Search results

1. [DoGgIeS FaN]

Socceroos outclassed in Cairo

A SLICK Egypt side gave Socceroos coach Holger Osieck plenty to think about before January's Asian Cup by thumping Australia 3-0 in today's friendly in Cairo. Strikes from Ahmed Abdul-Zaher, Mohamed Nagy and Mohamed Zidan were enough to provide the first defeat of Osiek's short time in charge...
  2. [DoGgIeS FaN]

Young inmate charged over death in jail

A YOUNG prisoner refused bail for robbery and indecent assault was allegedly murdered yesterday by his 18-year-old teenage cellmate. Last night detectives charged the man with murdering his cellmate, also aged 18, whose body was found in the cell they shared at Silverwater jail's Metropolitan...
  3. [DoGgIeS FaN]

'what makes you happy' thread

list the things that make you happy and readyyyyyyyy GO!
  4. [DoGgIeS FaN]

happy birthday larry aka bulldogs2010

i know i am early but i dont really care so happy birthday kiddo :) have a super dooper day :)
  5. [DoGgIeS FaN]

Uni Survey

Hey guys i have a uni assessment based on rugby league memberships so if you guys could please answer the questions bellow i will love you forever and ever thanks :) 1. Location: 2. Age: 3. Do you like rugby league? 4. Do you watch rugby league? 5. Do your friends and family...
  6. [DoGgIeS FaN]

'what has the kennel done for you' thread

ill kick it off tk has corrupted my innocence by teaching me such words such as cum, orgie and fapping * yes i had no idea what these meant before the kennel lol tk has also helped me make awesome friends and i now i have friend who not only like football but LOVE the dogs so please...
  7. [DoGgIeS FaN]

excuses to get out of work

^^^ hit me i need a good one for saturday lol
  8. [DoGgIeS FaN]

World's greatest MANNAH shave

Host:Latttouf Hair Spa, Parramatta Westfield Price: Free! Donations welcome. Date: Saturday, September 5, 2009 Time:11:00am - 1:00pm Location: Lattouf Hair Spa, located on Level 4, near Target-Parramatta Westfield In light of the latest news to hit our family, with Johnny Mannah being...
  9. [DoGgIeS FaN]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY lebanesebulldog!!

ADAMMM!!! happy 16th!! hope you have an awesomness day!!
  10. [DoGgIeS FaN]

Leagues 10 biggest chokers

Phil Rothfield Wednesday, August 05, 2009 at 01:08am The NRL is set for a grandstand finish with 12 clubs vying for eight semi-final positions over the next five weeks. The survival and success at all clubs will depend largely on players who can best handle pressure week in, week...
  11. [DoGgIeS FaN]

microsoft word issues help please

ok so my friend sent me some of her notes but they wont open because i think they were done on a newer version of microsoft word so when i try to open the notes up a thinky pops up saying select an encodying that makes it readable every option turns the notes into giberish exibita...
  12. [DoGgIeS FaN]

twin instinct

okkk so i have a twin brother and i constantly get asked if we have some sort of twin instinct, where we can feel each others emotions. i thought this whole twin instinct business was a bunch of bs but then the other day he fainted and then started spewing.. and i started to feel really sick...
  13. [DoGgIeS FaN]

socceroos game tonite

does it come on normal tv?? if so what time?
  14. [DoGgIeS FaN]

3 word to describe yourself

^^ as above ill start... id have to say 1. different 2. weird and 3. awesomeness :p
  15. [DoGgIeS FaN]

ultimate cupcake

ok so i have an assessment on cupcakes.. i no weird right.. and i have to survey people and ask what there "ultimate" cupcake would be.. any help would be greatly appreciated thanks
  16. [DoGgIeS FaN]

Video ref to be sacked

not sure if its been posted but this made my day .. VIDEO referee Steve Clark will be sacked tomorrow for his no-try howler against the Bulldogs, but he still refuses to admit he made a blunder. Referees' boss Robert Finch yesterday said Clark got it wrong by ruling Greg Eastwood had...
  17. [DoGgIeS FaN]

Kim Kardashian

blonde or brunette?
  18. [DoGgIeS FaN]

car accidents

have u ever been in a car accident?? how bad was it? my brother just smashed up his hot as car a couple of days ago.. was speeding off coarse but i havent been in one my self..
  19. [DoGgIeS FaN]

pet hates

what ticks you off?? i hate slow walkers and slow drivers n people that suddenly decide to change direction in front of you when your trying to over take them ohh n when i see hektic with nice fast cars going at 40 km per hour grr
  20. [DoGgIeS FaN]

age thread

how old is everyone?? im 17 turning 18 in august
  21. [DoGgIeS FaN]

keeping entertained

what do u do to entertain yourself when your bored as? nothing dirty please
  22. [DoGgIeS FaN]

uni

where do u go?? what do u do?? im hoping to do sports managment at uts or acu next year but if not there then im off to canberra or newy to do it
  23. [DoGgIeS FaN]

chicken pox?

have u had em? left any mark? i got them during the holidays while i was in melbourne... ffs they killed my holiday plus they left all these stupid spots all over my face grr thank God for foundation
  24. [DoGgIeS FaN]

you and your siblings

are you and your siblings alike? or do you have things in common? i have a twin brother and we are complete opposites and me and my older sister dont have that much in common but we are heaps close so are you close with your siblings? or is it as if your from completely different families.
  25. [DoGgIeS FaN]

prison break season 4

is out!! watch first 2 episode and im hooked so much is revealed in every episode anyone else watching it??
  26. [DoGgIeS FaN]

dating a footy player?

would anyone date a footy players? can you trust them? its mainly there groupies that worry me cause they through themselves at them so would you? yes or no
  27. [DoGgIeS FaN]

harold matts and sg ball teams 08

ive heard that the players already know if there in or not so does anyone know when they get announced? Thanks
  28. [DoGgIeS FaN]

telstra stadium seating

ok i was just looking at ticketek for tickets for tomorrow nights game and theres like catagory 1, 2 and 3 where about are these seats?? does anyone know and does anyone have the over view of the stadium that shows each catagory and lastly what catagory do all the doggies supporters sit in...
  29. [DoGgIeS FaN]

Williams,Shifty Combination

These two together on the same side of the field are excellent there no official combination between the two but for some reason they seem to support each other and play freakishly good together ive seen this combination forming between the two for the last couple of weeks and it excites me...
  30. [DoGgIeS FaN]

goal kicker vs rooster

does anyone know who will take up the goal kicker job if hazem doesnt play?? i was thinking maybe roberts as i am pretty sure he was kicker in premier league
  31. [DoGgIeS FaN]

2008 lower grades

is it changing?? and whats this i heard about there not being a premier league any more?? but instead a under 20's comp can anyone explain?? Thanks :)
  32. [DoGgIeS FaN]

Hi!!!

hi everyone im not really new but i havent been on in a while and theres heeps of new people so i thought i would introduce myself :) im sarah i love my sport mostly netball, bball and footy ummm yeh thats me lol im looking forward to getting to know everyone
  33. [DoGgIeS FaN]

2 young girls found dead after going through with a suicide pack

has anyone heard about the two 16 year old girls who both committed suicide?? they were both thought to be "emos" and they had a both committed suicide together its so sad :(
  34. [DoGgIeS FaN]

harold matts and sg ball trials

hey, does anyone know when harold matts and sg ball trials are on???
  35. [DoGgIeS FaN]

dogs vs broncos - roll call

who is going? im there
  36. [DoGgIeS FaN]

bebo

whos got bebo?? and if you got it whats your user name
  37. [DoGgIeS FaN]

natural or fake

what do you profer for females do you prefer to keep your skin clean and stick with you natural look or do you profer to pack on the make up and for males do you profer natural or fack on females personally im not into make up that much so i pick natural
  38. [DoGgIeS FaN]

speech help

im doing a speech for english and its about mysteries and i need some help i need help with some questions can anyone think of questions to do with mysterys for example i only have 2 questions so far what is a mystery? when do mysterys accure? it would be great if someone could help me and...
  39. [DoGgIeS FaN]

charity shield score

does any one no what the score is bek is going to message me the score at the end of the game but thats the best i can do does anyone no the score now
  40. [DoGgIeS FaN]

creative zen micro

i got a creative zen micro today and i dont no how to put the songs on it :( can any one help does any one have a creative
  41. [DoGgIeS FaN]

no training till 9th of january

hey i just called belmore and theres no more open trainings till the 9th of january sorry for any trouble
  42. [DoGgIeS FaN]

open training

if any one wanted to know the open trainings are on wednesday at 8:00 and saturday at 8:30 i shall be going to the training tomorrow i hope 2 see some of use there
  43. [DoGgIeS FaN]

all night shopping

does anyone know when the all night shopping is on its at parra but im not sure of the date does any on know
  44. [DoGgIeS FaN]

favourite johns brother

who does everyone like better joey johns or matty johns i like matty way better i cant stand andrew johns and matty johns is the funnest person alive man he makes me crack up
  45. [DoGgIeS FaN]

im a jinx

far out i jinx everyfing its not funny its alittle creapy i jinxed hazem i jinxed the firecracker n i jinxed luck young wat happened was is at the broncos game on the way 2 it me my bro n my friend were talkin bout how gud hazem was n how he neva gets injured n guess wat happened that night HE...
  46. [DoGgIeS FaN]

banner ideas

i wana make a banner 4 the games remaining n 4 next season but i hav no idea wat 2 put on it does ani one any suggestions i thought of "its a sonny day" but i dont realy lyk sonny much n his injured so does ani one no sumfing i could put on a banner
  47. [DoGgIeS FaN]

teams in form

wat team or teams do u think is in the best form at the moment
  48. [DoGgIeS FaN]

cultural frame???

does ani one no wat it is or were i can find wat it is i need help 4 an art assignment
  49. [DoGgIeS FaN]

what nash is everyone???

what nashionality is every one im gypo
  50. [DoGgIeS FaN]

can sum one give me sum advice

can sum one plz tell me wat 2 do i wana bye grand final tickets but theres a few problems 1st i got no one 2 go with so ill probley be a nigel jst sitting there by myself 2nd they only got single seats left so i can drag sum one with me cuz will be split up n 3rd wat if da dogs dont get in...
  51. [DoGgIeS FaN]

gud luck bek

hey jst wanted 2 say gud luck bek 4 2morrow 4 u all hu dont no she tryin out 4 westfield sport skool well ani ways gud luck bek i hope ya get in
  52. [DoGgIeS FaN]

jst wondering

hey i was jst wonderin who of da players r married or hav girl friends i no hazim n grimaldi are married who else is or has a girl friend
  53. [DoGgIeS FaN]

dogs trainin on monday

does any one no if the dogs hav an open trainin on monday n wat time??? thanx
  54. [DoGgIeS FaN]

some hope

our season is by far from over were only one point out of the 8s n in one win can be in the 8s (depending on if other teams win or not) TEAM PTS 1.Broncos 26 2.Eels 22 3.Eagles 22 4.Sharks 22 5.Cowboys 22 6.Storm 20 7.Roosters 20 8.Dragons...
  55. [DoGgIeS FaN]

Finals

hey i just wanted to no who u all think will be the 2 teams in the finals this year i think the finals will be broncos vs cowboys
  56. [DoGgIeS FaN]

meet the players

does anyone know when theres a change to meet the bulldogs players i no about there trainings and some times the players go 2 centro bankstown but is there any other time to meet the players that uz no about
  57. [DoGgIeS FaN]

most talented bulldogs player???

who do you think is the best bulldogs player not goin on looks or anything just how good they play i think hazem is an awesome player and brett sherwin has great skill in his kicks
  58. [DoGgIeS FaN]

please explain

hey i dont get y every one hates this rebecca wilson chick wat did she do 2 get everyone so mad???
  59. [DoGgIeS FaN]

who is the nices and rudest nrl players you have meet???

i dont know if this has already been done but i just wanted to ask who is the nices and rudes nrl player you have meet???
  60. [DoGgIeS FaN]

cowboys doing well

hey guys i just wanted to say that the cowboys are doing excitent dis season i think they have a good chance in making th grand final dis year wat do u think???
  61. [DoGgIeS FaN]

less players on the field the better the players play

hey guys after watching the roosters vs the bulldogs game on friday it has accured 2 me that teams play better with less people because they are under more pressure wen the roosters play got sent of it was a wake up call to the roosters that they were so close n werent jst gona give up but play...