbye to 5/8

Mbye was hugely disappointing last night & his only chance at 5/8 should be in nsw cup.
  54. good doggie

Tim Browne's Goal Kicking

Tim Browne reminded me of a great Bulldogs goal kicking forward from years gone by........George Taylforth
  55. good doggie

Dogs leave door open for SBW, deny pursuit of Hopoate

As far as i`m concerned he would be as welcome as snot in a snorkel
  56. good doggie

Lloyd Perret

no!
  57. good doggie

Our X-Factor

Mate there is no need to wait you have already been proven wrong lol
  58. good doggie

Canterbury Bulldogs halfback Moses Mbye wants a Des Hasler contract clause

Agree with you there Assassin except for Marty Bella threw it in in his last game for us. Which i think was a GF from memory
  59. good doggie

Sonny Bill Willams welcomed back into the fold

https://www.mensline.org.au/
  60. good doggie

Sonny Bill Willams welcomed back into the fold

Sorry to hear this Boxer it is a very serious problem in Australia . I strongly suggest you try this link for support. Good luck mate
  61. good doggie

Fox Sports Lab reveals why your team needs to lose the penalty count

Lies, damn lies & statistics Or just maybe our side is penalized that frequently that most of our games have to be won against the flow of penalties
  62. good doggie

I almost feel sorry for them......almost;)

The eels are becoming a bloody half way house (2 ex cons in the side now) . Though have to say that was a good effort last night, I think they will have a lot of trouble backing up after the bashing they took. Money on the Warriors next week
  63. good doggie

Jacob Loko charged with 'high range' DUI

Well if this infraction ends his career as a rugby league player Loko can always try his hand at politics. The new opposition leader just fessed up to two previous DUI offenses, then i guess pollies are not role models .
  64. good doggie

3-2-1

1.T-rex 2.lafai 3.tolman
  65. good doggie

Blogging with the Boss - A chance to chat to Raelene

Well i have found that most Kiwis tend to make the Scottish look like spendthrifts. So i would like to ask her if this trait is stopping her from opening the purse strings & meeting the market to sign our Rockstar fullback. No offense to our friends from across the ditch just an observation...
  66. good doggie

Barba: I would have quit NRL for family

"We're all grown men here" The jury is still out on this in Barbas` case
  67. good doggie

The most important poll of 2013: Do we want barba for our finals?

Barba has failed this year to put his body between attacking players & out try line. Further the deceitful manner in which he has conducted himself (compassionate versus monetary grounds) leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The fact is he doesn`t want to be a part of our team & I do not wish him...
  68. good doggie

Timoteo Lafai - 2013 Discussion Thread

Bullshit ......... posted nearly 3 weeks ago on 1eyedeel bye a snake oil salesman ffs
  69. good doggie

GRAND FINAL 2012 THREAD: Bulldogs v Storm [Predictions]

Just gotta be the Bulldogs!.... not a team of mercenaries owned by a foreign billionaire
  70. good doggie

Ben Barba............What can i say!

Have not enjoyed watching a Canterbury player this much since Les Johns.
  71. good doggie

Bulldogs logo used for another club!!!

Maybe we stole their logo
  72. good doggie

Injuries from last night

Obviously a short circuit in that cyborg brain fool.
  73. good doggie

Bulldogs sign Krisnan Inu

The Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs have secured the services of New Zealand Warriors outside back Krisnan Inu, with the Kiwi international joining the Club today after being granted an immediate release from his Warriors contract. Media Please Note: Interview opportunity details for today...
  74. good doggie

Post Match Des : Titans game.

Do the bookies sponsor the referees ?
  75. good doggie

Hodkinson a possibility to return next week

Be great to have him back although Keating seems a lot more comfortable at 7 than 6, things sure are looking up.
  76. good doggie

T-Rex answers call of the premiers and signs up for another two years

By Adrian Proszenko & Daniel Lane The Sydney Morning Herald. FINALLY, some good news for Manly fans. After losing their coach and their budding superstar out wide, their latest Australian international, Tony Williams, will remain in the Sea Eagles' nest. Williams, who was the hottest...
  77. good doggie

Roberts concedes his career at Canterbury Bulldogs could finish after this weekend

Have to agree with Mad dog it`s great to see Ben back..... hope he kills em!
  78. good doggie

Hi

Thanks for the great welcome guys ........catch you in the Forums.
  79. good doggie

Hi

Hello to everyone from a new Kenneller & long time Canterbury Bankstown supporter living on the South Coast @ Nowra