Search results

1. G

News Canterbury Bulldogs Set To Apply For Historic NRLW License Declare Themselves Fully Equipped To Host Matches

How? My daughter plays and trains hard, plays hard an wants to be an NRLW player. How does that impede the mens game?
  2. G

Addo carr hamstring

Calm down bro.
  3. G

Should the dogs offer the dragons Mahoney to secure Hunt?

Reed has had no go forward from our pack to do much. He's one of the only blokes we must keep happy. Hunt would be great but regardless of what we give him, he wants to be in Qld. There really is no more to discuss.
  4. G

News 'I beg your pardon': Fuming referee explodes at Bulldogs firebrand Josh Reynolds

Typical treatment of a player in blue and white. Everything 50/50 usually goes against us. Players saying "bullshit" all of absudden getting threatened with the bin. The club needs to fucken do something about this.
  5. G

KO Debut

You serious? Kids 18 and in his first nrl call up. What the fuck more do you want from him.
  6. G

KO Debut

My only request from the club, fans and especially the Kennel is to give him time. Anyone who calls for his head after a bad/quiet game or even 5, needs to shut their mouth!
  7. G

Coby Walker

Texas Ranger's cousin
  8. G

Sam Walker?

He's not on the outer. Roosters are simply putting him back for a couple of weeks. Let him find some confidence then bring him back up.
  9. G

Gerrard Sutton.

I'm trying to be neutral. 2 fwd passes on their 2nd and 3rd tries... that hip drop sin bin he called back 4 or 5 tackles later (when has that ever happened)... penalty count was 11 - 3... im sure the 6 mores were South's too. There is CLEAR bias. Our club needs to be more vocal about this shit.
  10. G

Gerrard Sutton.

I would piss right next yo him so that he knows I could've pissed on him to stop him burning but chose to watch him burn instead
  11. G

Official Round 6 Bulldog V Sutton & Rabbitoh

Fuck all you saying this is our fault... short turn around... a million injuries... a **** of a referee... this was inevitable
  12. G

WHY THE FUCK ARE THEY PLAYING GLORY TO SOUTH SYDNEY AT OUR HOME GAME??????
  13. G

Two tries two fwd passes?
  14. G

Official So good to see Ciraldos faith in Hayze Perham justified!

Bro where did you get that number from???
  15. G

As stated before though, he was filling in at fullback... wing was his better position and he did very well there.
  16. G

This makes me question your ability and knowledge of the game.
  17. G

Perret was a gun! Very smart reader of the game.
  18. G

Official Round 2 vs Storm Match Discussion

This ref. Guy lays in the ruck and yells play on.
  19. G

Sutton needs to be dropped next week
  20. G

I dont care if we win or lose but we need to call out this ref on the fucken bias in the penalties and 6 agains... he's got Melb momentum amd back into the game
  21. G

THIS FUCKEN REF ****
  22. G

Ref scored that for Melb giving them 6 to go yet we haven't had one for ages whilst they've been laying all over us
  23. G

And the ref letting them lay all over us
  24. G

I know we are winning atm but this fucken ref is letting them lay all over us in the ruck
  25. G

Ball Playing Lock

Sorry you lost me when you referred to JJ as a coward. He's the absolute opposite of a coward dude.
  26. G

Bailey Biondi Odo

I dont usually start these conversations, but on that Clarkys IG page, he said we've cut BBO and upgraded Hoffman to top 30? I haven't seen anything on that, and forgive me if it's posted somewhere else, but what's going on with that? I'm lost...
  27. G

Round 1 Bulldogs Vs Manly

Yeah but turbo hit Preston legs with his shoulder... not defending a bomb like that
  28. G

Preston tackled in air = knock on
  29. G

Sorry, I know week 1, but the effort and impact from everyone except Mahony has been shit. I could go on but won't.
  30. G

Official Bulldogs vs Sharks Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Why is our attack really flat and predictable. No off ball movement or runners. Easy to defend against. And our defence... just not tight and precise enough.
  31. G

Do you reckon the players know of/read the kennel?

If I was a player I wouldn't...
  32. G

News SALARY cap pressure has cost the Canterbury Bulldogs one of their best young forwards. Matt Doorey, 22

Watch the NRL fuck us over on his salary and include it in the cap
  33. G

Official Josh Jackson Retired Immediately

Anyone who says he should've retired years ago should either learn more about the game or stop watching it. Putting aside his loyalty, commitment, passion etc, he held the middle well. He's going to leave a hole for us defensively this year, mark my words. Not just his own defense but his...
  34. G

Matty Johns Discusses Ciraldo Appointment

Agree. Take away the people around him and he's washed... and his brother is a fraud.
  35. G

Official Team List Round 22 v Warriors + Match Discussion

Yeah. Lucky it wasn't 60 points!!!
  36. G

Is what Walsh did legal? Jump from field and catch behind dead ball line?
  37. G

Slow post. But how is the advantage not played when the warriors get over the line in the "accidental offside"???
  38. G

NRL corruption caught on live tv

I'm with you bro. A) what were they actually challenging? What decision? It was stopped by FT. And B) the video ref 100% fucked up. Should be fired.
  39. G

Declan Okunbor

Wow a lot of you people on here must be farken perfect and never make mistakes. Ease up on the kid. Some of the shit on here is actually pretty brutal. It's not like he tried to fuck up. Sure, it wasn't great... he will be stressing over that for ages to come. Isn't that enough punishment, let...
  40. G

Charlie Staines?

So is Averillo tho... is Staines any better at #1?
  41. G

Bulldogs photo memories

Does anyone know how he is doing?
  42. G

Rumour Rumbles at Tigertown

I wonder if poor old Naden is the first player to quit 2 clubs in the same year due to coaches being sacked?
  43. G

News Phil Gould should call off the search - the Bulldogs have found their new head coach

You don't decide on appointing a full time NRL coach on one game... ive loved Potter since watching him as a kid... humble, tough, no fuss, smart. Whilst he was dudded at Balmain how can we be sure it's not Barrett or Pay all over again?
  44. G

Graham and Ennis

Mic him up too
  45. G

Opinion Next Coach, New Coach

Prob a slim chance but I really like that... not to mention his older brother was on our board and close to Bullfrog I think...
  46. G

News What I know re Bulldogs and Haas

Or a smart ploy to create an urgent bidding war driven by FOMO... Jack the price up hard!!!
  47. G

Opinion Daine Laurie to the Dogs?

What? You really leaving Teddy and Turbo off this list? What about Latrell? Ponga? Walsh? CNZ? Sorry bro, Laurie is mid table at best...
  48. G

Official Trent Barrett’s future consolidated thread

I've got a feeling they won't sack him tomorrow. They will give another 4 to 6 weeks and then depending upon how that goes, determine whether to sack him.
  49. G

Protest

It's this simple: Members should email/call and seek a refund for the rest of the year All fans should wear black to the next game. Just black. No dogs colours. All fans on Twitter ping Gus with "Changes. Now."
  50. G

Official Round 10 v Knights Match Discussion

Jac the only one chasing
  51. G

Ben Cummins and the bunker

Or how about both???
  52. G

What was that?

Naden... okonbour... I'd prefer to play a man down.
  53. G

Do we go all in for Munster?

Players like Munster NEVER come to the Dogs. When have we ever signed a Premier spine player like that? We have never been a desirable club for players in this tier. Not sure we ever will be.
  54. G

Manu on Schoupp

100% agree, the video never should've got to the foot... it should've been ruled no try at the obstruction. We won the game but if I was Gus, I'd be officially complaining to the NRL
  55. G

Manu on Schoupp

I agree somewhat but it's more than just this game... I want them to have the same connection as past Dogs teams... even JAC has had to rally them to celebrate scoring. Why is that spirit missing? In the old days when shit was against us, it would only make us tighter... know what I mean?
  56. G

Manu on Schoupp

When Manu got up in Schoupps face at the end, I was pissed that only Burton ran in whilst about 5 or 6 Roosters players did. I don't care what the circumstance, but a team that plays for each other should all rush in and protect each other. Sure, we won tonight, but this was really telling for me.
  57. G

Matty Johns Podcast - Talking about Terry Lamb

I think he may have done it on 2 tours... I'll need to Google that
  58. G

Matty Johns Podcast - Talking about Terry Lamb

I never got to see Les John's but my dad always says how good he was... I was lucky to start watching the Dogs from 1980 and witnessed the dominant era!
  59. G

Finally.. some decent Classic Gear

The club would be smart to hold polls with members or fans on this type of thing... send out images of prototypes/ styles for polos, jackets, jerseys etc and let people reply by a deadline. They don't have to go with the highest vote, but at least use it to decide what they lock in. Btw, I...
  60. G

Josh Jackson

I can handle the comments on some players but I reckon a lot of you are being way too harsh on JJ. He isn't the best player in the NRL but he does a lot of shit you only realise is being done when he goes and shit falls apart.
  61. G

Opinion Burton a flop?

Wow.
  62. G

Why We Lost is Simple

Agree we lost it in the middle. Our hit ups soft and slow, plus our ball movement even slower. I like Jackson but he has become our 4th tackle hit up bum... we don't have the street smarts of a good 7... we don't have any killer instinct...
  63. G

News The Foxx spray that should ignite Bulldogs;

This is why he's our most significant signing. Not the tries or the speed. But the leadership. Everywhere the fox goes, be it NSW, Indigenous, Storm etc, there is a good culture. He is always a big part of the culture and I really hope he pulls the rest of the team up with him. Prime example...
  64. G

Official Bulldogs Reject Sports Betting

So proud of the dogs for this.
  65. G

News Josh Jackson-‘Weird to go anywhere else’: The one Bulldog who deserves success

I agree 100% Mackdoggies... have been telling my son JAC is our most important signing in years, not because of speed or tries, but the way he leads without being a leader, gels the entire club together and brings a sense of comraderie and enjoyment...
  66. G

Bullfrog stories and what made him so great

I'm intrigued... how?
  67. G

Opinion Josh Addo-Carr vs Xavier Coates: Who will have a better first season at their new club?

Oh btw, JACs biggest attribute for us isn't on the field. He will go a long way to having this team gel and want to die for each other. His passion, energy and morale boosting vibe is infectious and thats what we need. He's a handy winger too, but for me, he's the off field lynch pin.
  68. G

Opinion Josh Addo-Carr vs Xavier Coates: Who will have a better first season at their new club?

Coates will kill it, but why are some people acting like he isn't already a gun and that Bellamy will make him a gun? A winger can only be as good as the backing inside him... Bellamy is great at building teams - he can marry up positional players, matching strengths with weaknesses etc. In this...
  69. G

News Buzz Rothfield dribble column

I know man, but it was not in reference to the one article... its reference to the virus of a human in general... I cant stand even listening or reading his shit about other players and teams...
  70. G

100%. I rate him the worst of the gang of frauds, which include the likes of Weidler, Kent etc.
  71. G

I hope Buzz is trawling this. I suspect the old fella has thick enough skin to withstand insults such as flog, dickhead etc. I suspect his own mother knew from a young age that he was a virus. But Buzz, I want you to know, you are useless at your job, and likely useless as a man, husband...
  72. G

Opinion Thoughts on signing Fergo 22/23

If he doesn't get fully criminally prosecuted or Asada banned etc, and he is desperate enough to come for a couple hundred grand then it's worth it.
  73. G

News What’s The Buzz: Phil Rothfield’s sporting predictions for 2022

He is a carnt of a human and a worse journalist... he's the worst of all journos, even worse than weidler. This guy just loves to ruin people's reputations and livelihoods... can't stand how he looks, how he talks or how he thinks...
  74. G

Why the Bulldogs?

Great reading all these posts, especially those with older memories to tell, from the 50s and 60s. My dad was off the boat from Lebanon in 60s and somehow fell in love with footy. Lived in the area, married my mum who was as Anglo as they came. I was born in 75, Canterbury Hospital. Lived 5...
  75. G

Opinion Bulldogs and their schools

I'm class of 93 Punchbowl Boys. The late great Steve Folkes was a PBoy from the 70s. Not NRL players but so we're Len Pasco and Jeff Thompson (both played cricket for Aus if you don't know the names). And the legend himself Terry Lamb was often working for the council cutting the grass around...
  76. G

Jordie Barrett All Black full back

I dont know how good he is, or how well he could transition into the NRL, but surely this is the exact type of situation Steve Hansen should be working on for us... (for those who haven't seen it, the All Blacks fullback saying he wants a crack at the NRL)... he must do ok if he is All Black's FB...
  77. G

2022 Jerseys

First, we have to flick Classic. Their product looks cheap - as someone said, I looks like the fake ones you could buy from Best n Less in the 80s/90s. Second, the Jersey needs to be stronger, more bold. I would much prefer we go to our heritage jersey (rings/horizontal stripes) with black...
  78. G

The merry-go-around to get Mahoney early

Totally agree... Verrills provides too much bang for buck assuming his contract isn't massive...
  79. G

Opinion Bulldogs Dodge Bullet With Brandon Smith

Probably pissed people off showboating a bit.. and if its true that he didn't pay respects to Melb by promising to speak with them and not holding his word, that's poor form. I don't mind the bloke, but I'm pretty happy we got Mahoney over Smith... but fuck the Roosters saying they got Cheese...
  80. G

Opinion New Era of Hatred

I'm feeling all the excitement around the place too. All the expectation and confidence. But now being a wise old carnt, I'm not getting ahead of myself... im not jinxing what my heart is telling me. Lets wait and see how it all plays out before we start talking too loud
  81. G

Opinion Is Gus our modern day Bullfrog

And so did Bullfrog... we need to bring some of that professional arrogance back... no more bending down to the nrl, other clubs, media cocks etc.
  82. G

Rumour Cotric to Raiders

Would have thought we have other players who could move on before Cotric (replacing them with min wage youngsters who can slot into the bottom of the 30 for a year or two)... cotric might be on 150k too much, but let's see how he goes this year with a better backing than he has had...
  83. G

Official NRL’s fastest players

I know I'd prefer the speed over 40m vs 100m in our game...
  84. G

News Vaccine stance a major sticking point for Bulldogs

3 words. FUCK. DANNY. WEIDLER.
  85. G

Max King

Or you're Mad
  86. G

How WRONG Was Laundy

Every one of us dogs fans wanted him here this year and laundy was just trying to flex a little muscle and now you wanna ridicule him for it? Him and gus will make a formidable deal team
  87. G

News Canterbury expected to start discussion on whether they will approach Mitchell Pearce

Dumb write up. It says we will talk about whether we should consider talking to Pearce for 2023!!!!!!! WTF is wrong with some people... that is such shit journalism...
  88. G

The uncomfortable truth about Schoupp

Your reply to my comment made no reference to my actual comment. I mention Allen, you speak of Elliot. I didn't blindly defend Schoup, I just said he is young, needs some work and is playing with a team that is all defending like shit. I think we have other bigger problems that need fixing...
  89. G

Opinion 2021 Cat of the Year

Get Doorey off that list. He shouldn't be there. Nor should Hetherington (some stupid plays but tries hard... he is no cat)... for me, its Nappa as he is paid top tier but has been underwhelming...
  90. G

The uncomfortable truth about Schoupp

Wow, cut him some slack. The whole team is defending like wet paper bags... he's still young... and not that I dislike Allen, but is he doing much better these days?
  91. G

News Who is he and why haven't we signed him?

I reckon it's just to dramatise the story...
  92. G

News Who is he and why haven't we signed him?

Yep... Odo is the dads side.
  93. G

News Klemmer open to dogs return (Daily Telegraph)

Fark I hate misleading articles like this. 95% of the article reiterates he isn't going anywhere. Then literally the last line, a throw away comment, is what the headline is about... scum journalists
  94. G

News Trent Barret just for the record …unwanted

Foran plays a different less taxing role at Manly, where he is secondary to DCE, Turbo, Schouster etc. He also has better defenders in the line beside him. At the Dogs, he was the sole playmaker and had to defend more aggressively. So I kinda feel for the guy. As if he wanted to be injured. It's...