Search results

1. Kim Possible

mewithoutYou

Does anyone here listen to their music?http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-fRFMkFbH8I
  2. Kim Possible

The Notebook - Did you cry?

Yes or no? Yah, it was sad and all, but I did not cry about it. p.s this thread's for you Stacie. <3
  3. Kim Possible

The "would you hit this?" thread

Yes or no?
  4. Kim Possible

CRICKET: Black Caps win first test thriller

By CHRIS BARCLAY - NZPA Last updated 18:33 28/11/2009 Comeback king Shane Bond denied Umar Akmal a fairytale debut as New Zealand won the first cricket test by 32 runs over Pakistan at University Oval in Dunedin today. Playing his first test for two years, Bond eventually overshadowed the...
  5. Kim Possible

Who would you die for?

Out of everybody in your life, who would you die for? And I mean die for. I can honestly say, I would only ever die for my Nana, Grandad (if he were still here), Mother, Father and Brother. Even thought my Grandparents are old, and have already lived their lives, I would rather die, than...
  6. Kim Possible

Gossip Girl

I searched, and found no such thread. I just started watching this last night, I'm only up to season one, episode 8 (just finished watching it) and I love it. I also know Stacie & Marty <3 it too. Who else watches it? :)
  7. Kim Possible

Christmas "Wish List" Thread

Post your wish list for this coming Christmas :)
  8. Kim Possible

What's your wallpaper #2.

The first one is locked (:sleepy:) So, what's your wallpaper on your comp!? Is mine. :)
  9. Kim Possible

L-O-fkn-L

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VS_YkO1Uj0c *waits for ok*
  10. Kim Possible

New phoneeee

ATTN: Phone Nerdz Hopefully I'll be getting a new phone, when I get a (new) job. Out of the follow, which one is the best? Samsung S6700T http://store.telecom.co.nz/mobile/prepaid/samsung-s6700t Sony Ericsson C510a http://store.telecom.co.nz/mobile/prepaid/sony-ericsson-c510a Nokia...
  11. Kim Possible

CRICKET: Moles resigns as NZ coach

NZPA Last updated 11:53 24/10/2009 Andy Moles has resigned as Black Caps coach, New Zealand Cricket confirmed today. New Zealand Cricket officials met Moles in Auckland yesterday to discuss the Englishman's future, a day after it became public that senior players have raised concerns about...
  12. Kim Possible

Rami.

Where the fk are your daily questionnaire things? I'm bored. :(
  13. Kim Possible

Oram announces retirement from test cricket

Was the right thing to do in the end as all he is these days is injured, and when he isn't injured, his form is shocking. Not the same Oram as a couple of years ago. :(
  14. Kim Possible

Hai guys.

Sydney is funz :) despite the rain. But I can handle that!
  15. Kim Possible

NFL jerseys?

Anywhere in Syd, Bris or GC sell them?
  16. Kim Possible

Eyebrows - Waxing, plucking or threading.

Hai gals. Which do you prefer. I'm bored and was rather interested. :)
  17. Kim Possible

Ignore list.

Doesn't work? I have a couple of people on my ignore list and can still see their posts. :sleepy:
  18. Kim Possible

Icy Tower.

Anyone play/ed it or even know what is it? It's extremely addictive. I have gotten my brother, sister and friggin mother into the damn game. :p
  19. Kim Possible

Deans/Henry debate.

People in NZ media and public annoy me. They go on about Henry/Hansen/Smith this year, except Deans hasn't had a fantastic record either? People need to HTFU and STFU. They complain when we choke at world cups, but have a perfect record in between world cups. And don't like to see us...
  20. Kim Possible

Like my drawing?

Based on:
  21. Kim Possible

Vodafone help.

I have NFI if this is even in the right section but meh. I've heard that if I want to use my NZ vodafone in Australia, that I have to buy an Australian sim card? But I've also heard that it just switches over to the network over there and that's that....... HALP!?
  22. Kim Possible

Tycoon games.

I am a tycoon FREAK!! I love Rollercoaster Tycoon, I have 2 and 3. I love Zoo Tycoon, I have 1 and 2. I love Theme Hospital. I love Coffee Tycoon. I love Cinema Tycoon. Please tell me someone else loves tycoon games?! :o
  23. Kim Possible

Everybody Loves Raymond

I LOOOOOOOVE this show. :love: It is x100 funny. It just sucks that they're not making anymore series because the actor who played Frank died a couple of years ago. :( It was always on TV here, mon - fri 4.30pm but now they've taken it off. So that's why it reminded me to make this...
  24. Kim Possible

What shampoo/conditioner do you use?

Just a random question in general really... I've been using Tresemme lately, for a couple of months. I love it. :) Discuss.
  25. Kim Possible

Which theme parks are better?

White Water World vs Sea World vs Wet n Wild? Movie World vs Sea World vs Wet n Wild? i'm thinking i'll go to dream world, as that has white water world. and then the next day i'll go to movie world. discuss. p.s dreamworld is a must.
  26. Kim Possible

Sydney Markets.

Hey ladies. :) What are the best markets to go to in Syd. :) on a sat, sun & mon morning!
  27. Kim Possible

DJ AM Dies

Posted Aug 28th 2009 7:05PM by TMZ Staff UPDATE: A rep for DJ AM just issued the following statement: "Adam "DJ AM" Goldstein was found deceased this afternoon in his New York City apartment. The circumstances surrounding his death are unclear. Out of respect for his family and loved ones...
  28. Kim Possible

Football sub-forum?

Has this been thought of lately? I don't like football, everyone knows that, but it would be used heaps! and tbh, I get tired of trying to find the cricket thread and seeing all the football threads. :o Discuss.
  29. Kim Possible

Alfred Park Hotel

http://www.alfredpark.com.au/ anybody stayed thereeee? :)
  30. Kim Possible

How famous are you on the forums?

Pretty simple. Rate the person who posts before you, between 1-10 on how 'famous' they are around here. E.g how often you see them around, etc. 1 being the worst. 10 being the best.
  31. Kim Possible

Alan Partridge.

This show cracks me up! He's so ignorant, it's so funny! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jnXRVeFKps Discuss.
  32. Kim Possible

First 15 songs on shuffle.

I'm bored. This could be a good way for people to find songs to download or just to see what everyone listens to! 1. One Will Hear The Other - Shihad 2. Don't Forget - Demi Lovato 3. Mr Brightside - The Killers 4. Boom Boom Pow - Black Eyed Peas 5. The Fame - Lady GaGa 6. Black or White...
  33. Kim Possible

Best shops/mall in Sydney.

The reason this is in the ladies lounge, is cos I don't care for a man's opinion. I'm not buying male clothes. :) Anyway giiirls. What are the best shops in Sydney? Preferably not expensive :p I'm a cheapo and have $1400 NZD to last me a week, which is like just over $1000 AUS. What are...
  34. Kim Possible

WavePad Sound Editor

anyone use it? i wish to download it, but want to see what people's thoughts are before. kthnxbye.
  35. Kim Possible

Favourite South Park Episode?

I think mine would have to be the special olympics episode. Discuss.
  36. Kim Possible

Bludgers.

Annoy the f*ck out of me.:sleepy: Discuss.
  37. Kim Possible

Favourite South Park Character?

Who'se yours? :D I love Mr Mackey, Timmy, Kenny & Ike! :love: Cartman is okay but GOD he ****s me at times! :nervous:
  38. Kim Possible

School leavers jersey - Nickname?

I'm in a pickle. We've started talking about school leavers jerseys (hoodie) at school. I have no idea waht nickname to get on the back of mine! It's pretty much between two choices: Krumbz or Kimbers. Other ideas are Kimbo & Kimbee, but the above too, are my main choices atm. Discuss...
  39. Kim Possible

ATTN: Kennelers - Grand Final.

Okayyy. Is any Kenneler going to wait until the week of the Grand Final to buy GF tickets? Because I don't want to waste $150 - $200 on tickets if we DON'T even make it (considering I'm already going to be on holiday) and I don't want to sit next to people I have NO idea about. So, if any...
  40. Kim Possible

Roosters vs Warriors *spoilers*

18-16 to the Roosters in the 54th minute. Go Warriors ffs.
  41. Kim Possible

Earthquake.

No, I'm not talking about the Kenneler. There was just an earthquake in my hood, the biggest we've had in years. I didn't like it. :(
  42. Kim Possible

Pins and Needles.

I have them in my leg atm. :mad: I ****ing hate it! Discuss.
  43. Kim Possible

LOL: Boy faints on live TV!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyDUubGguxg LOOOOL. I feel ****ing horrible for laughing but I can't help but :roflol:
  44. Kim Possible

ATTN: Zor

Burger the dirty carrnt, gone for 8 weeks, misses tri nations. HTH. :)
  45. Kim Possible

F My Life

All from www.fmylife.com Today, I woke up late. My grandparents had slept over the night before but they usually left early. I heard someone in the kitchen and thinking it was my brother, I said "Thank god, the geriatric crew is FINALLY gone." My grandma responds, "No we're not." FML Today...
  46. Kim Possible

New username.

I want a new username. Ideas? *waits for smartass ****s* :p
  47. Kim Possible

Sidewalk Fail.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtmFM3nsYlQ L-O-****ING-L.
  48. Kim Possible

Kennel??

hey... when did the kennel turn into blue n white? 15 mods online, 2 users, 3 active threads ffs <3
  49. Kim Possible

Putting dvd's onto your mp3 player.

How is this done? The book for my mp3 player doesnt really say sh1t. I want to put a movie I have on dvd onto my mp3. Help! :uptight:
  50. Kim Possible

Bomberman2

http://www.multijocuri.ro/detalii_joc_901/bomberman_2.htm rather addictive.
  51. Kim Possible

Black Caps could have died...

If the Champions trophy hadn't been postponed, and the Black Caps went, they could have been dead right now, or injured. I don't want any sarcastic comments in this thread either. I'm being deadly serious, excuse the pun. :uptight: The hotel they would have been staying at last weekend had...
  52. Kim Possible

Step Brothers

http://www.stepbrothers-movie.com/ http://www.facebook.com/StepBrothers I'm not sure if it's out in the movies there yet? It's due out here next week and I cannnnnnnnnnnnnot wait!! I LOVE Will Ferrell!! :love:
  53. Kim Possible

Kimmayyyy for mod.

Thats right people. I should be mod. That is all.
  54. Kim Possible

Pathetic.

LOL @ the Aussies. LOLOLOLOLOLOL. I mean I wanted the dirty saffas to win, but I didn't expect them to SMASH them :p LOLOLOLOLOLOL.
  55. Kim Possible

cocktails.

What are cheap and easy ways of making c0cktails. I want to have some for my birthday party :) and I don't want to spend sh1tloads on them haha. Discuss.
  56. Kim Possible

Hells Kitchen.

:love: this show!! I have no idea what number season we're up to, but it's the one with Julia, Rock, Bonnie, Jen, Melissa etc in it! Next episode is the episode with the final 3 contestantssss. Who else loves this show!! people better *shakes fist*
  57. Kim Possible

New sig.

I want one.:) HTH.
  58. Kim Possible

What would you do?

I'm in my 2nd last year of school, I need uni enterence so I'm going back next year. I hate my job atm, I've been there since May last year, I hate the girl I work with, it isn't even busy anymore!! And on top of that I only work 3-5pm wed to fri. I get paid a good hrly rate ($12) but in...
  59. Kim Possible

ATTN: Zor

19-0 Jealous?? First time we've kept you guys SCORELESS at home. Loly lol lol. :love:
  60. Kim Possible

Robotic Fishy

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/369678 ADDICTIVE!!
  61. Kim Possible

Sonny Bill loses the plot on the Footy Show

Nick Walshaw Thursday, August 07, 2008 at 04:03pm Sportswriter Nick Walshaw blogs live on Friday at 10am on Sonny Bill Williams’ performance on the Footy show, and Todd Carney being axed. Send questions and comments below. --- SONNY Bill Williams you have finally lost the plot...
  62. Kim Possible

Uni.

What are the best things about Uni? As I have nfi anymore about what I want to do when I leave school in regards to further education. I still know what career path I want to take.
  63. Kim Possible

ICC - c*nts!

I cannot believe they are STILL going to have the Champions Trophy in Pakistan!! They clearly have not put the players first. Jacob Oram and Scott Styris have already said they will not be going, and i'm sure majority of the NZ players wont be either, and the Aussies. The ICC are...
  64. Kim Possible

Records have been set tbh.

New Zealand crush hapless Irish John Ward in Aberdeen July 1, 2008 New Zealand 402 for 2 (McCullum 166, Marshall 161) beat Ireland 112 (Southee 3-23, Mason 3-34) by 290 runs. It was a day of records and near-records at Mannofield Park in Aberdeen, as a rampant New Zealand team...
  65. Kim Possible

Guess.

Who else loves this brand? :love: I think I am becoming obsessed with it lol.
  66. Kim Possible

My faith has been restored..

In the Black Caps!! I had my doubts after the 1st ODI game as they played terrible, and ofcourse the test series was a shocker! But the next 4 one dayers really did restore my faith in the men in black. :love: While they didn't bat the greatest at times, they always redeemed themselfs...
  67. Kim Possible

F**king English scum!!

'I wish I had called him back' - Collingwood Will Luke at The Oval June 25, 2008 There is life in the old dog yet. Twenty20 was supposed to act as the poison to kill off 50-over cricket once and for all. Yet on a thrilling day at The Oval, amid no shortage of controversy, a packed crowd...
  68. Kim Possible

Arcade Games.

IMO we should have more!
  69. Kim Possible

I. Give. Up.

Blackcaps = Fail.
  70. Kim Possible

Sonny Bill image taking a battering

DO NOT MERGE THIS THREAD FFS. It is one of the best articles to do with this SBW joke. I believe it deserves it's own thread. By James Phelps June 07, 2008 MAY, 1999, Hopu Hopu Sports Oval, north of Wellington. With a thick blue and white parka shielding him from the New Zealand winter...
  71. Kim Possible

2008 Tri Nations discussion thread

All Blacks Training squad: John Afoa (Auckland), Anthony Boric (North Harbour), Daniel Braid (Auckland), Jimmy Cowan (Southland), Stephen Donald (Waikato), Tom Donnelly (Otago), Andrew Hore (Taranaki), Richard Kahui (Waikato), Jerome Kaino (Auckland), Sione Lauaki (Waikato), Brendon Leonard...
  72. Kim Possible

Jerry Collins has 'retired from New Zealand rugby'

As the title says. He has played his last rugby in NZ :sleep: . He has yet to decide on his future, but bym, he will go to Toulon. Discuss.
  73. Kim Possible

Username options.

I want to change my username, but cannot think of anything. I want ideas people.
  74. Kim Possible

Super14 to expand to Super18?

From memory it is being thrown around that 4 extra teams join, 1 from japan, 1 from argentina, 1 from america and 1 from the islands. It COULD work well imo. They need to expand the finals to either 6 or 8. But one thing I wouldnt like to see is it expand over 20+ weeks. What about the...
  75. Kim Possible

Lifestyle lures All Black to Harlequins

Monday, 05 May 2008 All Black and Blues player Nick Evans says a lifestyle choice and not money was the main reason he signed with the London Harlequins club. Evans, 28, announced today he had signed for the Harlequins until June 30, 2011, two months before the World Cup kicks off in New...
  76. Kim Possible

Brothers and Sisters

We have just started season 2 here. I looooooved season 1. This one looks to be a cracker :love: Is it shown over there ffs?
  77. Kim Possible

To all you SBW lovers...

-Sonny Bill Williams once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light, went back in time, and killed Amelia Earhart while she was flying over the Pacific Ocean. -Sonny Bill Williams recently had the idea to sell his urine as a canned beverage. We know this...
  78. Kim Possible

Knight Rider McCullum having a ball

By JONATHAN MILLMOW - The Dominion Post | Saturday, 26 April 2008 Brendon McCullum is sitting on the Kolkata Knight Riders team bus, headed for a four-hour training in 45 degree heat. Just as well he doesn't have to wear the orange cap today, the one the Indian Premier League's leading...
  79. Kim Possible

Attn: KE

So where are your Auckland Blues? :alien: I believe they have gone missing, and where are the Hurricanes? fourth ofcourse. Could be even higher if they win. :D Discuss!
  80. Kim Possible

Carter as good as gone....

Everything Toulouse: $2m offer for Carter Friday, 18 April 2008 France's Toulouse rugby club is offering Dan Carter the biggest contract in world rugby of £750,000 ($NZ1.9 million) for one year, according to Britain's Daily Mail newspaper. The newspaper reported that the bid doubled...
  81. Kim Possible

3-2-1 Round 5

3 - Roberts 2 - Ryan 1 - SBW.. I guess.
  82. Kim Possible

SBW could have been a Warrior

Sonny close to signing with Warriors By AARON LAWTON - Sunday News | Sunday, 13 April 2008 Kiwis superstar Sonny Bill Williams wants to become a Warrior. In an exclusive interview with Sunday News, Williams last night revealed how close he came to signing for the club last year. And he...
  83. Kim Possible

Banners from the game...

Theres pics of some of the banners from last nights game on getty images... thought i'd post them up.. :)
  84. Kim Possible

Fleming bows out in familiar style

By CHRIS BARCLAY - NZPA | Tuesday, 25 March 2008 For Stephen Fleming it was an appropriate way to go out as he bade farewell to international cricket with yet another half-century that promised so much more. Fleming's 14-year test career effectively ended four overs after tea on the...
  85. Kim Possible

ICC sledging ban to test umpires

By Robert Craddock March 25, 2008 THE International Cricket Council has banned sledging in the wake of India's tumultuous tour of Australia. The ICC has sent a letter to international match officials, captains and chief executives calling for support in their decision to outlaw personal...
  86. Kim Possible

Online book summary.

Does anyone know any free online book summaries of Schindler's Ark? The only good one I can find, you have to pay for it ffs.
  87. Kim Possible

ICC World Rankings thread.

Post all ICC World Rankings updates in here :)
  88. Kim Possible

Aussie are not number 1 anymore.....

In ODI's, the dirty saffa's are. They don't deserve it. They hardly travel outside their country it seems, and when they do its to play lower sides ala Bangladesh. Makes me annoyed, I hate the dirty saffa's more than the cheating aussies. :p
  89. Kim Possible

Adobe Fireworks

I downloaded the 30 day trial, and whenever I go to install it, it says it can't because the internet is open when its not ffs, its just normal broadband! Does anyone know how to fix it, or whatever lol.
  90. Kim Possible

Shakespeare.

I'm reading Macbeth in english at school, F*CK I hate it. I can't understand what they are saying and I have to write an essay by tomorrow on how a character (I'm doing Macbeth) gained my sympathy. I have no clue how to write it I just feel like i'm writing a plot summary of whats happening...
  91. Kim Possible

Skipper on the rise

11 Mar 2008 Daniel Vettori could end 2008 as the BLACKCAPS leading Test bowler and batsman after a fine start to the calendar year. Vettori, who has two Test centuries to his name and averages a respectable 27.12, has moved up four places to a career-high 26th position in the LG ICC Player...
  92. Kim Possible

2nd IPL Auction.

Is on tonight. I'm rather excited as SEVEN New Zealanders are involved.. hope they all get picked up for some nice amount of cash. From memory there are 6 Aussies, 2 Bangadeshy's, 1 Sri Lankan and 2(?) Paki's. HTH. Discuss. RWQ.
  93. Kim Possible

Help!

Is there any chance I can get a M4A file to play in Windows Media Player?
  94. Kim Possible

NZ/England test series.

Day one started today. We got 282 something for 7 I do believe, I only got to watch about 15 mins of it :sleepy: How got 92, McCullum scored 51 off 50 odd balls he is REALLY in form at the moment its great! Flemo got out for 41.. seems lately he always gets out in the 40's!!! Ross...
  95. Kim Possible

Louis Vincent joins rebel league

hth p.s its quite a big loss to nz cricket.. on his day he was world class.
  96. Kim Possible

ICC U/19 world cup

Semi's are on atm. NZ are playing India. I'm trying to find out who the Paki's play in the other semi.
  97. Kim Possible

attn: sig makers

who wants to make me a new daniel vettori sig? i need an updated one lol.
  98. Kim Possible

Vettori and Oram lead world rankings

BLACKCAPS Daniel Vettori and Jacob Oram hold the top bowling and all-rounders spots in the ICC ODI Player Rankings. After three matches of The National Bank ODI Series against England, Vettori, who has so far taken four wickets in the series and moved above Shane Bond in the table. Oram...
  99. Kim Possible

Time is right to stand down - Fleming

NZPA - February 14, 2008, 3:22 pm Former New Zealand cricket captain Stephen Fleming announced today he will retire from international cricket after the third test against England next month. The third test will be played in Napier from March 22-26, after which Fleming said he would...
  100. Kim Possible

Lou Vincent battles back from depression

By RICHARD BOOCK - Sunday Star Times | Sunday, 10 February 2008 BLACK CAPS batsman Lou Vincent has revealed he is suffering from depression and says he doubts he will ever play for New Zealand again. The 29-year-old Aucklander withdrew from all cricket shortly before Christmas citing...