Search results

1. Game Breaker

What is your favourite (CURRENT) TV Show

Finished first season of Narcos on netflix, pretty good. Based on the rise and fall of Colombian drug lord Pablo Escobar in the 80's and early 90's, I had no idea how rich this guy was, like Bill Gates level rich. This guy had so much money he had to bury millions, maybe billions around the...
  2. Game Breaker

Soccer The Gunners Super Thread

Love the new kit
  3. Game Breaker

Game of Thrones

If he really has the blood of the dragon, why not? or maybe he warged himself into Ghost (his direwolf). If Kit is telling the truth, he only said he won't be back next season, he didn't say anything about season 7
  4. Game Breaker

Game of Thrones

Sounds about right. That 20 minute scene would've chewed up a lot of the budget, when you take into account all the extras, CGI, multiple choreographed fight scenes etc. The same with Dany's 'how to train your dragon' scene. For a tv show, the CGI in that scene was very well done.
  5. Game Breaker

Game of Thrones

That's the Cleganebowl, another fan theory. The fight scenes haven't been that great this season, but the White Walkers sequence at the end of episode 8 was epic. Took them 25 days to film a 20 minute sequence, that's movie level.
  6. Game Breaker

Heritage Jersey

I wonder where they'll put Ben Czislowski's name on the jersey
  7. Game Breaker

Another big reason I'm happy we are in the GF...

Well, he was very underwhelming
  8. Game Breaker

Where did it go wrong in your opinion?

Kicking game was poor, instead of putting pressure on Souths they had most of their 1st hit ups on the 30m line. Didn't help with Ennis out and Hodkinson on one leg
  9. Game Breaker

souFFS memes

10. Game Breaker

80 Year Logo

I think he means we celebrated 70 years in 2004, but we'll be celebrating 80 years in 2015
  11. Game Breaker

80 Year Logo

It honestly looks that good I think with some slight modifications we can adopt it full time. Obviously replacing the 80 years with Bulldogs and removing the 1935-2015 at the bottom, it isn't that much of a change to the current one. A more prominent CB logo incorporated is vital imo, it just...
  12. Game Breaker

80 Year Logo

Good point 2004 was our 70th year, and we were celebrating it then. 2014 is our 80th year, but we celebrate the completion of it next year
  13. Game Breaker

80 Year Logo

How awesome is it?
  14. Game Breaker

GET EXCITED we are coming home to Belmore in 2015

Driving through Belmore this week will give a taste of what the atmosphere will be like Great decision
  15. Game Breaker

ADF officer withdraws assault claim

White Rangerovers especially
  16. Game Breaker

Reynolds brain snap,again

Actually, I agree with OP Technically that was a sin bin offense, a professional foul. Luckily we weren't down to 12 for that last play
  17. Game Breaker

Support in strange places ...

Apart from us, I think only Roosters fans and anyone who enjoys a good LOL@Souff$ will be supporting the Dogs Brace yourselves for a whole week of Souths stories in the media. They'll talk about their history, 43 years of failure, Sattlers broken jaw, Clive Churchill, getting kicked out of the...
  18. Game Breaker

Soccer The Manchester United SUPER Thread

yeah, DM is pretty bad. One of the world's worst sources for news
  19. Game Breaker

Already losing the dressing room?
  20. Game Breaker

Immediate retaliation is required !!!

He's probably just excited to be in the vicinity of such a successful club, look at his face
  21. Game Breaker

The Paul Carige semi final on Fox Sports tomorrow

Sterlo's reactions to Carige's brain farts were freaking hilarious.
  22. Game Breaker

Offside during golden point

I agree, deciding the game and ending a teams season based on that was never going to happen Manly players were offside during Reynolds field goal attempt was charged down too, but that's expected
  23. Game Breaker

T-Rex

In a couple of those, if he was able to offload it would've made things interesting
  24. Game Breaker

MATCH THREAD | Preliminary Final | Bulldogs vs Panthers

Manly had key players out, if they play tonight we lose Penrith have a week off and would be prepared well by Cleary. It gets tougher
  25. Game Breaker

Josh Jackson " Chicken Wing Tackle "

He's gone imo Will miss 1 week it looks like
  26. Game Breaker

Who are united playing in the CL this week?
  27. Game Breaker

Early Thoughts: Semi Finals - Bulldogs vs Manly Saturday 20 September

Having it at the SFS against Manly is practically a home game for us Exactly right, preparation is important physically but more so mentally. We can lose before the match even starts if we get too cocky, but Des won't let that happen
  28. Game Breaker

Oscar Pistorius found not guilty of pre-meditated murder

He might find it hard to foot the bill
  29. Game Breaker

Melbourne in Melbourne

That's correct, I remember that stupid decision by them Smith's ankle actually But they think he should be ok to play on Sunday, if we played them on Friday it might have been 50/50
  30. Game Breaker

Last Movie Watched.....

Guardians of the Galaxy 9/10 Pretty freakin awesome. The comedy in it was well timed, great soundtrack, plot been done before though. Overall a fun movie to watch
  31. Game Breaker

Melbourne in Melbourne

No Smith for that game as well
  32. Game Breaker

I can't help but feel excited, but I'll wait til it's confirmed on Arsenal.com
  33. Game Breaker

Other players in the new jersey Might as well wear body paint
  34. Game Breaker

Moyes was the Chosen One after all It was really Fergie's fault
  35. Game Breaker

Graham Vs O'Meley

Graham easily
  36. Game Breaker

Looks so tight
  37. Game Breaker

11pm London time, so 8am on Friday here for all 3 jerseys
  38. Game Breaker

Wenger will probably say Abou "injury magnet" Diaby and Joel Campbell will be like "new" signings
  39. Game Breaker

Debuchy signing done? Reports saying he confirmed it on French TV after the loss to Germany
  40. Game Breaker

2014 World Cup Thread

While this is Krul's entrance
  41. Game Breaker

2014 World Cup Thread

I'm going the complete opposite, Germany v Argentina final No Neymar is no blessing, he is a huge loss. Plus they have Fred, he's like the Fernando Torres of Brazil
  42. Game Breaker

Could be a decoy
  43. Game Breaker

Rolf Harris found guilty of 12 charges.

Oh jeez This creep got 5 years with a non-parole period of 2.5 years Pathetic
  44. Game Breaker

Mitch brown vs Manly

1 error a game?
  45. Game Breaker

Gould said that Stewart matai foran legends

He doesn't hate us He always talks us up with the Dogs of War stuff, and how he tells players "if you get the chance go to the Bulldogs"
  46. Game Breaker

Mitch brown vs Manly

His natural position is FB Just had a bad game
  47. Game Breaker

Gould said that Stewart matai foran legends

They're senior players in their team Not a big deal
  48. Game Breaker

2014 World Cup Thread

Why would you go to a stadium to watch a game on the big screen?
  49. Game Breaker

2014 World Cup Thread

I fancy a Germany v Argentina final although the Germans need to improve their start against France. Algeria is basically the French B team and nearly took it to penalties
  50. Game Breaker

I am so MAD Gallen got man of the match

Hoffman was our best forward though Gallen took too many hit ups 20m out from their line. We needed attacking plays in those situations, not Gallen and Bird with their pointless runs
  51. Game Breaker

Old Skool Shoutout

Very boring Like a ghost town
  52. Game Breaker

Lucky Ox is coming back soon. But we really need to buy now
  53. Game Breaker

Liverpool relegation watch 2012/13

Aren't you a Liverpool supporter, or did I miss something?
  54. Game Breaker

Your season now rests with RvP's fitness. If he's fit he'll start scoring goals, and you might just scrape it in the top 4. He was a big reason why Arsenal made the top 4 a couple seasons ago. If not, then the best you can hope for is Europa league...... or winning the CL this year and...
  55. Game Breaker

I say Olympiacos would be happy with that considering the other potential teams they could've drawn
  56. Game Breaker

Arsenal v Bayern Munich again
  57. Game Breaker

Have the Indo's hacked us yet ???

Nobody fully trusts each other, that's why everyone spies. But just because they spy doesn't mean they don't have friendly relations as you suggested.
  58. Game Breaker

No, not initially. It's a little confusing, but first it comes down to goal difference between the teams in question. If they're still equal after that, then it goes to goals scored, away goals etc.
  59. Game Breaker

No, not yet. We just need a point against Napoli to top the group, but if we lose and BVB beat Marseille (most likely) then Arsenal, Napoli and Dortmund all finish on 12 pts. Then it comes down to goal difference between those 3 teams (i.e. the Marseille games don't count) Since Dortmund and...
  60. Game Breaker

SBY isn't running for re-election
  61. Game Breaker

Of course they're friendly relations, the spying doesn't change that. You said that everyone spies, so by your logic no friendly relations exist because the spying negates that. You're not making sense
  62. Game Breaker

Call it what you like, you're still defending Abbotts position. I say if you want to defend our country, then you should defend our interests and protect the friendly relations we have with our nearest neighbour
  63. Game Breaker

or spy on them
  64. Game Breaker

Wait a sec, are you saying you're not defending Abbott? Really? and you misunderstood the childish line
  65. Game Breaker

Spying on his wife crosses the line whether you like it or not. If it's acceptable then it wouldn't be a secret Its also pretty stupid, his wife isn't going to be talking about national security matters on her mobile phone. Honestly, I think you're the one playing the victim card on behalf of...
  66. Game Breaker

I don't think they've spied on our PM's family
  67. Game Breaker

Maitua Suspended Indefinitely

Elbow Bending Crew
  68. Game Breaker

Well, there's the "boat people". Indonesia have stopped military cooperation with Australia. If Abbott wants any chance of "stopping the boats" then he desperately needs Indonesia on his side. They don't need us. Then there's the Aussie businesses operating there. and most importantly, they're...
  69. Game Breaker

Indonesia bugged by Aust Gov

It's because we got caught the reason why we can't just say fuk em. You're not meant to get caught, and when you do you have to act diplomatically, especially after spying on his family. I don't know why people are talking about war, it won't get that bad. Indonesia have just stopped any...
  70. Game Breaker

I wasn't referring to an apology, but he ordered a review of NSA activities which at least calms the situation down
  71. Game Breaker

The Indonesians don't care who was PM, all they see is the Australian government spied on the President and his family and Abbott is now the PM. Plus, the spying dates back to when Howard was PM. The fuk them attitude won't work, especially considering they're our closest neighbour with a...
  72. Game Breaker

Play the diplomacy game. The Indonesians aren't stupid and won't surprised they were being spied on, but how you respond is critical. Look at the way Obama responded when the Germans were pissed they were being spied on, he at least handled it better diplomatically.
  73. Game Breaker

The issue isn't just about the spying itself, it's the way it was handled diplomatically. Abbott pretty much shrugged his shoulders and said "So what?". Its a delicate situation, and Abbott should've responded with a little more respect. Also, that fact the they spied on the presidents wife...
  74. Game Breaker

Soldado? you need to sell him. He's not scoring goals, not worth his price. Suarez, Giroud, Lukaku, Rooney, Sturridge will bring better returns imo and are in better form, depends who you can afford. Spurs aren't scoring goals atm 3 Arsenal midfielders puts too many eggs in one basket, I would...
  75. Game Breaker

United fans coming out when their team wins, where were they when they lost to WBA or Man City?
  76. Game Breaker

Yeah why would Shrek say that before the big game at OT, only thing it will accomplish is motivate Arsenal
  77. Game Breaker

Huge win First English club to win there Gibbs played the whole 90mins this morning, did I miss something?
  78. Game Breaker

Aston Villa Superthread

Awesome win Looking forward to the next bump in 2 years
  79. Game Breaker

Syria

Sort of It's more like a coalition that is arming and financing them, mainly Saudi Arabia, Qatar, and Turkey. Nothing that can really be traced back to the US, they're most likely providing intelligence support.
  80. Game Breaker

In other news, how fkn awesome is Ramsey? It's unbelievable how much he's improved this past year
  81. Game Breaker

Theories for this performance.

Two words: Ben Barba
  82. Game Breaker

James Graham for captain

I agree Ennis is a pot plant, he is no leader. Graham can inspire a team
  83. Game Breaker

Your Election Vote

Really a hard time? I'll help you out.. The war was based on a lie .. No WMD's Hundreds of thousands people died Saddam was powerless by 2003, plus he propped up by the US originally Lets not forget the geopolitical benefit to the US
  84. Game Breaker

For a good read, go visit the Real Madrid facebook page So many comments about Ozil
  85. Game Breaker

Did we deliberately lose last night's game?

The amount of stupid penalties we gave away on our line was perhaps a ploy for some good goal line defense practice
  86. Game Breaker

Syria

From 2007 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9RC1Mepk_Sw But I don't think they'll just go after Iran. In a conventional war US will win, but Iran won't fight in a conventional war. The US will go after them in a covert fashion They already are, well mainly Saudi Arabia and Qatar with US...
  87. Game Breaker

I think it will We have the best attacking midfielder in the league. Strikers would love to have the chance to play with Ozil. Best signing since Bergkamp
  88. Game Breaker

Use your wildcard. I also bought Ozil, he's only worth 10 pounds, so I think it's a bargain. But I have to wait and see if Wenger will start him right away, he might just give him a little game time for the first few weeks to help him settle in.
  89. Game Breaker

Update: 9 hrs 31 mins to go
  90. Game Breaker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO5nfQEqGOg#t=196
  91. Game Breaker

Don't think so RM haven't played any UCL games yet
  92. Game Breaker

Geez I feel sorry for Palace Chamakh and Bendtner
  93. Game Breaker

Daily Mirror have a live deadline day blog specifically for Arsenal http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/arsenal-transfer-deadline-day-live-2244841
  94. Game Breaker

That goal was immense, a genuine team goal.
  95. Game Breaker

If Rosicky depresses you, then clicking the link below might make you suicidal http://au.eurosport.com/football/premier-league/2011-2012/wenger-bendtner-will-stay-at-arsenal_sto3902442/story.shtml