Search results

1. N

Josh Morris Club Announcement - Off to the Sharks

https://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2018/07/10/josh-morris-to-leave-the-bulldogs/ Josh Morris to leave the Bulldogs Bulldogs centre Josh Morris will leave Belmore at the end of this season to take up a two year contract with the Sharks. Morris, who joined the Bulldogs in 2009, has currently made...
  2. N

Titans to win

13 plus. Hayne to score.
  3. N

We will beat the manly.

13 plus.
  4. N

Jason Hethrington

Hi Guys, This bloke is my all time fav dogs player. Iv been looking for signed memorabilia with Hethringtons signature, willing to pay top dollar depending on item. Been looking for several years, hoping to find jersey with just his signature. PM if anyone is intrested.
  5. N

Can anyone provide injury update?

In particular Sam Kasiano. I also saw Stanley drop, thinking it was a cramp.
  6. N

Hasler fined $20000 for ref comments

Discuss...
  7. N

Another bulldog to knights?

Hearing that another big name forward could be leaving for the knights next year.. Anyone know any insight?
  8. N

Injuries after last nights game?

Anyone know of any injuries that came out of last night? .. KAS walked into the sheds any updates?
  9. N

ANZ Membership enquiry

My partner as a present purchased Membership for ANZ... Stupid question on our pass it mentions Gate B row 2-31. Could some one explain on how it works... (First time member) do we just turn up on the day or do we have to book.? Any assistance would help.
  10. N

local busker catches up with Sam Perrett

Only positive that has come out of Auckland! https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=1031908150159148&fref=nf Can someone embed video please...
  11. N

2 X Grand Final Replays on Fox Today

Classic Grand Finals 10:30am - 12:00 - 1995 Bulldogs V Sea Eagles 7:30-9:00pm - 2004 Bulldogs v Roosters Enjoy. :):)
  12. N

Bulldogs Players at Bankstown Jaycar this Saturday

Trent Hodkinson Josh Reynolds Mitch Brown Tim Browne Tim Lafai Corey Thompson Pat O'Hanlon Dale Finucane Will make an appearance this Saturday 7th June at the Bankstown Jaycar store located Unit 1/165 Canterbury Road Bankstown, providing they are fit and healthy on the day between 10am...
  13. N

Match Day Thread: Canterbury Bulldogs vs Broncos @ ANZ Stadium

The match starts at 8.05pm BULLDOGS: Sam Perrett, Mitch Brown, Josh Morris, Chase Stanley, Corey Thompson, Josh Reynolds, Trent Hodkinson, Aiden Tolman, Michael Ennis (capt), James Graham, Frank Pritchard (capt), Tony Williams, Dale Finucane. Interchange: Josh Jackson, Pat O'Hanlon, Tim...
  14. N

Getting my jersey framed!!

Need the help of the kennel. Has anyone recently got their jersey framed? I am looking for someone to do mine but its pretty expensive. Don't mind spending the dosh just wanting someone reliable. If anyone knows someone let me know.
  15. N

Frank Pritchard Is Being Linked To The Salford Reds

http://www.leaguefreak.com/frank-pritchard-is-being-linked-to-the-salford-reds-5182/ Thoughts? I thought he had already signed? I cannot copy article for some reason.
  16. N

Eels convinced Folau will sign with Bulldogs

The Parramatta Eels are convinced they know which Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs official was leaking information about the club wanting to sign Aiden Tolman. The Eels deny they are interested in signing the prop and say Tolman is unwanted at Belmore. They claim the Bulldogs are pushing...
  17. N

Dogs' rugby raid plus Izzy to the Bulldogs for 2014?

THE Bulldogs have pulled off a signing coup and snuck under the guard of rugby union by snaring the highly talented son of former Waratah and Wallaby cult figure Des Tuiavii. Kirk Stephen is a 15-year-old utility, who stars for Westfield Sports High. He is said to have great ball skills and...
  18. N

'I've nothing to prove to Roosters,' says Perrett

SAM PERRETT has already marked it down on his calendar. The first time he will play the Roosters. ''I had a look when I first made the move,'' Perrett told The Sun-Herald. ''I said 'when will I be playing the old team?' It will be interesting. [Laughing] I've had a few threats from my good...
  19. N

Ben Barba is in career best form for the Bulldogs!!!

AT THE start of the season Canterbury were chasing Canberra fullback Josh Dugan, with Ben Barba regarded as an erratic X-factor. Five months on, Barba has become the NRL's most electrifying fullback, even shading Souths' Greg Inglis in terms of line breaks and tackle busts. A major factor...
  20. N

Stagg to become a knight!

Former Queensland back-rower David Stagg is likely to end up playing under his old Broncos mentor, Wayne Bennett, next year. Stagg is one of several off-contract Bulldogs weighing up his future and the veteran Knights coach is keen to bring Stagg to Newcastle in 2013. Read more...
  21. N

Bulldogs backed to burn Bunnies!

South Sydney might be the in-form team in the NRL at present but that has not stopped the punters from backing the Canterbury Bulldogs to put an end to the Rabbitohs' winning run when they meet in Saturday night's big clash at ANZ Stadium. A crowd of more than 40,000 is expected to see the...
  22. N

CHEAP AS 'CHUPS' Article on Inu!

CANTERBURY are paying just $50,000 to have match-winner Krisnan Inu on their books for the bulk of this season. Their recent signing of the Kiwi international from the Warriors could turn out to be the best business any club does this season, considering the ability Inu has to either set up...
  23. N

Big news coming out of the Parramatta Camp!!!

Parramatta have today announced the signing of Malcolm Naden to a one year deal after police granted the hide and seek 2012 champion a release from custody to go off and teach Kearney's boys how to run. Kearney will hold a press conference soon but is said to be over the moon, saying "Malcolm...
  24. N

misc brahs!!! (GTFIH)

This site has changed my life (srs) Please Respond....
  25. N

The Dog-gone Offsider!

SEA Eagles coach Geoff Toovey is looking for a new assistant after Kelly Egan became the latest staff member heading to the Bulldogs for next season. News of his right-hand man’s departure plans was the last thing Toovey needed to hear following his elevation to the top job. Egan was set...
  26. N

Take a look at Belmore's grand old lady now...

IS it any wonder Dessie Hasler is leaving dilapidated Brookvale Oval for the Bulldogs. After years of neglect, decay and being showered with pigeon droppings, Belmore Sports Ground has been spectacularly transformed. Bulldogs chief executive Todd Greenberg yesterday gave The Daily...
  27. N

The Movember 2011 thread

Well it is fast approaching that time of year again, where men across Australia get extra hairy and masculine in an attempt to win the good fight against prostate cancer and depression. So this year again I am opening myself to ridicule by growing a mo...I am yet to decide the style anyone...
  28. N

Geoff Toovey appointed Manly Sea Eagles coach, Des Hasler to stay on for 2012

MANLY legend Geoff Toovey has been awarded a three-year coaching contract from 2013, with Des Hasler to remain at the helm of the Sea Eagles next season. After a two-hour emergency board room meeting at Manly chairman Scott Penn's North Sydney offices tonight, the Manly Sea Eagles ratified...
  29. N

Foran not leaving Manly!

Written by Adam Lucius Monday, 10 October 2011 13:51 Manly superstar Kieran Foran insists he won't active an escape clause in his contract to follow coach Des Hasler out of the club, allaying immediate fears the Sea Eagles face a mass exodus of players. Foran and fullback Brett Stewart...
  30. N

Greenberg will be on 2SM after 4:30 news!

Can someone keep us posted?
  31. N

Kangaroos star Anthony Watmough says Sea Eagles stars won't follow Manly coach Des!

MANLY Kangaroo star Anthony Watmough has labelled the loss of Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler as a sad day for Manly’ but is adamant there won’t be a mass exodus of players from the club because of it. In Newcastle with the Australian side to prepare for Sunday’s Test against New Zealand...
  32. N

Bulldogs reveal plans to poach Brookvale Oval, Manly Beach and Cherry-Evans’ hyphen!

Fresh after signing Manly Sea Eagles coach Des Hasler and possibly several support staff and star players, Canterbury Bankstown CEO Todd Greenberg has shockingly revealed further plans to poach iconic Manly figures like Brookvale Oval, Manly Beach and even Daly Cherry-Evans’ hyphen. The...
  33. N

Kangaroo honours for junior Bulldogs!!!!

THREE members of the Bulldogs’ Toyota Cup side have been named in the 19-man Junior Kangaroos train-on squad. Head coach Andy Patmore has been named coach of the Junior Kangaroos for the Sunday, October 16, Test against New Zealand. Forwards Dale Finucane (pictured) and Josh Jackson are...
  34. N

Manly Press Conference!

Manly will be issuing a Statement at 11, as opposed to having a press conference.
  35. N

Hasler set to sign new deal with Sea Eagles!!!!!!!

DES HASLER isn't going anywhere. He is poised to sign a three-year extension with Manly which, with bonuses, is worth more than $1 million a season. Sea Eagles powerbrokers and Hasler have a ''handshake'' agreement after the deal was tabled this week. The parties will meet again tomorrow to...
  36. N

Requesting Kennel Help!!!!

Howdie Kennel, Needing some help regarding a signed Ben Barba jersey, possibly looking for a personalised message its my little bro's 18th Birthday next month, have emailed the club have heard nothing as yet. Does anyone work within the club or have any direct contact with players? If...
  37. N

BREAKING NEWS: Darren Lockyer has withdrawn from the Broncos team!

BREAKING NEWS: Darren Lockyer has withdrawn from the Broncos team to play Manly in Friday night's grand final eliminator. Michael Gillett is tipped to take over at five-eighth. What does this means for the Broncos' chances?
  38. N

Player exodus!!

At this point of the season , with players continuing careers elsewhere? who do you think will be the biggest loss in 2012?
  39. N

Has Rooster Todd Carney blown his second chance? (video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbV3bisnHdA&feature=player_embedded
  40. N

Hannant Vs Tolman

One year has gone since Hannant left, after seeing what Tolman has offered would you take Hannant back?
  41. N

Ben Barba 2011 Highlights!!!

Thought this deserved its on own thread! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hQkzaNRypzc The bloke is just a FREAK.
  42. N

SONNY BILL WILLIAMS return to the NRL

SONNY BILL WILLIAMS is seriously considering a return to the NRL, possibly as soon as next season but more likely to be in 2013. Confirmation by Williams yesterday that he was having second thoughts about re-signing with the New Zealand Rugby Union has sparked doubts about the 26-year-old's...
  43. N

Sydney Roosters v Canterbury Bulldogs Preview

Roosters v Bulldogs Sydney Football Stadium Saturday 5.30pm The anxious Roosters have two motivators this week. First and foremost they’ll be out to grab some breathing space over the Raiders and Titans at the blunt end of the competition table, keen to avoid the embarrassment of going from...
  44. N

Todd Greenberg to scout coaches on UK trip!!!

HULL Kingston Rovers coach Justin Morgan has emerged as a surprise candidate for the vacant Canterbury coaching position. The Daily Telegraph can reveal Bulldogs chief executive Todd Greenberg will interview Morgan during a trip to England next month. Greenberg will also speak with...
  45. N

Back to Belmore redevelopment!!!

We must always remember that Belmore Sports Ground is the spiritual home of the Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs and from a community point of view, we would love nothing more than to see the Bulldogs play some NRL home games on their traditional hallowed turf. Over the past six years, Back to...
  46. N

Bulldogs v Eels Preview

A prime-time Friday night battle between teams 12 and 13 on the NRL ladder might not sound all that interesting but ask any Bulldogs fans and they’ll tell you their season goes on the line against traditional western Sydney rivals Parramatta. Another comprehensive, down-on-form loss last...
  47. N

Officials, players deny conspiring to force Moore's exit from Dogs!!!

Brad Walter July 18, 2011 http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/officials-players-deny-conspiring-to-force-moores-exit-from-dogs-20110717-1hkcn.html CANTERBURY players and officials have rejected speculation that a group of the club's stars lobbied to have coach Kevin Moore sacked...
  48. N

Canterbury-Bankstown coach Kevin Moore a victim of high expectations

Conventional history will see sacked Canterbury-Bankstown boss Kevin Moore remembered as a great clubman but a bad coach. After leading Canterbury-Bankstown to second position in 2009, his debut coaching season, the Bulldogs mentor underachieved the following year, prompting the NRL club to...
  49. N

Stuart circles as Dogs give Dymock time to shine!!

Steve Kilgallon July 16, 2011 - 6:31PM NSW COACH Ricky Stuart has already talked with senior Bulldogs officials, the Herald can reveal, but last night the club’s chief executive Todd Greenberg denied any decisions had been made about Kevin Moore’s replacement. Sitting in the beaten...
  50. N

Stuart looks to be in first line to take the job at Canterbury!!

KEVIN Moore in trouble? Proven correct. Moore about to be sacked? Came true. NSW coach Ricky Stuart in the frame to take over the Bulldogs? No doubt. Now the Blues will need to go looking for a new coach? God, no. The greatest misconception of NSW's performance this year, when they...
  51. N

Tonights Channel 9 Coverage?????

Anyone know if we are the first game? Channel 9 website won't tell me.
  52. N

Bulldogs Trivia Thread!

Who Am I? I'm a centre who's played over 200 NRL first grade games. Although I was only at the Bulldogs for 3 years, I am best known for being a Bulldog. While at the Bulldogs I had nearly a 90% strike rate of scoring at least 1 try a game. I also had a great international career...
  53. N

Your round 10 team against the Dragons!!

Sticking with the team against Broncos apart from Goodwin if he will be fit! 1. Ben Barba 2. Steve Turner 3. Josh Morris 4. Jamal Idris 5. Lett/Goodwin (undecided untill I see a bit more of Lett... which may not happen) 6. Kris Keating 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael...
  54. N

Hodgson sidelined until fainting mystery is solved Chris Barrett

Bulldogs forward Michael Hodgson has been told he cannot train or play until medical staff determine the cause of the bizarre fainting spell that forced him from ANZ Stadium last Saturday night. The 31-year-old's collapse during the 36-24 defeat of the Rabbitohs remains a mystery to...
  55. N

Which Broncos player is most likely to cause problems for our match on Friday?

What a game this will be at Suncorp Stadium, 6th against 1st place! So pumped, thoughts on who will cause us problems come game day? For mine for obvious reasons lockyer, Also Hannant will fire up against his old club were he did he's “apprenticeship “ I hope Payne knocks him out!
  56. N

Email from Todd Greenberg!

Morning, I saw this posted elsewhere thought I would share- trying to find the email sent to Greenberg but I think you will get the jest. Great read and the way he approached the bad press about the club have to agree with him. Well done Mr Greenberg Thanks for your e-mail. Your...
  57. N

Canterbury are expected to be big movers for off-contract talent!

writes Adrian Proszenko and Josh Rakic. This is the shopping list every NRL chief executive and recruitment manager has been waiting to see. A total of 171 players - worth a combined total of more than $21 million - are off contract at the end of the season as clubs scramble to bolster...
  58. N

Ennis saga not over yet!!

ENNIS SAGA NOT OVER YET Michael Ennis may stay at Canterbury next season but there is no doubt Wayne Bennett was planning to take the NSW Origin hooker to whichever club he chose to coach in 2012. Bennett told the Broncos, Rabbitohs and Knights that he wanted to bring Ennis with him, along...
  59. N

Now that we've seen five NRL rounds, where do you think the Dogs will finish in 2011?

Where do you think the Dogs will finish in 2011?
  60. N

Bulldog hooker Michael Ennis won't follow Bennett!

THEIR friendship was forged five years ago during Wayne Bennett's last premiership at the Brisbane Broncos. They still talk a couple of times a week about football, family and the future. But Bulldogs hooker Michael Ennis insists that's where the link begins and ends with the mastercoach...
  61. N

Which Parramatta player is most likely to cause problems for our match on Friday?

Burt's kicking game for mine if Parra can score any points might be the difference if we dont come to play! Intresting stat: "The Bulldogs may try to avoid crossing in the corners if they can – they are the only side yet to land a sideline conversion in 2011."Poor Bryson. Also for...
  62. N

Club will be making a statement today regarding the article about Michael Ennis.

I emailed the club and got this reply... Dear Michael, Thank you for email and your concern. Please be advised that the Club will be making a statement today regarding the article about Michael Ennis. Regards, Bulldogs BULLDOGS RUGBY LEAGUE CLUB Sydney Olympic Park Athletic Centre...
  63. N

The A-List: GREG EASTWOOD (Canterbury & New Zealand)

NRL PLAYERS, you should read this. Especially if you are one of those guys who thinks that saying too much publically will get you in trouble. That the press will “twist your words”. That a meaningless soundbite is enough. Greg Eastwood has never been one of you. The returning Bulldog...
  64. N

Vent your frustration thread!

Doesnt this feel like a roller coaster ride with our club every year? There is always an issue with our club, whether it is the board, players leaving, bad coach, coffs harbour, salary cap, SBW to france, just to name a few and now all this crap. Sometimes you have to sit back and laugh...
  65. N

Extend Lafai's contract.

With all the drama i think we need to extend Lafai's contract asap. The question is will we get it right this time?
  66. N

We are the most passionate supporters!

Guys I know there are 100 new threads going round, but I have been reading all the constructive criticism on the site and wondered why so much hate and it came to me we are the most fcking passionate supporters of the NRL! As quoted http://www.theroar.com.au/2010/04/28...%28The+Roar%29...
  67. N

Which aspect of the Bulldogs setup is hurting us the most at present?

Mental approach (attitude, communication etc.) Inability to wrap up the ball in defence Defence at the ruck (wrestle, markers etc.) Injured forwards Coaches tactics (Player Combination's ) Defensive line speed Attack at the ruck (play the ball speed, dummy half play etc.)...
  68. N

Which St George player is most likely to cause problems for our match on Sunday?

For mine Darius Boyd in broken play! Will be hard to stop. Thoughts?
  69. N

Rumour - Paea out, Armit in.

Stagg and Paea are rumoured to have picked up niggle knee injuries and will be out. Thoughts?
  70. N

Warriors confirm Locke to be questioned by police

The Vodafone Warriors have confirmed Kevin Locke is the player who is to be interviewed by police investigating a sexual assault complaint which he strenuously denies. Locke’s lawyer John Haigh QC today told the club Locke wanted his name to be published to avoid speculation. He said Locke...
  71. N

What will it mean if the Bulldogs beat the Dragons?

Even if the Dogs prevail in the biggest game of the season to date, the Dragons still deserve premiership favouritism on the basis of exposed form not just this year but over the past 12 months. However, if the blue-and-whites can rebound from their defeat in Melbourne it will confirm them as a...