Search results

1. Raysie

Rumour Papenhuyzen

Reports that Storm shopping Paps around...
  2. Raysie

Opinion Hayze Perham - Apology

Credit where credit is due, he was great yesterday. - Safe at the back. - Positional play night and day difference compared to last week. - Mostly stayed out of the way in attack. - Chimed in when he had to. - Took the hard hitups. I've posted threads on this guy and last week ripped him to...
  3. Raysie

Opinion This Is It!

Biggest game of the year, boys! We either shut the naysayers up and give this top 8 a real crack, or we can get ready to face criticism internally and externally while sitting in last place. Get ready for the magic today! I've got major issues with Perham, but he's going to be given probably...
  4. Raysie

Sharks Next Week

Only positive is it's a Saturday, so I can get on the drink and forget the creaming we'll no doubt get.
  5. Raysie

Stop Tackling

Just stop tackling. Everything is a hipdrop tackle now.
  6. Raysie

Hayze Perham & Kyle Flanagan

I really hate to be a downer after a win like that, but we have to be serious here and call a spade a spade. They're obviously both trying, but just aren't first grade standard. In defense they're both solid and doing a job, but in attack they're nothing more than passengers getting in the...
  7. Raysie

Official Josh Jackson Retired Immediately

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/canterbury-bulldogs-star-josh-jackson-retires/1ee337f3-48dc-41bb-8cbe-dfe1804c4703?ocid=Social-NRLFS Not sure if this has already been mentioned, but what a shock. A club legend that deserved more. Thank you for your loyalty and service Josh!
  8. Raysie

Problem is Systematic

The problem with us is systematic. I just don't see how we get out of this, and I think Barrett probably thought the same. The players should be ashamed of themselves. If I was coach, I'd get these jokers having a good hard look at themselves in the mirror. They accept the higher salaries and...
  9. Raysie

Opinion James Maloney

It's clear success follows this guy wherever he goes. I understand he's 100 years old and can't tackle for shit, but sign this bloke up on a 1 year contract and have him partner Burton and teach some of our young halfbacks coming through. I don't care if he's hobbling out there with 1 leg...
  10. Raysie

Official RD22 Warriors vs Bulldogs in Auckland!

https://www.nrl.com/news/2021/06/09/warriors-to-stage-emotional-return-match-in-nz/ Great news for us across the ditch!
  11. Raysie

Opinion A Look Into (Our 2021 Bulldogs squad and Potential Lineup)

So the below I believe are the players we have confirmed (At least for now) on our books for 2021. I think we all know this squad still has a heap of changes to come, but for now this is what we have. Brandon Wakeham Christian Crichton Dallin-Watene Zelezniak Jake Averillo Jayden Okunbor...
  12. Raysie

Opinion Sione Katoa

He's no superstar, but why the hell was this guy not picked even once earlier in the year? We're the bottom side and going no where and Dean Pay didn't pick him once! Hate to put the hammer down on Pay, but it is just dumb. Why did he sign him at all? Anyway, I thought he went really well...
  13. Raysie

Opinion Déjà Vu

I thought it would be a nice change for someone new to create a topic here on TK rather than the usual suspects! Let's go back to 2017. Earlier in the year there was pressure on the board and on the coach. We supposedly had money to spend for 2018 and were looking to shake up the squad that had...
  14. Raysie

Des Hasler

This guy got away with murder or at least highway robbery with us and now he's getting the acolades! Once again he's walked into an established and talented side and he’s reaping the rewards for it. I feel for the Sea Eagles because they’ll be where we are soon in a few years when those back...
  15. Raysie

Where would you settle down?

Okay peeps, it's down to 3 options: - Auckland - Melbourne - Sydney Bit of background... I'm 28 years old, marrying my Kiwi fiance in March next year. I'm born and bred Sydney. Lived in Sydney right up to 24 spending most of that time in Campbelltown/Camden area. Great area to raise a family...
  16. Raysie

Jacob Saifiti and Dane Cordner

So I've obviously been living under a rock this year, but just learned of the altercation between Jacob Saifiti and Dane Cordner last year and saw there's still a how whole court process going over it. I don't remember hearing anything about it during Origin and how it would've affected their...
  17. Raysie

WE ARE THE BULLDOGS

Name me another club that can put performances like this on with the lineup we have! So damn proud us! This run right here is what makes us different to the rest of the them. Good luck to the teams having to play us before season’s end.
  18. Raysie

Sione Mata'utia

What happened to this guy!? Went from a flashy and fast Winger/Fullback/Centre playing for Australia and I'm sure demanding big coin to being a generic Back-rower that just went completely under the radar and forgotten about. I know we were after him hard as well back in the day with his...
  19. Raysie

Who Am I?

Thought this would be fun to play. I feel like I've seen this running here before and love this sort of shit. Which current/former NRL player am I? - I'm known for my goalkicking, finishing my career with over 75% conversation rate. - I played 2 seasons in the ESL. - I made a shortlived...
  20. Raysie

Opinion So Where Does This Leave Lachlan Lewis?

We've now won 2 in a row with a BYE squashed in-between. We're winning games with our 3rd and 4th/5th choice halves out there. Obviously when Foran is "fit" he'll be brought back in straight away, but where does this leave Lachlan Lewis? This kid was firing last year and quickly was becoming...
  21. Raysie

Opinion Manu and McCullough?

Is Joseph Manu and Andrew McCullough the players we're actually after? Making the Broncos overpay on Turpin and Roosters on Mitchell making it harder for them both to keep their second best options? Found it really weird that the club commented publicly about Turpin, but then thought it would...
  22. Raysie

Last Minute Drive up to Sydney this Long Weekend

So we've decided to make a last minute drive up to Sydney from Melbourne for the long weekend to see the fam, and thought why not go to the Doggies game and Easter Show and make a day of it. Anyone know the cheapest prices or codes for 4x adults for the game? I see there's great deals for...
  23. Raysie

NRL in 2030

Thought this was pretty funny!
  24. Raysie

Round 9 - Dogs vs Broncos - Press Conference

https://www.nrl.com/news/2018/05/03/bulldogs-press-conference---round-9/ Pay obviously pissed which makes me feel a little bit better. Other than us supposedly defending our line great, I'm happy with what he said.
  25. Raysie

Super League War Content

Hey guys, anyone have any good recommendations for videos, media or books out there relating to the Super League War period? Every few years I love revisiting this period that some will either say made or broke our great game.
  26. Raysie

The Whole Line-Up is a Mess

Look at tonight's line-up, it's a deadset joke! Hopoate is nothing more than a Sam Perrett v2. Nothing in attack and whatever they make up for in defence just isn't enough for what they lack in attack. How we re-signed him with so much talent available out there, I just don't know anymore...
  27. Raysie

Observation: Our Defence is the Issue

So I know you're probably thinking how can our defence be our issue, when our our points conceded are on par with the top teams and we're at the bottom for points scored? Our biggest issue is our line speed in defence and it's costing us scoring points as a result in my opinion. Our line...
  28. Raysie

Literally Blind Freddy can see our issues

Hello to everyone from sunny Malta! Today I got to introduce a 74 year old Maltese man named Valmore to Rugby League, and thought what better way then to show him my beloved Bulldogs. Valmore with no experience at all watching any form of Rugby and after having 3 eye surgeries could see the...
  29. Raysie

Mid-Season Purchases?

I don't know if this has been spoken about, but how come we never seem to make mid-season purchases anymore? When Des first came in he saw our existing squad in 2012 needed a slight upgrade/alteration and brought in established players like Sam Perrett and Krisnan Inu (Say what you want about...
  30. Raysie

Repressed Fans

Okay this is it for me. I just can't do this anymore. I can't continue to put myself through 80min of pure insanity every week. The players don't care, the coaching staff don't care and all that's left are fans in complete disbelief that nothing has changed.... AT ALL! We as fans continue to...
  31. Raysie

NRL Ladder Since 2008

Here is the ladder if points were added year by year from 2008 Rd 1 to the current round 2017: Storm: 312 (This is including having 32 points stripped in 2010) Sea Eagles: 303 Broncos: 300 Bulldogs: 276 Dragons: 275 Roosters: 274 Rabbitohs: 269 Cowboys: 264 ---- Sharks: 250 Panthers: 250...
  32. Raysie

Every Current NRL Referee - Winning % for Bulldogs

Seeing as I have a lot of time on my hands and I love numbers, I thought I'd go through the list of current NRL referees and see how our winning form is with each one. Definitely some surprises there, as well as no surprises when it comes to Gerard Sutton and our shit run with him since the...
  33. Raysie

Try Assists

How the fuck is it possible that in 10 rounds of football Mbye, Reynolds and Frawley only have 1 Try Assist each? Like this has to be a bloody joke!! Brenk Lee (Yeah our bloody centre playing his first year of first grade proper) has 7 on his own with the next best player being Josh Morris at 2...
  34. Raysie

James Tedesco Takes A Swipe At Ivan Cleary

https://www.triplem.com.au/sport/nrl/news/james-tedesco-takes-a-swipe-at-ivan-cleary?station=sydney James Tedesco says he may have remained a Wests Tiger had new coach Ivan Cleary not imposed a deadline on him to re-sign. The NRL star said the opportunity for a fresh start at the Sydney...
  35. Raysie

Scribe - Not Many (Bulldogs Remix Version)

Anyone know how I can get hold of this track? :) It's played at all our home games.
  36. Raysie

Round 15 Discussion Thread - Non Bulldogs

Wasn't sure if there was a thread already on this... so sorry in advance if there's already a round 15 non-Bulldogs thread. Raiders vs Cowboys Titans vs Warriors Bulldogs vs Panthers Knights vs Sharks Storm vs Broncos Dragons vs Roosters Eels = BYE Rabbitohs = BYE
  37. Raysie

Crazy Idea for 2016

With the interchange being dropped to 8 or even possibly 6, I can’t wait to see what Des does to evolve the game structure-wise. Since 2013, EVERY team in the NRL have copied the style he invented the year before and what has since become the norm. For 2016, it's time for Des to now...
  38. Raysie

Thurston on Dugan - Tripping

Anyone notice this last night? Picture doesn't do the tripping attempt justice. Doesn't Thurston have a record of attempting to trip? If Reynolds did that he'd have been suspended for a month.
  39. Raysie

Aiden Tolman

Don't know if it's been mentioned yet, but Aiden Tolman played 80min tonight. Just a remarkable effort that needed to be brought up, especially with the likes of Reynolds, Mbye etc. getting the credit tonight. Not too sure, but I think even Tony Williams played 80min tonight. He also...
  40. Raysie

11 NRL stars coming off contract

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/james-maloney-paul-gallen-trent-hodkinson-and-more-11-nrl-stars-coming-off-contract/story-fnp0lyn3-1227354879087?utm_content=SocialFlow&utm_campaign=EditorialSF&utm_source=DailyTelegraph&utm_medium=Facebook Is there anyone actually listed here worth...
  41. Raysie

Your Bulldogs Side VS Roosters RD 10

Got a fair few players returning next week, what's the lineup you believe will win us the game? You can post what lineup you think we'll have if you prefer: 1 Moses Mbye 2 Curtis Rona 3 Josh Morris 4 Chase Stanley 5 Sam Perrett 6 Josh Reynolds 7 Trent Hodkinson 8 Aiden Tolman 9...
  42. Raysie

They’re a Shambles!

… and I’m not talking about the Bulldogs! The refereeing is bloody awful. They have now 100% gotten to the point where they’ll openly ignore incorrect play-the-balls, allow drop-outs to be taken 1m over the try line and for players to be off-side from the kick off. Missing little things...
  43. Raysie

I’ve Had Enough!

I can’t take it anymore. After last night’s brilliant display from the referees (Obvious sarcasm), I decided today I just didn’t want to watch any footy. The thought of it makes me sick at the moment knowing it doesn’t matter how good a footy game 2 teams try to play - it will just be ruined by...
  44. Raysie

Michael Lichaa and Tim Browne

Lichaa as we've come to expect now was great in defence, making 56 tackles in last night's game. Tim Browne though freakishly made 37 tackles in only 47min of game time! That's insane. Tim Browne was brilliant in defence and attack to be honest... he was probably our best player on-field.
  45. Raysie

Easy 2 Points Everytime

I just realised that you could be 60+mtrs out from the goal posts with nothing happening and still get 2 points. Just "attempt" a field goal close to the defence line - you're guaranteed to either get smashed high, low or late resulting in a penalty right in front of the posts. Seeing as...
  46. Raysie

How Bulldogs helped hunted Bunnies bounce back from the brink of extinction

I know some of us have seen this before, but geez don't we regret this now? Pisses me off reading this after last year's GF and especially last Friday.
  47. Raysie

Something Needs to Change

It's time the whole refereeing system was changed. Below I suggest the following on what needs changing: - Go back to 1 on-field referee: We’ve now had the “fortune” of having a large number of off-field referees for a couple of years, and you know what? They’ve missed more things than a...
  48. Raysie

Not Pretty, But…

Okay so our first 3 games haven’t been pretty. What needs to be remembered here is that you don’t win Premierships in Round 3, 13, 20 or even 26 for that matter (Titans loss last year anyone?). All that matters is that we get ourselves to the finals and play our best footy then. If we have to...
  49. Raysie

Brian Waldron admits he was to blame for the Melbourne Storm salary cap scandal

"There were circumstances that led to that initially, but that is no excuse and you can’t make excuses for what we did.” ^^ This part caught my attention.
  50. Raysie

Apisai Koroisau

How good was Apisai Koroisau tonight? For a guy that hasn't played a game of footy in a couple of months, he sure as hell wasn't showing it. He was providing extremely good quality out of dummy half... and dare I say it was just as dangerous as Isaac Luke to be honest. The Panthers have...
  51. Raysie

Teo Tackle on Perrett

How was there no penalty for that head high on Perrett? It was 12-6 at the time with the game very much still in the balance. Just freaked me out how it was let go. 5min later Reynolds does the exact same tackle and he's put on report.
  52. Raysie

Today's Bulldogs Function

All I saw was a quick snippit about it on Ten News. It was like watching The Avengers get together Bulldog style lol. Gotta admit seeing the likes of Sherwin, Thurston, O'Meley etc. in the one room gave me a mini chub. Any interviews/articles at all about it?
  53. Raysie

Who's the REAL Underdogs Here?

I cannot take another "Panthers - The NRL Finals Underdogs" article! I'm THIS close to going all Jerry Springer on the next media source that talks about how the Panthers are the underdogs of the NRL this year. They've been top 4 all year and are probably the only 80min team left in the...
  54. Raysie

Read This Without Laughing/Crying

This is a user review for Veet for Men Hair Removal Gel Creme 200ml on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/review/R2QP56S5P2DEGA Try reading all this without tearing up in laughter.
  55. Raysie

"Blue and White Skies, with No Storm in Sight"

Saw someone here in the forums state the quote in the title during the week. Can't remember who it was, so put your hand up and show yourself! :) Go the Dogs!
  56. Raysie

Mate, Buddy, Bro or Man?

Do you have a favourite to use? I've found myself mainly these days saying "Hey man", "Thanks man" etc. these days. Dunno why lol. It does change depending on who I'm talking to though at times. Bro is used more with cousins or other Wogs lol, Mate is generally used exclusively with...
  57. Raysie

Watching This Makes Me Want To Cry

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MKQMhJ4yJUw **** you Origin.
  58. Raysie

Optimism - A Quick History Lesson

I want to take everyone back to a certain year. A year where France beat Brazil 3-0 in the FIFA World Cup, where computer virus CIH activated and attacked Windows PCs and where good old Billy Clinton admitted to doing the dirty with that hot Jewish chick. The year was none other than 1998. So...
  59. Raysie

Tim Gilbert

Surprised this hasn't been brought up before, but geez this guy is annoying! Another idiot that thinks his opinion is fact. He doesn't hide the fact he hates the Bulldogs as well. The Sunday Roast used to be such a good show when Andrew Voss ran the show. He knew how to stay neutral while...
  60. Raysie

Gutted...

There's no one or anything that can be blamed. We tried our hardest tonight, and bloody almost won it. A close loss like that though hurts so much. Especially on my birthday tonight... just hurts that little more. All we can do now is look to the positives I guess and see that Josh...
  61. Raysie

Jordan Rapana

Anyone see him play for the Raiders at Fullback last night? He made his debut when he was only 18 at the Titans and played amazingly in the small amount of time he got. I think he scored 5 tries in the 5 games he played up there. He then disappeared after going on a 2 year Mormon mission. He...
  62. Raysie

It's Time

Alright, time for us to pack our bags and go on one of those weeks away where we come out a better team. It's pretty much the most effective way of changing things as quickly as possible without sacking the coach.
  63. Raysie

Teams Getting Piggybacked

This is going to be an ongoing argument until every team either just plays each other the once, or every team plays each other twice each. Below is a quick look at how many times each team has played a current top 8 side: Bulldogs (5th): 11 Dragons (11th): 11 Raiders (15th): 11 Sharks...
  64. Raysie

Bulldogs vs Broncos CH9 Delayed

The Bulldogs game next Friday will be the delayed game. What's the legal way of watching this game live without living in QLD and/or going to the game? Does that NRL Live Digital shit let you watch the delayed game live?
  65. Raysie

Forced Errors

I don't have any stats to go off here, but am I the only one that's noticed teams make a lot less errors when playing against the Bulldogs? So many times I'll see an average side drop the ball like it's made of soap, yet when up against the Bulldogs you'd think they're holding a metal ball...
  66. Raysie

Hasler HAS to Change Things NOW

Okay we're in the same position practically as we were last week at halftime. We could all see it from our TVs that our left side defense was absolutely shot and needing immediate changing. Well nothing changed after halftime last week and the Tigers were told at halftime to keep going that way...
  67. Raysie

CH9 News: Watmough, B. Stewart & Matai Want Out!

According to CH9 Brett Stewart wants out. I know earlier in the year we didn't want him, but seriously he is a class player with brilliant attacking and defending ability. He also has a great relationship with Des, which would put us in with a great chance to get him surely. Yeah he's not the...
  68. Raysie

Insanity

I know it's been spoken about all night, but seriously why didn't Des change something during the game with our left side defence? When a NSW Cup player scores 4 tries all exactly the same way, you can't change keep things the same and expect a different result. Last time I checked doing the...
  69. Raysie

Luke Keary

Did I hear the commentators say in last night's game that Keary won't be eligible to play for QLD, and will have to play for NSW? I know we're trying to draw a line here, but the guy was born in Ipswich QLD for goodness sake and has at the least played some QLD Cup. The Israel Falau, Greg...
  70. Raysie

Venue / Pre-Paid Collection Outlet (Ticketek)

Hey guys, Wondering what the go is with Ticketek's 'Venue / Pre-Paid Collection Outlet' tickets and Public Transport? I've purchased them previously for Bulldogs games, however I've always driven to those games. I'll be going to the Origin game tomorrow and am thinking Public Transport is...
  71. Raysie

Nothing to Prove Right Now

This is my first time posting after last night's lost against Manly. What I wanted to make very clear after all the usual T-Rex hating etc. begins, is that we're in Rd 13 and have absolutely nothing to prove right now. Our loss will go more towards getting us a Premiership this year than a...
  72. Raysie

Trent Hodkinson: Back Page

Not sure if it's been mentioned elsewhere but Trent Hodkinson will be tonight's Back Page on FS1.
  73. Raysie

What a Joke This Game Turned Out to Be

Was really proud of our boys tonight. They really tried their hardest in a side that was clearly lacking creativity and direction in the halves. What pisses me off however is that the game was absolutely ruined by the so called officialdom. - Mybe TRY disallowed. That is a try everyday of...
  74. Raysie

Greenberg’s claims on Ryan Tandy's betting show inconsistency.

Source = http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/exclusive-nrl-football-boss-todd-greenbergs-ryan-tandy-claim-under-cloud/story-fni3fbgz-1226915126387 Exclusive: NRL football boss Todd Greenberg’s Ryan Tandy claim under cloud Josh Massoud The Daily Telegraph May 13, 2014 12:00AM...
  75. Raysie

Another Delayed Game...

That time of the year again where I have to ask the question, why in 2014 are we still forced to watch 2 delayed games a week? There is no good excuse for why we key stakeholders in Australia can't watch a game LIVE, while nearly any other country in the world can do so. I don't know about...
  76. Raysie

Super Random Look-A-Like

You be the judge - Does Andy Patmore in his playing days look like Beau Ryan?
  77. Raysie

Our Full Strength Side

What would you consider our full strength top 17 looking like? Below is my best idea of what our side would look like: 1. Sam Perret 2. Krisnan Inu 3. Josh Morris 4. Tim Lafai 5. Chase Stanley/Mitch Brown 6. Josh Reynolds 7. Trent Hodkinson 8. Aiden Tolman 9. Michael Ennis (C) 10...
  78. Raysie

List in Order the Smartphones You've Owned

My foray into the smartphone world began with the iPhone 3g. At the time there was no other phone that came close to it. It had a large screen, could manage your music, browse the web really well and of course had a large collection of available apps. Today I'm not Apple's biggest fan, but it's...
  79. Raysie

A Positive

One positive is the following: If Manly concede more than 4 points and Storm concede more than 1 today and tomorrow, we'll be the best defensive side so far in terms of points conceded after 3 rounds. I think we're okay in defense. It's our attacking structure and dicipline that's stuffing...
  80. Raysie

Funny Story...

Some of you may or may not know that I attended a wedding today. It was one of those weddings where I couldn't bring anyone with me. So there I am not knowing a single person other than the groom, who I worked with until last year before he got made redundant and moved on elsewhere. I was one...
  81. Raysie

Backloaded Contracts

What is everyone's thoughts on this? I remember it first being a massive talking point when Gasnier returned to the Dragons from Union, then with Falau at the Eels and more recently with Jennings at the Roosters and Fifita at the Bulldogs. Surely this can't go on? It's pretty much the big...
  82. Raysie

Your Most Overrated Player

My most overrated player is Jake Friend. Granted, he's got talent... However he only plays 50min a week and everyone's talking about him being Cameron Smith's ready replacement in Origin and possibly the Kangaroos when he retires. Who are your most overrated NRL players?
  83. Raysie

LOL @ Broncos *SPOILERS I Guess*

They're getting creamed in their trial against the Warriors 48-4. They've been hopeless in attack and dreadful in defense. ... and to top it off the super-rich club of the NRL are re-using their Nines jersey badges and all. lol
  84. Raysie

Titans keen to unleash Bird clone Carter

http://www.nrl.com/titans-keen-to-unleash-bird-clone-carter/tabid/10874/newsid/75510/default.aspx FFS... First we let these guys have Aidan Sezer and now Carter. These guys are future rep stars in my opinion.
  85. Raysie

Really Dissapointed...

Really dissapointed into today's performance by the boys. We pretty much saved up our worst for last. We looked lost as soon as the Knights got ontop. We played comeback-style football after the 20min mark and allowed the Knights to just grind their way to the end. I've never seen us play so...
  86. Raysie

Storm vs Titans

How good are the Titans going of late!? Storm: 6 Titans: 16
  87. Raysie

Right-Side Defense

We all know it's a problem, and it's beginning to shit me to no end that nothing has been done to fix it. All the defenders need to do is simply man up, however for whatever reason they've been sliding in a player and forcing the fullback to make the impossible tackle. It's bloody rediculous...
  88. Raysie

Hypothetical: If Season Started from Round 7

We had a shocking start the season, winning only 1 of our first 6 games. The media and a lot of us were pretty much ruling the Bulldogs out at that point already. Throughout the season we've heard bullcrap about how the top 4 teams are way ahead and the rest are just making up the numbers...
  89. Raysie

Roosters vs Titans *Spoilers*

50min gone. Roosters: 10 Titans: 18 C'mon Titans!
  90. Raysie

Who Would We Rather Play?

Okay then, we now have a Home game Week 1 of the finals (Thank Goodness). Question is who are we better off playing? Realisticly it'll either be the Knights, Cowboys or Warriors. Knights - We've played horrible against them in both games this year. We've also got a shocking record against...
  91. Raysie

NRL Ladder Predictor

The NRL Ladder Predictor is back up and running on nrl.com. Have a bit of fun and see where you think teams will end by Round 25 at the link below: http://www.nrl.com/TelstraPremiership/LadderPredictor/tabid/10868/Default.aspx Here's my prectiction for what my NRL ladder will look like by...
  92. Raysie

June 30 Deadline

Hey guys, it looks like there's been a few clubs that have made mid-season signings in the last few days before the June 30 deadline. It got me thinking, do you think the Bulldogs will make any mid-season signings in the next 5 days? It worked out so well for us last year with Inu and Perrett...
  93. Raysie

If Games Finished at Half-Time

Thought it would be interesting to see what the ladder would look like if games finished at Half-Time. Their real life points is in brackets: 1. Roosters: 24 (20) 2. Knights: 21 (12) 3. Rabbitohs: 19 (24) 4. Storm: 19 (23) 5. Panthers: 16 (12) 6. Sea Eagles: 15 (17) 7. Titans: 14 (16)...
  94. Raysie

Moylan NRL cap ruling ridiculous: Cleary

http://nrl.com/moylan-nrl-cap-ruling-ridiculous-cleary/tabid/10874/newsid/72784/default.aspx Penrith coach Ivan Cleary savaged the NRL on Saturday over "ridiculous" salary cup rulings which could rule young fullback Matt Moylan out for the rest of the season. The 21-year-old is not part of...
  95. Raysie

LIVE Games

How are we in 2013, and are still not able to see every NRL game over the weekend LIVE? there's no excuse for it. I don't know of any of the other big sports in Australia that have the same issue. Over the next month, I believe 3 of the 4 games the Bulldogs play next will all be delayed games...
  96. Raysie

Be Positive

Let's put the start of the season so far behind us and look at the positives. 1. We have lost 5 games. 4 of those losses were against currently the top 4 teams on the ladder. 2. We have 3 influential players out. 2 of those players being the most talented props to play the game. Graham and...
  97. Raysie

Non-favoured Positions (My Opinion)

Hey guys, something that's been bothering me of late is that some of our players just aren't playing in the positions I think best suits there abiity and strengths. There's 4 players in particular that I wanted to mention: Tony Williams: He's been woeful so far. However I have noticed periods...
  98. Raysie

Minor Interesting Stats

- We've never beaten an NRL side based outside of Sydney in a Grand Final before, albeit we've only played 3 teams in a Grand Final that haven't been based in Sydney (Canberra, Brisbane and Melbourne). - Krisnan Inu has lost all 3 NRL Grand Finals he's played in; all with different sides...
  99. Raysie

Paul Kent; NRL On FOX

Hey guys, I believe it was the first episode of NRL On Fox this year on Contrary Conduct where Paul Kent pretty much ruled us out as any chance in this years premiership. I remember him saying we were a car wreck with player contracts and that supposedly none of our players were under $100k...
  100. Raysie

Lovin' It

Hey guys, just trying to pass the time until 5PM so I can get the hell out of here and get home! Just thought I'd create a thread just saying that I'm loving the fact that everyone thinks Manly are going to win this. We play best when we're under the rader and aren't being given the chance. I'd...