Search results

1. Flanagun

All stars teams announced

Home doesn't necessarily mean the place where everything begins. Just ask anyone who was born in a bus stop. It's time to bring Adam home to Belmore.
  2. Flanagun

All stars teams announced

Adam Elliott! Great opportunity for the dogs boys to get in his ear about coming back home.
  3. Flanagun

News Canterbury Bulldogs chairman John Khoury set to step down

All totally amicable and a unanimous decision.... seems legit lol
  4. Flanagun

Bulldogs vs Storm Pre-Season 3-2-1

Xerri most overrated dogs player of 2024 and Burton most unfairly maligned is already locked in lol
  5. Flanagun

Why would we post on threads saying how bright the future is if we don't really feel good about those at the helm and the future they are shaping? Honestly, when are you going to learn - you can't project your opinions or optimism onto others. Polly called exactly what was going on behind...
  6. Flanagun

Yeah, fair. Just thought given the amount of shade he had thrown at others, one certain member deserved a little humble pie. Anyway, I made my point. I'm sorry. I'll stop replying now.
  7. Flanagun

Yep... you called this. And people say you're a troll who doesn't know what he's talking about lol
  8. Flanagun

Can someone do a welfare check on @DinkumDog? I would, but we don't talk any more. lol
  9. Flanagun

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

How would you cop heat for that? Majority of the forum has a hate stiffy for Burton lol I think he’s one of those players who will become very successful and make us regret letting him go if he ends up somewhere else.
  10. Flanagun

Come on, don’t start dumping on our best metre eater of last year, fam. It’s almost like you want the old Flanagun back.
  11. Flanagun

Hi cuddle a bunny, fam. Get a bit of happiness in your life <3
  12. Flanagun

Exactly. It really was a huge ask to find here and lead the team in his first assignment as a regular NRL half. It’s going to take him time to get used to playing with a 50 percent new spine. It’s only a trial, ffs. I don’t think he was even as bad as some people are saying., It was this sort...
  13. Flanagun

I think it’s the other way around, tbh. We are making him look worse. Looked pretty good under Potter, Gos confidence is shot. Might well come good if the other boys around him continue to play well. In before half a dozen keyboard warriors call me a troll for stating an opinion.
  14. Flanagun

News Coaches Under Pressure-CAMERON CIRALDO - Bulldogs

Oh look, it's another member needlessly tagging me in a post I have nothing to do with then suggesting I talk too much.
  15. Flanagun

Food. Why Did We Choose to Eat That?!

Nah, milk. More marketable that way.... at least in some circles
  16. Flanagun

The Murika Thread

Don't get how anyone can deny the man is a nutcase, regardless of political affiliation.
  17. Flanagun

The Murika Thread

How can he be sleepy if he's already sleeping?
  18. Flanagun

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

If either of them don't work out in the halves, we could always give them a run at prop lol
  19. Flanagun

Food. Why Did We Choose to Eat That?!

You won’t look back after you’ve tried bull milk. Has more body.
  20. Flanagun

News Player who walked out

Have been doing that for months now, and nothing changes, so from now on, every time I see him talking negatively about me, he gets reported.
  21. Flanagun

Australian Survivor

My issue with her is that move she pulled with the Peta vote was dumb. There was never any way they weren't going to notice she had voted the other way, and it blew up what could have been a very powerful, game controlling alliance. She lucked out with the tribe swap, otherwise she'd be in big...
  22. Flanagun

Australian Survivor

Yeah, he wants Kirby gone, but shouldn't base how whole strategy around that vendetta. That's what mark did, and look where he is. My issue with him playing it last night is, I don't think the titans three are going to flip. So he could have effectively played it for Garrick, then the other...
  23. Flanagun

Never said I studied law.... but was RFM allowed back to training? Yes. So I wasn't wrong. Since you are handing out unsolicited advice, here's some from me - try posting how you want, minding your business and letting other people do the same. I haven't even said anything vaguely...
  24. Flanagun

Thanks, fam. This 1967 bloke has had it in for me from day dot. Constantly tags me or replies to me challenging my position, then calls me arrogant because I don't change it. Constantly talks about me behind my back. We have agreed in the past not to interact.... but he continued to reply to...
  25. Flanagun

Australian Survivor

Why is it selfish? It's his idol. It's his decision whether he wants to play it or not. I don't believe in playing an idol for someone else, unless it's going to give you a numbers advantage, which it wouldn't have done. He was blindsided, anyway. Thought the titans three were going to vote with...
  26. Flanagun

Australian Survivor

Yeah, some of them have gone way too hard too fast. Luckiest player in the game is Kirby. She was really stupid orchestrating that vote against Peta and then voting the other way…. As if they wouldn’t have noticed. Then she starts gunning for Feras straight after. WaBut the tribe swap has really...
  27. Flanagun

All I said was I didn’t think the club had any legal grounds to stand RFM down. And I never said I had inside information. I clearly said it was my opinion. Did the club sack him? No. They stood him down from training, his manager publicly demanded answers and the next minute, RFM was back at...
  28. Flanagun

No, it's not. And kindly point out one instance of me criticising either Gus or Ciraldo on this thread. Literally all I have said is people should refrain from abusing Topine until when they don't know the details of what is going on behind the scenes.
  29. Flanagun

I think you're the one who needs help, tbh.
  30. Flanagun

I think what you mean is stop posting, because there is nothing from me even vaguely resembling trolling on this thread. Now jog on.
  31. Flanagun

I'd literally hit the report button once in my kennel career before today. Just hit it three times in the last half hour over one out of control poster.
  32. Flanagun

Bull. Shit. Name one comment I've made on this thread that is trolling. The abuse towards Jackson started before any of us even commented on this thread. And it's a pattern that's been going on for many years on here. A certain group of fans can't keep their criticisms to performance related...
  33. Flanagun

No, I don't. And you cvan not be allowed to go around spewing your poison any longer.
  34. Flanagun

You really don't get it, do you? Criticising performance is completely different to personal and targeted abuse. Just reported like three of your comments. Hope you get a long holiday this time.
  35. Flanagun

Here's an idea. Why not try abusing nobody for a change?
  36. Flanagun

Oh, bullshit. I didn't do shit on this thread. If a bunch of grown men can't see they shouldn't me making abusive comments about a player with known mental health struggles, they deserve to be called out. And enough's enough. For the first time, I will report you. Hopefully it will be a...
  37. Flanagun

You really don't like being an active member on this forum, do you?
  38. Flanagun

Really? On a thread about mental health? Just when I thought you couldn't get any more classless.
  39. Flanagun

Yeah, sorry about that. We should have just left people to make their hateful, abusive comments in Zen like peace.
  40. Flanagun

Australian Survivor

I like Mark, but he really got blinded by emotion and fucked up big time last night. Should have known he couldn't work with Sarah and Rianna after they told the others about his plan (even though they didn't believe it). Burnt his idol too. He's in trouble, I think. He, Rianna and Sarah all...
  41. Flanagun

I bathed with a toaster, but little did I know it was one of those toasters that runs on positivity and not electricity. Bless you, poor misguided soul.
  42. Flanagun

Name one time I've attacked them personally. Just one. This is a footy forum. Criticism of performance or footy related decision making of anyone employed by the club is fair game. What is not fair game is malicious personal attacks....particularly against those with documented mental health...
  43. Flanagun

True. We need to keep you away from political threads so you're not tempted to leave again!
  44. Flanagun

Ok, that's your opinion, and I'm not even arguing it. Doesn't mean it's cool for people to go around calling him weak and a pussy when he has documented mental health issues. Mental health matters. I never said he's a superstar, or even that he should be at the club moving forward. All I said...
  45. Flanagun

Because he genuinely believes we'd be better off without Gus... and a few others at the club. He's a genuine dude. Albeit one with different opinions to most on here.
  46. Flanagun

Just waltzes in here and acts like he's been around since 2016, or something.
  47. Flanagun

A bit off topic, but I dreamt we beat Parra 46-6 in round one the other week lol
  48. Flanagun

Don't kbow much about @04 Dreaming, but I like @Polly Power, fam. I've had some chats with him, and while he is very disgruntled, finds it hard to hide his disapproval of the current direction of the club, and can be a bit... shall we say, relentless with his posts, he was once a very...
  49. Flanagun

I disagree. Standards filter from the top down. And Morrin has produced some lazy and sloppy defence so far in his short career. He has still shown plenty, and I'm definitely not writing him off....he runs off the back fence and will probably become a really solid first grader for us. But the...
  50. Flanagun

Name a player who hasn't shown that at times for us in recent years. It's called a lack of belief and that starts at the top. Even guys from winning cultures like Kikau, Reed and the much maligned Burton have been caught napping at times.
  51. Flanagun

You should start believing in participation awards. It's the only way you'll ever get any accolades for your shit banter lol
  52. Flanagun

Never said he wasn't good. He is a little on the small side for an NRL backrower, though. Having said that, I hope he does get an opportunity somewhere else. PS Not like Gus to change his mind. How out of character lol
  53. Flanagun

You might be right about him being too small... but the fact he earnt an NRL contract at his size proves one thing - he isn't a "pussy" as some are saying.
  54. Flanagun

Fam, as long as you’re not calling him weak and a pussy without knowing the details like some of the people on here, I have no issue. All I’m saying is people shouldn’t judge the guy without knowing the details.
  55. Flanagun

You should probably wait to see what happened before you shoot your mouth off too much.
  56. Flanagun

Name one time before this I’ve ever claimed to be in the know or have inside mail, fam. Others may do that, but I never have. The reason I spoke up this time is because I believe my mail is good in this case. And if it’s on the money, there’s a lot more to it than that. But anyway, happy to let...
  57. Flanagun

Fair enough, bro. All I’m asking is that people stop hating on the guy. Apart from that, I’m more than happy to let things run their course.
  58. Flanagun

Yeah, don’t think I can get banned for finally replying to someone who has taken passive aggressive potshots at me for months and just did it again … but dreams are free. Keep reaching for that rainbow.
  59. Flanagun

Sure Psycho Doggie. It’s the people who are defending Topine who are the problem. Not the people who are making the vile and abusive comments towards him…. Or those who are liking them.
  60. Flanagun

Sure am, buddy. Thanks for asking.,
  61. Flanagun

No way the RLPA would get involved when there’s potential legal action in the works, mate. They can’t be saying or doing anything that might prejudice court proceedings.
  62. Flanagun

Wouldn’t surprise me. Honestly, I will take no joy in it. But I do think Topine deserves to be heard given some of the rubbish being talked about him. Having said that, Rothfield is an agenda driven, bitter old man. No doubt in my mind about that.
  63. Flanagun

Ah, should have known you’d throw your 2 cents in… all the usual suspects lol I have not gone out of my way to paint the club in a negative light. I have expressed genuine misgivings about the recent decision making of the two people running the team and the club’s footy operations. I have also...
  64. Flanagun

*shrugs
  65. Flanagun

Whatever, bro. I honestly couldn’t give less of a shit what you think of me. All I want is for people to stop piling on and attacking Topine. The truth will come out in good time.
  66. Flanagun

All you did is draw a false equivalence between a living player who is being aggressively and maliciously vilified on here, and a young player who tragically passed away and is receiving universal sympathy. The circumstances surrounding the former players’ death are still under investigation...
  67. Flanagun

You’re just deflecting, as per usual. There’s no need for us to defend Titmus, because we don’t have a large number of toxic fans attacking his character and calling him a pussy while claiming to give a fuck about mental health. What s more, there is universal acknowledgment that what happened...
  68. Flanagun

I’m actually being pretty balanced here. I have made a genuine effort to be less critical of the club as a general rule, but from what I’ve heard I believe this is a serious issue… and to see people relentlessly attacking the character of a young player without knowing all the details is quite...
  69. Flanagun

Guess they’ll probably be alright as long as they don’t work for the bulldogs and suggest the club is responsible. Talk about tribalism… yikes!
  70. Flanagun

Look, I’m not going to say it again, I don’t really care what you believe. Wait for the details to come out.
  71. Flanagun

It is if the court finds employees acted unnecessarily and created or exacerbated those mental health issues. You don’t know what the club has or hasn’t done to support his mental health. But it’s pretty clear Topine’s legal team, and several former players who have spoken out about the club’s...
  72. Flanagun

It’s not about KPIs, and it’s not about whether he was or wasn’t “up to it” There’s still a right and respectful way to treat people. The issue isn’t that the club wanting players to work hard. That’s all I can say. Wait for the details, fam. Looks like they aren’t far away from breaking.
  73. Flanagun

Don’t see how you think the two situations are in any way comparable. If the club wasn’t worried about this, they wouldn’t have spent the past six months seeking reparations with Jackson.
  74. Flanagun

Yeah … very regrettable situation. Hope the club learns from it. There’s going to be some ugly headlines and negative media attention coming out of this.
  75. Flanagun

Doesn’t mean I don’t have links to people on the know. You can laugh as much as you like, but we’ve been saying the club is headed for an ugly legal battle for months while you guys scoffed at us. And it looks like we were right.
  76. Flanagun

I said there was more to the story and that RFM had good reason to go to Ciraldo in defence of his players. I’m sure it would have come out if the club hadn’t backflipped, held an 11th hour mediation process and let him return to training. The RFM stuff is all tied up with the Topine stuff...
  77. Flanagun

I don’t think so. If there was going to be a settlement it would have been reached by now. Mediation talks seem to have broken down. And personally I think it would be better for Jackson if the truth did come out. It would put to bed the current narrative that he is soft. Anyway, time will tell.
  78. Flanagun

True, but I would still be wary of using words that may be attributed to the player and add further fuel to the pile on. At the end of the day you can talk about timing all you want. But if this didn’t happen, it isn’t an issue.
  79. Flanagun

What did I say about RFM that wasn’t true? We have been saying for months court action is likely over the Topine situation, and this report makes pretty apparent that this is imminent. I’m not sure how you think this is trolling. This is a serious issue. And now, all the crusaders who were...
  80. Flanagun

It’s starting to look like it’s going to court. There has been a long and drawn out mediation process which has apparently fallen through, So I do think it will probably all come out at some stage.
  81. Flanagun

Honestly, from what I’ve heard, Jackson has a legitimate mental health issue, so I really don’t feel comfortable with the word conniving being attached to it. There has been a long mediation process which has apparently been unsuccessful. As for the timing of when the case goes public/ to court...
  82. Flanagun

Good to know the mental health narrative from the Reed thread yesterday has gone out the window again. I have tried to be less negative about the club of late... and I hope we can get through this without too much damage. But from what I have heard, there is a lot more to this story than...
  83. Flanagun

It's a legal matter, you'll just have to wait for details to emerge. But some of us have been saying this was in the works for months (and were ridiculed for it.) It appears we were on the money.
  84. Flanagun

This has been in the works since long before the Titmus incident came back into the media spotlight. It has nothing to do with it, tbh. What I find disgusting is people using the Titmus incident as leverage to insinuate Jackson doesn't have a case, without having a clue about what actually happened.
  85. Flanagun

Wait for the details, fam. A lot more to it than that.
  86. Flanagun

So player welfare isn't an issue unless the player happens to die?. If what I have been told about the incident is true, Jackson has a very good case.
  87. Flanagun

I'd wait for the full story to come out. Not that simple.
  88. Flanagun

Feel good News Article - Mahoney

I never said you said it. But you did call Polly a liar for saying other people did. He isn’t lying about that. That’s all I’m saying.
  89. Flanagun

Fam, people were calling Topine soft, weak, saying he couldn't handle hard work.... as recently as this week I've seen a poster say he's the last bit of "dead wood" that needs to be cleaned out. And all these vile comments while he's on mental health leave. The point is perfectly valid. You...
  90. Flanagun

James Magnussen will take performance-enhancing supplements to break world record and win $1.5m

Attention Bronson Xerri - if NRL doesn't work out second time around, your future is all mapped out, fam.
  91. Flanagun

News Are we screwed? Discuss...

Sad to hear. You will be missed xx
  92. Flanagun

Nothing funny about butterflies. They are important LGBTQI+ allies.
  93. Flanagun

If you think he's doing it for a reaction and want him to stop, wouldn't the best approach be to stop reacting?
  94. Flanagun

Don't hold back... tell me what you really think lol Probably not horrified. Just amused.
  95. Flanagun

I smell nice, thank you. And yeah, booze kills brain cells, but I have a fair few extra ones in the bank after avoiding Sky News and Youtube conspiracy videos for most of my life.
  96. Flanagun

Yeah, but I drink red wine.... so only the feces of more sophisticated bugs and rodents.
  97. Flanagun

Nah, that would be at odds with my social distancing philosophy.
  98. Flanagun

Fair enough.
  99. Flanagun

If the CSIRO put out a statement saying unflushed toilet water is bad for you, I bet you'd drink from yours.
  100. Flanagun

News Liam Knight

She's gonna dump Liam for Sammy Hughes? That could cause friction... and not the good kind.