Search results

1. x-factor

Consolidated Leagues Club Board Election Thread (Coorey Chairman P29)

Pointing out the obvious with these idiots won’t stop until they’re gone. Big news to come out about a director ex player and some racists remarks made
  2. x-factor

Shit hasn’t even hit the fan yet, after the agm tomorrow there’s going to be so much more to come out and it’s safe to say the board are shaking in their boots
  3. x-factor

He’s probably building the Anderson palace with the clubs money That or he’s fkd Lynne
  4. x-factor

Can confirm Gary is still the biggest crook
  5. x-factor

Ray Dib first Interview post election

I seen him at nearly all the games..
  6. x-factor

Ray Dib to remain on NSW Rugby League board

Also thought you would like to know that our club now has no rep on the nsw board. Lucky ray Dib loves the club tho
  7. x-factor

Just a shame that our members aren’t as smart and NSW rugby league. Everyone can see straight through these mugs except those living in the 80s
  8. x-factor

As the title says, NSW to announce that Ray Dib will be a permanent member of the board. Paul Dunn has already been told to mind his own business by NSW rugby league in regards to dibs tenure. And to say this all wasn’t personal.
  9. x-factor

Klemmer upset with Bulldogs boardroom candidate Dunn.

It wasn’t said in private.. that’s why he took Offence
  10. x-factor

Steve Mortimer lends support to Ray Dib as Bulldogs board rivals circle

RUGBY LEAGUE NRL 2018: Steve Mortimer lends support to Ray Dib as Bulldogs board rivals circle Steve Mortimer, one of the Bulldogs' favourite sons, has launched an impassioned defence of "misunderstood" Canterbury chairman Ray Dib and the incumbent directors amid an increasingly bitter power...
  11. x-factor

Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib lifts the lid on why the club had to sack Des Hasler

Read what others have said regarding why they didn’t sign
  12. x-factor

Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib lifts the lid on why the club had to sack Des Hasler

Issac has a really good relationship with the club and Ray
  13. x-factor

Current board do not deserve another chance (besides Mortimer)

When you had the track record he had you be stupid not to give him as much of a say as he wants, success seemed to follow him around.
  14. x-factor

As if your actually bagging the bloke for Making changes? And as it is with every decision the board makes it’s all voted on. At the end of the day they have done everything they needed to. Who could really make changes with des in charge? He was our only problem and it all seemed to stem from...
  15. x-factor

Rival ticket nothing but a wank Poor Paul Dunn dragging others down with him again all he knows is failure
  16. x-factor

Former Canterbury Bulldogs captain Steve Price wants to make the club great again

Price is dreaming. They all are You all are if you think that the board will change. Like someone said before all we needed was a new coach. We have one now. Feel like this ticket was thrown together last minute by Dunn as a list ditched effort. Poor form by him imo dragging everyone else...
  17. x-factor

Steve Price on NRL 360 Summer edition

They’re all muppets hahah Paul Dunn would of looked like a stunned mullet on tv
  18. x-factor

Des Hasler declined new jobs to stay at Bulldogs, court hears

I highly doubt that they will get voted in. There’s too many smart intelligent people who know that there’s nothing really wrong with the club for a board change High hopes
  19. x-factor

Des Hasler declined new jobs to stay at Bulldogs, court hears

Everyone is over thinking this hahah Who cares if it was announced nothing was signed He isn’t owed shit! Did he work to get paid for them two years? Are the dogs stopping him getting another job? Everyone needs to realise this is the big bad world if shit needs to get done you get it done...
  20. x-factor

Steve Price, Chris Anderson, Paul Dunn headline Canterbury Bulldogs board challenge

Laughable how people don’t even know how to vote and they’re throwing their 2c around It’s going to be fun watching dopes complain. Especially can’t wait to see Dunn fail once again
  21. x-factor

Steve Price, Chris Anderson, Paul Dunn headline Canterbury Bulldogs board challenge

Just feel like running will tarnish all reputation these guys had if they had any after the land slide loss Dunn is to the club what a bindi is to your foot. Running and grabbing anyone he can to fill the numbers he just needs to fk off. Like others mentioned these guys left and done their...
  22. x-factor

“It’s time for madness”

He’ll get re elected and dipshits like you going to have to deal with it
  23. x-factor

Bulldogs centre Michael Morgan out to prove he’s no namesake for Ireland

Another product of the Bankstown Bulls, far ahead of all the junior clubs
  24. x-factor

Steve Mortimer backs Ray Dib at Canterbury Bulldogs elections

Being a director is hardly a job lmao my sister at maccas makes more annually
  25. x-factor

Which players do you still wish played from this photo?

Harry Harris is back as our strength coach
  26. x-factor

Turvey reappointed to the board

Wake up to yourself.. Who’s going to kick him and the board off lol
  27. x-factor

BULLDOGS TRIO TO TAKE OVER FROM COACH DES HASLER IN 2018

Business is business Well done to the club if they have the slightest chance to screw him out of money he doesn’t deserve. Pathetic reading some of the comments
  28. x-factor

Non-binding?

plus no contract has been signed all it is is a understanding betwen the club and haslers management. it was their form which was signed and it was their form which stated that the agreement is non binding. Hasler and his management only have themselves to blame.
  29. x-factor

Non-binding?

Elias wouldnt have the nerve, he didnt leave on his own accord, he messed up seriously with a potential major sponsor and had to go
  30. x-factor

More dribble from Raymond Dib

Better chance of pigs flying
  31. x-factor

He ran to Canberra as soon as he got a bit more coin without warning anyone Little bich if you ask me
  32. x-factor

Nothing but a grub who left the club with no notice far from a marquee signing lmao old cnt and passed his used by date when we signed him
  33. x-factor

Dogs legends demand action on Hasler

Good riddance lmao because that's exactly how it's going to pan out and you and a lot of the dummies on here can't do anything about it
  34. x-factor

At least he does the right thing and goes to church Something you should all take up noobs
  35. x-factor

Why Turvey deserted the Bulldogs

Bellends need to realise that Hasler is the best coach in the league possible for us there's no one better the record speaks for itself I can handle 2 bad years love it or hate it we have 2 more years and trust me it will redemption for Hasler
  36. x-factor

Why Turvey deserted the Bulldogs

It's not the 1980s anymore Turvey needs to get used to just being a spectator
  37. x-factor

Andy Saunders

Can someone post the interview if possible ?? Solid for first FG game will get better Excited for him
  38. x-factor

Bulldogs legend considers move against chairman Ray Dib

Lmao good luck he ran the Rabbitohs into the ground and failed at the dogs too Fuck off dunn
  39. x-factor

James Graham out for a month

That would be an easy fix to one of our problem haha
  40. x-factor

James Graham out for a month

Eastwood is out for a while to, which is why parra deal feel through
  41. x-factor

Rebel Ticket - Old Boys

Don't need to just have to tick the boxes baby
  42. x-factor

Rebel Ticket - Old Boys

Nah mate just a realest Unlike most of the muppets on here I can vote and will
  43. x-factor

Rebel Ticket - Old Boys

But like previously stated the two tickets your talking about will fail miserably like all before them
  44. x-factor

Des and dib

Lmaooo good luck getting rid of dibshit The guys on the NSW rugby league board He will be there for another 20 years [emoji106]
  45. x-factor

Talkin Sport with Ray Dib @ 4:15pm

loll... wank*r
  46. x-factor

The one that said he wanted to send he's membership in so the club can give it 'some refugee family they care about'?
  47. x-factor

no hes not you dapto lmao shut up man
  48. x-factor

Sack Ray, Rae, or Ray Rae?

Absolute derrick ^^^^^
  49. x-factor

Raelene / Dib CLEAN OUT

what if a accident happens and you cant type anymore??
  50. x-factor

Bulldogs chairman Ray Dib says Des Hasler will be coach next season, slams club legend Steve Mortime

obviously not you running your mouth like you coached teams to grand finals
  51. x-factor

Lower Grade Player Discussion

apparently we signed zac woolford from canberra 20s for 2017 on wards?? should be a good handy pick up. has some potential.
  52. x-factor

Peter Mulholland

bennett wanted him at newcastle and he wanted to work with the living legend. plus $$$
  53. x-factor

Eels Try stop Dogs sniffing Hayne

you still have hodko, reynolds, reni.. trex would free up some space in the cap. smartest thing to do
  54. x-factor

Eels Try stop Dogs sniffing Hayne

get rid of trex and chase him with a blank check
  55. x-factor

Ben Barba signed with Sharks

sign him up. if his forced out why not sign him? we all know what he can do
  56. x-factor

Draft will spell wind of change.

a draft is the dumbest thing possible if the NRL is worried about bigger clubs poaching other clubs best talents they should make them pay for it. at the end of the day the players are the games product its a bit stupid that clubs cant cash in on them.
  57. x-factor

Raelene Castle now to be referred to as "The Boss".

someone should make "the boss" sign with her head on it for the games
  58. x-factor

Bumped into Ray Dib bulldogs chairman.

Your burning hahaha
  59. x-factor

Bumped into Ray Dib bulldogs chairman.

Hahaha mate your full of shit. I for one know that Ray Dib would not of told you that information. And don't doubt me on that.
  60. x-factor

Burgess vs. Ennis Run

I feel ya, that pisses me off so much!
  61. x-factor

[OFFICIAL] Andrew Fifita signed

Fifita and coorey together....
  62. x-factor

Everybody Loves Ray!

Ray Dib is a christian, i just see it as great business thinking. You don't have to be a scientist to realize most bulldogs supporters are muslim and we need to cater for all. this is a stupid topic to argue over, most restaurants you all eat at are halal.
  63. x-factor

Everybody Loves Ray!

The ARL Commission’s inaugural Chairman John Grant has voiced his pleasure at the work being achieved at the Canterbury Bulldogs, most notably, newly re-elected Chairman Ray Dib. Chairman Ray Dib has been the driving force behind the success at the Bulldogs. Image: smh.com.au Chairman Ray...
  64. x-factor

Favourite Album Covers

65. x-factor

Kebabs or yeros

Memos on parramatta road in homebush make a mean snack pack
  66. x-factor

Canterbury great Steve Mortimer attempting to fix Bulldogs board

No administrator i dont care who you are could of kept SBW from leaving, thurston I know for a fact dib wasn't on the scene within the club at that time and barba well we all know what happened there. Since these guys have Been in charge of the club the club has seen heights we never thought it...
  67. x-factor

Canterbury great Steve Mortimer attempting to fix Bulldogs board

If it wasn't for dib and coorey the club wouldn't be were it is today. They are the ones with the connections, power and the brains to steer the club in the right direction. The other nobs are just there to make up the numbers. With Steve on board now the sky is the limit for the club
  68. x-factor

Bulldogs after Josh Hoffman #NoSurprise

Only way to stop the home sickness excuse is to start having transfer fees that aren't included in the cap. It's a joke
  69. x-factor

Maitua Suspended Indefinitely

At least he caught a cab after a night out
  70. x-factor

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Would you all rather a decent fullback on top dollar or SBW back at the dogs next year?
  71. x-factor

Brian smith quits as U.S coach

How is Paulo American hahah
  72. x-factor

SBW Back to Union

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/sonny-bill-williams-has-already-agreet-to-return-to-rugby-union-says-wallabies-great-tim-horan/story-fni3fbgz-1226716568479
  73. x-factor

Danny Weidler: Dogs must change

His the load that should of been swallowed
  74. x-factor

What the **** is going on , like really????????

Feel free to put me out of my misery please
  75. x-factor

The Hookah/Argilleh/Shisha Thread!

Tasted as good as it looked
  76. x-factor

Downtown Beirut, best argileh iv had
  77. x-factor

if you want it to be
  78. x-factor

Dogs chasing Jarryd Hayne

In 2009 yes , he WAS a good player
  79. x-factor

It is finally official! (Frank Re-Signs for 3 yrs, Barba likely to stay also)

They can't even update the NRL logo on the contract
  80. x-factor

Boys in Blue

I love it. Would love to sit with the BIB for a game to Check it out
  81. x-factor

Bulldogs Player Movements | Re-Signings | Rumour Mill | 2013 Edition

Finalising payment details. His all but signed with us don't stress
  82. x-factor

James Graham - 2013 Discussion Thread

his not gay ill say that haha
  83. x-factor

James Graham - 2013 Discussion Thread

seen him at a popular night spot a couple of weeks a go coming out of a cubicle with another bloke... take it anyway you like. his still a god tho
  84. x-factor

Kris Keating - 2013 Discussion Thread

just watched the bit of the game against the dragqueens at the SCG a couple of years back when he fucked up a certain try for us and gifted boyd a try. Now i remember why i dont want him in FG
  85. x-factor

[2013] Eels reportedly set to sack 12 NRL players

id take reni back, he cant be asking for much
  86. x-factor

Josh Reynolds in State of Origin squad

This bloke is going to have a blinder I can just picture. Good luck grub!
  87. x-factor

Ideal place to live

columbia. . .
  88. x-factor

The Bulldogs rule

Odoyle rules
  89. x-factor

Fav Female News Reader

Jessica turner Chanel 10
  90. x-factor

What ever happened to...

one could only think with the time his been out with no game time or serious training that he would of dropped off in his development. but with the skill of the kid backed with serious training i dont think it will be long until his playing NYC