Search results

1. B

Michael Maguire Signs with Souths for the next 3 Season

The South Sydney Rabbitohs are delighted to announce that Michael Maguire has agreed to join the Club as Head Coach for the next three seasons. Maguire, 37, will return to Australia having been the Head Coach of the Wigan Warriors for the past 18 months, leading the English Club to the Super...
  2. B

Bennett = 4 year deal with Knights.

Bennett is full of it saying its not about the money. I do think he will struggle getting a premiership out of newcastle.
  3. B

Souths trade 'world's best' for champion

I think this is going to turn out to be a very very big mistake
  4. B

Sam Burgess

I don't think He will end up getting anything only because Barba has said he will go and vouch for him. And if he did get anything it will only be 1 week.
  5. B

Inglis to Souths?

wonder where you got that info from you dud :p haha Honestly I am weary about souths and the cap. But We have one rep player Being Dave Taylor. Sutton would be on decent money but I honestly don't think many players are getting paid a decent wage at souths. Where can they justify giving them...
  6. B

Nike, The Chance

thanks for helping =] tell your friends about it and get them behind it too =D
  7. B

Nike, The Chance

Hey. One of my friends has entered this Nike competition. It gives the top 100 voted people a chance to be scouted. Its a long shot but please vote for him. Check out his page and look at his video he made for the competition. Thanks...
  8. B

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

Celtics better win! We have to fly to LA to change flight.... i dont want to be around LA ppl if we loose. but if we win... Alex im wearing the jersey i bought you and screaming.. BEAT LA!! BEAT LA!! BEAT LA
  9. B

NBA The Consolidated NBA Thread

ByRd that article is a great read. The thing with the Lakers team is that they expect Kobe to be able to get them out of any crap they get themselves into. Gasol was shocked that his shot got rejected, that pumped the Celtics up. Our bench didn't have the best game.. but the Celtics are being a...
  10. B

mods/ admin

hi this is alexs sister she want to know what she got banned for because nobody but her has used her account today since she got banned last time. And the ban explanation said letting a banned user access your account. I sent a PM to CK explaining because he seemed to be the only one of...
  11. B

Rnd 25 Roll Call: Bulldogs v Warriors

i might be there.. 50/50 hoping to see this ari's titties dude :)
  12. B

True Ladder: Bulldogs 36 - Dragdons 34

you guys are such sooks.. htfu doesn't matter what your friggen rank is.. you're either vsing 7th or8th.. the minor premiership is all for show.. the important picture is the GF trophey. hth no stfu kthxbye p.s stop sooking like 5year old girls.. it's not cool
  13. B

Mind Games

:roflol:
  14. B

Slow Down The Play The Ball!

what a bunch of homo's. As if you cant tell i was taking te piss out of you duds.. jeez loosen up.. if you knew any better you'd know who i was too :whacky:
  15. B

whats your point? dragons 20 bulldogs 18 dragons >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> bulldogs hth
  16. B

doggies suck! UP THE BUNNIES!
  17. B

Gays and Lesbians...

mardi gras ftw
  18. B

Best Playa 2nite bro

willie mason bro maybe even sonny bills.. he was there in spirit
  19. B

Making a (big) Flag

pics when you get it
  20. B

Group Sex

LOL @ 16year olds, yep you had group sex no worries.
  21. B

Matthew Johns

I was jooooooking! :o
  22. B

Dropping your mobile fone

is reginald abz?????????????????????
  23. B

Matthew Johns

South Sydney players would never do such a thing =))
  24. B

cooking

ooookayyyy
  25. B

LOL St Merge

03,04,05,06. A series of chokes that made Parramatta proud. Woo, South Sydney!
  26. B

The Official Lunch Thread

lol
  27. B

Is There Any Way You Can Get A Kennel A.V.O?

Hani you are not as cool as Alex and I, so dont even bother trying to be.
  28. B

help??

favour? HA
  29. B

help??

hani your ideas are amazing! alex wont punish me she loves me too much... i shall make her punish u if u try and make her punish me.. you know its not a nice thing to bully someones younger sister :p
  30. B

help??

its not an assessment or anything so that is way too much effort for my liking.. Tina i am using your point of it being an old book =) i dont really care about this essay and you state a good point
  31. B

help??

sweet now i have a definition.. now all i need is 3 pts.. this is such a stupid waste of time! stupid essay...
  32. B

help??

What the heck is classic literature. I've been googling it and i cant find a defintion.. i need to write an essay on why Jane Austen's book 'Persuasion' is worthy of being a part of classic literature.. i cant think of any points or anything. help would be very much appreciated
  33. B

you don't float my boat....?

Hey guys. i was looking through some things and now im curious.. you know all those things -You don't tickle my fancy -You don't light my fire.. does anyone have any?
  34. B

Beaver heading to Bradford

this explains why he didn't have much to say on NRL on fox last night about the gasnier issue
  35. B

Disgusting.. not them.. the fans!

Where did i say south supporters are soo good? I dont believe that for a second. I wasn't trying to offend the real fans.. i was trying to make those fans who are constantly bad mouthing the team realise its not going to help them out. yea so souths supporters are use to loosing. Dosn't mean...
  36. B

No i wasn't dropped on my head. Just because you were as child dosn't mean everyone was saying you have a right since you "pay for their wages".. whatever i might jsut go talk to all the other dimwits =) .. twat
  37. B

im not saying that.. and if thats what you comprehended.. well its not what i was getting at.. constructive crticism is whats needed.. not the critisim most supporters are dashing out
  38. B

well you using my boss tells me what to do.. and gives me awards when i do well.. thats why i brought that up.. saying you have a right to tell them how to play when infact you've never played a first grade game in your life
  39. B

sorry typo.. TEAM!
  40. B

Yea it hurts.. you dont have to accept but approach it differntly
  41. B

they get paid 150k min i guess.. but say a max of 450k big whoop you contribute to say 1000k with merc and wat not a year maybe more.. You arent a first grade footy player!! If u were a lawyer and some hobo off the street told you how you should approach the case when they had no prior info...
  42. B

a true fan cops good with the bad
  43. B

Well i dont think i was rubbing salts in the wounds.. sorry if i was. I wasn't meaning to if was meaning to i would have been bagging the dogs out.. but i wont..
  44. B

Well you AREN'T THE PLAYERS BOSS!! stupid comparison. The coaching staff have the right to say stuff.. Give constructive critisim, not the critism some supporters are given. Yea you listen to your boss.. because they are higher up than you, and were once in your position as a lower personal...
  45. B

rubbing salt in the wounds?? You are a complete twat if you think thats what i was doing. Ask any doggie support that knows me personally .. i did not once rub salt into the wounds. I like the dogs a lot and it hurts seeing supporters like this. at least i can hack when my team is in the dumps...
  46. B

The players see how fans act.. that plays a toll in their mind.. Mentallly what fans says sticks to them more than what critics will say. One day your praising them the next.. your not
  47. B

I'm sorry if thats how you took it. Its all teams supporters problems. Its just that im on this site and i see it. It is a human problem that can't be completely resolved but it can be brought down to a HEAPS lower lever
  48. B

Admit it.. but dont go prancing around about it.. omg they did this wrong! their crap! BRING ON NEXT SEASON.. its season 08 right now.. NOW IS THE PRESENT! STOP WORRYING ABOUT THE FUTURE
  49. B

No im not.. Even now those bandwagon souths fans.. are disgraceful! i hate being associated with those fans who constantly bad mouth the team. teams go through rough patchs.. and all you cocky supporters here saying this is one of blah blah.. dont say it because it might not be.. Get together...
  50. B

Im not the only one saying this.. A LOT of dogs fans are aswell. you dont even know me.. I dont like crowe, i dont agree with some stuff he does.. BUt i do not bag him and chuck a spaz when things go bad
  51. B

Dosn't matter if your use to it or not! Dont be soo cocky and think its a one of year.. it may happen again and the ones who are bagging out the team and saying all that crap need to wake up to themselves. IM NOT SAYING ALL THE SUPPORTERS! and if you can't realise that your stupid! Its just a...
  52. B

sando..

Give barba a go this season though.. Yea you guys got Noddy but you want to finish this season on a high so you can build on that
  53. B

Im not aiming it at all supporters. I just think you all need to rally together instead of calling for the whole teams head
  54. B

No .. read the article.. i didn't say one bad thing about my team! just that i was heart broken and that i'd stick by them though thick and thin!
  55. B

I know your not souths supporters.. you shouldn't call yourself any supporter if your acting like some of the so called supporters
  56. B

I think thats the only word to describe a lot of you "Doggies" supporters.. if indeed you can call yourself that! Your team is giong through a rough patch, and all you guys are doing is bagging them out, making the players feel even worse than they do. true supports stick with your team through...
  57. B

sando..

and im 16 ;) haha JOKES ALLY!! but yea Sando is a champ.. They should give Barba a go. Start building for next season
  58. B

Bulldogs............. Wooden Spoon

cowboys will get it.. they have thurston and can't scrape up games.. The dogs will step up.. but yes the cowboys vs dogs game in a few weeks will be very very interesting indeed
  59. B

Magpies to be raided by the Roosters

correct Ben Robers most is certainly from out there, he played junior footy for narellan jets. -from dogzrule.
  60. B

Scott Prince Out For The Season

I feel really bad for Prince. You could see how shattered he was in the change rooms when they were showing footage of him. The poor bloke. I just hope he gets another shot at origin next year. titans are definitly screwed now though.. no Prince or baily..
  61. B

Is nigel vagana worth considering?

not even worth entertaining the fact.. the mans too old.. you guys need to invest in the younger players not a player whose going to have to retire very shortly
  62. B

lets sign eddie paea

Eddie Paea wouldn't be a good buy for the dogs.. As others have said he's a halfback not a hooker, and there is enough "halfs" at the dogs right now. Paea needs to find a club that will give hima start and work on his capabilities. If he came to the dogs he wouldn't start. With the likes of...
  63. B

Differential Penalty?

Yes all thanks to you boys :P haha u missed how he said it!! funnies thing!
  64. B

Differential Penalty?

So .. you get a penalty and can't kick a goal off it.. i dont understand?
  65. B

Should the Video Ref be Scrapped?

i think keep the video ref. BUT the onfield ref has to put more faith in the touch judges and not constantly go up and check with the video.. and GET RID OF REFS CALL!! b if the ref can't call it straigh away dont give it back to him
  66. B

Differential Penalty?

In the rabbitohs v cowboys match the ref blew a penalty right on full time... but what the heck is a differntial penalty.. i dont understand what the penalty was given for
  67. B

Knights want Lyon ousted from clash

I dont see why it matters.. he made himself unavailable for selection. Newie should suck it up, let him play
  68. B

Knights want Lyon ousted from clash

ANGRY Newcastle called on Manly centre Jamie Lyon to stand down from Saturday night's match in Gosford for "moral reasons". Lyon has shocked the New South Wales State of Origin camp by declaring he was not interested in representing the Blues in this season's series. Premiership heavyweights...
  69. B

Help needed for speech.. please guys

i got my teacher to explain it many times.. and i told her i had no idea .. i dont think she believed me :( its due tomrro.. and its 20% of my prelim course.. i've pretty much written the introduction.. but havn't gotten any further
  70. B

Help needed for speech.. please guys

I have a speech due and i have no idea what to write.. Has to be 3-3.5 mins long and i have to discuss 2 or more aspects of journeys and illustrate them from a poem I've done in class.. Im thinking of doing 'The Road Not Taken' by Robert Frost.. but im not 100% sure the meaning and the...
  71. B

Fundraising Ideas????

i will come back safely.. 3 groups have been sent over the past 3 years everyone has come backsafely.. one went missing for a few weeks but hey they are fine now.. lol na they didn't really go missing
  72. B

Fundraising Ideas????

Im not going to ask her to do that. Id rather make the money honestly..
  73. B

Fundraising Ideas????

Me or the group.. would be good for the group so it helps everyone out
  74. B

Fundraising Ideas????

i have a job.. but its not gunna get me all the money i need...
  75. B

Fundraising Ideas????

i dont go to nightclubs.. and im not like that anways.. i wouldnt steal from work After soem serious ideas... cause i really wanna go on this trip.. and i need to get the money and also help out everyone with fundraising
  76. B

Fundraising Ideas????

Need some ideas for fundraising... I have to go on this trip with school and need to raise over $700 in just over a month.. so any ideas would be awesome I beleive we are selling chocolates soon... but still thats not going to be a lot..
  77. B

souths close to jason taylor deal

I agree with that aswell.. but its good the club is showing faith. Im sure JT will end up being an awsome coach
  78. B

Hayne to Souths is 100% guaranteed

I didn't really watch South Side Story. He owns the club so hes saying his plans. but i dont think he should get too ahead of him self before he the season starts to see how the other teams are going
  79. B

How The Phuck is This Possible!!!!!!!!!!

Don't get too ahead of yourself. Don't count your chickens before they've hatched. trust me none and i mean none of the dogs supporters or any other clubs supporters are jealous of the rooosters. We'll see what happens next year to see where the real jealous arises with what supporters
  80. B

Crowes words mean jack! he duzn go out there and play.. its up to the players and JT to decide how the season goes. I'll be happy with a semi's position.. just getting it passed the first round of semis will make me happy next season
  81. B

How The Phuck is This Possible!!!!!!!!!!

I read that article the other day and was like wtf? I can't see folau leaving the storm just yet. for one the storm would be idiots to let him go and he's only young so hopefully he realises if he stays put there will be more of an incentive for him within the club and he'll gain respect from...
  82. B

im not complaining.. im jsut saying that i dont agree with the double standards.. ill be over the moon if we win the premiership :D but atm that is a dream thats pretty far away.. gotta see what happens next season and all
  83. B

as a souths supporter im serioiusly soncerned about our cap and the double standards that. its been brought up before about Cheque book rugby league and i dont liek what crowe is doing.. He'll be a great buy for souths. much rather him then Gidley.. With players liek Asotasi, Kidwell, Wing...
  84. B

bek has gangrene of the foot =O

no it duzn :( it would be rad if it did ;)
  85. B

bek has gangrene of the foot =O

to clear things up.. yes i was playing soccer.. and it was an accident.. haha the guy feel soo soo bad.. so im making him feel worse cuz i got my formal next week and my leg is gunna be purple!! ffs
  86. B

Driving schools

unlike my sister im not an idiot lol i was like OMG WE"RE GUNNA DIE!! i warned you before she got in the driver seat lol Ohh do you got a number or anything for macquarie?
  87. B

Driving schools

Where do you go Tina? Mum wants me to do a bit of reasearch or something before she lets me book in.. but yea i rang like 7-10 differnt schools yesterday to get prices and crap
  88. B

Driving schools

thing is my parents won't teach me to drive. my mum is too scared to get in the car with a learner so she won't and my dad dosn't live with us and he's said he'll teach me but he wants me to get lessons first so yea...
  89. B

Driving schools

Hey do any of you guys know of any good driving schools with reasonable prices. I'm looking for a driving school. i found one that charges $35 an hour for auto but yea.. just want to look around before i book
  90. B

Things your parents told you as kids

haha i was jsut about to write the Forehead thing. mum still uses that. As if they kids beleive her. its funny how our lil bro covers his forehead and goes haha you can't tell if its a lie or not lol ohh who said that homo thing? lol i wanna know so bad!!
  91. B

Seven newcomers in youthful Kiwis squad

Luke not having enough experience? if i remember correctly Inu had played one first grade game when he represented NZ. Luke played at least 10.
  92. B

Seven newcomers in youthful Kiwis squad

Poor Isaac Luke. he had a great season. i thought he would have got a shot at the game
  93. B

Manly...

all i can say is LOL at manly. they had no hope against melbourne this year. No one did playing them in the grandfinal. I'd love to see the look on those 3 manly Supporters that almost hit me at the souths manly game. Telling me how they are so superior then all the teams and how orford is a...
  94. B

Pick the Top 8 in 2008

Not going to put them in a particular order but these are the teams i think will make the 8 Dogs, Souths, Storm, Eels, Roosters, manly, warriors, Cowboys. I think if lockyer misses too much footy next year broncos will find it hard to make the 8. Roosters will do a lot better with Fittler as...
  95. B

Date My Mum

haha date my mom is the best show!! heaps funny the other day there was an episode for Lezo's.. the chick went on a date with 3 moms and then chose a daughter... haha what they said was classic
  96. B

PM XIII Side Announced

I thought the pm XIII side was only filled with players from teams who didn't make the semis.. and brisbane did??
  97. B

need help with youtube!

i dont know if it's jsut my comp or what.. but its saying it can't open it.. cause its an unknown file