Search results

1. S

Sin Bin for Some- but Not others ?

Sam Hughes sin binned for 10 mins, yet Klemmer goes on report twice in 1 game and is Not sin binned ... i cannot work it out.
  2. S

Vaping - Bup

Anyone familiar with this and side effects ?
  3. S

RFM you out there ? Your Silence is deafening !

Where is our Club Captain RFM. Piss weak he has not said a word in Months ...
  4. S

why are we paying $2.22 for Fuel

Ask Albo, he has no idea on the cost of Fuel when asked recently , and recently added back the tax to fuel. And then wants to tell us how he will reduce the cost of living... this guys a total fraud.
  5. S

Belmore Game this Sunday

Whos going ? I know we are , win loose or draw, happy to be back at Belmore.
  6. S

why isnt Flanno kicking ?

seems like an odd one to me , but there must be a reason?
  7. S

Frothburg has his say on Canterbury and Barrett

Anyone see him giving it to Club and Barrett on NRL last night regarding the sacking of Kyle Flanagan again. It seems to me he was just sprouting the words of his mate and ex sharks coach , Shane Flanagan father of Kyle. He was asking why Barrett decided to axe him again for last week, and...
  8. S

Cory Waddell signing ?

Did he Sign ? , as the members letters from the board do not mention him at all in the list of new signings for 2021...?
  9. S

So whats the point of voting

if 116 signatures on a piece of paper can change a board room ?
  10. S

So where were all these so called Sponsors

When we didnt have a sponsor , so now they want to whinge about a deal with the new sponsor...
  11. S

News Jaeman Salmon (Parra) charged with drink driving

Jaeman Salmon apparently charged today with drink driving and smashing up a few cars along the way....
  12. S

Best Way to make it Known- Bulldogs supporters flood game-NSW Cup Grand Final

Come on everyone should be at Leichardt Game on Sunday to support our GF team , it would make a real statement if we could flood the game with supporters! Sunday afternoon 3.00PM weather looks good , no excuses not to turn up.
  13. S

Opinion Should we Pay the $250000 Fine or Just say No

My thoughts are we should inform the NRL we have fined the players and will not be paying the $250K fine, at the end of the day what can the NRL do to impose it? if we dont pay it are they going to Fine us again?
  14. S

Danny Weidler cops it from Souths Ben Teo

So Funny, Weedler and Ben Teo get into words of wisdom , after Ben refused to answer any questions from weedler at a news conference today. If you can download it from Nine news tonight , and play it back, it gave me a lot of happiness to see weedler finally told what we all want to say to...
  15. S

Can I ask , what happened to the CH9 Reply letter i posted?

Was it deemed unsuitable for Bulldog supporters? I cannot find the thread any longer...