Search results

1. M

We need a crowd

where do you line up for a refund? i left after cherry- evens went through our life size cardboard cut out players and scored under the post. i don't mind paying for my family to go out to the footy if we play with some heart, but tonight was a joke. Players should donate all match payments to...
  2. M

Bulldogs vs Souffs Post-Match Thread

As one great coach once told me the best thing about football is it all starts again next week! He was talking about soccer but I think it can be applied here as well. It doesn’t matter what happened it is done. All we can do is pick ourselves up wipe off the dust and remember that next week is...
  3. M

'Homesick' Ben Hannant may quit Bulldogs

This just my opinion so don't hang me over it. Ben is doing the right thing for his family and i don't have a problem with him leaving. If any of us where in his situation we would want to leave as well. Like in most family's my wife is the boss and if she is unhappy the whole family is...
  4. M

Can we stop the Parramatta juggernaut?

parra have been playing semi final football for months. how much is left in their tank? They looked flat tonight.
  5. M

Can we stop the Parramatta juggernaut?

i think we will win a tight one next week. Parra played poor tonight coming off the short week. play our normal style next wee, just need to watch their off loads. 2nd phase play will kill us next week.
  6. M

The idris try decision *megathread*

the biggest game of the year so far and it is not decided by the players but the match officals. i just hope they can sort their crap out before we get to the business end of the comp.
  7. M

bulldog coaches over the years

i can't stand him, but you have a very good point.
  8. M

Nick talyer

agree 100%
  9. M

Fred Briggs is better than SBW

*Fred Briggs destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognises the element of surprise. *While urinating, Fred Briggs is easily capable of welding titanium *Fred Briggs grinds his coffee with his teeth and boils the water with his own rage *There are no weapons of mass...
  10. M

Want a laugh? Check this so called Bulldogs supporters site

Instead of "leave britney alone" it sounds like "leave sonny alone". i need some help. I am from a generation that didn't grow up with computers, so this has taken me 5 mins just to type this. I can not read this for the life of me. I LUVV SONNY.. I UNDASDAND EVERYBUDY IZ DISGUSDED IN WAH...
  11. M

would u still support the dogs if they moved to the central coast

no way. would not support the bulldogs or the nrl anymore. Sydney FC here i come.
  12. M

I bet we all love this photo now...

Turvey. what a player. was at the 1985 final. played st greorge. we won 7-6 from memory. Turvey put up some great bombs that day.
  13. M

Sonny and Khoder to attend court on Tuesday

True, however there are legal ways to get out of your contract and there are illegal ways and sonny has gone down the illegal path. Also this is an international sporting matter now. If sonny is allowed to walk away from his contract with no punishment it is going to set a very dangerous...
  14. M

3 Ryan 2 Maitua 1 Groom
  15. M

andrew Johns

very true.
  16. M

Disgrace

A positive. If the dogs get hammered each week no one will go to the game. This will make the Stadium Australia bill to high for the club because the gate sales are down. I return the dogs will go back to belmore. I know its a long shot.
  17. M

[B] Best players tonight 3-2-1

I don't think anyone should get points this week
  18. M

Disgrace

i can't see any light at the tunnel we are in.
  19. M

2009 Forward Pack (Dogs of War)

Don’t get me reminiscing. I’m going to start showing my age lol.
  20. M

2009 Forward Pack (Dogs of War)

still havent seen a pack of forwards in the game like the original dogs of war.
  21. M

Titan tactics

Lets not forget we need to catch the ball so we can score a try or two.
  22. M

Dogs in the hunt for Kimmorley

we are starting to sound like chelsea. We are linked to every player in the nrl, the super league and i think even a few players from the nfl, rugby union, afl and soccer. I think Dwight York is going to be our next big signing. Once they sign then i will belive it.
  23. M

The Kennel's *Dream Team* (*You Decide*)

1.Luke Patten 2.Brent Crisp 3.Darryl Millard 4.Tim Wintana 5.Heka Nanai 6.Ben Roberts 7.Aaron Groom 8.Jarrad Hickey 9.Corey Hughes 10.Chris Armit 11.Sonny Bill Williams 12.Andrew Ryan 13.Lee Te Maari 14.Nick Kouparitis 15.Michael Sullivan 16.Danny Williams 17.Justin Tsolous
  24. M

Tottenham triumphed in the Carling Cup final against Chelsea

yeah we are, but not because of the final. We haven't stopped partying from the semi final game.:)
  25. M

New CEO Prediction thread...

shane warne. He has great mobile phone skills.
  26. M

Tottenham triumphed in the Carling Cup final against Chelsea

Jonathan Woodgate headed home an extra-time winner as Tottenham deservedly triumphed in the Carling Cup final against Chelsea. The centre-back was first to reach a Jermaine Jenas free-kick in the 94th minute, with Petr Cech saving his initial effort before the ball rebounded straight back...
  27. M

a-league grand final

agree 100%
  28. M

Am I the only one that doesn't want Mason to go?

Very sad to see mason go. My opinion the club has taken a step backwards. The should not have fought this out in the public eye. I'm not expecting much for next season. We will see how we use the cap room we have now. If we don't use it in the right way I feel the board should follow willie out...
  29. M

get of shreks back!!!!!!

i support his decision to go, however in my opinion if you sign for another club you should not be back in 1st grade. Yes he has played well for us over the years and been a big part of our team, but the hole left by the player needs to be filled and as we see the bulldogs replace experienced...
  30. M

Steve Folkes was right

after years of bad calls, not only in our games, nothing is a suprise to me.
  31. M

Koupa or Te Maari which one uh oh

Kouparitsas should keep his spot. He is playing well and has been our strongest player off the bench.
  32. M

"THE GENERAL" get back NOW!!!

O'Meley should not be allowed back. if you sign for another club you should not be in fist grade.
  33. M

2 Little 2 Late. NOT GOOD ENOUGH

lets not forget the cowboys scored 2 excellent tries just after half time. I don't think many teams could have stopped them from scoring them.
  34. M

Ben Roberts

overall good job
  35. M

2 Little 2 Late. NOT GOOD ENOUGH

we need to go back to basics.
  36. M

Lol Tonga

we have been carrying him all year. He said he was back to his best in the news this week. If that is his best we need HELP! DROP HIM NOW!!!!
  37. M

Worst Game Ive Ever Seen

we played in patches again.
  38. M

Pattens High Shot

1 week. at least he wasn't sent off.
  39. M

Tony Archer

Very true!
  40. M

Cutler or Utai for Number 5?

if we lose utai to spend more for hazem and mark, i'mnot to fussed who playes on the wing.
  41. M

Sonny Bill send off discussion

not a send off. penalty and on report. play on. don't kill the game! pretty soon if you tackle a player it will be a penalty. Rugby league will turn into a non contact sport. lol
  42. M

Dallas McIllwain Appreciation Thread

at least he was there to support. GOOD work for a forward.
  43. M

Dallas McIllwain Appreciation Thread

one bad play, so lets drop him. get off his back!!!!
  44. M

Bulldogs V Raiders Match day info!!

Sending the wife to her sister's house. Sitting in my arm chair with a case of extra dry's on ice next to me. Would love to go but last few games i've gone too we have not played well.
  45. M

Bulldogs X-factor

A very good player, but don't think you will see him in the finals unless an injury happens. Another player i think would make an impact is IRVINE. As a hooker he impressed me when he had a run in first grade.
  46. M

Finals Week 1 v Raiders: Predict the line up

1.Patten 2.El Masri 3.Emelio 4.SBW 5.Utai 6.Holdsworth 7.Sherwin 8.O'meley 9.Hughes 10.Armit 11.Mason 12.Ryan 13.Maitua Interchange 14.Hickey 15.Perry 16.McIlwain 17.Myles I would play Armit in the run on team, Mason should play second row and SBW in the centers.
  47. M

One of the worst losses ever?

we did well. we turned off with 2min on the clock and we went down. It happens. I was upset, but i think we took more positives from the game then negatives.
  48. M

Rumours

just heard on 7 news Roy has been given permision to talk with the rosters.
  49. M

Bulldogs VS Knights

the last time we played this bad (manly game) we came back to win 4 in a row. Johns has looked tired over the past few weeks so i think we are in with a chance.
  50. M

Bulldogs V Broncos LIVE UPDATE Thread

the match was over in the first 15min. We got off to a very slow start and didn't recover. The match is gone lets look forward to next week.
  51. M

Bulldogs team to face the eels

on paper we look good
  52. M

Rate your season thus far

not playing the best, but we are getting the points.
  53. M

Anasta to have a lengthy rest on the sidelines.

He isn't in the last year of his contract. he dosn't need to play yet. Wait for the last 2 months before he resigns or moves on, then he will start to play.
  54. M

Blah!!!!!!!

Don't remember when a season was over in round 3 for any comp. The only thing that gets me over a loss is reading how we need to drop half the team, bring in new players, etc. Can't wait to read the posts after our next game.
  55. M

Positives after tonight games

one positive is the boys won't be slacking off during the bye. they have alot of work to do.
  56. M

Mason and Patten cleared to play

very good news. we needed this. the knights are a huge high after that big win on the weekend.
  57. M

Armit Vs Myles

I feel armit and myles are our future in the forwards. to pick one is a very hard choice. If there is only one spot for them i think armit. He has played well this year so far.
  58. M

Crowd Behaviour [All Threads Merged]

:) at least we won'y have crowd toruble when we play the bye. lol :)
  59. M

Player of the Year Votes Rd 2

3. El Masri 2. Sherwin 1. Mason
  60. M

Police presents outside the ground.
  61. M

I just found this on the nrl site. Riot police to monitor Bulldogs' games Sunday, March 19, 2006 - 9:41 AM Riot police will patrol all future Bulldogs' rugby league games after violence at the NRL club's match against Wests Tigers at Sydney's Telstra Stadium. NSW Police Commissioner...
  62. M

A harsh reality is we might soon have to playi our matches behind close doors. They do it in eurpoe and even in Australia at football (soccer) matches. Another option is crowd seperation. I have been to football matches in eurpoe and opposition supporters aren't even allowed near each other...
  63. M

Good News!

correct but remember what happened to SBW last time we played the bunnies. i watched him warm up for 15 mins, run on the field catch the ball and go off. hope we don't see that this time. Also the bunnies are never a walk over for us. They are a team that seem to play better when they play us.
  64. M

Forget Brazil, it's the Socceroos who worry Zico

they could both make it, who knows? who would of thought that france would bomb out the way they did last world cup? I've seen crazier things happen in football before.
  65. M

If your club was up for sale.........

wouldn't think so. The board make that choice. The club members elect the board and that would be all. please correct me if im wrong.
  66. M

Note to Mason

and for the people that do not know when Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn’t lifting himself up, he’s pushing the Earth down. lol
  67. M

Should supporters have a say in the team lineup each week?

not even worth writing this comment on a very stupid thread.
  68. M

Goalkicking radar not right: El Masri

The radar wasn't that bad last week was it? i mean el magic missed 1 attempt. In the game it didn't look like he was having problems with the leg.
  69. M

What is the meaning of it all?

100% on the money. The club has moved forward, but we need to remember where we came from and the canterbury legacy will live on, just like the berries legacy lives on.
  70. M

Was it hard to watch Anasta?

it was hard to watch him in that game, because he never got invloved with the action.
  71. M

Players off contract at end of 2006

Armit would be one of my main priorities. He is a solid player who can hold is own in the front row.
  72. M

Sean Hampstead....

The touchie needs to visit OPSM.
  73. M

How good will we go this year?

First we need to look at a top 8 finish. From there it can go anyway. The best team on the day will win and that can be anyone from 1st to 8th. look at how last seasons finals went.
  74. M

Chel$kis OUT!

don't worry no english team are going to win. Its the year the old lady take it out. Yes we where lucky but in football you create your own luck. Go Juve!!!
  75. M

Official Roll Call Thread

will be there. taking my son to his first game. he is 18 months old. the 4th generation in my family to support the doggies starts on sat night.
  76. M

Bulldogs season Still Alive!!

Come on dogs how many chances do we need to make the 8?
  77. M

We can still win the comp

The joys of following sports teams. Last year we where on top of the world and now we are in the dumps. I'm sticking to what i said that we can still make the 8 and cause some trouble.
  78. M

We can still win the comp

i agree. if storm lose we are still 1 point outside the eight. If Canberra lose as well we are still in 9th spot. I still think we can make the 8 and go on to cause some upsets. The media have written us off and so have the rest of the nrl, but lets no forget if you back a dog into a corner its...
  79. M

Knights vs Dogs Review

We had an off night. Dropped too much ball, our defense was very ordinary and we lacked heart. Might have been too cold for the boys last night. Lol. We need to regroup and lift for the parra game or we will be smashed.
  80. M

Denton: Roosters are over the cap

This artical sounds like sour grapes to me, but i love it. Anything to put crap on the rooters about is good.
  81. M

Roosters signed Anasta on June 16/Salary Cap

There is no way of policing contract negotiations. All that can be done is have the nrl and tax office to go through all players contracts and compaire it to their assets, property, cash etc.
  82. M

coincidence?

buy a new jersey with NO number on it. Hopfully it works.
  83. M

The club needs your help

Thanks for stuffing up the game last night for all of us you loser. I'm talking to the fool who let off the bunger. Not only did the atmosphere die after you let it off, but now we are back in the paper for all the wrong reasons. The papers and TV aren’t reading how good we played or how good...
  84. M

Who is our MVP

Ben Czislowski lol.
  85. M

Official Team Round 19 Bulldogs V Panthers

and if he takes the second option for this game, hope he doesn't turn up for the brisbane game or we will be smashed
  86. M

Official Team Round 19 Bulldogs V Panthers

Good looking team. Good luck on friday night boys.
  87. M

Tonga To Join Anasta At Roosters?

c. tonga can't make the first grade team at our club because he is not in the league of Roy Asotasi, Mark O'Meley, Willie Mason, Andrew Ryan, Nate Myles, Sonny Bill Williams, Chris Armit. However at the rooters he will be their star forward. I say they can have him.
  88. M

How to beat the video ref....

Did anyone see in the Penrith vs. Canberra game on the weekend? Preston Campbell has found a loop hole in the video ref system. For those who didn't see what happened here it is. Campbell picked up a grubber kick on his own try line, then used a team mate to prevent jason smith from tackling...
  89. M

Dogs to rue letting Anasta go

the artical is there to get the fans upset with the club. won't work. im behind the clubs choice. and there is no mention about our new signing of Dragons goal-kicking five-eighth Daniel Holdsworth.
  90. M

The Debate Begins............2006 Team.

Lets not forget about Brett Oliver. This guy is younger version of C. Hughes. Can play in the halves and at hooker. With a bit more experience will be quality coming off the bench.
  91. M

Our future 5/8th - YOUR SAY!!! (threads merged)

Brett Oliver is an option
  92. M

All Anasta threads merged in here

How good is the june 30 deadline? I mean all the speculation surrounding players and what they are going to do. Its all over the news and people are always guessing. Then when the desision is made people are surprised and for one team is the best news of the year and for others its the worst. I...