Search results

1. G

Bailey Biondi Odo

I dont usually start these conversations, but on that Clarkys IG page, he said we've cut BBO and upgraded Hoffman to top 30? I haven't seen anything on that, and forgive me if it's posted somewhere else, but what's going on with that? I'm lost...
  2. G

Manu on Schoupp

When Manu got up in Schoupps face at the end, I was pissed that only Burton ran in whilst about 5 or 6 Roosters players did. I don't care what the circumstance, but a team that plays for each other should all rush in and protect each other. Sure, we won tonight, but this was really telling for me.
  3. G

Jordie Barrett All Black full back

I dont know how good he is, or how well he could transition into the NRL, but surely this is the exact type of situation Steve Hansen should be working on for us... (for those who haven't seen it, the All Blacks fullback saying he wants a crack at the NRL)... he must do ok if he is All Black's FB...
  4. G

Brandon Smith Melb

Media saying he is unhappy with Cam Smiths 2 year resigning. Anyone know if he is any good? Prob no chance we can chase him but asking here anyway... (slow on the kennel atm)...
  5. G

Jackson charged in Broncos game

I just read josh Jackson has been charged with grade 1 dangerous throw on pangai. Really? I don't recall seeing anything worth a charge of any type. Wtf are these clowns doing?
  6. G

Luke Keary

I expect some wrath on this thread and apologies if this is already up elsewhere. If it's true he's heading out of souths we have to make a strong play for him. Old fashioned little half back who can push a team around the field... defence might need some work but I'd say his direction and...
  7. G

Peter Wallace

Ivan Cleary sacked = Anthony Griffin likely Panthers coach = Peter Wallace possibly on market... question to Kennel: Would wallace be worth exploring for #7 in 2016?
  8. G

Scrum vs dropout

This post is not about crying foul or sour grapes. We didn't play to our best and perhaps we never would have won the game. Souths did play very well as expected. BUT I cannot get over one specific bad call that ALL of the officials should be held responsible for. The score was 14-6 second half...