2. crack

Burton to test the open market

He has every right and we should pay him market value
  3. crack

Kyle Flanagan

Did you not watch him last year ?!?
  4. crack

News Barrett blasts Bulldogs' failure to stick to plan

Pay, georgallis, baz - 3 coaches have the same in common , a shit team of reserve graders. We need a big clean out
  5. crack

Opinion Dogs will be winless at seasons end!

We will come good around round 6-7 or origin , you shouldn’t expect any more than 4-6 games , we are focusing on 2022 and beyond , Baz needs time to have his team, not chris Anderson’s shit Team
  6. crack

Opinion COREY ALLEN - VERY AVERAGE

How can you be creative when your forwards are being dominated or you have been defending in your own half with shocking possession?!
  7. crack

Bring back Moses Mbye

You are an idiot
  8. crack

SACK BARRETT!!!!

I’m guessing your under 25 and have no fucken idea what a true bulldog side looks like, you can put Bellamy and Bennett together coaching this shit side and your going to get the same result
  9. crack

2022 retention and recruitment

That’s his worst performance , he must be injured ?? Or he has given up
  10. crack

Opinion The To’omaga Jizz Train

Most overrated forward in the team
  11. crack

When did the Bulldogs go from Walter White to Heisenberg?

Three stand outs, letting Mason , SBW and Barba walking out of the joint with no respect or regard for the club.
  12. crack

News Trainer sacked

All the best Gary , time for us to move on
  13. crack

Best prop we have had at our club

Dean pay is up there, watch the 95 final series
  14. crack

Montoya, Elliott, tolman, Meaney.

Meaney is a great fullback for Canterbury cup , he hasn’t got the X factor we need in NRL , DWZ should go straight to fullback
  15. crack

"Captain" Jackson

He doesn’t want to be there ! His career has gone backwards and he is now being used in the middle as a battering ram and defender only. I can see him doing a klemmer in the offseason
  16. crack

Shane Flanagan

We took Hasler who was doing the same type of shit with manly and we were the first to Rort the cap , so we can’t be too hypercritical of him , he wants to win and players love playing for him , he actually a good bloke and probably exactly what the club needs moving forward. If we don’t , watch...
  17. crack

Shane Flanagan

Has been told by Greenberg he will be allowed back after 2 years , had 2 clubs chasing him , one just resigned there coach for 3 years....
  18. crack

Belmore is cursed!

Corporate facilities are pathetic , the place needs to be levelled
  19. crack

Shane Flanagan

Pretty certain it’s a done deal
  20. crack

Official Round 9 - Dogs vs Knights - Consolidated Match Thread

Matt Attard said the same thing on Twitter
  21. crack

Who still here believes we can make the 8?

No , but pushing for a spot in the 8 would be impressive.
  22. crack

Opinion RFM

Couldn’t agree more pal
  23. crack

Q: If you were coach this week, what would be your game plan to beat Souths?

Simple , second phase and plenty of running the ball by our spine .
  24. crack

Napa or Klemmer?

Both! But Napa plays like the old school dogs forwards, so I like him
  25. crack

Daily Telegraph/Rothfield Forward offered to another club, coach approached Dogs, Secret money.

Buzz Rothfield has same mail, watch this space it’s dogs or eels 2020
  26. crack

Opinion My team change ideas

Agree on Montoya , Harper should at least get a crack. Big NO for Meaney , too small and not skilful as people make out, Lewis and Foran were good today , that should be our halves for the year.
  27. crack

Sack Dean Pay

I heard Flanagan been told by Greenberg he will be back next year , should the dogs get him on board?
  28. crack

Major changes needed for week 2

Yes we all saw that game, so should he have a first grade spot for ever based on that performance ?
  29. crack

News Ennis: Bulldogs looked like a Reserve Grade side

Well let’s see how the boys respond this week
  30. crack

Why would anyone want to come play for the Bulldogs ?

If we don’t win next week , we are gone , and as much as I love the history of this club , we need to move on and get Robinson or Bellamy and pay whatever the hell they want , and let them build a squad
  31. crack

Montoya

He is shit. Meaney is still too small , Harper should come in and hoppa stay at FBp
  32. crack

Major changes needed for week 2

How exactly ?
  33. crack

Your ideal forward pack

CHN was good, Elliot was poor I’d swap them , Nelson was good in Reggie’s he won’t have to wait long for first grade , Montoya needs to be removed from the club , bring in Harper as his replacement ,
  34. crack

Are we in trouble?

Yep, big time ! We have no size and not 1 X factor player in the team !!! Long year ahead......
  35. crack

News Versatility gets Harawira-Naera the nod over Martin

Exactly, someone has to miss out, it means we have some good depth !! Go dogs
  36. crack

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

There are no rules , the NRL is a fucking circus and the bulldogs are the clowns at the moment , we are soo far from being a good club it’s becoming unbearable. What other club has come close to losing the talent we have in the peak of their careers!? There is no more loyalty in league it’s just...
  37. crack

Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What makes you think any of those players want to come to this club? We are a basket case right now and I can’t see it ever turning for the club again. Klemmer walking is going to affect the team a lot more than people think and no trade we can afford will make that easier.
  38. crack

Losing Our Best

You are spot on , Klemmer wants more money and so be it , you need to have players at the club that bleed blue and white and I think he is one of them , we let him walk , then what’s to stop all these Newcastle juniors walking if they become guns! We already set the precedent with the guys you...
  39. crack

Official 2019 Jersey

Nice
  40. crack

News Another sponsor gone

These wankers brand is ‘wicked ‘ which goes hand in hand with the antics on mad Monday. If this doesn’t suit your brand , change the name as well you hypocritical assholes.
  41. crack

Timeframe of Success

I would expect bottom eight or 9-12th worst case , but I wouldn’t be surprised if we are a big Smokey and just missed the top 4 , purely based on the shit we copped at mad Monday galvanising the squad and making work as a unit like the Roosters in defence and blindsiding a lot of teams. Wishful...
  42. crack

Boycott Jaycar

See ya later mate
  43. crack

Will a Lewis-Foran combo work next year?

If he is playing 90% fit , I still think Foz offers more than JMK and Frawley and would complement Lewis , it could be good for both their careers and good for the team. I hope they both kill it and prove everyone wrong!
  44. crack

Round 23 - Dogs Press Conference (feat Lewis).

Gives me confidence moving forward if the coach and young guns have this kind of relationship , things should improve next year and beyond , can’t wait
  45. crack

Name a Random NRL Player

Gary Connolly
  46. crack

Round 19 - Bulldogs vs Eels- Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

What an ugly game, gone back a few notches this week , that was pathetic
  47. crack

Josh Morris Club Announcement - Off to the Sharks

Not happy , but not gutted. Another year on normal pay wouldn’t hurt considering there are not many leaders left in the team, having an ex origin and kangaroo rep in the club would be good for the young guys coming through...
  48. crack

Belmore needs to be exorcised!

Yep , place is cursed
  49. crack

How the F did we lose that one?

Fuk that hurts , I’m over this year
  50. crack

Canterbury promise to hunt down world’s best young league talent

But Klemmer is a bulldog born and bred , he is what we need the young guys to aspire to , without a benchmark there is no goals
  51. crack

Thief in the night

Until we see a shit load more from toomaga, tualau and fualongo, Tolman is the second best prop in the club
  52. crack

Cogger and Meaney

Probably right, what an embarrassing mess...
  53. crack

Cogger and Meaney

What a train wreck and Raymond dib is still on the NSWRL board !! and Peponis has blood on his hands surely with what’s gone on, they tried buying a premiership and it backfired badly.
  54. crack

Rhyse Martin Goalkicking

Hopoate looking good at fullback
  55. crack

Ennis savages Dogs. Questions Mbye release

Jackson and Klemmer get our halves into a position to win the game , the halves have failed over the past 5 years, look at Cronk and Kleary, when there forwards aren’t rolling forward , they become in affective.
  56. crack

Ennis savages Dogs. Questions Mbye release

Love his passion , but can’t agree, get rid off Klemmer before mbye? No fucken chance , Klemmer is a bulldog supporter come player , and hopefully stays here for his whole career
  57. crack

Round 15 - Bulldogs vs Titans - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

At training .....he seems to be a gun at training and ISP, lets hope he shows more in FG soon.
  58. crack

Looks slower and smaller than all other forwards, needs confidence big time or will fizzle out quick.
  59. crack

Looks slower and smaller than all other forwards, needs confidence big time or will fizzle out quick.
  60. crack

Bulldogs may yet re-sign veteran duo Brett and Josh Morris

We need a few old heads in the team when we lift the trophy in 2020, Morris boys retiring would be a good story
  61. crack

Dumbest roster player release decisions ever, since JT

I still remember Pay, Smith, Dymock & McCracken leaving , lamb retiring , price and asotasi, anasta, mason, SBW and then these lot, we will be back , watch out when we do!
  62. crack

Tigers keen to bring Mbye in this season

Can’t wait to see the back of this bloke
  63. crack

Benefits of an early release?

Guy is a business, no heart , no passion , wish he left at the time you refer to and we kept some bulldogs players that loved the joint .
  64. crack

Mbye called in Maroons camp

What the hell do commentators see in this bloke that we have all missed over the past 4 years??? 2 tries against panthers and he is our best player this year, FMD do they even watch our fucken games?
  65. crack

The Morris Brothers.

No we don’t , but he would only be worth 250 surely? Mbye has just freed up 800k which I’m Guessing we will still pay 250, so we have 550k cap space , surely the experience of at least josh Morris is worth keeping around to help Klemmer and Jackson.
  66. crack

Drop JMK

How good was olive ? Play some more juniors , we got nothing to lose
  67. crack

Am I blind

There were a couple occasions today that Montoya could have broken the line , he just hasn’t got the speed and agility required to be a first grade winger. Soo stiff....
  68. crack

I miss James Graham

I really hope the dragons don’t win the competition , graham will be remembered as a premiership dragon player and his years with us will fade to dust , he will hold them in much higher regard and rightfully so.... seeing Ennis photos at the game today was a hard reminder what poor management...
  69. crack

Can’t blame the boys

It’s hard to watch atm , not enough luck going our way
  70. crack

Is our season over

Yes it is , throw it around I say , we haven’t got the stock to grind out wins anymore , we need second phase play, be good to cause some upsets between now and September.
  71. crack

Yesterday's Hero: Terry Lamb

Top dog #1
  72. crack

5 players for 500K

It’s the clean out we needed. Focus on juniors is the right step forward , I think we will be in a great position after 2021 , unfortunately we just need to stick solid over the next few years and keep our expectations low. Dean Pay needs the same slack brown was given at Newcastle over the past...
  73. crack

Woods and jacko out of origin

Pretty obvious though , I think Klemmer walks straight in , his form is better this year then this time last year.
  74. crack

Elliott: Dogs can defy critics to make finals.

String 3 wins together and maybe we will start dreaming , until then , stfu and get to training
  75. crack

Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

Those 2 boys will lift, I actually think they have been harshly criticised over the past month , Woods needs to be better, but has no support. Lichaa had to go and his attitude is his biggest issue , JMK gives better service at hooker and is a great defender. I like what pay has done , at least...
  76. crack

Round 9 - Bulldogs vs Broncos - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

He made changes , it’s a start ffs.
  77. crack

Are there off field issues hampering our performance?

I’ve heard TPA may have gone missing for some players since Board got flipped.
  78. crack

To'omaga and Brown star for Bulldogs.

Surely brown gets on the bench next week, Lewis needs to play FG at some Stage this year
  79. crack

I just dont understand

Watch fololo bench press
  80. crack

It is only going to get worse, much worse.

How fat is fololo ? He is slow and looks uncomfortable holding the ball. How have we come to this? Our cap must be horrific , this is worse than 08, no way out atm
  81. crack

Woods is a Dud buy -refund please

Harsh, he is trying hard, he gets the ball 2m from the defence and most times they know its a one out hit up and jamb him with 3 defenders, he can’t even offload. We must be the easiest team to video the week before a game , soo predictable. He signed when kasiano and graham were still here , he...
  82. crack

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Is he not the assistant? He must have a part in the current state. Pay looks like he ready for a breakdown poor bloke, we might have a new coach sooner than expected.
  83. crack

Round 8 - Press Conference vs Panthers

Woods is trying , and I think has copped some harsh criticism for it , I think JMK is a great defender and should be on the bench , I think pay just doesn’t have faith in brown and Frawley so JMK stays at 5/8. Our season is all but gone , he needs to test Cleeland and Lewis before going to Market.
  84. crack

Question for Pay

Our press conferences go for 2min, our spot on Matty Johns shows and ch9 is mostly about the opposition , I don’t even watch anymore, what a sad state we are in, everyone at the club including des over the last decade should be ashamed.
  85. crack

Dusted alright , did you see the young forwards coming off there bench? Next to an origin prop.... dark days ahead, but will enjoy the glory more when the time comes.
  86. crack

Where is he then? They kick he isn’t there, they make a break he isn’t there , we make a break he isn’t there , the guy is a myth that will never reach his potential at our club, he will leave one day and win a comp.
  87. crack

Spot on post mate, did you see the Morris boys look at each other when RFM dropped the ball in the last 10, says it all
  88. crack

Question for Pay

RFM running straight? He ran 100m sideways tonight. Our bench is an absolute joke and will stay that way until 2020 the earliest
  89. crack

How can I stop supporting the dogs

Things will get better , just not for a while
  90. crack

Our superstar and fox sports regular MBYE. 900k next year , hardly touched the ball last night. One thing barba did well was save tries , MBYE hasn’t come close.
  91. crack

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Tigers have a balanced team , some older toughness bought in , mixed with young talent and veteran players , our roster is shit , but Moreso mentally scarred from hasler, will take most of the year to get that style out of theirs heads.
  92. crack

Dean Pay - Mega Thread

Who do we bring in?
  93. crack

JMK hopeless in attack

Poor **** is a tackling bag , he has no gas to Attack , but I reckon he is a hooker , looks like cookie.
  94. crack

JMK hopeless in attack

Poor **** is a tackling bag , he has no gas to Attack , but I reckon he is a hooker , looks like cookie.
  95. crack

Mate, he ain’t the one dropping balls on our 30 m line , we have the worst roster , no young talent coming through and a marquee player who hasn’t even played origin. This club is in deeper shit than we have been lead to believe and I reckon Bellamy would struggle to lift these flops .