Search results

1. parragirl01

2011 NSW State Election

If you're not enrolled you won't get a fine for not voting it's only if you're on the electoral roll and you don't vote that you do. Some of our family friends haven't voted in 30 years because they've never registered , they've never received anything in the mail about it.
  2. parragirl01

Do you like the Kennel?

lol thanks mongoose. I have to say i've missed your abuse :P
  3. parragirl01

I need the Kennel's help, please.

Slippery dw about your current friends, become a Parra supporter and come hang around with me :)
  4. parragirl01

Do you like the Kennel?

I don't know how the Kennel was before, but i think it's pretty good now. The random questions that get asked in the Lounge are gold!
  5. parragirl01

Modern Family

Yeah but you've only watched one episode and thats hardly enough to make a judgment. You need to give the characters time to build, and that happens over a few episodes. I was like you, i found her voice annoying at first but now i think shes hilarious.
  6. parragirl01

ATTN Slippery and other Kennel Metrosexuals

guys these days are more obsessed with appearance than females. Im a girl and i dont even get treatment done. p.s Told you that Antonio was exotic :) Only he can pull off the sexy Spanish accent
  7. parragirl01

Learning To Drive

hahha x 2
  8. parragirl01

Yeah but the Keratin treatment in itself is maintenance. Short hair requires NOTHING :)
  9. parragirl01

As if he's not! But yeah i agree Johnny Depps hotter.
  10. parragirl01

Learning To Drive

Lucky you. When i was learning how to drive my dad paid our apparently licensed family friend to give me lessons. Worst experience ever, he nearly caused me to crash and he couldnt speak english properly so i had to guess what he was saying half the time.
  11. parragirl01

lol why's everyone so into long hair ? Are you guys trying to get the whole ' exotic, Antonio Banderas' look going :)
  12. parragirl01

Broncos Donate $25,000 to QLD Flood Appeal

Actually they are. Theres an event at Hillsong this week organised by Jarryd to raise money for the QLD floods. haha yeah i get it, id be the same with Dogs players.
  13. parragirl01

Learning To Drive

Good luck. And whatever you do, drive the speed limit as its really annoying being stuck behind L platers that are doing 30 under in a one lane street :(
  14. parragirl01

Broncos Donate $25,000 to QLD Flood Appeal

The players are attending a fundraising barbecue tommorrow at Town Hall to help raise money, and they're going to do it a few times this week as well as next week. So he isnt only praying, he's actually helping out. They're also in the process of donating money but nothing has been announced...
  15. parragirl01

Learning To Drive

I've never driven a manual car in my life, dont plan to start anytime soon as i love auto cars! Each to their own i guess. and Slip, thats exactly what i thought when i watched the movie too lol
  16. parragirl01

Fitness First

wtff no way! Thats sooo sad LOL. Isnt there a requirement that you have to be in workout clothing?
  17. parragirl01

Fitness First

So its in the same boat as Fernwood. Honestly its so overpriced, my friend joined this gym down the road from mine and its $1 a day and no contract. So basically i nearly pay in one week what she pays for a full month.
  18. parragirl01

Fitness First

ff is a rip off, but i think Fernwood kills it. I pay $22 a week for gym.
  19. parragirl01

Loyal Customer

Actually George's is killing it too. Sydnees is the worst place ever, i absolutely hate going there and unless its a birthday dinner or daytime i refuse to go! George's on the other hand has a more normal customer base :P
  20. parragirl01

Loyal Customer

LOL, i thought i was their best customer but it looks as if i have some competition.
  21. parragirl01

Orford signs with Canberra

hahah Mortimer = NOT worth 250 k Hayne= worth every cent. At least they're young and can improve, Orford is 32, he can only go downhill from here.
  22. parragirl01

Orford signs with Canberra

Orford was asking for way more than what he's worth. While we needed a halfback, I'm glad we didn't throw the big dollars at him. He's old and injury prone, definitely not a risk we should take.
  23. parragirl01

Loyal Customer

Hani I agree on Voda. I regret not getting Telstra for my iPhone so bad. :( Voda 8 years Commonwealth bank 5 years, swapping to NAB today AAMI 4 years
  24. parragirl01

The "Jobs" Thread

Nah not better than Sparke Helmore. They're national whereas we only have one office. i'll PM you some info. :)
  25. parragirl01

The "Jobs" Thread

lol its a medium sized law firm in Blacktown i can PM you the name if you really want to know.
  26. parragirl01

The "Jobs" Thread

My firms looking for a 2nd/3rd year law student to work with them for about 18-20 hours a week. PM me if youre interested as i pick the Applicants he interviews.
  27. parragirl01

Things You Hate At The Moment

You hit the nail on the head with that one. My brother is one of those idiots walking around convinced the illuminati is behind everything he even made me watch some ten min vid on how apple represents the illuminati . oh and apparently eminem, like tupac, wants to get out if the illuminati...
  28. parragirl01

Happy Birthday WiGuM

Happy Birthdayyy :)
  29. parragirl01

Modern Family

you're sweet
  30. parragirl01

This place is sht now

Lol just switch it off. I don't get any emails from facebook and I'll only see if there was any activity on my facebook when I actually log in through the notifications tab.
  31. parragirl01

This place is sht now

I haven't had it for long so I dunno how it was before, I find it interesting for photos and just generally when you're bored it kills a lot of time but I don't have statuses and I hate writing anything too personal on it . It's not too bad, I just think in the past few weeks general usage of it...
  32. parragirl01

This place is sht now

Rofllll yeah unlike a dog, full of support especially when times are exciting..... And especially when there's no consent.
  33. parragirl01

This place is sht now

Yeah the 1eyed one hahah I dunno about you but when I see an eel I don't think of a penis. Each to their own though :p
  34. parragirl01

This place is sht now

Hahah yes it is. Our site is barely moderated so we get to witness the maddest online arguments which makes it pretty interesting.
  35. parragirl01

This place is sht now

It's the off season and a lot of people were on holidays... You can't really expect it to remain upbeat and interesting. Even facebooks crap now :( This one and the Parra one are really the only ones that are worth going on as they're the only ones with a bit of life in them .
  36. parragirl01

Modern Family

Yeah I have season one on DVD it's sooo funny. I think Phil is hilarious lol though seriously they're all funny.
  37. parragirl01

LebaneseBulldog hates his part-time job too

Maybe he thought he was trying out for Combination 2......
  38. parragirl01

The Official YouTube Thread.

I dont know if this has been posted before but i LOL'd so much when i saw it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ee925OTFBCA
  39. parragirl01

Yo Mamma ...

hmm good point! It just sounds funnier when you say 'threw'. Its actually understandable that the menu has the most bacteria. Imagine how many unwashed hands touch it.
  40. parragirl01

Yo Mamma ...

Didnt know that! Ill be taking my hand sanitizer with me from now on. Yo mamma's so fat that when someone threw a bus at her, she said ' hey who threw that rock?'
  41. parragirl01

Yo Mamma ...

yo mamma's so fat that when she went to a restaurant she looked at the menu and said 'OK'.
  42. parragirl01

THE iPhone Thread

I restored home screen layout ( didnt even know this option existed) and it worked, all my folders were deleted so i have to recategorise my apps but regardless, Legend, thanks :) Im slowly becoming Iphone Savvy.
  43. parragirl01

THE iPhone Thread

Ok yeah it comes up that way, thanks Dalger. Its a bit of a longer process but at least it's there. ^^ bigbadbobi I tried the safari site but wasn't sure what I had to do. I still have the program on my iPhone it's just the short cut on my screens gone.
  44. parragirl01

THE iPhone Thread

Seriously I have nfi idea how I did it. I was playing around with it and just accidentally deleted it. I can only access the Internet by saving a webpage link in Notes and going through there. Safari is still in my settings but not on my home page screen.
  45. parragirl01

THE iPhone Thread

Help- my safari tab deleted and I have no idea how to get it back.
  46. parragirl01

Back to work whinge thread

I would whinge about going to work but boxing day sales ate up my holiday pay so now I can't wait to get back to work :)
  47. parragirl01

Bulldog Watching TV

Lol even though the dogs ugly, that's pretty cute and he's concentrating so hard!!
  48. parragirl01

Things You Hate At The Moment

- I hate it when parents expect you to drop everything you're doing just to do something they could do themselves. E.g. Waste a whole day going to a Apple store to ask in store if they sell an overseas micro sim when clearly they DON'T. - I hate my neighbor who thinks that a hitman is out to...
  49. parragirl01

$onny days for Eels

x 2 Its the biggest load of crap, but then again it is the DT and they arent really known for publishing facts. If it were true though, i wouldnt want someone who so easily turned his back on his team and fans for more cash. He can stay where he is.
  50. parragirl01

Best place to get your eyebrows done

AE Hair in Granville is by far the best ive ever been to. Always get my eyebrows done there .
  51. parragirl01

Dirty Parents!!

^^^^YUK how on earth do you laugh about that with them ? That's the most embarrassing thing alive especially in that position lol. As far as I'm concerned my parents have had sex 5 times in order to conceive children and THAT'S it.
  52. parragirl01

Dirty Parents!!

When my cousin was 12 he wanted to scare his parents so he hid under their bed. He wanted to wait until they were asleep but they started having sex and he got really freaked out because he didn't have much space under the bed. The kid is still traumatized till this day. Seriously at the end of...
  53. parragirl01

How tall are you?

Lol for a girl that's really tall. In Australia the average female height is 164 cm which is like 5''4.
  54. parragirl01

How tall are you?

Lolll you've exhausted all your comebacks mongoose. They're just getting gayer :p
  55. parragirl01

How tall are you?

Im 5''6 and that's pretty short compared to you guys.
  56. parragirl01

Attn "Techs-perts" - iPod advice ...

OMG Doga how on earth are you bothered to do all that ? I just sync them straight from iTunes I even end up with like 5 versions of one song with 5 different names and it never bothers me. Lol I'm with d10, you have major OCD.
  57. parragirl01

George St. Pierre

He is so friken hot!!! I would go watch the UFC just to stare at him.
  58. parragirl01

Your birthmark

My birthmark looks like an ordinary sun mole and its not big or hairy LOL. Most people mistake it for a sun mole but ive actually had it from birth.
  59. parragirl01

Typical Kennel Posts - Replies

has anyone done you Blaqdog ( couldnt be bothered reading through 18 pages tbh)
  60. parragirl01

Your birthmark

Maybe one of the moles is your birthmark?
  61. parragirl01

You see i would but somehow i get the feeling D10 really wants that role.
  62. parragirl01

ROFL he said diary not dairy.
  63. parragirl01

I think you'd be more suited to ' Pencil'.
  64. parragirl01

LOL at Books one. Blaqdog you must have been pretty bored when you created this because it looks like it took some serious effort.
  65. parragirl01

Passport-sized Photographs

haha no no wait the real test is do you ask them to swap the bacon for chicken even if you know its not really bacon? (i.e. for the pasta i mentioned considering its actually called carbonara bacon)
  66. parragirl01

Carbonara penne pasta with chicken, shallots and creamy cheese sauce FTW. Oh yeah and strawberry iced tea .
  67. parragirl01

YUMMM. I love George's. Look seriously if youre this unwilling to pay for it, go to someones house that has a coloured ink printer or use the work printer, buy yourself photo paper and do it yourself. :D
  68. parragirl01

2011 New Years Resolutions

Already done. ;)
  69. parragirl01

lol no i really do and now im curious. Ok Just saw your link. YUM! Do itttt, itd be fun to try.
  70. parragirl01

Whats that?
  71. parragirl01

I got about ten for $15 in Blacktown. I think you're going to waste that much money driving there though.
  72. parragirl01

Due Date

Due date was funny but it was Robert Downey Jr that made that movie. As for the Combination, i thought it would be the crappiest movie alive because lets face it who would want to spend 1.5 hours watching a movie about a bunch of try hard school kids, BUT it ended up being not too bad for a...
  73. parragirl01

Atheist/Agnostic thread

They might not be the same thing, but mocking either one has the same effect. Just because you can't choose your race but you can choose your religion doesn't make it ok for it to be bagged out because at the end of the day your religion represents what you stand for and your beliefs and who is...
  74. parragirl01

Student Loan + Fees Thread

lol well i guess im just a youthful person then :D
  75. parragirl01

Well at least my guess was close. Yours was 7 years off. :P
  76. parragirl01

Honeymoon Killer = SouFF Synney Fan

lol really? I thought it was because Souths fans are usually bogans and have no teeth so cant pronounce the 'souths' and instead they say SOUFFS.
  77. parragirl01

Yeah i think theres something wrong with you 17-18 year olds these days :P You guys speak in a fully sick language and think youre older than everyone
  78. parragirl01

I just finished law and accounting. Its roughly that, i think its somewhere between 45k-50k. Im already in so much bloody debt and i havent even started working, but as soon as i do my first goal will be to pay off as much as i can outright on top of weekly contributions.
  79. parragirl01

Mines massive, i owe 50k. Tg how much does doing your CPA end up costing ?
  80. parragirl01

The 'Attn Superthread"

:o Leonardo Dicaprio aka 'Jack'
  81. parragirl01

The 'Attn Superthread"

We were young.:D Blaqdog I hate that whore too. Till this day I can't stand her only because of how much I used to have to defend Britney over her. Lol and every now and then when I hear Britneys old stuff I do get nostalgic but it's her new stuff I don't listen to. Your Britney obsession...
  82. parragirl01

The 'Attn Superthread"

lolll how cute, a boy obsessed with Britney :P I used to have the biggest Aguilera Vs Spears arguments with everyone. After a while i just got soo sick of Britney and these days i wont go out of my way to listen to her music. I was like 11-12 though so its understandable :D
  83. parragirl01

The 'Attn Superthread"

Ill join that club. I even sent her a letter when i was like in year 4 or 5.
  84. parragirl01

The 'Attn Superthread"

Apparently even earlier... Blaqdog are you a Britney lover?
  85. parragirl01

celebrity break up thread

Im glad someone else agrees with me as to his attractiveness. Everytime i rant on about him being hot i get told i have bad taste!
  86. parragirl01

Period Pain

ouchh, thats pretty bad. lol honestly other than period/birth giving pain i think we do have it easier than you in some respects. I dont know how it is in other cultures, but with us its the males responsibility to work hard and earn the money so the pressures always on them to make sure...
  87. parragirl01

Have Parra Lost the Plot?

Well when you have to spend a certain amount of your cap and you're a million dollars under the cap, you really have no choice but to buy the best available persons and that just happens to be the players we've bought. Whether they actually see first grade,and how they play for us is a...
  88. parragirl01

Have Parra Lost the Plot?

I don't think that our club is throwing away next year before its even started. Tbh if they hadnt made any purchases and were just hoping to blood juniors thats when they'd be throwing away the season. We can't put all our eggs in one basket and pray that juniors who are yet to see first grade...
  89. parragirl01

Doing ads for the new Loreal lipstick? :P He doesnt have an ugly bone in his body. Even in Two guys and a girl when he was still really young and skinny, he was STILL HOT.
  90. parragirl01

Utai to the Eels?

Obviously i didn't mean that literally.
  91. parragirl01

The question we should all be asking is HOW can ANY woman let a guy like Ryan Reynolds go? Ryan Reynolds <3
  92. parragirl01

Honeymoon Killer = SouFF Synney Fan

Yeah id be embarrassed if he was wearing my teams jersey. He even looks like a psycho, feel sorry for his poor wife and her family.
  93. parragirl01

Oprah THIS, Oprah THAT !

http://www.tmz.com/2010/12/14/hugh-jackman-stitches-photo-injured-oprah-winfrey-sydney-australia-zip-line-accident/ Youre not the only one Blaqdog, had i been there i would have literally died laughing. He now looks lilke brett Kimmorley when he had that deformed eye.
  94. parragirl01

Utai to the Eels?

hahha well i agreed with the first part of your comment, and not the second HENCE why i edited it :P If this goes through i cant crack the one million jokes i had ready about you guys taking all our players.
  95. parragirl01

Utai to the Eels?

x 2. One of the only bulldogs players i actually liked. Id love to have him playing for us but i dont know if he still has it in him.
  96. parragirl01

Oprah THIS, Oprah THAT !

:roflol: thanks a bunch. lol as in older than me or older as in 45 older. It would explain your music taste :D
  97. parragirl01

Parra lure Chris Hicks out of retirement

No thanks :P There are no good players available Tim. If there was we'd be getting them but unfortunately most of them are tied up in this legally binding document called a 'contract' which prevents them from coming to us. 2012 will be a completely different story and we'll be chucking a you...
  98. parragirl01

Oprah THIS, Oprah THAT !

Nah i've always had different taste. Even in high school while everyone was cranking up 50 cent i was into UB40, Lionel, Stevie Wonder and basically anything old. Why, how old are you? and lol dogs oh 10, i do not sound 16 :P
  99. parragirl01

Oprah THIS, Oprah THAT !

22 lol haha, do i sound 12 because of the way im carrying on about U2?