Search results

1. craigo

Free tickets to dogs manly game

Hey guys just a heads up that if you have foxtel go into the rewards section on website or app and they give a way free double passes to nrl games. Usually they get swept up pretty fast but there is bulldogs vs manly game on there still available. There is few other teams games too. Jump on it...
  2. craigo

Basketball Asia cup

Hey thought I’d make a post letting people know australia is playing Lebanon in the FIBA Asian cup final tonight at 11pm. On ESPN channel. Should be a great game. New Zealand just won the bronze medal match against Jordan. Tune in if you like basketball
  3. craigo

George Jennings

Just received a vid on messanger of George in a sex tape has anyone else come across it . Haven’t heard anything about it in news so not sure if even him.
  4. craigo

No one should be dropped

I hope none of the players get dropped to reserve grade. They don't deserve to go play in a team that is going well and bring their shit form to it. Hope they all keep getting picked and get whipped every game while the reggies get to the finals and push for the title
  5. craigo

2SM talkin sport

dont know if anyone listens to the program on radio but is the bloke Adrian on here. He rings them everyday rips into them about Bulldogs. The man is a legend. Is he on this website?
  6. craigo

Worst set ever

https://www.facebook.com/foxnrl/posts/1453949311322822 Even with a win the team is still getting laughed at. Bulldogs halves are pathetic
  7. craigo

Bulldogs can fridge for sale

Bulldogs can shape fridge I t's in great condition holds about 50 cans $260 Ono pick up Wollongong or caringbah Message me 0431183312 for picture having trouble uploading also have a LED score board clock that has time date and temp brand new in box $60