Search results

1. L

Climate Change

weird ****, have another bong
  2. L

Climate Change

Hopefully you have more intelligence when it comes to advising water companies on how to manage water.
  3. L

Climate Change

Interesting. I guess that makes two of us, only difference is- you’re fucking the dog quite obviously. Hope the water companies are able to survive with your information on how to expect a shit load of rain. Killing it.
  4. L

Climate Change

Water companies need you how to tell them to expect a lot of water. Yer bro. You’re a real revolutionary.
  5. L

Climate Change

She sounds like a real catch
  6. L

Climate Change

https://www.theepochtimes.com/beware-100-percent-green-energy-could-destroy-the-planet_4517778.html?utm_campaign=socialshare_telegram&utm_source=t.me
  7. L

Climate Change

yeah, but she still went there. What’s that say about you?
  8. L

Climate Change

not a fan of your mrs tbh
  9. L

Climate Change

wtf has climate change got to do with having no water out the tap? Don’t elevate yourself to some kind of messiah when you’re not. We are going to be in La Nina for years . That means a lot of fuckin water.
  10. L

Climate Change

The Atlantic current is slowing, The fear is that it collapses. There isn’t a damn thing you can do about it and all the carbon in the world has always been here. Soil sequestered carbon is the absolute ideal scenario however in their wisdom, the authorities till the soil, over fertilize and...
  11. L

Climate Change

don’t listen to hacky he’s a fuckin liar. Imagine regurgitating that “we won’t enter an ice age but that ice age would be thousands of years off.”
  12. L

Climate Change

complete bullshit as usual.
  13. L

Climate Change

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/transport-and-tourism/corporate-jets-to-escape-eu-s-green-aviation-fuel-tax-1.4618545
  14. L

Climate Change

yEr BrO
  15. L

QLD catch up Dogs v tigers 19th June

very nice of you Moey, hope everyone has a good time.
  16. L

Climate Change

If everyone planted a hundred trees they neutralize their carbon footprint. This could be over with but no, where is the fun in that? The climate is changing no doubt. As it does and will continue to do so. Whenever you have govt grants and political heavyweights wanting a narrative they...
  17. L

Climate Change

lol you still talking about global warming but not looking far enough back at the data. In other words, you believe the climate change hoax and that’s what you’re hanging your hat on. Cool. It takes all sorts. Maybe you could let china and india in on it?
  18. L

Climate Change

No not at all. I don’t deal in conspiracy, you do. Good luck with your climate change narrative. I’m sure your electric car will hurtle us straight back a few thousand years.
  19. L

Climate Change

For anyone silly enough to say “trust da science”. Remember when Flannery said it wouldn’t rain in Australia by 2020 or they said it was global “warming” lmao.. Neither was correct and both came from science. The sooner people understand that science can be bought, the better. Climate change...
  20. L

Climate Change

That depends entirely on who you’re speaking to but the point is that human beings can’t change what is happening and to say we can is gaslighting. Climate change narrative is going to encroach on all of us and already people believe they can stop it. How sick.
  21. L

Climate Change

I’m talking about fresh water displacing salt and changing the currents and therefore the weather. It happens cyclically throughout history. We are heading toward an ice age but instead of admitting it and freaking people out they are gaslighting people and saying it’s basically humans fault...
  22. L

Climate Change

The earth is in a cooling phase and headed toward another inevitable ice age. No amount of policy or money or leftardness is going to change that.
  23. L

Relationship Advice

Tell them immediately there will be no flowers and no valentine’s day gifts. Saves the awkwardness later on.
  24. L

Russia vs Ukraine

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/ousted-ukrainian-official-breaks-silence-admits-she-lied-about-mass-rape-russians lol, clown world
  25. L

Opinion Coaching Process

we don’t need a coach who can rebuild a club or a development coach or whatever other buzzwords are floating around. We just need someone who knows how to coach, someone who knows how to get the best out of people. Todd Payten is the coach i think we should go after although not sure if his...
  26. L

Russia vs Ukraine

lol i’m not talking about me.
  27. L

Russia vs Ukraine

lol, you’re only going to get angrier too.
  28. L

Russia vs Ukraine

define conspiracy because to me you’re hook line and sinker into the conspiracy that we were all going to die if we didn’t wear a mask or get jabbed. There’s your conspiracy right there. YoUrE wElCoMe
  29. L

Who would you like to meet on the Kennel in real life ?

Says the guy who has just responded to me for the tenth time in half an hour….
  30. L

Hmmm. You should write a book on the intricacies of how unappetising it is. What to look out for etc
  31. L

Interesting. Was it good?
  32. L

You’ve eaten a shit sandwich?
  33. L

The great gender debate

You separate it by recognizing the fact it’s being indoctrinated into the psyche of not only children but dumb fuck parents as well.
  34. L

Of course you would. That way you don’t have to eat a shit sandwich.
  35. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Yep. It’s so obvious Ed.
  36. L

Do we go all in for Munster?

Yep. As much as i feel like he’s going to descend into a headline at any moment , just get him and put burton at centre.
  37. L

Russia vs Ukraine

That would be a mistake though. Unwarranted. I’ve been here for a long time and i’ve put up with my fair share also. You don’t agree with me, you may choose to be offended , but just block me if that feels better. Your call, obviously,
  38. L

Russia vs Ukraine

I would never say anything online that i wouldn’t say in person. You feel the way you do and that’s on you. Don’t be so tender , you’ve said some shit things ****.
  39. L

I always reserve the right to my own impressions of people. Cheers anyway.
  40. L

oh and also id like to ask you in person about your “family member” and how it affected your thoughts on Grace Tame so wildly.
  41. L

I would like to discuss with you your thoughts on masks, lockdowns and vaccine effectiveness. duh
  42. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Each to their own. You have your point of view and I have mine.
  43. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Yeah. It’s also not cool to lie all the time either. You’re making a point based off that lie. Be better.
  44. L

Russia vs Ukraine

This here is wrong on so many counts. Contrary to what you’ve been lead to believe, I could not comment on any single part of this forum. It wasn’t one thread, It was the whole thing. So, I made another account so I could comment on other parts of the forum. When I made it clear, Jacob...
  45. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Never said it did. I said you can’t prove anything, no matter what. Because all of the evidence points away from your narrative. NiCe TrY tHoUgH
  46. L

Russia vs Ukraine

piece
  47. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Except the lack of evidence is from your side only. I can back my claims up, you on the other hand, have followed wrong advice.
  48. L

Id like to meet dinkum dog and jacob
  49. L

Official Team List Round 14 v Eels + Match Discussion

let’s hope for a less insipid, more inspired performance.
  50. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Not only are you celebrating censorship here but you’re also displaying base level intelligence. Let me guess tHiS rEmOvEs ThE nEdD fOr A bRaIn
  51. L

Russia vs Ukraine

I’ve seen heaps of change tbh. More and more people are realizing they have been duped. I notice you still don’t engage re the links i’m taking about hey? Just more tin foil nonsense. I guess that’s all you’ve got left now.
  52. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Whenever a link is posted it is not read or acknowledged. That’s not my problem, all the evidence has been posted. Like the Forbes article i posted and you said that i misinterpreted the data. How can i misinterpret the data? I simply posted the link and you made something up to suit your...
  53. L

Opinion Nathan Brown (Coach)

i’m assuming by experienced they also mean someone with a proven record.
  54. L

Another Shooting in US..Oklahoma

just pretend it’s a pandemic. piece of cake.
  55. L

Another Shooting in US..Oklahoma

what do you expect when you have the type of war mongering reputation as the USA has? Young, mentally health challenged people aren’t the problem. The satanic government running the show under the guise of god is the problem. Now they want to tell people to disarm whilst they continue to arm...
  56. L

Russia vs Ukraine

I stand with Ukraine. One of the most corrupt Country’s in the world. I love Ukraine. Nothing about them is suspect at all and i trust Zelensky and Biden implicitly.
  57. L

Russia vs Ukraine

I bet you teach your kids this is normal bro.
  58. L

Russia vs Ukraine

baby Ed
  59. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Russia is embarrassed by you pos. Imagine being as uninformed as yourself bro fmd.
  60. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Example of where i’ve been wrong would be great for you to produce right now ed.
  61. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Ed the fence sitter strikes again [emoji23]
  62. L

Russia vs Ukraine

You don’t even make sense mate .
  63. L

Russia vs Ukraine

one of the best
  64. L

Russia vs Ukraine

No mate. I don’t have the book. What i would suggest though is for you to take up spelling classes Ed.
  65. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Eddie Archibald
  66. L

Russia vs Ukraine

lol, you obviously are unsure of how it’s made. Anyway, you haven’t provided any examples of where i’ve been wrong. How unsurprising. You don’t win best new restaurant and get write ups in the sunday papers for nothing brotherZ
  67. L

Russia vs Ukraine

You’ve been wrong numerous times. The last example being not using stock in a marinara. Another example is when you say you were a chef. You weren’t, you were a cook. Then you said you knew the security in charge of the melbourne covid fuck up and also knocked around the same social group...
  68. L

Russia vs Ukraine

no. Just one will do.
  69. L

Russia vs Ukraine

I’m just asking the question
  70. L

Russia vs Ukraine

As i’ve mentioned numerous times.. Where have I been wrong? prove it! You can’t - Not only can’t you but you censor me instead. But i digress, name one example of where i’ve been wrong. Basically put up, or shut up.
  71. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Are you a Zelensky fanboy?serious question btw
  72. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Yer, put chicken salt on everything.
  73. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Maybe you could teach me how to make spaghetti marinara without stock?
  74. L

Russia vs Ukraine

next you’ll be telling me that the ukraine have a chance of defeating russia in a war ffs
  75. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Nobody in any situation ever makes a proper spaghetti marinara without fish stock. Hate to break it to you but the sauce will always, always have fish stock combined in any quality restaurant. The seafood is sautéed and deglazed with fish stock before the “generic” tomato sauce is added. You...
  76. L

Russia vs Ukraine

When you know, you know.
  77. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Tell me you’re a bowlo cook without telling me you’re a bowlo cook
  78. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Sauté seafood add fish stock add tomato sauce . Did you work at the bowlo?
  79. L

Russia vs Ukraine

if you’re going to pretend to be a chef instead of a cook at least put some knowledge into it.
  80. L

Russia vs Ukraine

I prefer the traditional method of using fish stock. Only cooks use wikipedia
  81. L

Russia vs Ukraine

In Laymans terms, what is it about a marinara sauce that makes it marinara? I’ll wait..
  82. L

Russia vs Ukraine

You have lost the plot. Where does the “marinara” come from, the land? You’re a cook, and a bad one.
  83. L

Russia vs Ukraine

If i had 3 choices of ingredients the last thing i’d go for is pork, cheese and seafood
  84. L

Russia vs Ukraine

What’s on the menu tonight cook jacob?
  85. L

Russia vs Ukraine

haha let there be right. legend
  86. L

Russia vs Ukraine

I’m just asking a professional for their opinion. No need to try and be nasty about it. Next time just say, It’s on its way.
  87. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Not one mistake. Keep it up A+
  88. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Or.. almost as bad as a brainwashed fool thinking he’s correct. Either way..
  89. L

Russia vs Ukraine

I’ll give you props on showing the dog up the other day though on the Grace subject. What about that guy hey? I feel like the “family member” may be him tbh.
  90. L

Russia vs Ukraine

So you can’t spell and admit to it.
  91. L

Russia vs Ukraine

When is it gonna turn to the ice age bro?
  92. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Yes, and lying only gets you so far. One day you will meet the truth and it will fuck you right up.
  93. L

Russia vs Ukraine

20+ years and yet your grammar is putrid.
  94. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Thought as much
  95. L

Russia vs Ukraine

The truth is that you throw out stupid lines that aren’t researched and then proceed to call someone an idiot. Nothing i’ve ever said you can ever prove to be untrue and yet you preach it like a fact. Dumb.
  96. L

Russia vs Ukraine

you’re probably too young to remember the illegal invasion of iraq.
  97. L

Russia vs Ukraine

says the bloke who can’t make a decision on his own and has to ask dumb questions all the time. I’m no embarrassment mate. I’m on the side of truth and you don’t know what that is.
  98. L

Russia vs Ukraine

Lol like i care what you think. You are a fence sitter with no conviction. If anything, you are the embarrassment to russia.