Search results

1. J

Liverpool stadium

Just read this Isn’t Liverpool part of a bulldogs strategic plan...
  2. J

2021 jerseys

3. J

Potential Liverpool site that could be a new home

https://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl-premiership/more-bankwests-nsw-govt-keen-to-go-back-to-basics-with-up-to-five-new-suburban-nrl-grounds/news-story/a54dda39b6d54e942c5d579f5f1cb3fe Potential new home at Liverpool
  4. J

Matty Johns

Saw Matty Johns on nrl360. The way he talked about what he does with halves was amazing getting them to play to strengths get involved. I feel we need him he Lewis’ corner and maybe help Foran to an extent with when to get involved/when to direct.
  5. J

Sweet Caroline - Consolidated Mad Monday Saga Thread

Just saw on Bill n Boz a telegraph headline of bulldogs players bing nude in public on ma monday. Havent seen/read the story but some bad press for the club
  6. J

Leadership

As a fan of the club this year has been tough. The salary cap, on field performance and having to let players go mid season. In the past Bullfrog Moore, Mortimer, Noad, Greenberg and even Castle would front the media and dispel or explain. Has Hill even explained where we are at? The plan? Pay...
  7. J

Coaching staff

Just looking at other sides (mostly ones doing well) and other threads, I’m wondering if Pay will change the support staff over the off season. Personally Grimaldi yes a premiership player but I really think some of our players lack good condition at times. David Penna definitely needs to go...
  8. J

World Cup squad

Just saw a 7 news update on a potential World Cup squad and saw that Klemmer was only bulldogs player potentially picked. I feel that Josh Jackson is a bit hard done by as he had an outstanding season even if the club didn’t go well and the abundance of backrowers playing well. I hope he is...
  9. J

Reynolds prob thinking wtf?

Tigers have just signed Marshall? So what would Josh Reynolds be thinking? Obviously may just be a depth signing but his form from what I have seen has been superior to Reynolds this season. They also have Loholeia who can play 5/8.
  10. J

Benji

What are the thoughts of Benji Marshall on minimum wage at Broncs probably not going to be resigned. I'm only talking on minimum wage that he is on now?
  11. J

Keiran Foran injury prone?

Just heard Foran is out of tomorrow's clash with a thigh injury. Just a concern when we signed him is the amount of time out of is career he has had with injury particularly his hamstrings Have we bought damaged goods both mentally and physically? Don't get me wrong when he is on the park he...
  12. J

Des takes players away from training

Just heard on Matty Johns show that Des cancelled video session and players went to lunch and had a few beers. I remember in 95 after a flogging at Manly Terry Lamb and Chris Anderson took the team for beers and the team never looked back. I'm not exactly sure this will have the same effect...
  13. J

Rd 2 press conference

Des feeling the heat. Mentioned game management was a factor in the loss along with the kicking game and letting in three tries from kicks so possibly he may make changes now. Hoppa and Holland could be out for some extended time (Holland shoulder and Hoppa possible facial fracture)
  14. J

All is not lost

Yes our form has been down of late. Yes I was annoyed with the lack of points last night. A few things I noticed though. The team must limit the silly errors as possession with a big pack is our key Kasiano is our X factor now and the team lifts when on the park (ruck speed and defence lifts)...
  15. J

ANZ stadium

Dont know if this has ever been mentioned. Souths and the Dogs have ANZ as there home ground. Both train at alternate venues Redfern and Belmore. What I wanted to know and hopefully someone can answer it is did Russell Crowe pay for the themed south Sydney change room? Or did the Dogs get jibbed?
  16. J

unclassic commentary

http://www.bulldogs.com.au/news/2015/06/10/round_9_2014_v_drago.html Good to see the boys can have a laugh at each other and themselves
  17. J

Should Jason Nightingale be offered a contract?

Opinions? I think he is one of the best finishers in the game (yes he made a bad blunder on Sat night) If we did sign him I think it would make the backline complete. He, Perrett and Morris have all had stints at fullback. They are all good under the high ball and can all score tries. It would...
  18. J

Jamal Idris stood down by Gould

Idris was stood down for Fridays game for drinking on bye weekend when directed not to. On Sterlo it has been reported that Gould has stood him down indefinitely
  19. J

Rnd 22 Bulldogs press conference

Dessie not impressed with the performance and the referees http://www.nrl.com/rd-22-press-conference-bulldogs/tabid/10959/contentid/572728/default.aspx
  20. J

Rd 21 Bulldogs press conference

http://www.nrl.com/rd-21-press-conference-bulldogs/tabid/10959/contentid/570634/default.aspx
  21. J

Bulldogs Rd 18 press conference

http://www.nrl.com/rd-18-bulldogs-v-storm-hls/tabid/10959/contentid/565408/default.aspx#playvideo Hasler almost looks happy... Is something brewing at Belmore Solid performance. I thought the backs ran from some depth made them really dangerous
  22. J

Knights press conference

http://www.nrl.com/rd-17-press-conference-bulldogs/tabid/10959/contentid/561607/default.aspx Very short even for Hasler. Poor completions and execution again. I think he is far from impressed
  23. J

Matt Johns available

According to the Tele. JOHNS HAS NOT SIGNED WITH SOUTHS AND IS OPEN TO HELP HALVES. Can someone give Dympck his number and get him to help Hodkinson gain his confidence back
  24. J

Moore, Dymock, Stuart and Pay

Is there any truth to the rumour that Moore and Dymock have not been speaking much since the start of year? Also todays press have said that whole coaching staff including Dymock, Kimmorley and Patmore will go. If the dogs sign Stuart will Dymocks good relationship with Stuart keep him at the...