Search results

1. The Bandit

Appropriate punishment for arsonists

Eye for an Eye i say.......Set them alight and let them burn. The way you killed is the way you should be killed.
  2. The Bandit

For Sale - Assorted Furniture

Yeah the table is VERY solid...retro style!!! I was even thinking ebay and hope for the best.
  3. The Bandit

Nup wasnt me.
  4. The Bandit

Any takers....all reasonable offers considered??
  5. The Bandit

Hi All, My parents are moving house and dont have any room the following furniture so it all needs to be sold, so make an offer. PICK UP ONLY. From Hurstville Area Buffet & Hutch Wall Unit - White Polyurethane. 5 Doors in Hutch with Lights, 4 doors and 3 drawers in buffet - 2500 (L) x...
  6. The Bandit

Car Insurance

www.ecarinsurance.com.au, they are underwritten by Lloydds of London and have been the cheapest ive found out of all the insurance companies and brokers.
  7. The Bandit

Bulldogs 2008/2009: Player Contracts, Signings & Rumours.

Heard a rumour don't know how much truth is in it but apparently it came from Kevin Moore. Blair from Melbourne will be signing, Luke Walsh to replace Holdsworth next year who is going to be released and Thurston to return in 2010. Like i said just a rumour but could be some truth in it.
  8. The Bandit

Dogs fans warned about banners

Roosters supporters had a banner that read 'We will beat you with our Cocks' and was showed on live T.V over the weekend how is that any different to this one????
  9. The Bandit

Sonny seeking to find shadows

Sonny seeking to find shadows By Amy Dale August 14, 2007 THE Bulldogs are doing their best to ignore the individual brilliance of Sonny Bill Williams - hoping that a low profile for the "freakish" star can provide the springboard for a top-four finish. The Bulldogs camp was...
  10. The Bandit

Will UTAI play against BRONCOS rd 23?

Saw Utai walking into the tunnel on Sunday @ the game and he was limping so it looks like he is still carrying an injury.
  11. The Bandit

Quitting Smoking

I quit about 18 months ago after a good 10yrs smoking and the only reason i quit was so that the misses would quit as well. I went Cold Turkey she went on the Patches. I havent touched a smoke since she will she still social smoked when we go out. Didnt see a reaction like that on her. Are you...
  12. The Bandit

Cutler played well in the 2nd half?

The kid needs to stay consistently in FG week in week out for him to hit his strap, being in one week and dropped the next hasnt helped him either. Starting to catch the balls on the full is one small step that needed to be made and hopefully his confidence will build from that. But i'd much...
  13. The Bandit

O'Meley Back to Face Raiders

To Cutler's defense he did kick into gear in the 2nd half, but we really do need Patten back. And whats the go with Tonga, come on US shed some light??
  14. The Bandit

Video: A Day in the Life of the Bulldogs

Good on Ryan for Donating his $5000.00 winnings just like Mason always donates his $1000.00 MOM payment to the Cancer council. The don't expect anything in return and never get the recognition they deserve.
  15. The Bandit

Phelps Back for Dragons Clash

Solid side, should hopefully be able to put a decent score on the dragqueens.
  16. The Bandit

Titans v Bulldogs

Well then US should change the website!!! :)
  17. The Bandit

Titans v Bulldogs

Can someone please confirm what time game is on Channel 9 as on Bulldogs.com.au it says 7.30pm???
  18. The Bandit

Phelps back for Dragons game

Phelps has actually been solid this year and his no fear attitude when he takes hit ups is a big bonus as well. The kid must get concussed every week but yet he continues to run the ball hard.
  19. The Bandit

Briggs lives out NRL dream

He is pretty tall going from his profile, nearly one of the tallest in the team @ 6'4 lets hope he can do the job and hopefully more.
  20. The Bandit

Ben Czislowski's so dumb he had a tooth in his head for 15 weeks!

HA HA Czislowski, 24, said. "I feel lucky that the worst that I got out of it was that my head looked uglier than it does normally."
  21. The Bandit

Briggs to Debut Against Titans

Should be able to pull of a decent win....
  22. The Bandit

Cowboys Sign BEN HARRIS

Doesn't say how long he has signed for??? Ah well f*&^er.
  23. The Bandit

Mason Ruled out for Eight Weeks

The next few weeks will be a big test for us, if we can piece together a few wins then it will do wonders for the boys confidence until players start returning from injuries.
  24. The Bandit

Heka Nanai

Somehow i dont think Bott will get a call up for a while, he didnt look that flash in PL on the weekend. He may have the talent and the speed but he isnt showing it when he needs to. I think Winterstein looks like he could be a make shift centre in FG.
  25. The Bandit

P-plate Bulldogs star drink-drive appeal

P-plate Bulldogs star drink-drive appeal July 12, 2007 - 3:37PM Bulldogs rugby league player Ben Roberts has been stripped of his driver's licence for three months after being convicted of drink driving by a Sydney court. However, the 22-year-old halfback immediately launched an appeal...
  26. The Bandit

Ross should pay for injury

Ross should pay for injury Comment by Ray Chesterton July 12, 2007 AFTER breaking Kane Cleal's jaw and costing him almost $50,000 in lost fees, Ben Ross should be made to pay compensation to the young Bulldogs forward. The National Rugby League obstinately refuses to accept...
  27. The Bandit

Tate quits Broncos early

Tate quits Broncos early By Dan Koch July 10, 2007 NEW Zealand Warriors-bound Brent Tate has begun to pack his bags for his journey across the Tasman, after Brisbane managing director Bruno Cullen acceded to a request for him to be allowed to begin rehabilitation on his injured...
  28. The Bandit

Late Mail

Good new for us.....unlucky for the Sharks. Ah Well!
  29. The Bandit

Transformers

Yep, cause all they did was lower Megatron into the Ocean in his complete form...they should have put him through the shredder!
  30. The Bandit

HDD DVD Recorder HELP

Some DVD Players have either a memory card slot or a USB slot which you can plug USB drives or memory cards in and watch downloaded stuff, dont know if that particular one does though.
  31. The Bandit

HDD DVD Recorder HELP

yes you can delete and record as you please.
  32. The Bandit

SBW Big Hits

I think its time you made a new video of Sonny's hits and youtube it..:D
  33. The Bandit

Thanks From the Skipper

Yeah no problem Captain Corey!
  34. The Bandit

Can Tonga pass?

Heka had the jitters though so even if he got the ball i dont know if he would have ran straight to the line. A few times when he had the ball in open space he was looking around who he could pass to and not take the run. With a few more 1st grade games the jitters should pass.
  35. The Bandit

Cleal sizing up

All the reserves and back up players did well last night. They all played solid games with minimal errors if any.
  36. The Bandit

Transformers

Yes i saw that...they also threw in the Quote 'More than meets the Eye' when he is is the car with the chick when he takes her home.
  37. The Bandit

Transformers

Yeah true ....and his voice was done by Hugo Weaving which i didnt know till after.
  38. The Bandit

Transformers

None of them were really like the old characters, excpet for Optimus. They have all evolved. Bumble bee went from a VW Bettle to a brand new Chev Camaro which looked fukn hot.
  39. The Bandit

Transformers

Voice was Peter Cullen same as the Transformers cartoon movie from the 80's a couple of the other voices were the same as well http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0418279/
  40. The Bandit

Transformers

Yeah great fukn movie...dragged on the a bit towards the end which took a bit of the shine off it but all in all was good. Optimus Prime was the original voice from the cartoons as well.
  41. The Bandit

Dogs Sign Ta'akimoeaka and Thompson

At least we have signed some props...., now we needs a hooker if they aint gonna resign ours.
  42. The Bandit

Petero signs with Penrith-Official

Gower out Civoniceva in.....Coincidence??
  43. The Bandit

languages

Mongolian Lamb, Caesar Salad @ School!!!! Gee we used to have Chiko Rolls, Meat Pies, Mini Pizza and Sausage Rolls.
  44. The Bandit

Knee Reconstructions

Did mine the same way my footy boot actually tore the sole of as my knee twisted, tore the ACL and medial straight through. Took a good Month to walk on it after the operation and had physio for a year after to get back to full running. Strengh wise its back to 100% but movement i need to...
  45. The Bandit

Roll Call

Present...:)
  46. The Bandit

Tonights Forecast

Thats the Spirit and if your lucky you may be get 2 out of those 3 tonight as it forecast for Rain and Hail. :)
  47. The Bandit

Tonights Forecast

Fukn hope so. Rather walk out wet with 2 points then wet and having lost.!
  48. The Bandit

Roberts Re - Signs for 2 years

Good news...now lets sign a prop to round it off.
  49. The Bandit

Confirmed: Mason playing

Here for hoping...he looked like he pulled up ok after origin.
  50. The Bandit

Tonights Forecast

Looks like we are gonna walk out with wet bums tonight...
  51. The Bandit

languages

I love Mongolian Lamb..mmmmmmmmmmmmm oh and i can speak English & Greek BTW.
  52. The Bandit

Mason

Mason was the best forward on the park for NSW, Everytime he got the ball he ran over the opposition and at least you knew he was going to go forward. They needed to use him more closer to the line and we may have scored a few more tries!!
  53. The Bandit

Heads on the chopping block

OUT; Murray - Had his time and done nothing Lyon - total dud King - hasn't been at him origin best for a few years now White - Doesnt have the mongrel of a front rower Simpson/Hoffman - One of them needs to go they both place similar games and we dont need both of them would rather...
  54. The Bandit

Jamie Lyon belongs

Lyon is only there for his goal kicking, so all they need to do is find someone else to kick ;) and he will be gone.
  55. The Bandit

Folkes to Coach NSW?

It will prob be either Sheens or Bellamy since they coach City V Country, They are the two logical choices
  56. The Bandit

313 Games for Hazem El Masri

Will go down in Bulldogs History as one of many greats of our club...Congrats Haz.
  57. The Bandit

Dogs Sign Leaeno

What a fukn Unit 124kg!!..... He will be the Biggest prop we have come next year. Even is he loses 5kgs our biggest is 115 im pretty sure.
  58. The Bandit

Sonny Bill, Candice blow-up

Sonny Bill, Candice blow-up June 08, 2007 12:00 Article from: The Daily Telecrap HE GOT down and dirty with her in the toilet cubicle at the Clovelly Hotel then publicly claimed that he was "embarrassed and ashamed" - so who can blame Candice Falzon for getting upset when she ran into Sonny...
  59. The Bandit

Bulldogs to Wear Pink Socks

Good cause , great for the game and the Dogs to throw there support behind it.
  60. The Bandit

Mason given healing time

Mason given healing time By Steve Mascord June 06, 2007 NEW South Wales second-row forward Willie Mason should be able to run "full bore" on his injured hamstring by Monday, according to his club doctor. Mason is the only injury concern in a Blues side with three new faces...
  61. The Bandit

American History X

Great Movie, havent seen in years though.
  62. The Bandit

Cinema Food

At Bondi i usually get the Mini Donuts with the Chocolate Dipping sause and the Chocolate Smoothy Combo...mmmmmmmmmmmmmm
  63. The Bandit

Something Bothering Me

Yeah i also noticed that they werent showing any emotion at all after scoring tries, except for Cleal who was Just happy to add another one to his short list i think. Maitua scored and didnt even smile he just put the ball down and started walking back.
  64. The Bandit

Now that phelps got injured...

Well since we have the bye this week it gives Phelps 2 weeks to recover from the concussion so he will prob be fit to play but if not then prob Cutler.
  65. The Bandit

holden or ford

here ya go... http://cgi.ebay.com.au/FORD-FALCON-XY_W0QQitemZ260123798477QQihZ016QQcategoryZ102226QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem
  66. The Bandit

holden or ford

Theres are white XY Falcon on Ebay which is at about 6k so far looks alright for a project car.
  67. The Bandit

holden or ford

So your after a falcon 500 or a fairmont not a GT.... Easy to find already restored ones but getting harder to find original cars that havent been touched yet as too many people have already bought them and turned them into replicas and selling them for 50k!! Just keep looking on the muscle...
  68. The Bandit

Encourage one-club players, urges Clyde

Encourage one-club players, urges Clyde By Matt Marshall June 04, 2007 A DECADE after he and Ricky Stuart were controversially squeezed out of Canberra by the salary cap, Raiders legend Brad Clyde has implored the NRL to urgently multiply its efforts to nurture one-club players...
  69. The Bandit

Yesterday's Coverage.

The picture quality was done from normal fox of ch.9 games as well it just didnt look as sharp and there were far too many commercial.
  70. The Bandit

holden or ford

You want a real one or a replica?
  71. The Bandit

Bulldogs vs Warriors Round 12 Player of the Year

3 - SBW 2 - Roberts 1 - Te Maari
  72. The Bandit

Lee Te Maari out for 8 weeks

Poor kid, hes been a gun, reminds me of a Sonny Bill & Maitua Love child. Well at least Koups should get a run now but under the wrong circumstances unfortunately.
  73. The Bandit

High shot sickens Phelps

All three of the Warrior players cleaned him up, Phelp's neck was going further back as each player went through him. I Hope the Judiciary gives them all a week or two.
  74. The Bandit

MP3 CD's

I wish there was a less time consuming way and if someone knows one speak up!!
  75. The Bandit

MP3 CD's

You need to number every file, so at the start of the song you want first put 001 and the next one 002 and so on, should fix the problem.
  76. The Bandit

Rumour: Wing to joins Dogs 2008

The bulldogs player (O'Meley) has already joined the roosters or is there another one??
  77. The Bandit

Books....

Yeah she thought i might... next one after these 2 books i got Arnie's Encyclopedia to Modem Bodybuilding which is one of the biggest books i have ever seen and it weighs a tonne as well. Im not really the book type, i havent read a book since school till Hazems book.
  78. The Bandit

Books....

My Misses bought me this book the other day...havent started reading yet still finishing Hazems book.
  79. The Bandit

250 Games for Coach Steve Folkes

Congrats to Folkeys..lets add another Trophy in the cabinet sooner rather than later.
  80. The Bandit

Phelps Replaces Injured Emelio

we need a consistent team to take the paddock, i dont think all the chopping an changing is helping us much. Although some of it is unavoidable, some is.
  81. The Bandit

Weekend Media Reports

All Hail Malcolm...this is why he is CEO of the Club cause he can produce comeback letter like this.
  82. The Bandit

Needs songs!

Alex Gaudino - Destination Calabria
  83. The Bandit

Push The Alert Button

Well they are all asking for Nathan Browns head and we are in the same position as the dragons on the table!! They may have had one bye but we are still holding hands at the bottom of the table.
  84. The Bandit

Player of the Year: ROund 11

3 - Patten 2 - Ryan 1 - Hazem
  85. The Bandit

Calm Day on The Kennel

I finished school over 10 years ago. And we used to finished at about 3.15 i think. I thought id just round it up to 3.30 cause some schools finish at stupid times like 3.28, 3.18...weird if you ask me
  86. The Bandit

Calm Day on The Kennel

Well back in the day it used to didnt it?? Who fukn knows these days.
  87. The Bandit

Calm Day on The Kennel

Everyone has had there Valiums today...but they will wear off as soon as 3.30pm hits and school is out.
  88. The Bandit

Insane....

ive got heaps of wallpapers from deviantart great site. This one also has some good ones; http://pixelgirlpresents.com/desktops.php
  89. The Bandit

O'Meley Named on Six-Man Bench

had a feeling he was going to drop Holdsworth..he was just easing him out of the team. First was naming him in the backrow and then leaving him off for most of the game against sharks as well. Team looks solid, lets hope Folkes gets the bench right.
  90. The Bandit

Trent CUTLER

Very True, but i just dont know whats wrong with the kid and with the rest of the team for that matter!! Culter has the speed and skill to be a top class player but he just to be letting his confidence get the better of him.
  91. The Bandit

Trent CUTLER

I backed the kid from the beginning and still think he has a lot of potential but after the last few weeks of woeful performances he needs a stint in reserve grade for a few weeks/months to get that confidence back.
  92. The Bandit

Help with a Song

Better late then never aye Abz!!
  93. The Bandit

Help with a Song

I remembered.... Motiv8 - Rockin' for myself
  94. The Bandit

Help with a Song

Thats was back in the Wild FM days wasn't it??
  95. The Bandit

Best Leb Singer?

I aint Leb but i remember some songs from Najwa Karam and George Wassouf that good!!
  96. The Bandit

John Rambo Teaser Trailer!

Looks good....gotta love the super close range shooting with the machine gun!!
  97. The Bandit

Player of the Year : Round 10

3 - Sherwin 2 - Hickey 1 - Patten
  98. The Bandit

Stone Mason

Great article about the big man...finally someone willing to write the positives about Mason's life.
  99. The Bandit

Hughes captain, DJ second row, Cuts dropped, ROBERTS RETURNS!

Maybe this is Folkes Late April Fools to all the Fans!!
  100. The Bandit

Sonny Bill....

Totally agree...he needs to learn to tackle around the legs...Cooper Cronk got away from him and scored and he did that a few times.