Search results

1. S

Immigration debate

I remember, someone here defending the Migrant intake #, some months back, Can he please step forward.
  2. S

James Fisher Harris signs with Warriors

Roosters also have a shit load of Money for next year ... if we are looking for a Prop , No chance
  3. S

Reed Mahoney is a liability

Author needs to give himself an uppercut.
  4. S

Sin Bin for Some- but Not others ?

Sam Hughes sin binned for 10 mins, yet Klemmer goes on report twice in 1 game and is Not sin binned ... i cannot work it out.
  5. S

Climate Change

Enter the Albo / Bowen effect. Building Solar Panels in Australia :laughing: , but take 2 x jets to the same meeting.. FFS
  6. S

News Brawl erupts between soufs and roosters fans

media coverup on this ...
  7. S

Australian Political Discussion Thread 3.0

January 2024 immigration figures which showed that annual net arrivals hit a record 482,000: this shit is out of control........
  8. S

Zane Tetevano signs a one-year deal

Any Help on field is fine by me.
  9. S

News Player who walked out

i think you need to harden up , and face the fact it was not a mental heath issue to start with.
  10. S

Electric vs petrol cars

didnt Hertz just get rid of the EV cars fleet , they state they were all to expensive to maintain... So much for Commercial applications.
  11. S

Electric vs petrol cars

thank you for explaining that
  12. S

Electric vs petrol cars

what's a plug in Hybrid car ? isnt Plug in all electric ?
  13. S

The Formula One Thread

$77 million reported as the carrot figure to get Hamilton to take the knee at Ferrari.
  14. S

Electric vs petrol cars

Yes but why not fit a Generator off the wheels , drive shaft etc or something simple like that to keep the battery charged ?
  15. S

Electric vs petrol cars

Why do electric cars not charge themselves whilst driving? , by the way i drive a hybrid F150
  16. S

Hutchison Pre Season Press Conference

prob one of the longest press conference's I've seen from any player.. Nice 11.30 Minute's
  17. S

Vaping - Bup

Anyone familiar with this and side effects ?
  18. S

News Vale Carl Webb 1981-2023 sadly passes away

RIP Carl Webb. Condolences to Family and Friends , certainly puts things into perspective.
  19. S

News Brittany Higgins enquiry

mean while BH is off spending her 3 mill payout .
  20. S

SMH Luai

Rumour - i heard he has signed with us already for 2025, will be announced shortly , all the Tigers talk is just Hype .
  21. S

Official Gus on Twitter

Lots of Rothfields on here lately
  22. S

EV's

Hybrid, is the way to go forget EV.
  23. S

Official Bulldogs Ultimate Home Ground

ok i may go to a game this year.
  24. S

Kmart pulls product from shelves after shocking Hamas blunder

you forgot to add the "Terrorist" Islamic organisation.
  25. S

Official A New Breed in Hutchinson, Mann, Turpin and Faamausili

I like the 4 signings, they replace the players that have not done the job for us for the last 4 years or so, so out with the old in with the new.
  26. S

2023 melbourne cup

you know as much about Horse pain as you do Rugby League.
  27. S

News The Lapdog Process

its no myth it was part of the neg for prisoner swap over many years... the US did not steal the money ! it was money held in Korea and was offered to Iran. the US placed certain Sanctions on Iran to be able to use the money.
  28. S

News The Lapdog Process

and he threw 6 billion in the biscuit tin for Iran to keep terrorist in business.
  29. S

News The Lapdog Process

im sick of hearing about Isreal /Palestine , the war being going on for 80 years. Now back to Ukraine
  30. S

News The Lapdog Process

No conflict while Trump was in office.
  31. S

See Campbelltown / claymore and airds in all its beauty

So he doesn't have a licence ? or a car ? or both ? just curious why catch train and bus for a site visit..... it does make you think why they built schools next to a jail in the 70s- who makes that shit up.
  32. S

See Campbelltown / claymore and airds in all its beauty

Scared the fuck out of me when that Chick appeared from no where :sweatsmile:
  33. S

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

ok maybe so about the 40 kids as i read now its still to be confirmed, but the other 260 kids are confirmed and True if not more? so you support this terrorist attack?
  34. S

News The Mole: Bulldogs meeting to decide Josh Addo-Carr's future after 'dramatic' week

You forgot to mention the 40 Kids who were Butchered , or the 260 Kids killed at a music festival.. which then kicked off this latest round of bombings, and will End Hamas for Good.
  35. S

Thats 1 of the Dumbest things ive seen posted for a while considering what the context was around that day
  36. S

Membership 2024

$125 pp for 4 home games
  37. S

Liverpool stadium

Lets hope , they allow for car parking , unlike the shit show at Parramatta.
  38. S

Voice referendum

Albo is PM in case you had forgotten, every chance he gets he pushes the Government Labour Backed of Vote Yes.
  39. S

News Tupac Shooter Arrested

are we sure it wasnt the Don ?
  40. S

Any news on who our number 7 will be in 2024?

im hearing Burton back to centre, Sexton and Taffe to play halfs ?
  41. S

NSW RL Club Champions

I had forgotten how young Karl is , well done team.
  42. S

Voice referendum

Once the NRL and AFL started backing it , thats when i said NO. If Albo needs them , then its doomed to be a failure and false advertising.
  43. S

Voice referendum

Will Albo Cry if the NO vote wins... i do so much want to see him cry again.
  44. S

Official Gus on Twitter

242 People or Statues actually love his post , amazes me...
  45. S

News Bizarre run of NRL signings leaves Bulldogs fans bemused

I am in favour of signing any new players.
  46. S

Dispelling Jake Preston and Davey myth

"critical thought " wow i have read some shit on this forum
  47. S

RFM you out there ? Your Silence is deafening !

Where is our Club Captain RFM. Piss weak he has not said a word in Months ...
  48. S

CC presser vs titans.

Compared with previous games , CC comments make sense. the clubs down the players are down , copping from all sides in media and at least they showed a bit of fight. On to next year.
  49. S

Other News Source Eels looking at Waddell and Alamoti

bye Alomiti, how pumped up was this guy by every commentator at the start of season, He has been average.
  50. S

Official Andrew Davey opens up on life under Ciraldo

gotta love James Graham reply to Davey.
  51. S

No Source Sualauvi Fa’alogo

reminded me of Ben Barba years ago, this kid is special.
  52. S

Opinion 2024 Captain/leaders

I would appoint Preston as Captain.
  53. S

Disgruntled Bulldog Threatening Legal Action

Club should just pay him out and move on RFM as well. Settle it once and for all.
  54. S

Embattled Canterbury Bulldogs coach Cameron Ciraldo says he’s trying to “change behaviours”

one person who witnessed the session speaking on the condition of anonymity said the player was left physically and emotionally scarred after the training punishment. GET REAL ! Emotionally scarred
  55. S

Retiring from sourcing

when the going gets tough the tough get going... and they've gone ! bit like a hard training session :blush:
  56. S

Bulldogs player walks out

identify this person , and fuck them off real quick ! "and one person who witnessed the session speaking on the condition of anonymity said the player was left physically and emotionally scarred after the training punishment."
  57. S

Bulldogs player walks out

This is the turning point we needed in Round 1 2023. Its now in action for 2024.
  58. S

Article: Dogs unrest claims as text message reportedly reveals player ‘frustration’ at coach demands

They get a Rostered day off every time we play so whats the problem .
  59. S

Souths unrest

Waiting for the next Headlines - Racially abused Latrell !
  60. S

why are we paying $2.22 for Fuel

Ask Albo, he has no idea on the cost of Fuel when asked recently , and recently added back the tax to fuel. And then wants to tell us how he will reduce the cost of living... this guys a total fraud.
  61. S

Steve Hansen

Heading off with Eddie Jones on the Wannabies tour.
  62. S

Opinion Update on Signings

Lenu contract has not been signed off by NRL as yet... Go Get him GUS
  63. S

Official Tim Sheens Goooone

Mr Sheen! seems he is not really that polished after all.
  64. S

Brittany has more questions to answer than anyone, apart for Lisa Wilkinson.
  65. S

Voice referendum

Just Vote NO and it goes away. Leave my constitution alone.
  66. S

Sio Siua Taukeiaho Signed

Dylan Napa playing for the roosters this week, there is still hope :p
  67. S

News RLPA vs NRL UPDATE- Civil war set to end

give them all shares in a pub - sorted!
  68. S

Leigh Leopards going to Wembly

apparently Asiata has a lot to answer for with his tackles. I heard to date he has taken out 4 players from the Comp.
  69. S

News RFM Rumours only tumours read on

Pure beat up by Buzz once again , Gus was right the is trying his best to destabilise the club , with the help of an ex board member
  70. S

Sutton - “Difficulties adapting to the club’s defensive structure”

This article stats, Bulldogs confirmed to Daily Telegraph --- WTF i dont believe the Club has confirmed this to a Newspaper ... "The Bulldogs have confirmed to The Daily Telegraph that Faitala-Mariner is free to negotiate with rival clubs."
  71. S

News ‘You’ve been wrong that many times’: Gus’ wild TV clash with reporter over Tino pub claims

Some people want to believe Rothfield over Gus... Now thats fucked up in my opinion.
  72. S

Official Reynolds Announces Retirement

good luck Grub , thanks for the memories.
  73. S

Official Gus Fronts Press Conference

He is doing what every good leader does and taking the heat away from others. I liked it.
  74. S

News DYLAN BROWN ARRESTED

free to play.........
  75. S

Opinion We should hire whoever's doing the Manly salary cap

Schuster... what's all hype about this guy? , he is a good to decent player at best , but not worth 600k a year surely.
  76. S

News Bulldogs v Knights: RFM bouncing back; Fitzgibbon on track

if we win , it has to be the end for Adam Obrien surely.
  77. S

Opinion Is Gus taking the piss while taking the cash ?

Think back 4 years, its alot better at the moment as far as stability within goes.
  78. S

Con-Air: The Hayne Plane conned out of hundreds of thousands in the slammer.

how does he even have 780K stashed around ?
  79. S

Opinion What is our identity?

our Forwards use to be our identity
  80. S

Official Dolphins scoop up averillo for three years

I am just sitting here calmly waiting for the Rothfields article to drop , and the headline "Future Blues centre walks away from Gus and bulldogs"
  81. S

is this the same woman who was on the Bikie investigation committee advising Govt , and turns out she was or had a relationship with the head Bikie in Adelaide ?
  82. S

Social Media Matt Lodge

Why does Dylan Naper come to mind in this scenario , i think i heard Lodge is being paid by 3 different clubs at the moment.
  83. S

Official Flanno senior is Dragons new head coach

maybe , but knowing your only there cause option 1 said No.
  84. S

Official Flanno senior is Dragons new head coach

2nd choice no matter how you look at it.
  85. S

Rumour Alamoti

after the game yesterday v parra, they both need to be goneski.
  86. S

Official Reed not charged

dont forget you get 2 week ban for throwing a water bottle.
  87. S

Opinion Karl Oloapu

i thought Johnathan Thurston was shit when playing for us... Shows how much i know.
  88. S

‘Cheating of the highest order’: Fuming CEO of Warriors sponsor blasts ‘biased’ NRL refs

Just in time for our game, expect the decisions to all go the warriors way this week.
  89. S

Opinion Video Ref or no video ref?

just have the Bunker ref the whole game....piss the middle man off, like what decisions does he actually make these days ?
  90. S

Opinion Uncomfortable truths about today’s game

Fuck you kill this forum.
  91. S

Doug Mulray Dead 71

RIP Uncle... Grew up listening and Laughing alot when he was the king of Radio... shit im getting old
  92. S

Official Gus on Twitter

close this thread
  93. S

Official Round 3 : Bulldogs vs Tigers discussion

Belmore Sold out this Sunday...
  94. S

U.S. Politics - Thread

did anyone else see the video release of the "Storming of the Capital building" Dems have a lot to answer , total BS.
  95. S

News Why NRL has blocked three attempts by Bulldogs to get cap relief for retired skipper

its easy Jacko resigns from his current position , then takes another position
  96. S

Official Oasis? Article: Canterbury Leagues plans development down Canterbury Rd

A council rejecting something.. not unusual, I say push on with Liverpool , Syd Olympic park is not what is needed with our rebuild.