Search results

1. SoulCrusher

U.S. Politics - Thread

The guy made awful comments about my deceased mother but I cant mention that both he and shit are the same colour, brown? Strange moral standard there gaywad.
  2. SoulCrusher

U.S. Politics - Thread

Not trolling. I will state unequivocably that cultures that frown upon children having sex with adults (Anglo countries) are better than cultures who think its no big deal (mestizo countries). Its not uncommon either. Heres an almost identical situation from Mexico...
  3. SoulCrusher

U.S. Politics - Thread

You could have just said "I am incapable of rebutting any of the fine points you made there good sir" but thanks anyway.
  4. SoulCrusher

U.S. Politics - Thread

Do you know what a commodity is? Saying "people can be more or less valuable than other people" is not saying "all people are commodities" Its very instructive how emotional and low IQ all of you fakkits trying to dogpile me are.
  5. SoulCrusher

U.S. Politics - Thread

That 10 year old wasnt raped. She was a Squatemalean in a consensual relationship with an adult, with her mothers approval because that is the disgusting culture that they have in Guatemala, because they are inferior. Many such cases.
  6. SoulCrusher

U.S. Politics - Thread

You do know that far more school teachers molest children than priests, don't you? Who the fuck said anything about women being a commodity? Again, you are imagining I said things which I did not. You do this because you are highly emotional, like a woman, which is probably why you're...
  7. SoulCrusher

U.S. Politics - Thread

I heard it from your missus between taking my cock out of her arse and shoving it in her filthy whore mouth.
  8. SoulCrusher

U.S. Politics - Thread

Im surprised you can type while you, your dad and uncle spit roast the village goat.
  9. SoulCrusher

U.S. Politics - Thread

You should try writing legibly. I dont even understand what you are rebutting because you formatted it so terribly. All i get from reading that slop is that you have a pathetically adolescent aversion to Christianity, which is sad because you are probably middle-aged. Anyway not gonna bother...
  10. SoulCrusher

Repatriation of IS Wives and Children

Thank fuck for multiculturalism, without it we wouldn't have women being pressured to go overseas to support their terrorist husbands.
  11. SoulCrusher

U.S. Politics - Thread

Enough about your grandmother man. I don't think TK is the place to air your family's dirty laundry.
  12. SoulCrusher

U.S. Politics - Thread

As oppsed to what? Their value being in their mineral content? If you have a mare that behaves in a way that makes the stallion not want to mate with her you wouldn't be able to sell her for the same price as a mare who did not have such a defect. The unattractive mare is of lower value than the...
  13. SoulCrusher

Pride Jersey Pt.2

"Harmful" What are you a child? Actually, I'd expect most children to be able to understand "stick and stone may break my bones but words will never hurt me"
  14. SoulCrusher

U.S. Politics - Thread

Lol @ this pussy jumping to the defence of sluts on the internet. Everyone inherently understands that being a slut is a bad thing. Nobody wants a whore for a wife, daughter, mother, sister etc. Chaste women > sluts and no amount of mental gymnastics will change that. He is a clinical...
  15. SoulCrusher

Russia vs Ukraine

Yes. I ignored it because you did I never said it was the military, I specifically referred to the perpetrators as Ukranian nationalists who have been doing this to Russians in the east for 8 years, but you dismiss that as Putin's lies about genocide.
  16. SoulCrusher

Russia vs Ukraine

So you are saying those videos of women being beaten, raped and pilloried by Ukranians are hoax atrocity propaganda? Interesting take. Anyway that is a false binary. It is possible for both to be true simultaneously, so not a very good comeback.
  17. SoulCrusher

Covid-19 related debates (argue in this thread only)

He is a proffessor of psychology and writes books about psychology and not medicine. I have no idea what you're getting at with that. If you just wanna shit talk him you couldve just made fun of his dumb Kermit voice, that wouldve been true.
  18. SoulCrusher

Russia vs Ukraine

Rhetorical question: Which is more likely: That the Russian government is producing crisis actor videos of people being beaten, raped and flogged or that Ukranian nationalists are commiting ethnicly motivated crimes against Russian people? Obviously the latter is more likely. Why then is your...
  19. SoulCrusher

Russia vs Ukraine

Everything in that link was from Ukrainian telegram accounts that boastfully post that sort of stuff. That it is helpful for Russian propaganda does not make it less true. Are you suggesting that the women being stripped, tied to poles and publicly flogged are some sort of crisis actors? If so...
  20. SoulCrusher

Russia vs Ukraine

They aren't. Yeah, Putin saw Zelensky hand out AK47's to anyone who wanted one, saw the Ukraine army try to use undertrained/under equipped foreign volunteers as meat shields, saw all of <deleted> Ukranians are commiting against Russians/anyone accused of being a sympathiser and said to himself...
  21. SoulCrusher

Russia vs Ukraine

Yasss! Just like my favourite marvel movies!
  22. SoulCrusher

Russia vs Ukraine

You could just as easily ask the question "Why does the left, which hates nationalism, especially white nationalism, so adamantly support a corrupt, authoritarian, ultra-nationalist government which suppresses multi cultural institutions in their war for independence against a multi racial...
  23. SoulCrusher

Somehow I don't think you'll get banned over a joke report lol. I'd be pretty devo to get banned again ngl. I think of this board like my family; we only talk every couple of months and we don't like eachother.
  24. SoulCrusher

I wasn't and never claimed I was. Why do you "fact checker" types always resort to pretend the person you are "debunking" ? I posted raw data, thats it. Sure you aren't the drunk one? Maybe a pink elephant said what youbare claiming i did.
  25. SoulCrusher

Homophobia. Reported. Why do you think there is something wrong with men masturbating into each others anuses, homophobe.
  26. SoulCrusher

ZOMFG!!! IFL SCIENCE! Any science behind boosters being effective against omicron or mix-matchinng what vaxes you get? You dont fare about science, you care about agreeing with authority figure. You will get the booster. You will go alomg with whatever they say no matter how dumb. I have no...
  27. SoulCrusher

So you jist posted irrelevant shit from sept? Cool story bro. Post something that is from November atleast. 93.5% of the population only 6% of cases? Great if true i'll book me shot tomorrow.
  28. SoulCrusher

Link? If you copy/paste you should link. The last date in there is sept 21 so dod they stop posting data? I remember they were saying it at every midday presser until they suddenly werent. If those numbers were accurate as of dec 20 lets say ( doubt) I will be very suprised and will be...
  29. SoulCrusher

So far you've just repeated that lame ivermectin joke about three times. Oh wow horse paste, that wasn't totally played out 6 months ago. Do your worst, unlike mr95, hacky et al I am a grown man not a 5 year old girl and dont care if I hear meanyweany things. I will definitely get banned for...
  30. SoulCrusher

1/1/20-30/6/21 (72 weeks)we had ~30,000 cases ~12 weeks of lockdowns masks etc 1/7/21-Now (26 weeks) we've had ~300,000 cases 26 weeks of lockdowns masks etc There is a positive correlation between lockdowns and cases. Looking at those rough numbers I suspect that making people wear masks is...
  31. SoulCrusher

:cry::cry::cry:
  32. SoulCrusher

My solution is to take my Ivermectin induced horse cock and take a trip to hell to fuck your mother.
  33. SoulCrusher

Government starts releasing data on who is vaxed vs not in their numbers i'll factor it in. They don't, what does that tell you. Delta had a 0.4% cfr, thats all I can tell you. I'd love it if dept. of health would gimme data. I love data.
  34. SoulCrusher

How did lockdowns etc help? And how did you get that from what im saying?We average 5 days of lockdown and 1600 cases per month in the first 18 months but 50,000 cases and every day of lockdown per month in the last six months. 30x higher case rate is working?
  35. SoulCrusher

Yeah you are a fucking retard if you read that and thought it was pro vax. Im telling you - slowly - that it is pointless to try to vax coronaviruses away because they mutate too quickly
  36. SoulCrusher

So just sink more resources chasing what we've already lost? At what point do you think we should stop vaxing? Once delta is gone? Delta is also way lower than 1% bro. 293,000 cases, 1300 deaths since July 1 2021. Thats 0.4%. Alpha/Delta/O combined is now <1% cfr in Australia 323,000 cases 2203...
  37. SoulCrusher

Yes. Thank you for making my point. Why would a vax developed for alpha combat delta equally as effectively, let alone omicron and all the subsequent others? This was pretty obvious to anyone with passing familiarity with flu shots which dont work too well and haven't eradicated the common flu...
  38. SoulCrusher

Why would you need a third shot of something that provides only a mild protection for 60 days against a virus that kills only 1 in 6000 anyway and that also makes you more likely to get it at 90 days? And why would it stop at a third dose, do you have any evidence that shot 3 is the one that...
  39. SoulCrusher

Benefit wanes over time. Becomes negative after a while, partocularly against omicron. https://covid-19.ontario.ca/data (Go and adjust the toggle to look at per 100,000 vax overtook novax a week or two ago, probably omicron becoming more prominent vs delta) And theres this ***pre-print*** out...
  40. SoulCrusher

I have no idea what you are saying because I only speak English, but you seem to be implying that I have endorsed or espoused a conspiracy theory. I have not. If you have evidence that I am doing so I await your presentation of it. Ironically enough your unsubstantiated assertion that I am a...
  41. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

Snark! Wow let me go vax my toddlers because I copped some passive aggressive snark on the internet from, what I assume by posting style, is a middle aged woman. I have surely been bested. May science have mercy on my soul when I inevitably succumb to the omicron doom virus
  42. SoulCrusher

Nice argument. Funny how quick you stop parroting your nonsense and just hand wave the second anyone brings up data. Wonder why that is
  43. SoulCrusher

How do individual annecdotes do anything to support those claims? Does the fact some random 90 year old survived coronavirus (women aged 90+ have a 74.3% survival rate according to dept. health) establish that coronavirus is no big whoop for 90 year olds? Also, how can you say that vax reduces...
  44. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

1 death 6000+ cases 1 in 6000 chance of death 0.016% chance of death 6 times LESS deasly than the flu. Can we get the fuck over this already or has everyone permanently become a neurotic germophobe who wants to cower behind a mask for the rest of their lives?
  45. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Fuck me mate, obsessed much? Between reading, typing, parsing the quotes, how long did that take? Kinda sad tbh
  46. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Put your reading glasses on champ. I didn't call you a boomer, I said that only boomers have fb. I thought you were done with me anyway? For someone who doesn't want to respond to me any longer, you sire are responding to me a lot.
  47. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

You come across as a senile old AIDS patient who spends all his free time on his knees in front the local glory hole. Bitch.
  48. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Dont have fb because i'm not a boomer lol. I also dont think you know what irony is.
  49. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

Well you are trying to insult me by implying that I am a girl, that I am a tranny and that I'm gay. Seems you think that being a girl, homo or tranny is a bad thing, something that if pointed out should be a source of injury. I concur.
  50. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

I love it when losers concede the argument but try to save face "You're not even worth it. I have better things to do etc."
  51. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

So now you are using homophobic remarks? I thought you were against homophobia? Senile old cocksucker aren't ya?
  52. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

If you dont think vaxpassports, medical apartheid and forced veilings are totalitarian I think you need to go get a dictionary. But they are free on the internet so here you are: https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/totalitarian You are not allowed to protest the government. They...
  53. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

Because you are clearly very confused i'll spell it out for you; to be "woke" is to be AGAINST sexism/racism/homophobia etc you insufferably ignorant boomer retard. Get off the internet you geriatric.
  54. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Thank you! Finally someone gets it!
  55. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

So am I woke or a soggy kneed homophobe? I think you are confused (but not about your sexuality, you are sure you are VERY gay). How is someone telling me about her fucking laundry habits "showing i'm a dumbarse"? We need to Logans Run all of you boomer fucks off the internet off the internet...
  56. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Either hes lying, or the people who are opposed to the protests are unhinged psychopaths who criminally threaten people over the phone. Either way it makes vaxfags look bad.
  57. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

"Waah muh soggy knees" You're a fucking pussy.
  58. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

It is a crime to harrass, intimidate or threaten people via carrier service. Telcos are required by law to store all records of phone calls for a period of time. I look forward to hearing about the prosecution of the people who harrassed this poor widdle twadie.
  59. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

How was he "posing as a tradie" as stated on the title? The article itself goes on to say: "The businessman later found out a subcontractor he sacked in 2020 had lent the shirt to one of his friends after protest organisers called for marchers to wear hi-vis." Lying fucking media. Every time...
  60. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

"No u are!" Thats literally all you have? No wonder i'm living rent free in your head, its a bloody ghost town!
  61. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

62. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Yeah, you mad. Keep seething homo.
  63. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Nice argument. Low effort snark is the redoubt of cowards. I hope you're right, but I'm a pessimist when it comes to anything that we let the pollies touch.
  64. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Theres a difference between being biased and being a liar. They have presented zero evidence of their claim. It would be very simple for them to prove that people pissed on the monument by showing photo/video. They have not shown any evidence that any vax clinic worker has been publicly...
  65. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Lol responding to a several hour old post TWICE, half an hour apart... Yep, you mad. Seethe harder, loser.
  66. SoulCrusher

The Funny Picture/Meme Thread

67. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

Supposedly according to who? And looked like according to who? You? Based on your knowlege of tradies which comes from washing ones clothes? What has your husband got to do with anything here? Non-sequitur.
  68. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

A lot of people are stupid, which is exactly why we need authoritative, trustworthy media, who don't lie on behalf of politicians. Does the fact that people lie on fb really make the dishonest media more palatable to you? I dpnt even know what point you are trying to make.
  69. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

The differnece is no one in their right mind assumes dubious shit on fb is accurate. People actually expect publically funded news organisation like OUR abc to not lie about the very tax paying Aussies who fund it, on behalf of the government brutalising its own people.
  70. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

The guy in your photo doesn't know how to spell "scientist" you dont know how to discern whether something occured in your own country or not via massive context clues like street signage. I think you are equally stupid.
  71. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

That still doesn't really give me any reason to trust that we will leave lockdowns behind once we hit whatever vax target. I suspect that once we hit x% our pollies will say that we really need y% then it turns out ackshully we need x% of boosters and then it will be the vax is ineffective...
  72. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

I agree with the last part. Do you agree it suspicious that the media are making fairly outrageous claims with no evidence to back them up? What effect do you think these unsubstantiated claims are having on public opin re: protestors? Seems fishy to me. Youd think a protest that was being...
  73. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

I never claimed they were all tradies. Did anyone in attendence claim it was an all tradie protest? It seems you (and many others) are attacking a straw man. Its a bit like claiming the french yellow vests protests the other year were illegitimate because not all of them owned cars.
  74. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

I dont know why its so hard for people to believe they're tradies. Being a tradie correlates very highly with driving v8 commodores and voting for One Nation. I thought it was just people like my greeny mate who live in a fantasyland where all labourers have an inner class-conscious Marxists...
  75. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Doesn't look like Melbourne to me. Note the lack of hi-vis and the parking sign on the right. Looks like US.
  76. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Anyone have any actual evidence of urine on the war memorial or vaxclinic workers getying spat on? I'm seeing news reports but no actual photo or video, which is odd considering everyone has a cameraphone and lelbourne is blanketed in cctv.
  77. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Can't be bothered or cant actually give me a good reason why you're trusting the people who keep telling lies? Dw I asked Hacky, who unlike you isnt a retard and he didnt have an answer either.
  78. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

Who is hiring these "rent a crowds"? Where are they hiring them from? Have any of these 1000's of paid protesters spoken out? How do you covertly organise 1000's of paid protesters on short notice without anyone finding out? Do you have any evidence to bolster your conspiratorial tinfoil hat...
  79. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

What has a timeline got to do with anything? What was the reason your hero Dandrews shut down construction. Was it construction related outbreaks like you originally claimed? Was it protests like you later claimed? Pick one you pussy.
  80. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

What has vax rates got to do with ending lockdowns? Have lockdowns been lifted anywhere where they've hit 90% vaxed? Lockdowns were brought in for 15 days to flatten the curve. Lockdowns remained because we kept getting "outbreaks" But this time the pollie scum qre telling the truth. PROMISE...
  81. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

You mean the disgraceful fucks who hide behind the publics love of the ANZACs so the can run perverse pokie mills that cheat retired people out of thei pension and super? You ever actually asked a digger what they think of the RSL? Be prepared to hear a lot of 4 letter words. Hint: If you are...
  82. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

"No u are!" Wow. Scathing insult. Im wounded. Come up with that one yourself did you or did you need to ask a 5 year old for help? Contradicting yourself there dummy. Earlier, you said the construction shutdown was because there were construction related infections of this super scary virus...
  83. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

He gets regular booster shots of his boyfriends jizz injected straight up his tailpipe every night
  84. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Yeah, the people who are against forcing experimental therapies for a virus that has a 99.2% recovery rate in the last 365 days on to the entire population, regardless of their religion or their personal health situation etc are the "carnts"... Not the totalitarian shiteaters who are forcing it...
  85. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Bootlicking woofta liar. Dandrews shut the industry down as punishment for them protesting. Unfortunately for him now that tradies have nothing better to do, the protests have grown. Didn't take Magnus Carlsson to predict that one, but apparantly the professional mediocrity you are carrying...
  86. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

I don't know why you think me pointing that you're an insufferable cocksucker pumps up my ego, but okay. You didn't have a point, you're trying to get my attention, probably because you're in love with me, because you're definitely a big wooly woofta. Not interested.
  87. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Like imagine thinking that that was some massive gotcha. Dude you're little bitch. I guarantee that no one in your lifecan stand you because you're an annoying little feg.
  88. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

So you are being a pedantic homo? Okay then, let me rephrase: Funny how SOME of the same people 12 months ago protesting police brutality are perfectly happy to ignore it now. Some even get lottle stiffies watching it. Happy now you little bitch?
  89. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

He was criticising the police then and he's still doing it now. Unlike other, less consistent people. Whats your point?
  90. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Funny how the same people 12 months ago protesting police brutality are perfectly happy to ignore it now. Some even get lottle stiffies watching it.
  91. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Why dont we just do like the Chinese and run the ***** over with tanks? Fuck yeah bro we're heaps tough aye.
  92. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Agreed. Here is a perfect example of police "keeping the peace" after a "dickhead" "took things to far" and "all hell broke lose" Hmm, censored. Its the video of two of vicpols bravest bashing an unarmed old lady like the gutless scum they are.
  93. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

There is hours and hours of livestream footage and lots of hi-vis. What do you think is more likely, that hundreds of people are lying about being CFMEU members in a concerted conspiracy, or the media is selectively editing their footage? There was ONE bloke yesterday with a Trump flag and the...
  94. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

Haha lol haven't these silly antivaxers heard of Freudian projection? Being vaxphobic means you're probably just a closeted vaxsexual yourself. They should all just get a room and shoot hot loads of vax up each others arses.
  95. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

Greg Sheridan? That obsequious little pussy isn't even the man of his own household. From wiki:
  96. SoulCrusher

Melbourne riot/protest

Pretty sure every male 18+ has seen Scarface and knows the consequences of coke is having a big shootout in your narco palace
  97. SoulCrusher

Official Kurtis Morrin Named Bulldogs Player of The Year

He looks good. I was a big fan of his uncle so i'm really hoping this kid continues to excel as he progresses through the ranks.
  98. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

The 'ol Bastiat. Timeless.
  99. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

Yup. Callous individuals such as yourself will continue to feel shameful joy in the deaths of others and cynically use it to push an agenda. These are sad times indeed.
  100. SoulCrusher

COVID-19 - Thread

You know you're doing the same thing as anti-vaxers who share shit about double-vaxed people who die of covid anyway or people who die of bloodclots, right? Enough with using peoples deaths to push whatever agenda you have.