Search results

1. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Discussion thread | Round 4 | Good Friday vs Souths

If the rabbits want their coach gone it could be an easy game, Latrell and Walker both seem off. I think the only thing that can get us today is the ref, 9-3 penalties last week v titans not including 6 agains and we still won
  2. bricktamland

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

But he got up and kicked the goal ?
  3. bricktamland

Sutton Appointed again to bulldogs vs Rabbitohs game.

Adam Reynolds milked it, the commentators didn’t notice till adam laid on the ground. He wasn’t Injured and yes Graham made it worse. And the fans topped it off. But I have always disliked Reynolds for that, watch him every game he is a massive sook.
  4. bricktamland

Let's talk about our defense.

Plus now they’re saying the criticism towards latrell is racist . So fucking sick of hearing that word when there’s no racism involved
  5. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Post Game Thread round 3 | Bulldogs 32 - 0 Titans

Be weary. The nrl needs The darling boys to have a win
  6. bricktamland

Someone got enough life time to embarrass the regular doomers jumping on this train of winning who said we would lose ? Should change the name of this website to www.themmentaldoghouse.com.au
  7. bricktamland

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

Bro we have been close to winning then they get the calls and latrell sees an easy way out. I reckon we win we look different
  8. bricktamland

Dare to dream? Smash rabbit

Yep this place bipolar . So many people dooming us every week are now on their knees sucking off the team till they blow .. we have improved out of sight it’s been evident. I think we can definitely beat the rabbits
  9. bricktamland

How do we continue to get romped by refs ? It’s like being told to jump the fence but knowing it’s electrified
  10. bricktamland

Where are the doomers who said we’d lose again ? Also just posting this . We copped some average ref calls today including the bunker decisions .
  11. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Round 3 | Bulldogs Vs Titans | Gameday discussion

How much of a gee up.. taffe got tackled without the ball ! Penalty titans . Fuck this rotten system
  12. bricktamland

Even if we win today it’s time for taffe to go, to unreliable under the high ball .. they are literally targeting him. And Reed is having a shocker
  13. bricktamland

So typical of this . Am I being biased or is that a no try?
  14. bricktamland

I predict we win, but if we don’t it’s going to be from some shit dished up by someone like knight who has those bad habits. I don’t trust him after the trials
  15. bricktamland

News Look at the 2000s sides... they had brutal packs’: The ‘fabric’ Bulldogs desperately miss

It’s only natural to feel un easy about this game .. but we’re going to win. We deserve it and last week we were unlucky, we got this.
  16. bricktamland

I’m optimistic .. great defence and last week we were unlucky tbh. But this week at belmore under a new team there’s zero excuses.
  17. bricktamland

Not convinced knight deserves a spot, if we lose this game then it’s dire.
  18. bricktamland

Opinion Nothing less than a win v titans

Will bet we win this one , one thing for sure is from the games I’ve watched this year we are much more in tune defensively. And burton finally lived up to the 5/8th role and ran it, titans are big average
  19. bricktamland

Totally ripped off

He did a post about bulldogs also . Think this guy is just uselsss
  20. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

9 penalties and set restarts against us to their 5 plus our absolute robbery of a try from the ref. Wtf actually
  21. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME ROUND 2 | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread 6pm Friday @ Pointsbet Stadium

If ciro doesn’t speak up about the refs then he can get fucked
  22. bricktamland

Where are the people who said we’d get flogged ? Proud effort , basically 3 tries considering the ref no try and the foot on the line
  23. bricktamland

Other News Source Nelson Asofa-Solomona On The Outer At Melbourne - Reports

Fuck that . I’d rather knight and Sutton, they will lead us forward. Love their work ethic, they are inspiring
  24. bricktamland

To the doomers we will win 13+ we will also outclass them, I am ripping Hutchinson to set up 62 tries today
  25. bricktamland

2024 Round 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

South’s look shit. Mitchell gone missing, Walker doing notning, Elias average at best
  26. bricktamland

Rugby league guru speaks on Matt Burton (Podcast)

For me My frustrations lay at the realisation that he has no mongrel, he seems like a nice bloke but he is so chill, even when we need him to kick us goals he will shank some of the easiest .. you also won’t see him laying down the law and yelling where he wants people. It’s also so stale...
  27. bricktamland

News Bought not bred: Stray Bulldogs have lost their way by losing sight of what made their club great

Personally I’m optimistic that round 1 attack was just a bad day, if by round 3 we look no different then I’d say it’s time for ciro to go.
  28. bricktamland

Bright Side!!

Yes
  29. bricktamland

Bright Side!!

Bro it’s round 1, we lost by 18. Against one of the biggest forward packs , we also made 13 errors and lost penalty count. I doubt we are spooners, too early to tell. I will bet you a honest $100 im right if you’re up for it end of year bank transfer
  30. bricktamland

Bright Side!!

I doubt it
  31. bricktamland

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

I think you’ll know what type of team it is next week, hard to say when there’s 11 or 13 errors .. that’s just not going to win. But defence was a lot better that’s the positive I’ll take out of that plus didn’t roll over like previous seasons. Still a long way to go..
  32. bricktamland

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

If you compare stats parra didn’t do that well, should of been 40+ scoreline with that much possession they had the ball for over 10 minutes more than us.
  33. bricktamland

Opinion Is Burton disinterested?

Burtons kicks not only on the field but importantly for goal are frustrating, give the keys to Chrichton to kick. Burton is just so chill it’s annoyong
  34. bricktamland

Rd 1 vs Eels 3-2-1

Our defence is a lot better, I agree I am dissatisfied with what I saw, the 13 errors is out rageous and simply just not good enough. 400 tackles made and 29 missed.. 10x better then last year. We didn’t have the ball but surely ciro realises his career is on the line. burton needs to step up ...
  35. bricktamland

Burton is a flop. Like for fucks sake do some thing other than bomb to the left . Predictable and gay. Opposition teams aren’t caught off guard, why ciro kept ado carr on is beyond me. And how did we have so many errors ?!?!?
  36. bricktamland

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Is it just me or are we getting fucked over by refs already this year ??
  37. bricktamland

Official ROUND 1 | Bulldogs vs Eels | Discussion thread 5:30pm @ CommBank Stadium

Why is ado carr still on he’s a liability
  38. bricktamland

Burton will bomb and bomb and bomb to left hand side of field
  39. bricktamland

Good to know sharks won , we held them to 12 points yes they didn’t have nico but still good signs
  40. bricktamland

News Sam Kerr doesn't like white fellas

Should be cancelled for opressing white males
  41. bricktamland

I’m getting a round 1 v Manly 2009 type win over eels this weekend. Just feels like we are flying under the radar
  42. bricktamland

2024 Round 0 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

That’s how nrl should be ..free flowing.. it was electric like state of origin
  43. bricktamland

Official Gus on Twitter

I came here in 2008.. previously different user name and I remember everyone here going at Matt o then saw the article a few months later .. what was his story ? Lol he got abused here ( everyone does ) and sued ??
  44. bricktamland

Official Gus on Twitter

Wa Was that Matt O or something ??
  45. bricktamland

Mr Burns dead

Rot in hell scum lord
  46. bricktamland

Your Round 1 Team?

8 or 9 missed tackles in the sharks game . He a player who is rocks and diamonds
  47. bricktamland

News Trial Takeaways: Problems abound for Dogs after Sharks loss (Roar)

This. Bbo nearly scored and so did Xerri , we lost after a rookie threw a wayward pass.. that’s it. Judge round 1 and see. 24-0 the entire two games that’s half of what some teams put on us on 1 game
  48. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

Easy we stopped multitalo and Kennedy, it was 12 points. One try was off a mistake, fuck all these ***** here are boring. So over hearing the crap, it’s a trial! Shark missing a halfback.. so what ? We don’t even know who our halfback is and we’re gonna tie with potential top 4 team this year
  49. bricktamland

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 2 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Warriors stung with a 9-0 penalty count and still won and 11 missed tackles all game. Wow
  50. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY ROUND 2 TRIAL | Bulldogs vs Sharks | Discussion thread (8pm @ BSG)

It’s a trial bra. We defended well. Sharks made fuck tonnes of mistakes too, they only scored second try off our mistake. We were unlucky not to score. Cry harder
  51. bricktamland

News Crichton‘s encouraging act in Dogs debut as halves dilemma deepens: What we learned

When you think about it basically sharks got the softest 2 tries. First one they rush out of the line for sharks to go through un touched and final try was off a mistake. We held them out for so long our defence is so much better already. The ammount of **** here who just jump to conclusions is...
  52. bricktamland

3.2.1 vs sharks

Love the doomers . Look at the stats. Has fuck all possssion and still managed to only lose by 6, even out run metres is improved and we lost penalty count
  53. bricktamland

Opinion Only Positive

Fuck all you negative **** here. Damned if you do damned if you don’t here
  54. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | PRE-GAME Trial No. 2 - Bulldogs vs Sharks - Friday 8pm BSG

I think we will target talakai . He is slow
  55. bricktamland

Ok putting it on the record you’re saying taffe for state of origin and he will get a lot of ass from being an origin player. Got it bro sounds awesome bro
  56. bricktamland

One thing I noticed about salmon is he seems very switched on and composed. Break out season imo
  57. bricktamland

Good to see cc has seen the light and not given knight a chance after flopping, I’d say cc seems serious. Prettt happy with the team, fair to say it’s going to be a ball playing pack, I’m going to tip us to win just by a whisker
  58. bricktamland

2024 Pre-Season Challenge Week 1 - Other Team Lists and Game Discussion

Loved Walsh at warriors. Become to much of a big head at broncos
  59. bricktamland

Real Talk

It’s a trial I get that but if he is one of them players who continues to be selected despite no impact or worse mistakes and penalties then cya later, there’s younger guys pushing for a start
  60. bricktamland

Clown World Thread

https://x.com/richarddibX/status/1757885753948864590?s=20 What in the pedo is this ? Why is this stuff becoming the new normal ?
  61. bricktamland

He’s a complete introvert, hed be better being told what to do as opposed to barking orders. Sexton and hurchinson made us look like proper nrl standard. I don’t remember the last time I saw a backline from a bulldogs side run those second man plays
  62. bricktamland

Our Future looks good.

The bi polar kennel is in full swing. The same flops and cucks now sucking off the player they bag or team they bag are now praising the team. We looked good, some of the same players doing shitty mistakes ( knight , Reed ) but other then that it seems gus plan has been working well regarding...
  63. bricktamland

Our Future looks good.

Burton has his moments but I just don’t think he’s a half when we need him to be. Same left side bomb , no urgency.
  64. bricktamland

OFFICIAL | GAME DAY Game day Thread vs. Storm: Trial 1 @ Belmore, 7pm

Bro Knight doesnt deserve a spot in round 1 . Liability
  65. bricktamland

Seen enough of knight. To old , journeyman who south’s were happy to see go. To costly we are over these same plodders
  66. bricktamland

It sssms the same flood see flopping . Starting side was the best obviously , but knight ? That was just abysmal.
  67. bricktamland

Few players standing out . Posa famasuli really well. Reed already on my nerves, stupid mistakes again and penalties
  68. bricktamland

Pre Game Thread, Trial 1: Bulldogs vs Storm @ Belmore, 7pm Thu 15-Feb

We will win. This year will be like 2009.. not quite as good but we will surprise a few.
  69. bricktamland

Electric vs petrol cars

Well you did it safely in a Swedish performance vehicle lol
  70. bricktamland

Electric vs petrol cars

Those old Volvos had alot of torque , they beat dick Johnson’s falcon in a race in the 90s. Also very safe cars
  71. bricktamland

News Player who walked out

We don’t take clowns seriously bro.. go take a Valium mrs grumpy pants
  72. bricktamland

Clown World Thread

Another failed transition freak show right here
  73. bricktamland

News The Key Reason Behind TPJ's Exit From The Bulldogs

04 dreaming = negative weasel
  74. bricktamland

Clown World Thread

They worship Satan. And white cristian nationalists are the most persecuted culture in the world right now. They aren’t atheist, they attend their temple of satan. To peach hail Satan, there’s even one in Noosa near where I live.
  75. bricktamland

News ‘Chopping and changing’: Burton’s big call on Dogs’ halves mystery as new recruit shines

In a way not good to chop and change, but could be wrong it means they are on their toes. Both uniquely need a new contract and both like playing number 7. Sexton has been proven in the past to rise to the occasion so hopefully he can do well with full pre season. No excuses for burton now.
  76. bricktamland

The Murika Thread

your typical California liberal
  77. bricktamland

The Murika Thread

Haley had democrats switching over just to vote against trump
  78. bricktamland

Hutchison Pre Season Press Conference

are You on your period hon? Why are you so up and down? Or have you put down the glass bbq ? We will all hold you accountable for being coach right now, if he fails in the halves you’ll have no legs in arguments imo lol
  79. bricktamland

Electric vs petrol cars

Electric cars are inept and gay , software issues, engineering , cold weather. Slow charging, not enough thought put into place regarding charging, limited range. Imagine you’re running late and forgot to charge and have to sit there charging,costing you your job etcwhen you can just race to a...
  80. bricktamland

Clown World Thread

Too small this works .. clown world confirmed
  81. bricktamland

Clown World Thread

82. bricktamland

Did you know...

Did you know no matter how much you transition to female your still a man
  83. bricktamland

Official Gus on Twitter

No you fool. It’s the best
  84. bricktamland

Official Gus on Twitter

Want this old logo back asap. New one looks weak and I never liked it, or even our 90s one
  85. bricktamland

Clown World Thread

86. bricktamland

MAFS 2024 official thread

My ex was on there in 2019. Was the biggest fuck head of the show, I know it’s fake cause she put on a fake accent and had a different name. And was the biggest drama on the show. And was an actor .. well failed actor lol
  87. bricktamland

MAFS 2024 official thread

Fake and gay
  88. bricktamland

Clown World Thread

They are groomers , the ammount of trans groomers and teachers throughout teaching and what not is sickening. Just like Disney
  89. bricktamland

Clown World Thread

It’s always the liberals with kool aid coloured hair
  90. bricktamland

Clown World Thread

small minority of these kind, love being around kids, but always seem to groom them while young.
  91. bricktamland

News Cowboys weapon Jason Taumalolo axed as Captain

Surely we use tpj salary and cowboys pay the rest ? Or a mill for 2 years ? He is a metre eater, we are due to land a big prop surely
  92. bricktamland

No Source TPJ Rumours seem Legit ..

Yep that shit was a joke , end of the fight it was sbw who was on his way out then they said it wasn’t that many rounds. Do you or did you train in brisbane ? If so where ?
  93. bricktamland

News Burtons view of the shape of planet Earth.

apart from flat earth does anyone have the link to that bulldogs tribute video done like the Liverpool style ?? Talking about what it takes to be a bulldog from a few years ago
  94. bricktamland

Official Gus on Twitter

Someone said gus said in interview today that ryan Sutton is due to be out 8-10 weeks for knee surgery